Roe v Wade has been overturned

44,170 Views | 585 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
Wolfpack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok buddy. Lol
packgrad
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Because I believe that it infringes on the right of a woman to choose.
A woman has the right to choose to have unprotected sex or not. She also has the right to abstain.

Same for all males too.

Tell that a parent of a pregnant 16 year old in a state where it is illegal to have an abortion.

These guys are flip flopping between quoting bible verses (I'm not Christian, so not relevant) and making a mountain out of a mole hill related to an amendment versus a court ruling. Are they devout Christians or are they truly rigid constitutionalists? I feel like the argument turns at whatever conveniences them, but it won't make sense to you and I.

I can accept constitutionalists. I cannot accept trying to turn this country into a Christian state. But that's just me, as a first generation immigrant.
Then you know nothing about how this country was formed as a Nation under God. It's in all the founding documents. All you have to do is read them.

I have my God. Doesn't have to be yours. The constitution allows me to practice my religion freely. My religion doesn't include this abortion stipulation
Oh so your religion views killing babies as ok? Well that is your choice.

Spot on. Wonder what religion it is.
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

A woman has the right to choose to have unprotected sex or not. She also has the right to abstain.

Same for all males too.

Tell that a parent of a pregnant 16 year old in a state where it is illegal to have an abortion.

These guys are flip flopping between quoting bible verses (I'm not Christian, so not relevant) and making a mountain out of a mole hill related to an amendment versus a court ruling. Are they devout Christians or are they truly rigid constitutionalists? I feel like the argument turns at whatever conveniences them, but it won't make sense to you and I.

I can accept constitutionalists. I cannot accept trying to turn this country into a Christian state. But that's just me, as a first generation immigrant.
Then you know nothing about how this country was formed as a Nation under God. It's in all the founding documents. All you have to do is read them.

I have my God. Doesn't have to be yours. The constitution allows me to practice my religion freely. My religion doesn't include this abortion stipulation

Faucianity?
packofwolves
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

A woman can get pregnant with protected sex. Lower odds, but it does happen.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpackrich1 said:

What happened to all the justices saying during confirmation that they believed Roe vs Wade was established law?
What of it. They never said under oath that they weren't going to unsettle the law. I notice that this confirmation testimony yardstick never seems to apply to the likes of Sotomayor, tap-dancing her way past all those pointed Second amendment questions she got, leaving the impression that she thought it was "settled law", then proceeding to immediately thumbs-down the first gun case she saw come before the court.
packgrad
It's a shame the left doesn't have the same diligence for contraception that they had for virtue signaling masks.
DrummerboyWolf
packofwolves said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

Oh believe me I know. My wife and I were using protection...and 9 months later we had a healthy 8 Lb 14 1/2 ounce boy.

There is only one thing that is 100%
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

What happened to all the justices saying during confirmation that they believed Roe vs Wade was established law?
What of it. They never said under oath that they weren't going to unsettle the law. I notice that this confirmation testimony yardstick never seems to apply to the likes of Sotomayor, tap-dancing her way past all those pointed Second amendment questions she got, leaving the impression that she thought it was "settled law", then proceeding to immediately thumbs-down the first gun case she saw come before the court.
It was never a law to begin with. It was a Supreme Court decision that was ruled incorrectly.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

It was never a law! A law is something passed by congress. None of the rulings, by the Supreme Court based on a law that the US Congress passed.
I agree with you here Cary. It's not the job of the court to make law. Roe was an arrangement that was not based in law.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

It was never a law! A law is something passed by congress. None of the rulings, by the Supreme Court based on a law that the US Congress passed.
I agree with you here Cary. It's not the job of the court to make law. Roe was an arrangement that was not based in law.
My entire family is Pro-Life. That said, when I've been asked about this, I haven't spoken one time about my position on abortion. It's been about the constitutional ruling, without mentioning the topic.

Too many folks are arguing emotionally! Too many people are trying to compare abortion to gun rights. This is all about whether or not the Federal Government has jurisdiction over the topic.

The only way we have a Federal Government is the inclusion of the second amendment. The second amendment does "NOT" grant a person the right to have a gun. No, it protects a person inalienable right to protect themselves and have a gun. So, without the "Bill of rights" we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. We wouldn't have a Federal Government!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
I want you to think very hard about who you are calling a drunk moderator therapist and choose you words carefully.

