Trump doesn't begin to understand military or public service

27,369 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ripper
Ripper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Incompetent, Bellicose, Ignorant, Egotistical, Stupid, Arrogant, Narcissist, Disgusting, Belligerent, Dishonest, Racist, Bigot, Bombastic, Xenophobic, Treachery, Nepotism, Oligarchy, Fascist, Unqualified, Grandiosity, Sociopath, Volatile, Tyranny, Sycophant, Idiot, Misogyny, Emolument, Delusional, Corrupt, Complicit, Authoritarian, Buffoon, Disarray, Egocentric, Kleptocracy, Sycophant, Tyranny, Unhinged, Erratic, Corrupt, Volatile, Impeached, Liar

The funny part about that rant is that Dementia is worse than all of those descriptors combined. So we're still better off with Trump (warts and all).
Cthepack
ciscopack said:

Incompetent, Bellicose, Ignorant, Egotistical, Stupid, Arrogant, Narcissist, Disgusting, Belligerent, Dishonest, Racist, Bigot, Bombastic, Xenophobic, Treachery, Nepotism, Oligarchy, Fascist, Unqualified, Grandiosity, Sociopath, Volatile, Tyranny, Sycophant, Idiot, Misogyny, Emolument, Delusional, Corrupt, Complicit, Authoritarian, Buffoon, Disarray, Egocentric, Kleptocracy, Sycophant, Tyranny, Unhinged, Erratic, Corrupt, Volatile, Impeached, Liar

Please keep the thread about Trump. I am tired of hearing about both Clintons.
Cthepack
Anyone thinking the media is not trying to impact the race just go look at Foxnews and CNNs front page.

I mean CNN has a story in bold talking about the rose garden upgrades having to go through some additional work. I mean really? Pandemic going on and we are talking about upgrading a garden.
ncsualum05
Pacfanweb said:

^ that's a pretty damn sad note, isn't it? Trump is a complete moron, yet the Democrats are even worse.
Kind of. But I don't believe Trump is a moron. I just believe he acts like an ******* and can step in it for sure. But his presidency despite all the disruption has been good and I'd love to see another term. If he wins he should go scorched earth for sure and I'd love to see him stick it to some people once and for all.
packgrad
82TxPackFan
Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

I thought he was talking about Biden!!
1MANWOLFPAK
Nah Cisco wears his "build back better" mask whilst driving alone in his Subaru Outback utility wagon
82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Steve Williams
Staff
Was reading WRAL's article on Trump's visit to Winston-Salem today and it obviously drives them absolutely nuts that he and his supporters won't wear masks. It's almost comical to me at this point.
wolfman18
ciscopack said:

DrummerboyWolf
Steve Williams said:

Was reading WRAL's article on Trump's visit to Winston-Salem today and it obviously drives them absolutely nuts that he and his supporters won't wear masks. It's almost comical to me at this point.
WRAL has become the most left leaning TV station in the area. It's not even close.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Pacfanweb
wolfman18 said:

ciscopack said:

Those ridiculous displays were so amusing to me. It was hilarious to watch the talking heads melt down on election night.
The claimed we'd be gone to hell in a hand basket by now. Yet, other than the unrest THEY are causing, even with Covid we're doing just fine. When Covid retreats a bit more, the economy, which was doing great prior, will bounce right back. Already starting to, in fact.

Honestly...if it wasn't for the media going out of their way to blow every single gaffe by Trump WAY out of proportion....if they treated Trump like they did Obama? Things would be great now, other than Covid and even that would seem better.

And they still don't get it.
ciscopack
1MANWOLFPAK said:

Nah Cisco wears his "build back better" mask whilst driving alone in his Subaru Outback utility wagon
82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

LMAO at the fine poster that knows me/not. Why wouldn't I carpool? I wear a CV mask in general close public, especially where signs to do so are on the business doors as a requirement! I drive a Ford F-250, Ford F-150, Buick Enclave and a International dump truck and my buddy the Trump voter (not supporter, because he knows the guy is a stupid idiot too) will buy his 2nd Subaru soon for fuel mileage needed for heavy travel and leave his F-250 home when possible. He wore a Subaru out a few months ago.

