Roe v Wade has been overturned

44,121 Views | 585 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL... somebody is all worked up because he was wrong....

Taking context and spinning it to fit his narrative is typical of a lefty isn't it?

Dude... it's about as big of a story as Kim Kardashian's ex-husband suing her. Ooops... that story has a higher billing that the illegal that raped a 10 year old.

Semantics do not make you smart FYI...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Anybody have a link to Fox hosts saying the family was lying, or is that more propaganda? There certainly wasn't evidence of it when I searched "fox host says 10 years old's family lying".

You'd think that would be top of the search if it was true. Interesting.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Anybody have a link to Fox hosts saying the family was lying, or is that more propaganda? There certainly wasn't evidence of it when I searched "fox host says 10 years old's family lying".

You mean "made up?"

LOL... another lefty busted...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Civilized
What are we even arguing about here?

Right wing outlets and even the Ohio Attorney General decried the rape story as a fabrication.

Now that it's been shown to be real, we're arguing about the immigration status of the perp? How is his resident status at all relevant to the story?

What are we doing here?
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Well I'm sure you're right....I'm sure Tucker and all the talking heads there were on board that a rape had occured and were supportive of this poor child's plight.

You, on the other hand, claimed it was a lie.
From the other day:

I just want to go on record that I totally believe that a 10 year old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could legally get an abortion in Ohio. I am outraged.

How long did democrats have to prepare for this ruling? This is standard bull**** propaganda.
Packchem91
Civilized said:

Right wing outlets and even the Ohio Attorney General decried the rape story as a fabrication.

Now that it's been shown to be real, we're arguing about the immigration status of the perp? How is his resident status at all relevant to the story?

What are we doing here?

Crazy isn't it. A couple of them are clearly glad it was an illegal....because, you know, it makes it a different problem that just happens to be in their wheelhouse.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

You mean "made up?"

LOL... another lefty busted...
So is your prediction come true yet? You assured us the story was going away....but no less than 4 articles/pieces on CNN right now. Of course, several of them, are just mocking the blowhards who said it was a lie.
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Well I'm sure you're right....I'm sure Tucker and all the talking heads there were on board that a rape had occured and were supportive of this poor child's plight.

From the other day:

I just want to go on record that I totally believe that a 10 year old was raped, impregnated, and was 3 days beyond the time she could legally get an abortion in Ohio. I am outraged.

How long did democrats have to prepare for this ruling? This is standard bull**** propaganda.

Just admit you lied. Can't imagine how much you lie in the real world. Pathetic.

And who gives a **** whether I claimed it was a lie? It's not like the media doesn't lie non stop to support liberal narrative.
caryking
Civilized said:

What are we doing here?
Civ, I believe it's all a story…

A child was raped
A child wanted an abortion
A child could have had an abortion in her home state
A child was raped by an illegal
Probably more…

It appears that the news was only propagandizing the lack of access to an abortion. Also, any agency "not" talking about the "illegal" rapist is also probably not covering the invasion on our border.

All of it is a tragedy!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

It appears that the news was only propagandizing the lack of access to an abortion. Also, any agency "not" talking about the "illegal" rapist is also probably not covering the invasion on our border.

All of it is a tragedy!!
Dear Lord. I get this is the schtick of PackGrad and BBW, but come on.

"A child wanted an abortion". Like....you have daughters....she was 10 YO and probably unaware she could even be pregnant and scared out of her mind. I doubt highly "she wanted an abortion". She probably, and I'm going on a limb here, wanted to be a 10 Yo.

And most of the psoters on this board didn't want to hear about this story, but now are griping that the legal status of the man isn't more discussed.
Thats all fine, lets just not ever get holy about hating politics any more, because equating the above as you have done is being as political as any of the media hacks.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

From the other day:

Just admit you lied. Can't imagine how much you lie in the real world. Pathetic.

And who gives a **** whether I claimed it was a lie? It's not like the media doesn't lie non stop to support liberal narrative.

