2022 ACC Baseball Tournament 5/29 vs unc-ch noon espn2

62,182 Views | 741 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wolfer79
PaperWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agreed. I looked at my dad and jokingly sad "I guess he should have swung" after Geno held on a pitch 2 ft off the plate. Going by this guy's logic, one should never not swing.

On a positive, GENO! Pack now up 5-4 with Tommy Tanks coming to the plate, 2 outs in B4. Scratch that...intentional walk incoming.

Wolfpacklife said:

PaperWolf said:

Unfortunately some ******* claiming to be a State fan has spent the last 15 minutes yelling at our batters, complaining about Avent, and bad mouthing Doeren. Upside of yesterday was this guy must not have cared enough to show up and "support" the team.

cmast said:

thanks PaperWolf!

Some people live some pretty sad lives
"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"
Tom OBriens Smile
If there is anything that could beat crypto money, it might just be Fortnite money.

Godman has rotated with Cozart basically all year. Didn't see what happened yesterday, but lately they'll get a pinch hitter and switch out the catcher later in the game to take advantage of an at bat since they're both good defensively. Not all 9 are going to be great hitters, and if Cozart can't go its him or Oldham (Elon Grad Transfer). That being said his ABs tonight haven't been great, and it sucks to give up to outs for sac bunts and not accomplish the goal of even moving over the runner either time (I can hear James crying from here).

Brutal for that RF trying to make a play, good fortune for us (well hit obviously, an earned double).

#LetTommyCook
SportManagementEngineer
Don't blame them one bit for walking White. We just knocked out Miami's ace in the 4th inning.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
BigLefty24
Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

Not sure if was posted here but Tommy just got an NIL deal from Fortnite, the video game. I wonder how much they might pay him for that
That's good to hear. Hopefully it is something that will keep him from listening to the voices that are sure to be in his ear.

Epic Games in Cary has a $29B valuation. That's about $10B more valuable than SAS and Jim Goodnight. If there's one company you want involved with State athletes, it's Epic. No one is gonna outbid them.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

SportManagementEngineer
BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

Not sure if was posted here but Tommy just got an NIL deal from Fortnite, the video game. I wonder how much they might pay him for that
That's good to hear. Hopefully it is something that will keep him from listening to the voices that are sure to be in his ear.

Epic Games in Cary has a $29B valuation. That's about $10B more valuable than SAS and Jim Goodnight. If there's one company you want involved with State athletes, it's Epic. No one is gonna outbid them.

Do they have any affiliation with State besides being in Cary? I remember my next door neighbor worked there, and moved from Scotland to Cary to do so over a decade ago.
Borowolf10
BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

That is very exciting to say the least.
Wolfpacklife
BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

Tommy tanks skin incoming?
SportManagementEngineer
Willadsen came out firing but seems to be wearing down a little. Worry about that on short rest.
Wolfpacklife
Little damage but way to get out. Need to add some runs
BigLefty24
SportManagementEngineer said:

BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

Do they have any affiliation with State besides being in Cary? I remember my next door neighbor worked there, and moved from Scotland to Cary to do so over a decade ago.

No idea if theres an executive type relationship specifically with State. Fortnite is a free to play game, and if you look at HOW Epic created their massive value, you'll quickly understand how signing an athlete to a NIL deal makes a TON of sense for them.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

Tom OBriens Smile
I was thinking about that as well once I saw him doing an ad, I would install and buy it.

There's a lot of skins in there, athletes are one of the few frontiers really remaining - would be hilarious and huge.
PaperWolf
Headed to B5, Pack up 6-5 after a monster solo with 2 outs in T5. Dom coming to bat, first we've seen him tonight.
"There are 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it!"
BigLefty24
Wolfpacklife said:

BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

Tommy tanks skin incoming?

Now you're thinking like a businessman. There's a reason that company has more cash than they know what to do with.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

Daviewolf83
BigLefty24 said:

Daviewolf83 said:

King Leary said:

I have a good friend who is a VP at Epic games, but he is not a State grad.
SportManagementEngineer
Hood having a really good day at short. Defense has looked focused tonight.

Going to be tough to add insurance against their bullpen but just have to stay with our approach.
WilmingtonPackman777
There you go Pack!!
SportManagementEngineer
Ball is flying out of the park in right field haha
Wolfpacklife

Ball is flying out of the park in right field haha

Got to love it! Need all the insurance we can get.
SportManagementEngineer
Great at bat by Godman. Even if it doesn't lead to anything, got to run up the pitch count for their relievers.
WilmingtonPackman777
Miami thinks they are super cool
PaperWolf
Headed to B6 with Groover due up, Pack up 7-5.
BigLefty24
I swear, Tommy gets all the press (and rightfully so), but Groover can flat rake.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

engineercoach
TOMMY WHITE!!!!
SniderFC
Tommy you bad MF'er
Cthepack
BigLefty24 said:

I swear, Tommy gets all the press (and rightfully so), but Groover can flat rake.
I am sure hitting in front of White helps! And As I type, that dog will hunt!!
BigLefty24
Damn. Unreal.

There's something beautiful about watching a dude hit middle to backside.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

Daviewolf83
SniderFC said:

Tommy you bad MF'er
I know they did not have a base open, but I was shocked they pitched to him and gave him a pitch he could hit.
SniderFC
Tommy has to be ACC freshman of the year right?
Daviewolf83
BigLefty24 said:

I really like Groover's game. He has settled in at first and I am surprised when he does not get a hit. Having him in front of White helps as well.
SportManagementEngineer
SniderFC said:

Already announced. Yes.
SniderFC

SniderFC said:

Already announced. Yes.

Ahh I missed that. Well deserved!
curmudgeon.zen
I think we might be on to something with this White kid...
Log off. Go outside.
SportManagementEngineer
SniderFC said:

SniderFC said:

Already announced. Yes.

Ahh I missed that. Well deserved!
https://insidepacksports.com/forums/3/topics/24819

Freshman of the year and first team all ACC. Might have to round up every State owned business to ensure he's here another 2 years.
Wolfpacklife

SportManagementEngineer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.