Trump doesn't begin to understand military or public service

27,034 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ripper
DrummerboyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

Liberal logic:

Everybody there on the record: "Didn't happen"

Somebody not there anonymously: "But I heard this happened"

Believe somebody! Or you're stupid.
Russia, Russia, Russia..."We have impeccable unimpeachable evidence of collusion"

2+ year Mueller Report and 30+ Million Dollars and NO EVIDENCE FOUND. We could gather more stories and it's always anonymous sources that never have any proof. 15-21 people who were there deny the story, but that is not right because we hear:

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

This is how the left and the main stream media report so it has to be true.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
lumberpack5
DrummerboyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Liberal logic:

Everybody there on the record: "Didn't happen"

Somebody not there anonymously: "But I heard this happened"

Believe somebody! Or you're stupid.
Russia, Russia, Russia..."We have impeccable unimpeachable evidence of collusion"

2+ year Mueller Report and 30+ Million Dollars and NO EVIDENCE FOUND. We could gather more stories and it's always anonymous sources that never have any proof. 15-21 people who were there deny the story, but that is not right because we hear:

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

This is how the left and the main stream media report so it has to be true.
It's never suspicious for an American President to praise a dictator who poisons his political enemies. It's not suspicious that a man who made millions off Russian investments that came from questionable sources praises someone who invades and occupies a neighboring nation. Muller was not allowed to probe Trump and his familiy's financial dealings with Putin. In Russia people are always falling out fourth and fifth story windows. No evidence will suffice for a Trump supporter because they support Trump over America and over the law and over God.
I like the athletic type
lumberpack5
The people that worship Trump as their God will destroy this nation.

I like the athletic type
packgrad
lumberpack5 said:

The people with TDS have a 4 year head start.
lumberpack5
packgrad said:

lumberpack5 said:

The people with TDS have a 4 year head start.
Spoken like a true Charles Lindbergh American Firster
I like the athletic type
Civilized
lumberpack5 said:

It's never suspicious for an American President to praise a dictator who poisons his political enemies. It's not suspicious that a man who made millions off Russian investments that came from questionable sources praises someone who invades and occupies a neighboring nation. Muller was not allowed to probe Trump and his familiy's financial dealings with Putin. In Russia people are always falling out fourth and fifth story windows. No evidence will suffice for a Trump supporter because they support Trump over America and over the law and over God.

I don't need him to be impeached for collusion. Impeachment is a political show.

I just want him, or anyone, to explain why it's cool for him to be so ****ing cozy with Russia.

What is that about, why does he behave that way, and why is that in America's best interests?
cowboypack02
lumberpack5 said:

cowboypack02 said:

So are we gonna lock this thread now that we have had 15-20 people who were involved directly with the conversation come out on the record and say that this never happened? That combined with the fact that no one can actually corroborate what these 4 sources said....
So the fox news reporter is lying?
I dunno is she is lying or not...

I try to look at every news story objectively and compare it to what else is going in surrounding it.

6 days ago the initial story by The Atlantic comes out that trump called troops losers and that he didn't want to go to a WW memorial because he may get his hair wet. The source is 4 anonymous sources. Since then we have had only one other person say that they have confirmed this, Jennifer Griffin from Fox news, who's sources are also anonymous. My first question here is how can Griffin be sure that she is actually confirming the story. If the initial sources from Jeff Goldberg, who wrote the original story, are truly anonymous, then how can Jennifer Griffin be sure that she has actually confirm the story and just isn't talking to the same couple of people? No one knows that unless they compared sources. For all any of us know they are each others source.

On the other hand we have had over 15 people confirm that this did not happen. That means that over 15 people have put their name on record and staying that the initial story is untrue.

I have also look at the other things surrounding the 2 premises of the story.
  • Trump calling the troops losers - John Bolton, who we can all agree really dislikes Trump, was also in the room during when this supposedly happened. Bolton wrote an entire book on his complaints about Trump and even talked about the time frame that this supposedly happened and this was never mentioned. You may be able to dismiss the 15 or 20 folks who said that this didn't happen as partisan, but you can't dismiss someone who we can all agree disliked Trump saying that this didn't happen. He also gave an interview and said that this never happened
  • Trump cancelling the trip to the memorial because he didn't want to get his hair wet - There was a FOIA request last year about this. It is documented that the reason that the trip was cancelled was because of weather and Trump wasn't given a ton of choice in the matter. The call to cancel the trip was made by the troops on the ground, not the people in the administration.