Your google must not have worked well. The fact you even disputed that Fox hosts were calling this sorry a lie is just absurdly silly.

packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

From the other day:

Your google must not have worked well. The fact you even disputed that Fox hosts were calling this sorry a lie is just absurdly silly.

Again, you are lying. I'm done wasting my time with someone that constantly lies. You can literally go back and read what was said and you continue to lie.

Tucker never said the family was lying. None of the hosts said the family was lying.

You're the only one lying.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

From the other day:

Again, you are lying. I'm done wasting my time with someone that constantly lies. You can literally go back and read what was said and you continue to lie.

Tucker never said the family was lying. None of the hosts said the family was lying.

Right, you, Tucker, and Jim Jordan. LOL. All said it was not true, just a political blowhard. And instead of saying ,you know, this is an emotional topic, and I got caught up in the emotion of what on the surface seems incredulous, I made some comments I regret. Naaaahhhh, don't be a stand up man. Be a petty politics first hack and spin, spin, spin.

"why did the biden admininstration keep repeating a story about a 10 year old child that got pregnant, and then got an abortion / was not allowed to get an abortion, when it turns out that story was not true"

Well....she did get pregnant. She did get raped. She may have been misinformed / misled about where she could get an abortion, and she got an abortion.

So which part was Tucker saying was not true?
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

From the other day:

Right, you, Tucker, and Jim Jordan. LOL. All said it was not true, just a political blowhard. And instead of saying ,you know, this is an emotional topic, and I got caught up in the emotion of what on the surface seems incredulous, I made some comments I regret. Naaaahhhh, don't be a stand up man. Be a petty politics first hack and spin, spin, spin.

"why did the biden admininstration keep repeating a story about a 10 year old child that got pregnant, and then got an abortion / was not allowed to get an abortion, when it turns out that story was not true"

Well....she did get pregnant. She did get raped. She may have been misinformed / misled about where she could get an abortion, and she got an abortion.

So which part was Tucker saying was not true?

Lol
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

"A child wanted an abortion". Like....you have daughters....she was 10 YO and probably unaware she could even be pregnant and scared out of her mind. I doubt highly "she wanted an abortion". She probably, and I'm going on a limb here, wanted to be a 10 Yo.

And most of the psoters on this board didn't want to hear about this story, but now are griping that the legal status of the man isn't more discussed.
Thats all fine, lets just not ever get holy about hating politics any more, because equating the above as you have done is being as political as any of the media hacks.

Why can't there be two problems in this sad story?
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

there can!!! Some need to accept it...

Joe Biden
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

Chem, this story is a complete tragedy!!! Any child having to deal with this is a tragedy!! It's very simple!

The points, I made above, are to lay out the multiple tragedies in this story. I stand by all of them. I was not showing any less empathy, for the child, than anyone else; rather, I tried to bullet point the tragedy in a non-emotional way. it really is that simple...

The statements, following the bullet points, are opinions, nothing more... it really is that simple...

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

Like most things in life, when something major happens, there are more than one problem. I'm sorry...a girl to raped -- that is as bad as things get and the color, nationality, legal status of the perp is about as far down the list as possible compared to that.

Second, the girl -- 10 years old mind you -- got pregnant, and as if that was not bad enough on its own, did so in a timing of turmoil where people are playing political games that are ugly. Was her family misled? Sold out? Coerced for a political pawn? None of us know the answers, though a whole lot of people want to assume things. To assume she/her family had anything political involved here -- as has been alleged by some during this saga -- is grossly unfair and cynical. I'm assuming they were scared to death, angry, and trying to find a solution like you, me or anyone else would be. Just so happened to be worst possible timing, if that is possible.
But none of that mattered to many....it was all just a scam. A story to use by the dirty Dems. Then...wait a minute, its true. Lets puts ourselves in her parents shoes and think with all the swirling news events, who/what would we have believed in what was clearly a time of chaning policies -- and frankly, as you've agreed yourself a family should not be put into that position to have to wrestle with where to go in that situation.

But nahhh, instead lets get worked up and focus on where the guy was from. So sure, thats a problem, but lets not equate them....and I dare say, some on this board (and in the media) are trying to do that.

