Roe v Wade has been overturned

44,024 Views | 585 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

We are "Against" bbw12og?
Nah, man... I'm being serious.

This is one of the flags that were pictured during the protests in Kavanaugh and Barrett's neighborhoods. I'm not up on this stuff all that great, but my assumption is that it is a pride flag with an antifa logo on it... am I missing the connection here?

Please help me out.
Storm, I don't know, but your guess looks reasonable…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
But what is the connection between the two?
caryking
TheStorm said:

Actually, the connection wouldn't surprise me at all. Go back to the BLM riots.. they were speaking about all kinds of issues, in clouding Gay rights issues. I think we see that "Far Left Wing" radicals group together to appear greater than the sum.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

BBW12OG said:

We are "Against" bbw12og?
Nah, man... I'm being serious.

This is one of the flags that were pictured during the protests in Kavanaugh and Barrett's neighborhoods. I'm not up on this stuff all that great, but my assumption is that it is a pride flag with an antifa logo on it... am I missing the connection here?

Please help me out.
i googled their logo, and while almost all that i saw were different than that circle a, there was one that popped up with the same A logo on a red/black background for a BLM protest. So, I think you are correct.
Maybe its some specific sub group/region within Antifa
BBW12OG
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

Actually, the connection wouldn't surprise me at all. Go back to the BLM riots.. they were speaking about all kinds of issues, in clouding Gay rights issues. I think we see that "Far Left Wing" radicals group together to appear greater than the sum.
Yeah I got nothing....

When you live in the basement you have plenty of time to come up with creative little ways to stick it to "whitey," "the man," "fascists,"....you know...all the typical lefty jargon!!!

Surprised some of our board member affiliates haven't chimed in and let us know.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
TheStorm said:

Anybody here know what this is supposed to stand for?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_symbolism
BBW12OG
Funny... I didn't think Antifa existed???

Isn't that what all the DNC/MSM and MARXIST politicians tell us?

It's all a made-up right wing media narrative?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Yes, some have said that…. Jerry Nadler was cornered on the street, in DC, and said that…

Joe Biden
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

It exists it's just not centrally organized or administered. It's a bunch of smaller groups that are loosely affiliated.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

It exists it's just not centrally organized or administered. It's a bunch of smaller groups that are loosely affiliated.
Wow... the sure do seem to all dress alike, show up at the same venues with coordinated flags, signs, chants, etc.....

So basically what you just described is the current administration and the MARXIST PARTY in the House and Senate.... good to know!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

Wow... the sure do seem to all dress alike, show up at the same venues with coordinated flags, signs, chants, etc.....

So basically what you just described is the current administration and the MARXIST PARTY in the House and Senate.... good to know!!
So, the "Far Left" groups are not organized and are loosely affiliated... However, when the Tea Party was active, they were a threat to the Nation as a well organized group.

Civ, you may be right; however, that's the kind of stuff that pisses some of us off..

Joe Biden
statefan91
caryking said:

So, the "Far Left" groups are not organized and are loosely affiliated... However, when the Tea Party was active, they were a threat to the Nation as a well organized group.

Civ, you may be right; however, that's the kind of stuff that pisses some of us off..
I don't think they were a threat to the nation, but the Tea Party was most definitely a well-organized group in that they had a Caucus within the House of Representatives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_Caucus
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

caryking said:

I don't think they were a threat to the nation, but the Tea Party was most definitely a well-organized group in that they had a Caucus within the House of Representatives.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_Caucus
Much like the Justice Democrats that supported protesting in front of the Justices' homes, failed to condemn violence against them, supported bailing out the BLM/ANTIFA rioters, looters and murderers?

Oh.. .and that are supported by the controlling faction of the House now "the Squad?" AOC and the Flunky Bunch.... organized like that?

Those people ARE a threat to this nation and the MARXIST PARTY that they are members of AND their supporters are as well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Quote:

Elaine Riddick is a black pro-life activist with a tragic life story. She was raped, became pregnant, gave birth to her son, and was subsequently forcibly sterilized by the state of North Carolina. The state's eugenics board deemed her ""feebleminded" and "promiscuous," authorizing her sterilization.

