2022 ACC Baseball Tournament 5/29 vs unc-ch noon espn2

62,230 Views | 741 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wolfer79
Wolfpacklife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
6 pitches 2 outs.. I love villaman
Bell Tower Grey
6 pitches for 2 outs
Wolfpacklife
LETS GO
SniderFC
Currently sitting in my car listening to the game because I don't want to miss the end. Come on Villaman! Let me get out of the car lol.
SniderFC
SniderFC said:

Currently sitting in my car listening to the game because I don't want to miss the end. Come on Villaman! Let me get out of the car lol.

Thank you!
PackPA2015
On to the 'ship
wilmwolf
Had to stay away from the game thread today. Big time dub.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
BruceDouble
It's Time.
Bell Tower Grey
12 pitches for the win

V is the man.

Bring on the holes.
Wolfpacklife
Villaman only pitched 12 total. That ain't bad
Wolfpacklife
This team is motivated and hitting the ball great. Have some good pitching and go beat the holes! 1 more fellas!!
cmast
Yessir! Go Pack!
getwicked
Is it one game? Winner take all?
redsteel33
How many ACC finals has Avent been to? 5? Forgot the Duke game last year was 1-0….
Glasswolf
getwicked said:

Is it one game? Winner take all?
Yes
Glasswolf
redsteel33 said:

How many ACC finals has Avent been to? 5? Forgot the Duke game last year was 1-0….
We've only been to 15 as a program total
Wolfpacklife
Can I please ask everyone to continue doing everything you have been doing this tournament. We need all the good juju tomorrow

wilmwolf
It may be asking too much, but I would like every Pack fan to think positively for nine innings tomorrow. No matter what happens, keep believing in the power of positive thinking. Don't ever give up.
SniderFC
wilmwolf80 said:

It may be asking too much, but I would like every Pack fan to think positively for nine innings tomorrow. No matter what happens, keep believing in the power of positive thinking. Don't ever give up.

You're asking a lot for Pack fans to think positively in a championship game against the cheats no less.
SportManagementEngineer
I'm interested to see who we start tomorrow. Regionals don't start til Thursday or Friday, so you could run Villaman out there for 5 or 6 innings and have him back for the regional.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
wilmwolf
SniderFC said:

wilmwolf80 said:

You're asking a lot for Pack fans to think positively in a championship game against the cheats no less.

Which is exactly why people should do it. Switch things up.
Wolfpacklife
Honestly I am as confident as I have been in a pack team in quite some time. They will surely love to smack unc tomorrow. Good vibes only yall!
DealWolf
I like being in the (slight) underdog role for the championship. Hopefully that puts more pressure on the Cheats and our guys play loose. When our bats get hot, we are a tough team to beat…keep it rolling Pack!
packman34
Very true. Unfortunately we all look at our past history with the cheats in the tourney and Lady Luck isn't on our side. Hopefully can turn the trend around but as fans, it's tough to have any confidence in winning this game tomorrow. Glad the players don't care about past games they had nothing to with.
Bell Tower Grey
Start drinking early, boys.
packman34
Who are we starting tomorrow? Anyone know?
M_A
wilmwolf80 said:

I was at the last one of these and 9 innings wasnt enough
"It's ACC Championship or bust, quite honestly"
WlfpckFtbll
Boys, it's time! Why not us? Why not now?!

Gonna be even sweeter taking one from the cheaters!!
wilmwolf
SportManagementEngineer said:

I'm interested to see who we start tomorrow. Regionals don't start til Thursday or Friday, so you could run Villaman out there for 5 or 6 innings and have him back for the regional.

I've been on the start Villaman train all year, but I don't think you can start him tomorrow. He is so fastball dominant, and it has been my observation that his velocity falls 3-4 mph when he pitches on back to back days. I just don't think at this point in time you can count on him giving you more than 2-3 innings after throwing three times in five days, and that's not worth starting him IMO. I think Whittaker gets the bump with all hands on deck after that.
SportManagementEngineer
wilmwolf80 said:

SportManagementEngineer said:

I've been on the start Villaman train all year, but I don't think you can start him tomorrow. He is so fastball dominant, and it has been my observation that his velocity falls 3-4 mph when he pitches on back to back days. I just don't think at this point in time you can count on him giving you more than 2-3 innings after throwing three times in five days, and that's not worth starting him IMO. I think Whittaker gets the bump with all hands on deck after that.
Makes sense. Somewhat unrelated, is Harrison healthy/available?
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
wilmwolf
He warmed up the first game but didn't end up coming in. I would say he's available.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
desiwolf
packman34 said:

Who are we starting tomorrow? Anyone know?

Witaker would be my guess
StateFan77
I imagine you will see the same plan as the Miami game. Whitaker/Willadsen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.