Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

35,925 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
waynecountywolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

GuerrillaPack said:

These tyrants want you locked inside your home, not being able to travel, and literally wearing a mask inside your own house.

Why?
Why do the communists/Left also want to take away our freedom of speech? Why do they want to take our guns, and have the population totally disarmed, and in complete subjection to the rulers/government? Why do they want to tax us to death, and abolish private ownership of property? Why was one of Marx's top goals to destroy the middle class, and why do the communists want the entire population to be a class of impoverished "serfs" in dependence to government handouts (welfare, stimulus checks, etc)?

Why do they want everyone to abort their children, and have as little children as possible...on the pretext of "saving the earth" from the global warming fraud?

Why do they fanatically insist on indoctrinating young children to be homosexuals and transgenders, and to reject the existence of God?

Why do they champion the act of murdering unborn children, and celebrate it as it if it is some "great human right"??

Why?

Because they are authoritarians. Because they are tyrants. Because they are wicked. Because they want to oppress and control people. Because they hate humanity. Because they hate God. Because they are Satanists.

The Russians are Coming, The Russians are Coming!
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

SexualChocolate said:

Keep preaching Guerilla, I need my daily gut wrenching laughs!
You can laugh at me and call me a "conspiracy theorist" or whatever name in the book you want. But you can't prove that what I'm saying is false.
Well, most of what you post has typically be proven false over and over with zero evidence to the contrary, but since your response to anything that disagrees with you is "It's a conspiracy", "That's not true"......basically "Nuh uh".....then in your eyes, I suppose none of it can be "proven false".

I mean, just with the flat Earth nonsense, we've put mathematical, physical, eyewitness and photographic proof in front of you, all of which is incontrovertible, and your response is "None of that is true, here's a Youtube link from someone who is totally un-credible to 'prove' otherwise"
There's literally no way anyone who actually does the math and looks at all the evidence that can be found and come to that conclusion, you have to ignore all the real evidence and CHOOSE to believe things that are easily proven false.

I'm sure you're a good person otherwise, but all the conspiracy nonsense is really a mental illness or a disorder. There's a reason folks like you choose to believe the falsehoods that you do in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
I sincerely hope you get help for it someday.
GuerrillaPack
"Mental illness". LMFAO. You haven't proven me wrong. You just think you have. The evidence is actually on my side.

All you really have is smear tactics and name-calling, as I alluded to in my initial comment that you have responded to.
Pacfanweb
And there you have it. I rest my case. Any actual evidence you present, the answer is just
"nuh uh"

I am not smearing anyone with my previous post. I genuinely hope that you get help.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

And there you have it. I rest my case. Any actual evidence you present, the answer is just
"nuh uh"

I am not smearing anyone with my previous post. I genuinely hope that you get help.
I don't use phrases like "nuh uh". That's childish. If anyone is acting childish, it's you and others who smear me with name-calling -- as if we are on the playground in elementary school -- with you calling me "mentally ill", blah blah blah. So you are just accusing me of what you do -- being childish, and refusing to engage in a real debate, and instead just calling people names and smearing them.
Pacfanweb
The "nuh uh" is just a metaphorical thing. That is essentially what you do. Not exactly or literally.

I, and others have most certainly engaged you and logical debates about these things. Flat Earth and whatnot. But when presented with actual facts, you do not consider them and you respond with conspiratorial YouTube links and other non credible sources.
Basically sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "I can't hear you la la la"
But I am not saying that you literally do that. But in essence, that's what you do.

Facts have been presented to you multiple times, but rather than refute them, you present false evidence and simply say the evidence you have been presented with is wrong. But you can't prove it wrong... You just say it's wrong and then bring up stuff that is easily refuted. And has been refuted. But you haven't actually refuted anything yourself. Just saying something isn't right doesn't make it so.
So what you do is exactly what you claim other people are doing.

The difference is, the things you claim are very far-fetched. They would require a lot of very strong evidence to back them up. Evidence which you have never provided. Random tweets and YouTube links are not evidence, especially when those things are easily disproven. You have yet to bring up anything of significance or provide anything of any significance that can't be disproven. Or hasn't been disproven.