She has the rest of her life crusading against these forms of injustice and against the violence and injustice of abortion. A profile of Riddick from a few years ago described her as "passionately pro-life" and noted that she shares "her story at anti-abortion events around the country." She has written at length about her pro-life views.
Here's another discovery of uglier times in NC history that I have made by reading NR. Interestingly, the current press is trying to use her story to paint the Dobbs decision as evil through the highly coordinated misinformation campaign currently conducted by the abortion industry.
caryking
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

Elaine Riddick is a black pro-life activist with a tragic life story. She was raped, became pregnant, gave birth to her son, and was subsequently forcibly sterilized by the state of North Carolina. The state's eugenics board deemed her ""feebleminded" and "promiscuous," authorizing her sterilization.

She has the rest of her life crusading against these forms of injustice and against the violence and injustice of abortion. A profile of Riddick from a few years ago described her as "passionately pro-life" and noted that she shares "her story at anti-abortion events around the country." She has written at length about her pro-life views.
Here's another discovery of uglier times in NC history that I have made by reading NR. Interestingly, the current press is trying to use her story to paint the Dobbs decision as evil through the highly coordinated misinformation campaign currently conducted by the abortion industry.
I'm not familiar with Elaine Riddick; however, if that story is 25% true, then, this State owes her some serious reparations!!!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
PackFansXL said:

Quote:

National Review has done a really excellent job de-bunking the misinformation campaign, to the point where they point out that Planned Parenthood has deleted portions of their services provided information in order to further misinformation.

It's all strictly politics for the mid terms. This is all they have to hang their hat on. I just think they're currying favor with voters who they already had.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackFansXL
hokie gets an A+ for actually reading the articles from NR. I completely agree with your last point too.

This whole misinformation campaign about the effects of Dobbs is aggressively over the top and very dishonest.
GuerrillaPack
Watch a video of a baby getting chopped up in an abortion and then see what you think about how extremely wicked and abominable abortion is. (the video below is NOT graphic, it just shows peoples' reactions to seeing such a video).

Do you see how incredibly easy it is to have a extremely radical change in your worldview in just a matter of seconds or minutes, once you actually see some compelling evidence with your own eyes?

That's what it's like, for example, when you actually see evidence that conclusively proves a particular shooting or terrorist attack (9/11, OKC bombing, etc) to be a government-staged false flag, and you become a "conspiracy theorist". It radically changes your mind about the entire world very quickly.

The KEY, though, is you have to actually SEE the evidence for yourself. Not hear others talk about it. But see it for yourself.

https://instagr.am/p/ChtcVeXJs1e
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
I thought I read here that that no one had to worry about states passing laws excluding rape/incest provisions.....

from our friends below the border stripped out 12 week allowance on rape/incest. Not passed yet, just committee accepted (committee made of all men).

South Carolina lawmakers advance near-total abortion ban to full Senate after stripping rape and incest exceptions | CNN Politics

PackFansXL
Packchem91 said:

I thought I read here that that no one had to worry about states passing laws excluding rape/incest provisions.....

from our friends below the border stripped out 12 week allowance on rape/incest. Not passed yet, just committee accepted (committee made of all men).

South Carolina lawmakers advance near-total abortion ban to full Senate after stripping rape and incest exceptions | CNN Politics

My understanding of existing laws nationwide is that rape and incest as well as the physical health of the mother are all exceptions for limits on abortion in every state. If the folks in SC want to remove the exception for rape and incest, that is indeed their prerogative. It may not be politically prudent, but there is a moral case for it.

What is your concern here, that a committee has removed these exceptions, that the committee includes a single gender, that politics will somehow drop the ball here, or something else?
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Packchem91 said:

My understanding of existing laws nationwide is that rape and incest as well as the physical health of the mother are all exceptions for limits on abortion in every state. If the folks in SC want to remove the exception for rape and incest, that is indeed their prerogative. It may not be politically prudent, but there is a moral case for it.

What is your concern here, that a committee has removed these exceptions, that the committee includes a single gender, that politics will somehow drop the ball here, or something else?
First, I don't like abortion. I'm an adoptive father, so there is a personal statement there.

That said, I can't imagine the disgusting level a human would have to go, to acknowledge a woman has been raped, potentially by a family member, and say, "to bad honey, you're going to have carry this around with your shame for the next 9 months". ANd here's a sticker to Vote for Me in '23.
That's not moral. You'll not convince me otherwise.