We have the drunk moderator therapist weighing in his typical alcohol induced rants
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Steve Videtich
packofwolves said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

They can also petition their state to put it to vote and get it approved in their state.
packgrad
Glasswolf said:

I want you to think very hard about who you are calling a drunk moderator therapist and choose you words carefully.

We have the drunk moderator therapist weighing in his typical alcohol induced rants

It's a legitimate statement to question the behavior. You've posted about murdering citizens who disagree with you politically. You brag about trolling posters that disagree with you politically. Are these things you do as a sober right minded "moderator"? It's certainly not what a rational person would consider as appropriate behavior for a moderator. But I know in todays far left liberal controlled social media world, it's probably A-OK. I, personally, think it's absurd.
Glasswolf
For the record this "drunk moderator therapist" has been sober for almost 3 years. As for helping people on the phone with suicidal thoughts and drug/alcohol problems you should try it. Especially when someone emails you and thanks you for helping them

packgrad
Congratulations on 3 years sobriety.
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Glasswolf said:

It's a legitimate statement to question the behavior. You've posted about murdering citizens who disagree with you politically. You brag about trolling posters that disagree with you politically. Are these things you do as a sober right minded "moderator"? It's certainly not what a rational person would consider as appropriate behavior for a moderator. But I know in todays far left liberal controlled social media world, it's probably A-OK. I, personally, think it's absurd.
I troll to make fun of some people. It's a harmless thing. Again, sober almost 3 years. And I'm not going to be his punching bag because I give my time to help people that are suicidal and have addiction problems

Wolfpackrich1
I answered that. As did Roe vs Wade did
Glasswolf
packgrad said:

Congratulations on 3 years sobriety.
Thank you. It's a day to day struggle. Each day ends with me thanking God for one more day sober.

Wolfpack
packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

Faucianity?

You're a very dense individual, packgrad, but I'll give this a shot.

What I'm trying to do is explain the fundamental irony in constitutionalism that is placed in the very first amendment exercising freedom of religion, but criticizing this same freedom when it comes to thing such as reproductive rights. The core issue to me is you are covering up your blatant bias towards Christianity, the very premise that enforcing such standards in citizens is a form of fascism, all while claiming you are encouraging the freedom of individuals in society. This very same playbook has been ran many times over history. I don't need to remind you of those times.

You have a choice in how you proceed and I believe you have the freedom of your choice on how you proceed. You do not have the rights to tell me how to proceed. You mocking me or my culture for your gain and laughs among the majority population is the very definition of suppression.

I know people like you. I know what you're truly thinking. I really don't give a **** whether you like us or not. I'm not sure why you give a **** whether we like you.

I'm a conservative, I'm not an oppressor of religion. I'm not a Republican… and frankly I never will be.
Cornpack
People can have good faith disagreements about things but for God's sake don't go at people or their families about personal things because we disagree. We don't have to all hold hands and sing kumbaya but we do need to show some decency to the person on the other side of the keyboard.

Glass, I'm glad to hear about your sobriety. As someone whose watched a loved one fight that battle, and stumble often, I know how hard it can be. Keep up the good fight. I promise the people in your life appreciate it.
Retired internet funny guy
BBW12OG
Didn't know you were in recovery. Your rants have always been over the top.

So if you want to troll the troll away.

Good job on recovery.

Being an ass just to be an ass seems to suit you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Cornpack said:

People can have good faith disagreements about things but for God's sake don't go at people or their families about personal things because we disagree. We don't have to all hold hands and sing kumbaya but we do need to show some decency to the person on the other side of the keyboard.

Glass, I'm glad to hear about your sobriety. As someone whose watched a loved one fight that battle, and stumble often, I know how hard it can be. Keep up the good fight. I promise the people in your life appreciate it.

Thank you

packgrad
Wolfpack said:

packgrad said:

Wolfpack said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

Faucianity?

You're a very dense individual, packgrad, but I'll give this a shot.

What I'm trying to do is explain the fundamental irony in constitutionalism that is placed in the very first amendment exercising freedom of religion, but criticizing this same freedom when it comes to thing such as reproductive rights. The core issue to me is you are covering up your blatant bias towards Christianity, the very premise that enforcing such standards in citizens is a form of fascism, all while claiming you are encouraging the freedom of individuals in society. This very same playbook has been ran many times over history. I don't need to remind you of those times.

You have a choice in how you proceed and I believe you have the freedom of your choice on how you proceed. You do not have the rights to tell me how to proceed. You mocking me or my culture for your gain and laughs among the majority population is the very definition of suppression.

