Roe v Wade has been overturned

44,140 Views | 585 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, did a nine or ten year old get pregnant? Was it rape, in the eyes of the culture of these people (it should be; however, some cultures accept this)? Is the mother or child pressing charges?

We do know there is a man that's plastered everywhere that appears to be the accused (by someone). It also appears he's Hispanic. It's also being reported he is illegally in the US.

I mean, what's really going on in this story? I'm confused…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

It's hilarious the left talks about pivots, but then tries to say anyone questioning the single source article was questioning the family. And they deserve an apology!! It's all hyperbole and faux outrage. Same story, different day. It's one of the reasons why they will get destroyed in the midterms.
And if you and others who are so angry you are wrong and being called to task for it would just say....this is terrible...it was so bad I didn't fully believe it, and I made foolish comments (i know, i know, you really did believe the girl, you just didn't believe the media)

Look....questioning is one thing. Calling people liars is a bit more extreme. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.

If you don't want to be called a liar, perhaps you shouldn't lie. Pretty simple. It seems to be a pattern for you though. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.

So angry lol.

You can tell how much you don't care about the girl or the access you're feigning outrage about as now you're trying to say I didn't believe the girl. Pretty disgusting. Sad to see you act just like the media you supposedly abhor.
you are the one who posted that you didn't believe the story, i didn't make that up. This is why I think you may be Jim Jordan...you called the story a lie, but you really really really only meant the one part of the story. You just knew there was a rape all along, right? Never a doubt.

I didn't believe the story. I've been very clear on that. Had nothing to do with the girl or the family. They weren't the ones that went to the paper about it. An abortion activist did. That's who I didn't believe.

Only a disgusting partisan hack would try to say I didn't believe the child.

Also, the victory lap you're trying to take because there was in fact an abortion is quite telling.

Nm. Tome to return to my "avoid everything but the fun topics on this board" policy that I'm trying to implement
BBW12OG
caryking said:

So, did a nine or ten year old get pregnant? Was it rape, in the eyes of the culture of these people (it should be; however, some cultures accept this)? Is the mother or child pressing charges?

We do know there is a man that's plastered everywhere that appears to be the accused (by someone). It also appears he's Hispanic. It's also being reported he is illegally in the US.

I mean, what's really going on in this story? I'm confused…
I believe the law required it be reported that a 10 year-old was pregnant. That's where it gets cloudy. From 30k feet it appears as if there were a few things going on:

• the original reporting said that "due to the anti-abortion laws in Ohio that prevented a 10 year-old girl from getting an abortion her and her family were FORCED to travel to Indiana to get the abortion. FALSE
  • the original Dr., who first determined the child was pregnant, decided to contact an associate in Indiana and have them "leak" the information to the media to promote the left's abortion rights agenda politicizing something that had no foundation of truth on whether the girl could get the abortion legally or not
  • ALL politics by lefty activists
  • sadly, the culture does not view sexual relationships between adults and what we refer to as children as bad. once they begin ovulating it appears as if they are fair game. sad way of putting it but it's the truth.
  • he has to be charged under the laws of Ohio/Indiana and the United States.
  • he is illegally here as are millions of others that the left see no problem in allowing to stay
  • Columbus is a sanctuary city and most likely are complicit in the cover-up of him being an illegal
  • the Dr. in Indiana who partnered with the original physician in Ohio is under investigation for HIPPA violations by the State's Attorney General and should lose her license over this
  • when that happens she will become a martyr of the lefties who will laud her as a heroine

Again, this shows you exactly how low the lefties are willing to go in order to push their MARXIST agenda. It's their way or else. All they care about is power and wielding it over Conservatives at any and all costs.

They used a 10 year-old girl as a pawn in a not so successful attempt to push their BS claim that she was denied or not allowed to get an abortion in Ohio due to "draconian laws" that prevented abortions in ANY instance.

The entire damn left is a bunch of pathetic power hungry POS for putting that little girl through this and politicizing what should have been a darkly held secret.

The group that claims "my body, my choice," "woman's right to privacy" just once again proved to everyone that if it benefits them politically and they can fund raise, grand stand, get on MSM to shout down Conservatives they don't give a damn about choice or privacy.

Pathetic. As are those who support them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
Wait, Marxists believe in abortion and Capitalists don't? News to me
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
^^ Useful idiots don't usually understand who's leading them - and why - until its too late. Unfortunately, the rest of us receive that same prison sentence the useful idiots receive.
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

^^ Useful idiots don't usually understand who's leading them - and why - until its too late. Unfortunately, the rest of us receive that same prison sentence the useful idiots receive.
It takes effort, mental and physical, to accomplish things. Many on here rather accept handouts, claim moral superiority, pat themselves on the back for being a "good person."

When in all actuality they are just too damn lazy to do anything else!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

It takes effort, mental and physical, to accomplish things. Many on here rather accept handouts, claim moral superiority, pat themselves on the back for being a "good person."

im sorry, I just fail to see the connection between economic theories and abortion
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

im sorry, I just fail to see the connection between economic theories and abortion
That's on you then. Maybe educate yourself on the topic rather than making up lies about donating to politicians in order to derail threads.

But, you do you. You were exposed for who you are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

That's on you then. Maybe educate yourself on the topic rather than making up lies about donating to politicians in order to derail threads.

you must be fun at parties. Relax man
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

you must be fun at parties. Relax man
Says the guy who does nothing but derail threads....

You NEVER bring anything of substance to threads. You just come on here, make smartass remarks and then scoff at others when you are called out for it.

