Super Regional NC State @ Georgia 6/10 gamer 3l UPDATED 7pm espn

120,123 Views | 1606 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by JCooke93
gopack1979
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BigLefty24 said:

let' the conspiracy theories begin!

/s

LOL!!

livewolf
BigLefty24
this time, we're prepared...NC State has teamed with Adidas to debut new NC State CWS uniforms! The NC State all white world series uni's! LOL

@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

Flwolfer99
wnosaj83 said:

I know he's a Maryland guy but I like Van Pelt calling us "State" while he's doing the highlight. Good stuff.
State freaking College!!!! SVP knows the deal..
Glasswolf
Noah Soles takes the #4 spot and Eli Serrano III takes the top spot in SCTop10 for last night
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Oldsouljer
Wolfblood said:

Big time win. Great showing by the Pack. Might as well win it all. LFG!!!!
Hope so, I'm ready to throw down a little wad on that.
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Wolfer79
Slobbering_Wolf
Wolfer79 said:

I'm still blocked on Twitter by this page from the 2021 CWS lol
SniderFC
I like this matchup against Kentucky. They don't hit like UGA.
Packsd14me
DrummerboyWolf said:

Haven't read a bit.

I was peeved at Serrano in the first inning. He did not hustle and should have been on 3rd and would have scored. He more than made up with his bat and his glove and putting down a good sacrifice that led to 2 runs. Got to bust it out of the box.

I got upset again when we had runners on 2 and 3rd with one out and Heavner with a 2-0 count and then he swings at 3 balls. Game awareness was not good we needed those runs. I put that on the coaches as he should have been given the take with that count.

Whitaker pitched pretty well. Made one mistake with the hanging breaking ball, but he got us to the 5th.

After that the guys stepped up and came through. Dudan got put in a tough situation and came in and struck out the best hitter in college baseball and then a grounder to end the inning. Great job Jacob

The homers by Serrano, Sosa, and A-Mak were all big. Condon got 2 hits in the series and I can live with his homer in the 9th. We had to go at him and not walk him.

Derrick was pushed a little further than we would like but he came through and got them out.

Congrats to the staff, all the ancillary people who make things go and especially to the players. You have achieved something that is very rare by getting to the CWS and being Regional Champions. Enjoy your time there, suck up every moment and you will have memories for your lifetime. Oh and bring back some more hardware.

Very happy for Sam, Noah, and Logan who all have gone through some really tough times with injuries and they have been rewarded with a trip to Omaha! Well done young men!

Congrats to Coach Avent!
You forgot Penny's big swing to answer early. Smith didn't want to pitch. He didn't think he could get us out. The Pack was clearly the best team.
StateFan2001
Alex Gee said:

Bench Heavner. For the love of god

Come on Alex. Classic stuff from this site. Nobody was saying to bench Heavner. I know for me I was saying there could be an option to platoon Heavner and Chase. Heavner answered the bell again last night.
Alex Gee
Staff
StateFan2001 said:

Alex Gee said:

Come on Alex. Classic stuff from this site. Nobody was saying to bench Heavner. I know for me I was saying there could be an option to platoon Heavner and Chase. Heavner answered the bell again last night.
Heavner has answered the bell in most every game he's played in a myriad of ways.

ETA: I believe I remember the phrase "blatantly stupid coaching decision" to play Heavner over Nixon.
wilmwolf
Hit dog will holler.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
Jtilley
Alex Gee said:

StateFan2001 said:

Alex Gee said:

Heavner has answered the bell in most every game he's played in a myriad of ways.
Yea I def don't get the hate for Heavner. He does all the little things you want, really reminds me of JT Jarrett.

SniderFC
Alex Gee said:

StateFan2001 said:

Alex Gee said:

ETA: I believe I remember the phrase "blatantly stupid coaching decision" to play Heavner over Nixon.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the JT Jarrett comparison
CLTWolf
StateFan2001 said:

Alex Gee said:

Just take your lumps and the L and move on.

Trust me there are people on here who know more about baseball and certainly the subject at hand than you do...or something like that, yada yada yada.

metcalfmafia
Avent definitely has a mold for his 2nd basemen.
Nairo
Us fans pay good money to say dumb **** on this site.

Alex Gee said:

StateFan2001 said:

Alex Gee said:

ClePack
Did they ever announce an MVP for the athens super regional?
Realsouthwolf
ClePack said:

Did they ever announce an MVP for the athens super regional?
Condon

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.