If you saw the clip of Jim Jordan yesterday trying to explain away his terrible "its a lie" tweet and immediately pivoting to a focus on illegal immigrant, it should make your stomach turn.
packgrad
It's hilarious the left talks about pivots, but then tries to say anyone questioning the single source article was questioning the family. And they deserve an apology!! It's all hyperbole and faux outrage. Same story, different day. It's one of the reasons why they will get destroyed in the midterms.
Packchem91
packgrad said:

It's hilarious the left talks about pivots, but then tries to say anyone questioning the single source article was questioning the family. And they deserve an apology!! It's all hyperbole and faux outrage. Same story, different day. It's one of the reasons why they will get destroyed in the midterms.
And if you and others who are so angry you are wrong and being called to task for it would just say....this is terrible...it was so bad I didn't fully believe it, and I made foolish comments (i know, i know, you really did believe the girl, you just didn't believe the media)

Look....questioning is one thing. Calling people liars is a bit more extreme. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.
TheStorm
So the girl never had to go to Indiana... wasn't that what the original issue that was being raised was to begin with?

I'm personally happy that she was able to be taken care of medically. It's a shame that it ever happened to begin with. Also disappointing to find out that it was an illegal.

Sad to read that her mother is now defending the rapist, so that suggests (to me anyway) that she fears retribution from within that community for some reason. Haven't seen anything reported yet on her or her daughter's immigration status (other than they have been categorized so far as Mexican, while the perpetrator was Guatemalan) - I assume that they are both legal immigrants... that makes it even more disappointing to me that she feels pressured by her own community to defend the rapist.

The entire situation is very sad.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

So the girl never had to go to Indiana... wasn't that what the original issue that was being raised to begin with?

I'm personally happy that she was able to be taken care of medically. It's a shame that it ever happened to begin with. Also disappointing to find out that it was an illegal.

Sad to read that her mother is now defending the rapist, so that suggests (to me anyway) that she fears retribution from within that community for some reason. Haven't seen anything reported yet on her or her daughter's immigration status (other than they have been categorized so far as Mexican, while the perpetrator was Guatemalan) - I assume that they are both legal immigrants... that makes it even more disappointing to me that she feels pressured by her own community to defend the rapist.

The entire situation is very sad.
Right -- and isn't that the issue that makes it so tough on women to report. Its why, theoretically, its easy to say "
well if they didn't report it right away, it just didn't happen...liars".
But the reality is much more complex. To your point, I'd guess they were even acquaintances. The girl (and perhaps her mom) doesn't want the guy to get in trouble. Hard to wrap your mind around that, but we know it happens. Perhaps the community is putting pressure on to not out one of their own....

But all that has to weigh on the decisioning of reporting these cases, and why subscribing this to convenient politics to fight Roe v Wade was a pretty disgusting argument -- as would it be if it turns out the IN doctor or some other groups used this family to further that argument.

This story is ultimatley an incredibly personal tragedy....but has become some kind of national taking of sides, fueled by both sides of the media (and politicians)
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

And if you and others who are so angry you are wrong and being called to task for it would just say....this is terrible...it was so bad I didn't fully believe it, and I made foolish comments (i know, i know, you really did believe the girl, you just didn't believe the media)

Look....questioning is one thing. Calling people liars is a bit more extreme. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.

If you don't want to be called a liar, perhaps you shouldn't lie. Pretty simple. It seems to be a pattern for you though. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.

So angry lol.

You can tell how much you don't care about the girl or the access you're feigning outrage about as now you're trying to say I didn't believe the girl. Pretty disgusting. Sad to see you act just like the media you supposedly abhor.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

If you don't want to be called a liar, perhaps you shouldn't lie. Pretty simple. It seems to be a pattern for you though. You can choose to be indignant and disagree.

So angry lol.

You can tell how much you don't care about the girl or the access you're feigning outrage about as now you're trying to say I didn't believe the girl. Pretty disgusting. Sad to see you act just like the media you supposedly abhor.
Well you have to give it to him... he's consistent with the lefties on here.... You have one that claims he donated money a couple of times to Elizabeth Warren, posted a "receipt" that was not an actual receipt and stuck to the story until he finally admitted he lied.