So no, I am not saying that you literally do that. But again... In essence, that's what you do.

GuerrillaPack
We have a disagreement. That's it, and that's fine. You think the evidence supports your position. And I disagree, and think the evidence supports my position. The difference in our debate is that, as you have even admitted, you refuse to even substantively consider my evidence or argument. You have not even looked at 1% of the articles or videos I've posted. If you don't even consider the substance and evidence for my argument, then you don't truly know if my position is supported by the evidence or not.

I've had the "Establishment" views on all these subjects shoved down my throat (by Hollywood, Establishment media and academia) my entire life. So I have truly considered the argument for both sides of all these issues.

Instead of considering my evidence, you just defend your pre-conceived view and label my evidence as "far-fetched", or just dismiss it by labeling it as "conspiracy stuff". That's just the same as dismissing me (or anyone else you disagree with) as "crazy" and "mentally ill". It's name-calling. It's an emotional argument. It's not rational, logical, and based on looking at the evidence.

caryking
GP, I'm hoping, with all the new private Space travel, we have going on, that someone will be able to prove this without a doubt.

I can appreciate your conviction on the Flat Earth subject; however, I am very comfortable with my conviction. What I will say, that most don't, is that you are very understanding that others don't agree with you. That, I appreciate!

Now, I will agree with you that we have a "Deep State" and they should be questioned significantly. I also believe that both parties are extensively involved in this. So, if anybody would consider the idea of a "Deep State", they could understand why you have believes on a Flat Earth.
GuerrillaPack
When you boil it all down....most people who reject "conspiracy stuff" are essentially saying that they just blindly trust everything they are told to believe by Leftist Establishment media, Hollywood, the government, and Marxist-controlled academia. And they dismiss anyone as "crazy" who dares to disagree with the "Establishment" position espoused by these "authority" sources on any important issue.

What is TRULY crazy is to trust Hollywood, the Leftist Establishment media, governments, and Marxist-run academia. They are proven liars, and are deceiving the public in order to advance a totalitarian, malevolent Communist agenda.

But yes, call me "mentally ill" for daring to not trust everything I'm told to believe by these known liars. LOL
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GP, I'm hoping, with all the new private Space travel, we have going on, that someone will be able to prove this without a doubt.

I can appreciate your conviction on the Flat Earth subject; however, I am very comfortable with my conviction. What I will say, that most don't, is that you are very understanding that others don't agree with you. That, I appreciate!

Now, I will agree with you that we have a "Deep State" and they should be questioned significantly. I also believe that both parties are extensively involved in this. So, if anybody would consider the idea of a "Deep State", they could understand why you have believes on a Flat Earth.
And I appreciate your civility in discussing these issues. Of course, I completely understand that the idea of the Establishment completely lying about our entire cosmology seems "out there". When I first heard about people advocating a geocentric model, and later the flat earth view, I also was extremely skeptical and also thought it was probably nonsense. It took me a long time and a lot of research before I became convinced. And I guess what led me to investigate further was that I tended to trust the people who were making those claims, and knew that they were sincere people who's heart was in the right place. So I figured there just might be something to what they were saying, and I looked into it for myself.

Ultimately, we all have to do our own individual research in order to be convinced of something. It's human nature to cling to what you already believe, and resist someone who counters your worldview, especially on important subjects.

But as you just indicated in your post, once we start to understand that there is a nefarious elite (eg, "Deep State") involved in all areas of power in our society (government, Establishment media, academia, etc), then it makes it a lot easier to question what we've been told to believe, and start researching and discovering that much of what we've been told to believe is a lie.
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

We have a disagreement. That's it, and that's fine. You think the evidence supports your position. And I disagree, and think the evidence supports my position. The difference in our debate is that, as you have even admitted, you refuse to even substantively consider my evidence or argument. You have not even looked at 1% of the articles or videos I've posted. If you don't even consider the substance and evidence for my argument, then you don't truly know if my position is supported by the evidence or not.

I've had the "Establishment" views on all these subjects shoved down my throat (by Hollywood, Establishment media and academia) my entire life. So I have truly considered the argument for both sides of all these issues.