As for the all male membership of the committee, yeah, thats a problem too, at least as it pertains to discussing rape. I think if the committee represented the people of SC (lets say 50/50 M/F) that ruling would not have been that way. ***I get you can't have a committee that is 50/50 when there likely aren't that many women members of the SC Congress.
That said --- your response accepting either of those tells me why the Dems have actually regained some sense of momentum heading into midterms. Women voters who might would have voted against Biden's results will now be more concerned about their 12 good ol' boys in home state.
PackFansXL
Chem, as you know, you and I differ on the ultimate burden of a pregnancy. I know it isn't easy but when weighed against taking the life of another person versus the burden of a pregnancy, I can understand the moral imperative to protect the child. That said, the political cost may be too much for the final voting congressmen to look past and as noted, currently no state has ever made this decision to remove such a restriction. If people are so moved to make this choice while risking their political careers, that is precisely how our system was designed. Ultimately, local politics will decide precisely where the dividing line lies.
Packchem91
PackFansXL said:

Chem, as you know, you and I differ on the ultimate burden of a pregnancy. I know it isn't easy but when weighed against taking the life of another person versus the burden of a pregnancy, I can understand the moral imperative to protect the child. That said, the political cost may be too much for the final voting congressmen to look past and as noted, currently no state has ever made this decision to remove such a restriction. If people are so moved to make this choice while risking their political careers, that is precisely how our system was designed. Ultimately, local politics will decide precisely where the dividing line lies.
yes, we very much disagree. And here's the thing....in those cases, IMO, neither of us should be so presumptious to tell a woman who's been thru that that what she should do. Period.
That is not politics. That, IMO, is human decency.
GuerrillaPack
Commie libtards are something else.

Pure evil and the most preposterous bold-faced lies imaginable.

Muh patriarchy is out here completely fabricating baby heart beats, y'all. Wow...muh patriarchy is real people...."the man" is working relentlessly to "keep the whamen down"! Just as completely ridiculous as their never-ending "muh Raysism" whining, and claims that "da ebil white man is out here tryng to keep all the brown people down".

This the Marxist strategy...class and race warfare, and the myth of an "oppressed" group and an "oppressor" group. They spread propaganda (using baseless lies), and get people emotionally worked up, and have women afraid of men and hating men, and non-whites afraid of and hating white people....all to get people full of fear and hatred and thinking irrationally and voting for the Democrats who "will save them and protect them from the evil white man".

Is there any way to work the muh Russia hoax into this as well, along with muh Patriarchy and muh Raysism? The Left needs to say that Vladimir Putin is the mastermind behind the Rayciss Patriarchy, and invented the machine that fabricates the baby heart beats!

https://instagr.am/p/Ci3uu_lNTF4

Quote:

Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams claimed in a recent interview that the heartbeat of 6 week old babies is not real but a "manufactured sound" designed to take away womens rights.

"There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks," Abrams said while serving on a panel. "It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman's body in place of her."
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

yes, we very much disagree. And here's the thing....in those cases, IMO, neither of us should be so presumptious to tell a woman who's been thru that that what she should do. Period.
That is not politics. That, IMO, is human decency.
Chem, I hear what you are saying, regarding telling another person what a woman should do. I think where you and I disagree is who is there to protect the human life inside the woman's body. Protecting the innocent is something I strongly believe in.

BTW, please don't ask me if I will take and adopt these innocent life's. None of you know my background.

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Pregnancy Centers Aren't the Enemy

Quote:

The mission to help these women isn't necessarily new: It's why more than 3,000 nonprofit pregnancy resource centers around the nation work to serve pregnant moms in difficult circumstances and have done so for decades.

As needs for pregnant women and their unborn and born babies increase, the obvious response is to bolster support for charitable organizations like pregnancy centers. After all, the free diapers, formula, baby clothes, maternity clothes, child-birth education, prenatal vitamins, and much more that these centers provide are meeting mothers' critical and basic needs. In 2019 alone, U.S. pregnancy centers gave away nearly $270 million in free essential medical-, educational-, and material-support services and that was when the U.S. was locked into a regime allowing elective abortion into the sixth month of pregnancy nationwide, with many states permitting it until birth.

But don't look to the Biden administration to help empower and encourage women in this way. Vice President Kamala Harris has instead decided to use her platform to encourage government officials who are "taking on" pregnancy resource centers, as though charities helping women in need were some kind of public enemy. Harris would apparently use the force of government to shut down these centers that offer free assistance to women, which she calls. . . wait for it. . . "predatory practices." And why? Because the generous assistance they offer doesn't involve helping women kill unborn babies.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.