I could go on about how partisan the reporter is, or how the owner of the publication has given over 500,000 to the Biden campaign, but i think you get my point...

Ripper
Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

I don't need him to be impeached for collusion. Impeachment is a political show.

I just want him, or anyone, to explain why it's cool for him to be so ****ing cozy with Russia.

What is that about, why does he behave that way, and why is that in America's best interests?
Russia, Russia, Russia! Grasping. Why was Obama friendly with the Mullahs, Chavez and Castro? Why did Obama tell Medvedev to tell Vlad he has more flexibility after the election? Why, why, why?
SupplyChainPack

SupplyChainPack
https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/05/5-times-obama-administration-helped-russia-united-states-expense/

"5 Times The Obama Administration Helped Russia At The United States' Expense

There has been no indication that the Trump administration's policies are influenced by Russian preferences. There are plenty, however, that President Obama's policies were."
Civilized
Ripper said:

Civilized said:

lumberpack5 said:

Russia, Russia, Russia! Grasping. Why was Obama friendly with the Mullahs, Chavez and Castro? Why did Obama tell Medvedev to tell Vlad he has more flexibility after the election? Why, why, why?

Grasping at what?

I must have missed the part where Obama was investigated for three years by a joint Senate Intelligence Committee because his network of close associates was exploited by a foreign intelligence service in a way that benefitted that adversary and impacted our election.

SupplyChainPack
Putin: World's worst puppet master.

"Trump's transfer of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine angers Russia, risks escalation in fighting"

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/1/advanced-us-missile-system-arrives-ukraine/
SupplyChainPack
Putin must secretly love these Patriot missiles in Poland. Talk about reverse psychology!

"Poland Buying American Patriot Missile System, Trump Set to Announce"

---------------------------------------
"The Trump administration will announce Thursday an agreement with the government of Poland to sell the Eastern European ally American-manufactured surface-to-air missile systems. The agreement comes seven years after the Obama administration removed a group of missile launchers from near the Russian border with Poland after Moscow objected to their placement."
---------------------------------------

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/poland-buying-american-patriot-missile-system-trump-set-to-announce#.WV2Y3jbLBzY.twitter

ciscopack
How Holy is Donald Trump?
SupplyChainPack
So, it's been obvious for a while now that the strategy for Dems is to machine gun fire "orange man bad" poo against the wall with new "orange man" bad revelations practically every day between now and the election.

By the time it's pointed out how ridiculous and absurd the poo is, the Democrats and the mainstream media have already moved on to their next pile of poop.

SupplyChainPack
So with the Atlantic hit piece officially burnt to the ground, along with several other Democratic poo tosses, it's time to move on to the new flavor of the day.

Today it looks like they're going to go with "all the forest fires in California or Donald Trump's fault". Directly Donald Trump's fault.

SupplyChainPack
One high profile Democrat once famously said, "never let a good disaster go to waste".

He wasn't kidding, and that is a guiding star that the Democratic party lives by every day.
packgrad
SupplyChainPack
Does anyone even recall how big of a deal it was in the past when any sort of peace deal was brokered? It would literally be headlines for days, and reported on for weeks.

Now, just because "orange man bad", it hardly gets a mention.

This is a huge deal that's being brushed aside for political expediency. And that's ashamed.
packgrad
Good read about how things came together.

TheStorm
packgrad said:

I must have missed that on CNN...
Pacfanweb
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

I must have missed that on CNN...
The TDS in the media is so strong that they simply refuse to report anything positive he's done.

Pre-Covid, the economy was just rolling.
Black unemployment was the lowest it's been, ever.
He handled North Korea pretty well. Seemed awkward, but it worked.
The current Middle East peace deal.
Current sex trafficking arrests, and he's put money towards that area as well.
Manufacturing jobs growing, fastest rate in 3 decades
And there are many more.

But he argues with the media, tweets stuff and they eat that up and refuse to acknowledge anything
positive he's done as a result.

Not only that, but since they are basically all Democrats anyway and have long given up any pretense of
neutral reporting or fairness, they've made it their mission to get him out of office, rather than reporting the news.
So anything that can be spun as negative, will be, no matter how minor.

They have painted a picture of him for over 4 years now, that's as negative as they could get it.

Honestly, they're no better than they claim he is.

Despite all that, he's done many good things, and the economic state of the country is great. It'll bounce right back when we reopen fully.
packgrad
packgrad
SupplyChainPack
Awesome!
Ripper
What the heII did Obama ever do? Nothing good on the international stage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.