Instead of considering my evidence, you just defend your pre-conceived view and label my evidence as "far-fetched", or just dismiss it by labeling it as "conspiracy stuff". That's just the same as dismissing me (or anyone else you disagree with) as "crazy" and "mentally ill". It's name-calling. It's an emotional argument. It's not rational, logical, and based on looking at the evidence.

See, this post is pretty much all false. Unlike you, I actually have I looked at some of those links that you provided, even when I knew they were faults. But I gave them a shot.

You have not done the same and you are lying when you say you have. There is no way you can do the mathematical equations and actually go through the tests and not come up with the same conclusion that I and most other people have.

Instead, you just simply say "no that's not true."
You have never actually bothered to test any of those theories for yourself, instead you have CHOSEN to believe others who say they are not valid.

What you are basically trying to tell people is that 2+2=5, when we know that's not the case.
I don't need to look at other evidence to the contrary... Because there isn't any that is valid. We know that, and have known that for hundreds of years. However that being the case, I HAVE looked at some of the evidence you have posted, (and that I have seen other places as well) and as expected, it was all bogus and easily disproven. But I looked at it all the same.

But you have not done the same.... so you are guilty of exactly what you were accusing me, and others of.

And I am not directly telling you that you are crazy or mentally ill, but believing in all these conspiracies is a form of mental illness or at least a disorder. That's a fact that I am merely pointing out to you and hoping that someday you realize it and get help.
GuerrillaPack
I'm not going to go into detail re-debating the flat earth view with you in this thread. If you want to do that, I'm more than willing to do that in the flat earth thread I started.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

And I am not directly telling you that you are crazy or mentally ill, but believing in all these conspiracies is a form of mental illness or at least a disorder. That's a fact that I am merely pointing out to you and hoping that someday you realize it and get help.

Blah blah blah. I heard this garbage when you said it the first time. Do you need to repeat it for a 3rd time?

Do you think I should be forcibly committed to a mental institution? Because I dare to question and oppose the Establishment?
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Blah blah blah. I heard this garbage when you said it the first time. Do you need to repeat it for a 3rd time?

Do you think I should be forcibly committed to a mental institution? Because I dare to question and oppose the Establishment?

See, you are going off the rails yet again.
I never said or implied that you should be forcibly committed. In fact, I said specifically that I hope you seek help, or get the help that you clearly need. I only mentioned it again because you referred to it again in the post I had quoted.
I realize that you think you are questioning the establishment, and you actually are. But it's not from a factual standpoint. It's all fallacy that you have bought into. I'm not just talking about flat-earth I'm talking about all of it that you have mentioned at one point or another on these boards. Sandy Hook. 9/11. Etc.
packgrad
Maybe you should start a thread about it, or one of the ones he talks about it in, instead of derailing this one into your personal attack on GP.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Maybe you should start a thread about it, or one of the ones he talks about it in, instead of derailing this one into your personal attack on GP.

Maybe you should re-read what started all this. I'm not the one who went off the rails talking about abortion and everything else under the Sun. I merely asked a simple question and he opened up all that stuff. And it takes two to tango, remember.
And I don't think wishing someone get help for their well-being when it is clearly needed constitutes much of an "attack"

Edit: I asked him "why" in reference to a post of his that I broke down to a specific sentence . And he went off on a huge conspiratorial rant. And the conversation went on from there.
I did not attack anyone.
ciscopack
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

TheStorm
Answer: What is the Great Circle Route!
Bell Tower Grey
Mrs. BTG says the attendance count for Thanksgiving stands at 21, so far. Suck it, roy.
packgrad
Our family meal is holding at 12. Our friends stew the following weekend is at 20 and growing.
GuerrillaPack
You guys are going to really love Dictator Roy when he orders a 10 pm curfew and travel restrictions, as they are doing in PA, CA and other states right now. Next will come mandatory contact tracing, with you being required to provide your name and contact info wherever you go, as the Michigan governor recently did. And eventually they want to then round up people on the pretext of that contact tracing, and haul them off to forced quarantine facilities--as is going forward in New Zealand and Canada.