Another one that claimed to be an independent on one thread and a democrat on the other. Along with a myriad of other falsehoods that have come out lately.

If they couldn't lie they'd have to admit who they are and what their ideologies are. And we all know that would mean 90% of the BS that they spout off is nothing but true MARXISM and single party rule.

It's typical of the lefties pushing their "win at all costs truth be damned" philosophy. It's who they are down to their very core being.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Back to the topic... I made the comment that this very well could be a cultural incident. Well, low and behold... guess I was right. Again....

When the real truth comes out don't anyone be surprised if this illegal immigrant was known to the family, accepted by the family and they had no problem with him having sexual relations with the child.

Hence the smokescreen cover-up by everyone involved including the media. You can't have a culture that is here illegally that condones, supports and in some cases encourages this type of behavior. Sadly, it is part of their culture and always has been.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

Like most things in life, when something major happens, there are more than one problem. I'm sorry...a girl to raped -- that is as bad as things get and the color, nationality, legal status of the perp is about as far down the list as possible compared to that.

Second, the girl -- 10 years old mind you -- got pregnant, and as if that was not bad enough on its own, did so in a timing of turmoil where people are playing political games that are ugly. Was her family misled? Sold out? Coerced for a political pawn? None of us know the answers, though a whole lot of people want to assume things. To assume she/her family had anything political involved here -- as has been alleged by some during this saga -- is grossly unfair and cynical. I'm assuming they were scared to death, angry, and trying to find a solution like you, me or anyone else would be. Just so happened to be worst possible timing, if that is possible.
But none of that mattered to many....it was all just a scam. A story to use by the dirty Dems. Then...wait a minute, its true. Lets puts ourselves in her parents shoes and think with all the swirling news events, who/what would we have believed in what was clearly a time of chaning policies -- and frankly, as you've agreed yourself a family should not be put into that position to have to wrestle with where to go in that situation.

But nahhh, instead lets get worked up and focus on where the guy was from. So sure, thats a problem, but lets not equate them....and I dare say, some on this board (and in the media) are trying to do that.

If you saw the clip of Jim Jordan yesterday trying to explain away his terrible "its a lie" tweet and immediately pivoting to a focus on illegal immigrant, it should make your stomach turn.

There's a lot of things about this story that make my stomach turn. But, I'll keep those to myself so that you're not offended.
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

What are we doing here?

A child was raped
Probably more…

All of it is a tragedy!!

There's a lot of things about this story that make my stomach turn. But, I'll keep those to myself so that you're not offended.
He, along with his ilk, only care about making Conservative look backwards and cruel. Truth be damned. As long as they portray the right as racist, anti-women's rights, misogynists, etc... they go to bed at night with smiles on their faces.

I've said before and pointed out countless numbers of times where their hypocrisy was obvious. And it never deters them. All they care about is power and lording over the "rubes" on the right.

Personally I laugh at them because it's so easy to point those things out. Even when posts get deleted for no reason it only further proves my point!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Back to the topic... I made the comment that this very well could be a cultural incident. Well, low and behold... guess I was right. Again....

When the real truth comes out don't anyone be surprised if this illegal immigrant was known to the family, accepted by the family and they had no problem with him having sexual relations with the child.

Hence the smokescreen cover-up by everyone involved including the media. You can't have a culture that is here illegally that condones, supports and in some cases encourages this type of behavior. Sadly, it is part of their culture and always has been.

This story is really getting weird....

Joe Biden
packgrad
BBW12OG said:

Jeez. That's terrible.

Years and another company ago, I had a laborer that up and disappeared one day. Found out from another crew leader that it was a similar situation, according to the "wife" of the guy that disappeared. He was apparently doing the same as this situation minus the pregnancy. It wasn't an issue to the "wife" until he tried to move out. Then she called the police and reported him.

