Super Regional NC State @ Georgia 6/10 gamer 3l UPDATED 7pm espn

127,903 Views | 1606 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by JCooke93
Wolfer79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wolfer79
Tootie4Pack
Rob McLamb said:

SniderFC said:

wilmwolf said:

Start getting Rob loose to finish the 9th.

Might as well let Shaff finish it out

Edit: for some reason my mind with to Derek Smith with you said "Rob"…ignore me lol
No way. I'm ready. I often get confused for Derek Smith.
Rob, if they ever do call you up, please wear your Expo cap on the field.
Glasswolf
After being destroyed by Arkansas in GM 1 of the 2021 SR, Avent told everyone that the team came to win 2 games and the goal hadn't changed. They still needed to win 2 games. Well now
@pack9 only needs to win 1
Wolfer79
Nate97 said:

Little toasty for those black jerseys. Thought I'd start the complaining.

Warmed up the bats
Wolfer79
PossumJenkins said:

As it turns out…feel pretty good about these black jerseys…

Wise poster here
packofwolves
What a great game today! Now win game 2!
FuzzyRed
That went well!
DanielWilsonIPS
Tootie4Pack said:

Rob McLamb said:

SniderFC said:

wilmwolf said:

Edit: for some reason my mind with to Derek Smith with you said "Rob"…ignore me lol
Rob, if they ever do call you up, please wear your Expo cap on the field.
I think Foley Field will be treated to the Expos hat tomorrow...
Daniel Wilson
Staff Writer, IPS
Producer, Learfield
NCBWA Member
GrillOut
Goodness.
ChemE94
I know it messes with the rotation but I might would throw Logan tomorrow. Just don't like the matchup for fritton, at all, with this uga team.
MoCoWolf
Rob McLamb said:

SniderFC said:

wilmwolf said:

*Derrick
SexualChocolate
ChemE94 said:

I know it messes with the rotation but I might would throw Logan tomorrow. Just don't like the matchup for fritton, at all, with this uga team.

Avent will never upset the mojo
poexcuse
We got depth back in our batting line up today. On to the next game!
TraCha4
One down and one to go. Today was a great day but no need to get too high because tomorrow is a new day. Mission is not complete but we off to a good start. 1 more Pack9!
Nate97
Wolfer79 said:

Nate97 said:

Warmed up the bats

I'll complain again tomorrow around noon.
Red&White
we disposed of Condom nicely
ChemE94
Nate97 said:

Wolfer79 said:

Nate97 said:

Warmed up the bats

I'll complain again tomorrow around noon.

I immediately changed clothes after the game. My wife thought I was crazy when she asked what I was doing and I told her I'm wearing the exact same clothes tomorrow. I'm not changing a thing with my game watch routine.
Glasswolf
ChemE94 said:

Never happen.
CoachCase
TraCha4 said:

One down and one to go. Today was a great day but no need to get too high because tomorrow is a new day. Mission is not complete but we off to a good start. 1 more Pack9!

Correct, look no further than the ACC tournament. Pack played great today. Hopefully they can carry that momentum and confidence into tomorrow's game because I'm sure UGA will circle the wagons! Would be nice if Pack could land a haymaker early and don't let Bulldogs get any momentum.
TheCapper
I did not realize their right field favored lefties so heavily. I don't really think they have a left hander to slow them down either.
wilmwolf
Circumstances are a lot different than the ACC tournament. That game was meaningless to the outcome, this one was not. Being 1-0 and needing to win one of the next two is tremendous advantage. That doesn't mean we're going to go out and score as many tomorrow, the law of averages says that won't happen, but we should play with the same freedom and aggression.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
The Gatekeeper.
Homer Dumbarse.
CoachCase
Agree. Hope you are right! Go Pack!
Paniconpack
Boom boom boom let me hear you say wayo wayo! LFG boys! First this tomorrow. Highfill with a great day and the bats are so en fuego !
pack2010
Bcwhitl2 said:

Shaffner doing exactly what you want with a big lead. Just attacking dudes, he has good stuff man. Wonder if the two way player will carry into next year

i THINK shaffner didn't pitch much this year due to injury, that he is obviously getting over. IMO he will be back to a full time pitcher next year and a darn good one. he has a very good arm.

as for today, not much needs to be said. dominant from top to bottom. and you know the guys like highfill, soles, whitaker (not on roster, but around team), and willadsen will be able to remind guys of '21 and go finish it off
Wufpack17
Long ways away. UGA won't go away I can promise you that.
Rob McLamb
Staff
pack2010 said:

Bcwhitl2 said:

Shaffner doing exactly what you want with a big lead. Just attacking dudes, he has good stuff man. Wonder if the two way player will carry into next year

i THINK shaffner didn't pitch much this year due to injury, that he is obviously getting over. IMO he will be back to a full time pitcher next year and a darn good one. he has a very good arm.

as for today, not much needs to be said. dominant from top to bottom. and you know the guys like highfill, soles, whitaker (not on roster, but around team), and willadsen will be able to remind guys of '21 and go finish it off
The highlighted three players are active on the postseason roster. Matt Willadsen is not.
Twitter: @RobMcLamb
StateFan2001
Obviously the offense was tremendous yesterday but have to give a ton of credit to Highfill for not giving them an ounce of hope early. He deserves another shot in Omaha. Hope he gets it.
Glasswolf
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

pack2010
Rob McLamb said:

pack2010 said:

Bcwhitl2 said:

The highlighted three players are active on the postseason roster. Matt Willadsen is not.

Does that mean he isn't in Athens with the team? Serious question, obviously not trying to be rude
DrummerboyWolf
I see the change in the header. Is the game on ESPN2 now?
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
pack2010
DrummerboyWolf said:

Yes
DrummerboyWolf
pack2010 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yes
Thanks!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Glasswolf
pack2010 said:

Rob McLamb said:

pack2010 said:

Bcwhitl2 said:

Does that mean he isn't in Athens with the team? Serious question, obviously not trying to be rude
Probably not since the NCAA limits the travel roster and how the travel is paid for. Unless he paid his own way.

Glasswolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.