Roe v Wade has been overturned

44,174 Views | 585 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PackFansXL
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Arrest made... Girl was raped by an illegal immigrant from Guatemala.... Story will disappear now since it the assailant wasn't a white, Christian male with a MAGA hat on...

Watch and see how much you hear about this now. Supposedly he had "raped" her several times.

But.... if anyone knows anything about some of the cultures in Central America it's not uncommon for girls to become sexually active at the onset of their periods.

Think FLDS Mormons but with brown skin.... Sorry.. but it's the truth. (if you don't know that is the "fundamentalist sect" of Mormonism, Warren Jeffs, Lyles Jeffs... etc...)

Again, watch the media disappear this story like they did the parade shooter when they found out he is an Antifa supporter, anti-Trump and anti-America.... Hear anything about that one lately? It happened just over a week ago....

If it doesn't fit the narrative it disappears.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohio-10-year-olds-alleged-rapist-guatemalan-illegal-immigrant-ice-source

As of 4:47 p.m. EST on July 13th, 2022 the only outlet covering the story is Fox News... wonder why CNN, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and ABC have ZERO online coverage of this????

You lefties are something else... pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
And now the Dr. who orchestrated the sham of not being allowed to perform an abortion in Ohio is charged with HIPPA violations for "leaking" the story.....

Anyone that supports the left supports this type of behavior. Win at all costs. Lie, cheat, steal and then blame Conservatives.

Again, pathetic. The entire party and its' supporters.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
Ohio laws have no exception for rape or incest. If Ohio providers performed it they could have been prosecuted if it was somehow determined the 10 yr old wasn't at risk. Why would they bother trying to do it in Ohio?
packgrad
statefan91 said:

Ohio laws have no exception for rape or incest. If Ohio providers performed it they could have been prosecuted if it was somehow determined the 10 yr old wasn't at risk. Why would they bother trying to do it in Ohio?

Do you think 10 year olds aren't at risk? Lol. You really "care" about this 10 year old. We can tell.
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

Well... I see you haven't done your research.

I'll take the word over the Ohio State's Attorney General over you.

And before you ask... do your own research.

Once again, arguing for the sake of arguing with zero facts never works out well for you does it? Can always count on you to come up with something that took less than 1 second to prove you wrong.

Do you ever tire of that?

*NOTE* I am not calling you out directly. I am responding to a post directed at me. Just want to make sure we are crystal clear on this. Not really clear on what/who determines what "calling someone out" means... I see that it is "subjective" depending on the ideology of the person who can delete posts.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
statefan91
So you say I'm wrong, but recommend I do my own research to disprove myself?
BBW12OG
statefan91 said:

LOL....

Liberal logic at it's best.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

Once again, arguing for the sake of arguing with zero facts never works out well for you does it? Can always count on you to come up with something that took less than 1 second to prove you wrong.

*NOTE* I am not calling you out directly. I am responding to a post directed at me. Just want to make sure we are crystal clear on this. Not really clear on what/who determines what "calling someone out" means... I see that it is "subjective" depending on the ideology of the person who can delete posts.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/ohio-ag-unaware-of-reported-rape-victim-10-who-had-abortion/

This states that Ohio allows for abortion in the case of rape. If nothing is reported, how can you claim it was rape, unless you don't want people to know about her story for some reason. In addition, if the rape was reported, wouldn't that kick in child protection protocols for her safety?

Lots of holes that add up to a media driven narrative. Where have we heard that before? As said before, now that the rapists is an illegal, this story will disappear!
packgrad
BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

LOL....

He's an independent, remember?
BBW12OG
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/ohio-ag-unaware-of-reported-rape-victim-10-who-had-abortion/

This states that Ohio allows for abortion in the case of rape. If nothing is reported, how can you claim it was rape, unless you don't want people to know about her story for some reason. In addition, if the rape was reported, wouldn't that kick in child protection protocols for her safety?

Lots of holes that add up to a media driven narrative. Where have we heard that before? As said before, now that the rapists is an illegal, this story will disappear!
Yeah.... You are correct Vid.... I'm sure you spent hours digging that little nugget of information up!

CNN has an "edited" version of the arrest...Not one damn mention of him being an illegal. Wonder why?

Oh.....it's 8 stories down on a sidebar...Imagine if the perp had been a white, Christian male.... non-stop coverage, special coverage every evening about how Dobbs has created this problem.

Again, at least the hypocrisy is something they can cling to. Oh.. and 9.1% inflation!!!

Grad - yes...he and every water toting liberal on this board. Remember... they can be "independent" on one thread and then tell us they have voted "democrat" in every election!!!!