Turned out he didn't disappear. He just hightailed it back to Mexico. He called me a couple of months later asking me if I would send him money and that it was all a lie. Running like he did didn't encourage me to believe him.

BBW12OG
It happens a hell of a lot more than people think. Eastern NC it's not uncommon for 20+ year old migrant workers to have VERY young girlfriends.

Like I said before... do some research on the cultures of some of the Central American countries. Dig deep into it. It should alarm the hell out of everyone. But, that being said, we have our own issues with the FLDS crowd that still does that today.

One of my work trips to Vegas working a trade show opened my eyes to that dynamic 16 years ago. A man, late 30's, flannel shirt, fancy jeans, high dollar cowboy boots was walking in front of a group of women from say 35 to 15. All wearing long sleeved dresses, bonnets and they looked to be very similar patterns. As in homemade.

One of the guys who was from Salt Lake explained the situation to me. I think there were 5-6 women with him. The youngest of the group I hoped was a daughter. Nope. I was told they were ALL his wives. As the show went on we saw this several times throughout the week.

What really shocked the hell out of me is how damn wealthy those folks are. I mean rich wealthy. Ridiculously rich.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

So angry lol.

you are the one who posted that you didn't believe the story, i didn't make that up. This is why I think you may be Jim Jordan...you called the story a lie, but you really really really only meant the one part of the story. You just knew there was a rape all along, right? Never a doubt.
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

It happens a hell of a lot more than people think. Eastern NC it's not uncommon for 20+ year old migrant workers to have VERY young girlfriends.

Like I said before... do some research on the cultures of some of the Central American countries. Dig deep into it. It should alarm the hell out of everyone. But, that being said, we have our own issues with the FLDS crowd that still does that today.

One of my work trips to Vegas working a trade show opened my eyes to that dynamic 16 years ago. A man, late 30's, flannel shirt, fancy jeans, high dollar cowboy boots was walking in front of a group of women from say 35 to 15. All wearing long sleeved dresses, bonnets and they looked to be very similar patterns. As in homemade.

One of the guys who was from Salt Lake explained the situation to me. I think there were 5-6 women with him. The youngest of the group I hoped was a daughter. Nope. I was told they were ALL his wives. As the show went on we saw this several times throughout the week.

What really shocked the hell out of me is how damn wealthy those folks are. I mean rich wealthy. Ridiculously rich.
When the story broke it was a Guatemalan immigrant, I sadly assumed this is the way it would work out. It adds logic to why there may have been delay in reporting the rape (assuming even then that the mom may have known the daughter was pregnant).

I"m not familiar with the UT stories, but the whole younger girls thing is prevalent in CentAmer, and most poverty-stricken, low-educated societies. Like it was here 100+ years ago, much more than today.

I've been to a number of CA villages, and I've seen teen girls pregnant, but never one this young, and never heard it was really a bad problem with girls this young in those places. 10 (or 9 even) is disgustingly young, no matter what
packgrad
Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

Packchem91 said:

packgrad said:

So angry lol.

you are the one who posted that you didn't believe the story, i didn't make that up. This is why I think you may be Jim Jordan...you called the story a lie, but you really really really only meant the one part of the story. You just knew there was a rape all along, right? Never a doubt.

I didn't believe the story. I've been very clear on that. Had nothing to do with the girl or the family. They weren't the ones that went to the paper about it. An abortion activist did. That's who I didn't believe.

Only a disgusting partisan hack would try to say I didn't believe the child.

Also, the victory lap you're trying to take because there was in fact an abortion is quite telling.
TheStorm
Next thing that may / may not be interesting is going to be how long the perpetrator has been in the country illegally, and by what means he has been able to remain here during that time.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

Next thing that may / may not be interesting is going to be how long the perpetrator has been in the country illegally, and by what means he has been able to remain here during that time.
Columbus is a sanctuary city.....

I'd be willing to say that the authorities, when they found out, were complicit in the cover-up.

Ah.. yes.. the victory lap he is trying to take speaks volumes.......

He and a few others will be the reason President Trump is re-elected if he decides to run again. They just can't help it.. it's who they are.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.