Just like the lies you told about donating to Elizabeth Warren's campaign. Had I not called you out for it you would have thumped your chest and bragged about donating money every time I posted "MARXIST." Not to mention you doubling down and posting a "box with an amount to donate" rather than a receipt. I posted the same and still lied. Only when it was obvious to everyone that you lied did you finally own up to it. Very telling.

Sorry you got called out for who you are. I'm pretty sure the parties you attend, if you do, the people there know as well.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
The fact that you are the only person who didn't think it was a joke is absolutely fascinating. Not as fascinating as you constantly yelling into the either that I'm some sort of lier.

Once again you are the only confirmed Elizabeth Warren donor on this board.

I'm starting to get bored living in your head, not much in there
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

The fact that you are the only person who didn't think it was a joke is absolutely fascinating. Not as fascinating as you constantly yelling into the either that I'm some sort of lier.

LOL...

Somebody call the WAAAAAAAHMBULANCE....

I guess when all else fails throw the personal insults out right?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL...

im sorry you take that as an insult, to me it's an observation on your narrow point of view.

Also, for someone who hates threads being derailed, you sure know how to derail them!
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL...

im sorry you take that as an insult, to me it's an observation on your narrow point of view.

Also, for someone who hates threads being derailed, you sure know how to derail them!
And exactly what is "my point of view?"

Please, enlighten us with your wisdom.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL...

And exactly what is "my point of view?"

Please, enlighten us with your wisdom.
what's my punishment you keep promising that's going to happen after the midterms?
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
cowboypack02
Can we get back to the Roe v. Wade debate?
hokiewolf
cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G
NCTrafficMan
hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G
Watch out or he will call you MARXIST again in bold font.

For some strange reason he considers that to be the worst insult of all time.

A BOLD word. That means he REALLY means it lol.

Werewolf
The BOLD word I suspect is simply an indicator of frustration with a site full of blind mice. I appreciate his conviction and he's not given up on you guys.

Funny that most on here generally accept the censorship and accept the narratives of Corporate media. Of course there's the complaining but that's as far as it goes. Same thing on the virus lockdowns, shutting down the economy, the mask charade, the experimental jabs, etc......and compliantly most educated people (those on this site) went along with it trustingly. Not a ton of questions, little independent research, like a child being spoon fed we took these experimental jabs ........compliantly. BIg Pharma/Big Govt is now coming after our 6-mo to 5-yr olds........Will we stand up? I doubt it. Another lockdown is on the horizon......will you remain obedient? What do we do when we are required to show proof of JAB #4 or #5 before we can shop at the grocery store? Get the new jabs is my prediction.

We watch food processing centers across the country mysteriously going up in flame, we watch prices at the fuel pump go up after Pawn Biden shuts off many of the spigots, we watch transgenderism promoted and taught in many school and woke school boards going after the small #'s of parents opposing it.

Pay attention to your politicians. Do you see any modern day Ben Franklin's or Thomas Jefferson's? Our politicians are wallowing in their authority; very few standing up.

BOLD for frustration is my take. Things need to become much worse before we'll see any Thomas Paine's and if any media is evolving into a Thomas Paine. Very few here search for this alternative truth.
BBW12OG
Great post.

Funny how I own NCTRAFFIC's head. He stalked me from TOS, never posts on here unless it's directed toward me. I may need to get a restraining order!!!

Imagine being a grown ass man and obsessing over a random poster on a college message board. How damn pathetic of a life must that dude have?

And back to the topic... the lefties have shown their penchant for laziness and love for handouts. They don't have to think when they are told what to think by their MSM overlords.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

What's interesting is that people, that are truly conservative, are called the "far right wing". Would you rather be called "far left wing"?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

What's interesting is that people, that are truly conservative, are called the "far right wing". Would you rather be called "far left wing"?
if you're truly conservative then you're nowhere near the far right
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

Quite the opposite with your party. The only reason we are not a MARXIST dictatorship is Joe Manchin. You lefties are trying to dismantle this country and have for decades.

All you care about is power and placating victimhood at every opportunity you have.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

Quite the opposite with your party. The only reason we are not a MARXIST dictatorship is Joe Manchin. You lefties are trying to dismantle this country and have for decades.

All you care about is power and placating victimhood at every opportunity you have.
really shoehorned that response eh?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

Well, the media has a hard time defining the difference between "far right" and "conservative". Perhaps, Hokie, you can help with discerning the differences. I'd like to know the differences...

Joe Biden
TheStorm
C'mon, Cary... you know that he's not going to play ball with you on that?

Nice try on your part though.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

C'mon, Cary... you know that he's not going to play ball with you on that?

Nice try on your part though.
He and the rest of his party will duck and run when faced with the facts. It's who they are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

Well, the media has a hard time defining the difference between "far right" and "conservative". Perhaps, Hokie, you can help with discerning the differences. I'd like to know the differences...
In the very first election right after I turned 18, and where I was eligible to vote in 1980 - I voted for a man named Ronald Reagan.

I voted for him again in 1984.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

In the very first election right after I turned 18, and where I was eligible to vote in 1980 - I voted for a man named Ronald Reagan.

Yea, and I see a lot of the same policies between Regan and Trump. Also, both were snookered into believing the Republican Party had their back.

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

NCTrafficMan said:

hokiewolf said:

cowboypack02 said:

That's up to BBW120G

Yea, and I see a lot of the same policies between Regan and Trump. Also, both were snookered into believing the Republican Party had their back.
Blasphemous

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.