So damn pathetic. You have to step back and wonder when they come off their ivory towers of perfection and have to associate with us "rubes" if they go home and shower for hours trying to clean off the stench of us misinformed Conservatives!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

I can appreciate doubt of the media in terms of the original storyline....but what does the fact the rapist isn't a white MAGA lessens the real "story" here? So a story that supposedly is used to cater to drive left-wing anger at the lack of access of abortion, is going to go away because the guy who raped a 10-yr old is Latino?
This makes zero sense.

The story may be hogwash, and I'll admit to having not followed it, but at what point was the rapist ever even discussed? Seems like every story I've seen only refers to a 10 year old, and access, and how a rule may have restricted that.

**BTW, this story (with a pic of the man) was one of the lead stories on ABC News tonight and is on CNN's website now. I hate the media as much as anyone, but just don't see how this changes that a 10yr old had to travel to gain access for a medical procedure, which is the one of left's biggest argument against the SC ruling.
hokiewolf
The 10 year old DIDNT have to travel out of state for an abortion. This is according to the AG of Ohio. I don't know why she went to Indiana. I suspect the family got bad advice
Packchem91
hokiewolf said:

The 10 year old DIDNT have to travel out of state for an abortion. This is according to the AG of Ohio. I don't know why she went to Indiana. I suspect the family got bad advice
Right, as I said, I'm still not 100% sold on the veracity of the story. I just don't get why people would suggest the demographics of the potential rapist would lessen those who are promoting the abortion rights agenda from doing so?

packgrad
hokiewolf said:

Because the left doesn't "care" about the child. They care about faux outrage and driving false narratives We see it everyday with everything they do. Their entire policy is trying to shame people to do as they say whether they use the truth or not. Abortion, police, transgender, immigration, etc.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Because the left doesn't "care" about the child. They care about faux outrage and driving false narratives We see it everyday with everything they do. Their entire policy is trying to shame people to do as they say whether they use the truth or not. Abortion, police, transgender, immigration, etc.
You see how they roll...... once something comes out as fact...they change their tune...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Right, as I said, I'm still not 100% sold on the veracity of the story. I just don't get why people would suggest the demographics of the potential rapist would lessen those who are promoting the abortion rights agenda from doing so?

The story worked when it was a faceless rapist because then the focus could be placed on a false narrative of having to run to a different state to get an abortion, which happened to be false as well.

Now there is a face and it happens to be an illegal. With all the issues with the border, it allows the focus to move away from the abortion, which was the point of the story for the left, to now, if we had a more secure border, would she have been raped and needed an abortion. Hence, the story is now not important to the left.

That's why. But something tells me you could've figured that out for yourself if the denial were removed.
caryking
bigeric said:

caryking said:

bigeric said:

My question still stands, and unanswered.
What page do I need to look for your question?
??
I'm just looking for your question, that is unanswered.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
bigeric
If you look at the second post prior to the one you questioned, you'll find it.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

BBW12OG said:

statefan91 said:

LOL....

He's an independent, remember?

LOL. No this one definitely is not... he's hard core woke.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

The story worked when it was a faceless rapist because then the focus could be placed on a false narrative of having to run to a different state to get an abortion, which happened to be false as well.

Now there is a face and it happens to be an illegal. With all the issues with the border, it allows the focus to move away from the abortion, which was the point of the story for the left, to now, if we had a more secure border, would she have been raped and needed an abortion. Hence, the story is now not important to the left.

That's why. But something tells me you could've figured that out for yourself if the denial were removed.
Actually, that sounds like what all the Fox-stans would think, yes. Hooray, it was an illegal.

IF I'm an abortions rights person, the story would still be "this is what your rules made me do" (now, whether that is valid or not, is a completely different story). I mean, rape is rape, is it not? And I think all but the most callous would say a person should not have to carry a baby from rape to term?
Did something change with that because he was an illegal (and perhaps she was Guatemalan as well)?

I suspect the story was already falling out of favor because that is what happens in American media (when is the last time we heard about the innocent shoppers in Buffalo being shot down, or the folks in the hospital in Tulsa, etc.....they were flash stories for a day or two, and then something else takes their place).

Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

Actually, that sounds like what all the Fox-stans would think, yes. Hooray, it was an illegal.

IF I'm an abortions rights person, the story would still be "this is what your rules made me do" (now, whether that is valid or not, is a completely different story). I mean, rape is rape, is it not? And I think all but the most callous would say a person should not have to carry a baby from rape to term?
Did something change with that because he was an illegal (and perhaps she was Guatemalan as well)?

I suspect the story was already falling out of favor because that is what happens in American media (when is the last time we heard about the innocent shoppers in Buffalo being shot down, or the folks in the hospital in Tulsa, etc.....they were flash stories for a day or two, and then something else takes their place).