Not a fan of far out Liberals or far out Conservatives but I don't mind them having a voice in government however because I believe listening to different views and coming up with a solution is a good thing; you might even learn something that sways your thinking. I find the middle ground with an open mind, in general, very comfortable. I actually sent $200 to both Tim Ryan's and Amy Klobichar's campaigns, not because I thought they would win but because I liked their ideas in general. Way early on, I even suggested 2 guys from Ohio run as a P and VP team if they promised to look after others, as well as they did Ohio....Ryan (who lacks being suave) and former Republican candidate and Biden supporter John Kasich. I even would not mind Kasich as P and Ryan as VP. They would work to put this mess back together!

Bears, fish, plants and animals in general know who needs to win this election and many Republican farmers do too....they see a difference if they've farmed a while! Anyone that planted a garden in the 1960's and 1970's and they do today; knows there is a difference!!!! Anyone that's fished the oceans waters for years or owned and looked after a farm pond or ponds for years...knows the difference!

Me; product of a school teacher/coach/principal dad and teacher mom; 61 of 86 year (21 years old to 82 years old) church Deacon/moderator/choir member/Sunday school teacher dad and a 35 year Sunday school teacher mom. Christians supporting Trump very well may be in the Bible! If he's not the devil himself, he's definitely a protege! Nothing close to Christian or even church in general (quite the opposite) with Trump! Never heard a curse word out of my mom or dad; mom did repeat what a sister said once or twice. I don't claim to be near the person (not close) my mom and dad were but a little did rub off!

I happen to think Colin Powell, John Kasich, William Cohen, John Warner, Carly Fiorina, probably Mitt Romney?, Rick Snyder, Chuck Hagel, Miles Taylor, Christine Todd Whitman, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Cindy McCain, Charley Dent and many others are correct in their support of Joe Biden for President.

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

ciscopack
Steve Williams said:

Don't forget to vote twice and watch for others trying to cheat the system! Vote twice and be a poll watcher.

"Gotta be careful with those ballots. Watch those ballots. I don't like it. You know, you have a Democrat governor, you have all these Democrats watching that stuff. I don't like it," Trump said at a rally in Winston-Salem Tuesday evening.

"Watch it," he continued. "Be poll watchers when you go there. Watch all the thieving and stealing and robbing they do. Because this is important. We win North Carolina, we win."

What an idiot.... In a North Carolina "telerally" Friday night, which was later posted on Facebook, Trump spent the first few minutes of the call explaining in detail how he wanted his voters to vote. If they vote by mail, they should go to their polling place anyway to "see whether or not your mail-in vote has been tabulated or counted," Trump said, noting that if it's been counted, they won't be able to vote.

It's a federal crime to vote twice in the same election, and it's also a felony in almost every state, including North Carolina.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/politics/donald-trump-poll-watchers-north-carolina/index.html

cowboypack02
So are we gonna lock this thread now that we have had 15-20 people who were involved directly with the conversation come out on the record and say that this never happened? That combined with the fact that no one can actually corroborate what these 4 sources said....
Bas2020
ciscopack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

LMAO at the fine poster that knows me/not. Why wouldn't I carpool? I wear a CV mask in general close public, especially where signs to do so are on the business doors as a requirement! I drive a Ford F-250, Ford F-150, Buick Enclave and a International dump truck and my buddy the Trump voter (not supporter, because he knows the guy is a stupid idiot too) will buy his 2nd Subaru soon for fuel mileage needed for heavy travel and leave his F-250 home when possible. He wore a Subaru out a few months ago.

Not a fan of far out Liberals or far out Conservatives but I don't mind them having a voice in government however because I believe listening to different views and coming up with a solution is a good thing; you might even learn something that sways your thinking. I find the middle ground with an open mind, in general, very comfortable. I actually sent $200 to both Tim Ryan's and Amy Klobichar's campaigns, not because I thought they would win but because I liked their ideas in general. Way early on, I even suggested 2 guys from Ohio run as a P and VP team if they promised to look after others, as well as they did Ohio....Ryan (who lacks being suave) and former Republican candidate and Biden supporter John Kasich. I even would not mind Kasich as P and Ryan as VP. They would work to put this mess back together!

Bears, fish, plants and animals in general know who needs to win this election and many Republican farmers do too....they see a difference if they've farmed a while! Anyone that planted a garden in the 1960's and 1970's and they do today; knows there is a difference!!!! Anyone that's fished the oceans waters for years or owned and looked after a farm pond or ponds for years...knows the difference!