This is the communist plan, and all these governors are following the same playbook.

But going under hardcore Soviet-style tyranny is fine and dandy...because people are getting the cold and flu, and they concocted a fake "pandemic" by re-branding the cold and flu with a new name, "covid", and fraudulently inflating the death numbers.
SupplyChainPack
packgrad said:

Our family meal is holding at 12. Our friends stew the following weekend is at 20 and growing.

We have only planned a very small get together this year ( unfortunately). But even at that, the MIL, who is retired and sits and watches CNN all day - is scared out of her mind of any gatherings at all.

She will be sitting by herself eating a TV tray dinner for Thanksgiving this year.

It stinks, and we've begged her, but she is convinced that any gathering of people of any size will mean guaranteed death for all involved.

Thank you so much, CNN.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

LOL....Turkey Day approaches
Bell Tower Grey
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

I believe his gravy is missing a few giblets.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

You guys are going to really love Dictator Roy when he orders a 10 pm curfew and travel restrictions, as they are doing in PA, CA and other states right now. Next will come mandatory contact tracing, with you being required to provide your name and contact info wherever you go, as the Michigan governor recently did. And eventually they want to then round up people on the pretext of that contact tracing, and haul them off to forced quarantine facilities--as is going forward in New Zealand and Canada.

This is the communist plan, and all these governors are following the same playbook.

But going under hardcore Soviet-style tyranny is fine and dandy...because people are getting the cold and flu, and they concocted a fake "pandemic" by re-branding the cold and flu with a new name, "covid", and fraudulently inflating the death numbers.
GP, I agree with everything you said except the highlighted area. I believe this is definitely different than a cold or flu. That being said, I only wear a mask when I go into a business that requires me. Other than that, I'm comfortable with my decisions.

As far as all the other stuff, in your post, I have very little doubt that each example given is coming to the USA.
waynecountywolf
Bell Tower Grey said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

There is plenty of salt, though
Bell Tower Grey
waynecountywolf said:

Bell Tower Grey said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

There is plenty of salt, though
Well done, good sir. And, you are correct.
cowboypack02
We are just doing the immediate family this year for both. Typically I have my family Christmas at my house and there are usually between 18-20 people here, with family coming in from all over the country. I am not personally worried about myself, but my mom has serious lung issues so we are taking the better safe than sorry approach with her this year.

I'm really going to miss the get together. The men in my family typically go out target shooting when we all are here in town, but not this year.
packgrad
pack95
packgrad said:

Preach it Ted!
ncsualum05
packgrad said:

I gotta be honest I am loving MAGA Ted 2.0. Guy is killing it lately on twitter. But also when he grills tyrants in his hearings... he kicks ass. Between that and the beard, Ted 2.0 is rocking it.
statefan91
ncsualum05 said:

packgrad said:

I gotta be honest I am loving MAGA Ted 2.0. Guy is killing it lately on twitter. But also when he grills tyrants in his hearings... he kicks ass. Between that and the beard, Ted 2.0 is rocking it.
Seems tone deaf to post something like that when your constituents at home are waiting behind hundreds of cars to visit a food bank to help ensure they have food.

packgrad
statefan91 said:

ncsualum05 said:

packgrad said:

Seems tone deaf to post something like that when your constituents at home are waiting behind hundreds of cars to visit a food bank to help ensure they have food.

Meh. Context is important. Unless you're always looking for a gotcha. Gotta own those pubs.

Seems tone deaf to issue more authoritarian decrees on small businesses when constituents are waiting in lines at food banks to help ensure they have food too, but for some reason you don't mention those.
statefan91
That's a good point, maybe the Senate could also take up additional Small Business Relief so those small businesses are supported if / when they have to shut down. That'd be cool with me. Thanks for the idea.
packgrad
statefan91 said:

That's a good point, maybe the Senate could also take up additional Small Business Relief so those small businesses are supported if / when they have to shut down. That'd be cool with me. Thanks for the idea.
Yeah. Great. Perhaps ask your Democrat Senators to stop filibustering bills. That'd be cool with me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.