If you've followed along at all, I am in support of a woman's right to choose, but I'm also anti abortion. It is always sad when there is rape; but again you're avoiding the point. She didn't have to go to another state, so why did she?Initially the rape was never reported to the authorities, why not? Are we not worried about her safety?

All of this adds up to a sad story, that has become twisted by the media because it fits a cause. Not because they care about the girl.
caryking
bigeric said:

How do you determine how long a woman/girl is pregnant?

Good question…. Who here knows the answer?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

If you've followed along at all, I am in support of a woman's right to choose, but I'm also anti abortion. It is always sad when there is rape; but again you're avoiding the point. She didn't have to go to another state, so why did she?Initially the rape was never reported to the authorities, why not? Are we not worried about her safety?

All of this adds up to a sad story, that has become twisted by the media because it fits a cause. Not because they care about the girl.
Thats pretty much where i stand in regards to the topic.

As for your other questions -- as I said in my initial post, there is plenty to question about the story. I'm only calling out this assertion that the story goes away because it was an illegal, or that some how makes it less. I don't buy that for a second...btw, it is currently on CNN, CBS News, ABC News, and even MSNBC had a mention of the arrest.

As for the other understandable questions....no doubt, certain advocates will use any situation for politics (Just like some will now that they've found out the guy was an illegal, as we've already seen here)

For reporting it, etc....i mean, would a 10 year old know she was pregnant that soon? Would she even understand the menstrual cycle and that a missed period means she may be? We KNOW there is shame, etc associated with the victims of such....might that keep her from telling her parents or authorities?
I think if observers take their political hats off, it is extremely easy to understand how a 10 yr old girl would go 2 whole months w/o reporting this -- heck, we know it happens to college age girls and young adult women who are too scared / embarrassed to tell.
And how would a parent know their 10 yo was pregnant at 5-6 weeks? **99.9999% of parents would never even think of that as a possibility.

It is very sad indeed....beyond the obvious physical actions, that this family has been thrust into a political nightmare -- used by one side, scorned by the other.

packgrad
Nm. Not worth it.
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Nm. Not worth it.
Got to love it.....

I watched my dog when he was a puppy chase his tail for months on end until he was too tired. You know what he did after he rested up? Chased that damn thing again.

See where I am going with this?

Bottom line is that once again the lefties used a story to push their MARXIST agenda. Once the facts came out it is abandoned by them and their propaganda machine the MSM.

Now there was a lot of pontificating on here about several topics that have followed that exact matriculation. Look back over time. It's page one of their playbook.

Just like those on here that sit up in their "ivory towers" and look down on us uneducated rubes the entire premise of their party is based on BS, fear and dominating a willing base.

Pathetic.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

packgrad said:

Nm. Not worth it.
Got to love it.....

I watched my dog when he was a puppy chase his tail for months on end until he was too tired. You know what he did after he rested up? Chased that damn thing again.

See where I am going with this?

Bottom line is that once again the lefties used a story to push their MARXIST agenda. Once the facts came out it is abandoned by them and their propaganda machine the MSM.

Now there was a lot of pontificating on here about several topics that have followed that exact matriculation. Look back over time. It's page one of their playbook.

Just like those on here that sit up in their "ivory towers" and look down on us uneducated rubes the entire premise of their party is based on BS, fear and dominating a willing base.

Pathetic.
You keep saying abandoned.....i assume just ignoring the fact that the story is posted on pretty much every news site now (or at least was this morning). You claimed none of these news sites would report it.

There is plenty to gripe about the media and how it has handled this case. But you are just plain wrong in your assertion about this topic.

Gerson Fuentes was charged in the rape of a 10-year-old Ohio girl who traveled to Indiana for an abortion | CNN

Ohio man charged with raping 10-year-old girl - CBS News

Man charged in rape of Ohio 10-year-old who police say later traveled across state lines for abortion - ABC News (go.com)

Ohio man charged in rape of 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for abortion (nbcnews.com)

Suspect Is Arrested in Ohio After Rape of 10-Year-Old Girl - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

**I looked at MSNBC just now, and don't see it....and TBH, I feel dirty after looking at that site. Talk about unabashed bias.....
TheStorm
And none of those headlines mention the suspect being an illegal...

Kind of makes the same point, doesn't it?
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

And none of those headlines mention the suspect being an illegal...

Kind of makes the same point, doesn't it?
Only on FOX. Which also is a point.

But IF the argument from the left media is about the abortion access, what difference does color, nationality, or legal status make? After all, we know the guy is a bad guy....does being an illegal alien make him that much worse?

If I'm into running stories to paint a negative picture of the SC decision, which is what many people suggest was happening, the perp doesn't even play into that.
packgrad
There was abortion access. Willful ignorance.