Me; product of a school teacher/coach/principal dad and teacher mom; 61 of 86 year (21 years old to 82 years old) church Deacon/moderator/choir member/Sunday school teacher dad and a 35 year Sunday school teacher mom. Christians supporting Trump very well may be in the Bible! If he's not the devil himself, he's definitely a protege! Nothing close to Christian or even church in general (quite the opposite) with Trump! Never heard a curse word out of my mom or dad; mom did repeat what a sister said once or twice. I don't claim to be near the person (not close) my mom and dad were but a little did rub off!

I happen to think Colin Powell, John Kasich, William Cohen, John Warner, Carly Fiorina, probably Mitt Romney?, Rick Snyder, Chuck Hagel, Miles Taylor, Christine Todd Whitman, Anthony Scaramucci, John Bolton, Cindy McCain, Charley Dent and many others are correct in their support of Joe Biden for President.

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

All You did was name a bunch of John McCain's good friends. Of course they dont like Trump.

Trump hates McCain because McCain was the one that was circulating the "dirty dossier" all over Washington DC to help HIllary.

packgrad
The entire argument is created because of what he said about McCain. It's possible to think he did not like McCain, said something inappropriate about him, and not believe he thinks that about all military people. Nobody there said he said it, but that doesn't matter to some people. TDS has infected more people than Coronavirus.
DrummerboyWolf
Bas2020 said:

ciscopack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

All You did was name a bunch of John McCain's good friends. Of course they dont like Trump.

Trump hates McCain because McCain was the one that was circulating the "dirty dossier" all over Washington DC to help HIllary.

This is exactly right. The fake dossier was circulated by McCain. McCain also had a chance to end Obamacare and although he campaigned on doing it and as a Conservative, when the rubber met the road, he had a personal agenda instead of a country agenda. If McCain was such a great patriot in the Senate, then he would have ended that abomination of a health bill, but he did not like Trump so he voted no on ending the ACA.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
cowboypack02
DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

ciscopack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

This is exactly right. The fake dossier was circulated by McCain. McCain also had a chance to end Obamacare and although he campaigned on doing it and as a Conservative, when the rubber met the road, he had a personal agenda instead of a country agenda. If McCain was such a great patriot in the Senate, then he would have ended that abomination of a health bill, but he did not like Trump so he voted no on ending the ACA.
I believe that the exact quote here from other people on the floor in the senate was McCain saying "Lets see Donald Trump make America great again now"

McCain was also quoted as telling reporters to "watch the show" when he went to vote on that repeal.

The two obviously didn't like each other...and Trump gave his two cents about it. McCain gave his two cents about it too...but everyone seems to forget that.
GoPack2008
Steve Williams said:

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would not wear a mask. It's so simple and would go such a long way to improving all of our lives.

Civilized
GoPack2008 said:

Steve Williams said:

I genuinely don't understand why anyone would not wear a mask. It's so simple and would go such a long way to improving all of our lives.

You understand, you just think it's foolish (and so do I).

Ironically, as packgrad is fond of saying about Cooper continuing to keep us shut down for too long, it's not based on science.

The reason...is politics.

With certain very rare exceptions, the only reason to NOT wear a mask is to make a political statement.

ncsualum05
cowboypack02 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

ciscopack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

I believe that the exact quote here from other people on the floor in the senate was McCain saying "Lets see Donald Trump make America great again now"

McCain was also quoted as telling reporters to "watch the show" when he went to vote on that repeal.

The two obviously didn't like each other...and Trump gave his two cents about it. McCain gave his two cents about it too...but everyone seems to forget that.
Yeah I wish people would remember how bad McCain was. They hated each other but McCain can not claim some moral high ground. Of course he's dead now and everyone just assumes Trump is the worst so it's all his fault... orange man bad. Truth is we appreciate McCain's service in his youth but he was a scumbag politician for the majority of his life.
ciscopack
Bas2020 said:

ciscopack said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

82TxPackFan said:

Ripper said:

1MANWOLFPAK said:

HOLY TDS
ciscopack said:

Republican Supporters

Republican Supporters II

Funny...