I know people like you. I know what you're truly thinking. I really don't give a **** whether you like us or not. I'm not sure why you give a **** whether we like you.

I'm a conservative, I'm not an oppressor of religion. I'm not a Republican… and frankly I never will be.

Lol. Denying the "right" to abortion on a federal level is fascism?. I know people like you too. I know what you're thinking too. We've seen your cancel culture the last 6 years. Society is tired of you. And I'm glad. And you're not a conservative. You are, however, a liar. And I don't give a **** if you or "your people", that you think you speak for, like me.
Wolfpack
Great debate. Enjoy your night and the star!
packgrad
Wolfpack said:

Great debate. Enjoy your night and the star!

Will do. Back at ya. Looking forward to hearing which religion doesn't have the "abortion stipulation" just because a woman wants to.
packofwolves
Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Same for all males too.

They can also petition their state to put it to vote and get it approved in their state.

A women can, but I don't see how that's relevant to the comment that I made, which was in response to a post that implied women get pregnant due to having unprotected sex.
Oldsouljer
One of the reasons the state of American education is so crappy this century is because it really isn't education…which should be defined as the search for truth. They don't teach civics, logic, and/or traditional philosophy. It's astounding how many people have sheepskins who don't even know what an argumentative fallacy is, or how to recognize them when they encounter them.
GuerrillaPack
https://babylonbee.com/news/weird-democrats-everywhere-using-word-woman-today-almost-as-if-they-know-what-it-means

Quote:

Weird: Democrats Suddenly Saying 'Woman' Today As If Everyone Knows What It Means

U.S.Following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, Democrats nationwide have been accusing the Supreme Court of taking rights from "women." Onlookers have confirmed this to be confusing, as it seems to suggest that Democrats do in fact know what a woman is.

"Women today have less freedom than their mothers!" Nancy Pelosi took the stand today to defend "women's rights to make their own reproductive decisions." Onlookers found themselves befuddled by the rhetoric about the "women's right to choose," since Pelosi should have no way of knowing what a woman is since she is not a biologist.
cowboypack02
GuerrillaPack said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/weird-democrats-everywhere-using-word-woman-today-almost-as-if-they-know-what-it-means

Quote:

Weird: Democrats Suddenly Saying 'Woman' Today As If Everyone Knows What It Means

U.S.Following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, Democrats nationwide have been accusing the Supreme Court of taking rights from "women." Onlookers have confirmed this to be confusing, as it seems to suggest that Democrats do in fact know what a woman is.

"Women today have less freedom than their mothers!" Nancy Pelosi took the stand today to defend "women's rights to make their own reproductive decisions." Onlookers found themselves befuddled by the rhetoric about the "women's right to choose," since Pelosi should have no way of knowing what a woman is since she is not a biologist.

Love the Babylon Bee.

Steve Videtich
Add that to the list of "talking out of both sides of their mouth!"
jkpackfan
Gonna be interesting to see how this affects the mid terms, I'd imagine this galvanizes the dem base so we'll see if it outnumbers those voting with their pocket books in mind.

This time yesterday I thought the mid terms would be brutal for the libs but now I'm not so sure.
metcalfmafia
jkpackfan said:

Gonna be interesting to see how this affects the mid terms, I'd imagine this galvanizes the dem base so we'll see if it outnumbers those voting with their pocket books in mind.

This time yesterday I thought the mid terms would be brutal for the libs but now I'm not so sure.

I agree. I think this gets people "voting for their rights" again.
GuerrillaPack
jkpackfan said:

Yeah, who cares if the communist Democrat policies (deliberately shutting down oil production, massive spending, etc) are causing astronomical inflation and destroying our quality of life.

The "really important issue" is having this "right" to murder babies. THAT'S what the nation needs. That's the burning issue of our time. That's what gets them motivated to take to the streets. To murder more babies. Unreal. These people voting for this agenda are demon-possessed. They need to just do us all a favor and abort themselves. Maybe God is taking care of that for us -- I hope all these people are vaxxed up to their eyeballs and double and triple-boosted. Good riddance.
LetEmKnowPack
In 94, Sleepy Joe Biden wrote a letter..."I have consistently, on no fewer than 50 occasions, voted against federal funding of abortions."

In 82, Biden proposed a constitutional amendment that would allow states to choose their own abortion policies.

Oh how the forgetful, forget.
BBW12OG
Well.... like the MARXISTS say, "there's always a tweet.."

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.