If youre into running stories to paint a negative picture of the SC decision, which is what many people suggest was happening, the perp doesn't even play into that. That's only true if you're a leftist propaganda news station. The left clearly cares about the perp if it fits their mold. Pretending it doesn't matter in this situation accentuates that the only concern here is the fake news about abortion access. A person that shouldn't have even been in the country raped a child and we want to pretend that doesn't matter because leftist propaganda about access.

It's clear the only "care" here is leftist propaganda.
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Yeah, Chem. That is true as well... do "you" think maybe that the opportunity for the "mainstream" media to be able to grab the sensationalist "Raped 10 Year Old denied medical assistance in Ohio" headline and eyecatcher had anything to do with them conveniently overlooking that the assertation itself was false to begin with?

Just read the exact headlines that you posted again... therein lies your answer.
BBW12OG
Yeah... Ol' Chem is at it again I see...

I purposefully put a time stamp on my post that he seemingly ignored. When I said abandoned the story they for the most part have. It's not the top 5-7 leads on ANY of the sites he linked.

Just mentioning it doesn't make it a "lead" story. And they damn sure left the part out of him being here illegally. They used that poor child as propaganda to push their leftist agenda.

Typical of the lefties.

Pathetic. Their brand of politics and every damn one that supports them.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
packgrad said:

If youre into running stories to paint a negative picture of the SC decision, which is what many people suggest was happening, the perp doesn't even play into that. That's only true if you're a leftist propaganda news station. The left clearly cares about the perp if it fits their mold. Pretending it doesn't matter in this situation accentuates that the only concern here is the fake news about abortion access. A person that shouldn't have even been in the country raped a child and we want to pretend that doesn't matter because leftist propaganda about access.

It's clear the only "care" here is leftist propaganda.
but you could say the same about the right, right? Fox couldn't wait to promote the guy was an illegal.
You want to make this some simple thing, and like life, its not.

Two stories -- and each get to take their pound of flesh.
The left can scream about access (and as I"ve said all along, but you choose to ignore, there is plenty to disagree with that story). The right, who said this didn't even happen...no way a girl got raped and didn't report it, now is yelling about an illegal. Jim Jordan said it was a lie. Now he has a campaign slogan.

LOL. Propaganda indeed.

Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Yeah... Ol' Chem is at it again I see...

I purposefully put a time stamp on my post that he seemingly ignored. When I said abandoned the story they for the most part have. It's not the top 5-7 leads on ANY of the sites he linked.

Just mentioning it doesn't make it a "lead" story. And they damn sure left the part out of him being here illegally. They used that poor child as propaganda to push their leftist agenda.

Typical of the lefties.

Pathetic. Their brand of politics and every damn one that supports them.
Actually, you said all of the following, which has been disproven:

Story will disappear now since it the assailant wasn't a white, Christian male with a MAGA hat on...

Watch and see how much you hear about this now. Supposedly he had "raped" her several times.

But.... if anyone knows anything about some of the cultures in Central America it's not uncommon for girls to become sexually active at the onset of their periods.

Think FLDS Mormons but with brown skin.... Sorry.. but it's the truth. (if you don't know that is the "fundamentalist sect" of Mormonism, Warren Jeffs, Lyles Jeffs... etc...)

Again, watch the media disappear this story like they did the parade shooter when they found out he is an Antifa supporter, anti-Trump and anti-America.... Hear anything about that one lately? It happened just over a week ago....

If it doesn't fit the narrative it disappears.

The story has not disappeared. It may get covered differently for sure, as we clearly get different versions of the news from Fox and the others. (like all the Fox folks, and folks on here, saying the family was lying before)
ITs ok man...you say a lot....you can't always be right, lol
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

packgrad said:

Yeah, Chem. That is true as well... do "you" think maybe that the opportunity for the "mainstream" media to be able to grab the sensationalist "Raped 10 Year Old denied medical assistance in Ohio" headline and eyecatcher had anything to do with them conveniently overlooking that the assertation itself was false to begin with?

Just read the exact headlines that you posted again... therein lies your answer.
I think this story 100% proves what I've said on here forever -- we are screwed because the news plays favorites. This story is proof. A week ago, FOX hosts were saying this family was lying. Members of Congress were calling it a lie. Why? Because the Left news sources were using it as a bellweather for what they want to see as a bad judicial decision. And I agree --- those headlines, while proof the Left media is covering it, are certainly not really what I'd deem "middle of the road" type of headlines"). Is one "side" approach any better than the other though?

Now, Fox runs to the front about this being an illegal. And folks here are now worked up because he was an illegal....not because a 10 yr old had go to thru an abortion (I'm sure access can be debated all day -- I read one article today wehre the OH AG said she could have had the endangerment clause, while another quoted source said the endangerment clause would not have held up in OH....and given the politicization, do we really know??)
packgrad
FOXNEWS!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.