Anthony Scaramucci - White House Director of Communications under Donald Trump Administration

John Bolton - National Security Advisor of the United States in Trump Administration

Miles Taylor - Chief of Staff to Homeland Security in Trump Administration

Colin Powell - Secretary of State under W, Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff under HW and Clinton and National Security Advisor under Reagan. If have no idea what he thought of MCCain but I bet he saw him as a Statesman, Patriot and a Hero. I know a 3+ year POW during the Korean Conflict and he's a hero too!
lumberpack5
cowboypack02 said:

So are we gonna lock this thread now that we have had 15-20 people who were involved directly with the conversation come out on the record and say that this never happened? That combined with the fact that no one can actually corroborate what these 4 sources said....
So the fox news reporter is lying?
I like the athletic type
packgrad
lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It doesn't matter.
lumberpack5
packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It doesn't matter.
That's what I thought.

It does not matter what Trump says or does, his supporters support him. When he said he could shoot someone dead on 5th Avenue he was right.
I like the athletic type
packgrad
lumberpack5 said:

packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It doesn't matter.
That's what I thought.

It does not matter what Trump says or does, his supporters support him. When he said he could shoot someone dead on 5th Avenue he was right.

And TDS will scream at the sky no matter what the truth is.
lumberpack5
packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It doesn't matter.
That's what I thought.

The remodeling of the Republican Party as a non-college educated, white male, lower class party does not bode well for the nation or non-college educated, lower class, white males.
I like the athletic type
Civilized
lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

She confirmed the anonymous story's sources.

Affirmations hold much more water than denials for obvious reasons.

I heard [x] say [y] means [y] was said unless the source is lying.

I never heard [x] say [y] doesn't mean *****
lumberpack5
Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

You go to the back of class for using logic.
I like the athletic type
lumberpack5
You can't split a nation along social class lines. That's going to be a problem for a long time. Normally when one group of people no longer share the same culture and do not agree on fundamental things, they split. Here they are mostly intermixed with the exception of a few nearly zero populated areas in the West.

It will be tough to move forward without an outside, galvanizing enemy.
I like the athletic type
packgrad
Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

It means everybody that was there denied it. But you can continue screaming at the sky if you'd like.
packgrad
lumberpack5 said:

packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

It doesn't matter.
That's what I thought.

The remodeling of the Republican Party as a non-college educated, white male, lower class party does not bode well for the nation or non-college educated, lower class, white males.

The remodeling of the Democrat party as a liberal arts educated domestic terrorist group does not bode well for the nation or lower class patsy white males and females.
packgrad
lumberpack5 said:

Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

Liberal logic:

Everybody there on the record: "Didn't happen"

Somebody not there anonymously: "But I heard this happened"

Believe somebody! Or you're stupid.
lumberpack5
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

It means everybody that was there denied it. But you can continue screaming at the sky if you'd like.
Maybe you need to read the article more carefully and then read Fox story. If I am standing at a cocktail party and I tell the women next to me that she looks hot and good enough to eat, and my wife is told by another women after the cocktail party that I was hitting on another women what is the truth?

I can twist language and deny most anything unless the exact word order that I used is presented to me. That's called plausible deniability. If I say that poster X is a dumb **** and poster Z says that I call poster X a dumb ass what are the fact? I put poser X down. Are my exact words that important? Especially when I have called poster Z a **** head, **** for brains, etc., etc.

I like the athletic type
lumberpack5
packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

Exactly.

Liberal logic:

Everybody there on the record: "Didn't happen"

Somebody not there anonymously: "But I heard this happened"

Believe somebody! Or you're stupid.
That the rub, you don't have access to everybody there - you don't even have a complete list of all Americans there, let alone Europeans. When blow hards talk big and loud all the time, more people hear them than they can SEE. But nothing said by Trump is new. These have been his opinions for decades. Does he now claim he no longer holds those opinions? Nearly ever word that man says is being listened to by folks in Russia, China, 5-Eyes, and who knows who else. Every aside in at a ramp, at doorway, or set of stairs is heard by the peons standing in service, American and foreign peons. We already know the Australians have talked and the Mexicans have talked. .

In a position of power with people paid to serve your, you have to be careful what you say otherwise your underlings may act on your joke, snide remark, or just the *****ing that comes from a long day. That's part of the price of leadership. That's why Patton got busted - his mouth.
I like the athletic type

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.