Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

36,513 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
PackBacker07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a shock! Completely blindsided by this.
Y'all means ALL.
Wolfpackrich1
Newly elected GOP congressman Luke Letlow passed away today from Covid -19. He was 41.

My thoughts and prayers to his family.
TheStorm
If only he had been wearing that mask.
waynecountywolf
TheStorm said:

If only he had been wearing that mask.
.....and washed his hands and social distanced. Not consistent It would not have hurt,who knows what may have happened.
Campaign trail is tough, hard to not alienate some voters, Oh well, he "won". The last 7-9 days are crucial with the virus-you get better, then you dont. Prayers for his family.
[url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097681/Republican-Louisiana-Congressman-elect-Luke-Letlow-41-dies-COVID-19-10-days-positive.html][/url]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9097681/Republican-Louisiana-Congressman-elect-Luke-Letlow-41-dies-COVID-19-10-days-positive.html
"Ahead of being diagnosed with coronavirus, Letlow held multiple campaign events, including meet-and-greets where people did not wear masks although they appeared to be standing six feet apart. "

Louisiana congressman-elect Luke Letlow died Tuesday of COVID-19 at Ochsner-LSU Health Shreveport, his campaign manager confirmed. The 41-year-old Republican had announced his COVID-19 diagnosis just 11 days earlier.

Just two weeks after the win, Letlow announced he had tested positive for COVID-19. Within days, the congressman-elect was hospitalized.

GuerrillaPack
This thread exemplifies what is needed in response to the draconian measures taken over the "covid" scamdemic: civil disobedience.

People should and must refuse to comply with these dictatorial and unconstitutional orders. And these are fiat orders, not laws. As was noted in the creation of this thread, people are justified to refuse to comply with the orders limiting the number of people you can have in your own home. And the same goes with the 10pm-5am curfew, the mask mandates, the business lockdowns, and the rest of it.

And, thankfully, many county sheriffs have publicly announced or demonstrated that they refuse to enforce these unconstitutional edicts -- including the mask mandate, the curfew, and limits on family gatherings.

We the people have the ultimate power in our constitutional republic. Not these communist dictator governors. And we have God-given rights that cannot be taken away on ANY pretext by man-made governments -- including the right to gather/assemble with others, conduct our business and go to work, etc.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

This thread exemplifies what is needed in response to the draconian measures taken over the "covid" scamdemic: civil disobedience.

People should and must refuse to comply with these dictatorial and unconstitutional orders. And these are fiat orders, not laws. As was noted in the creation of this thread, people are justified to refuse to comply with the orders limiting the number of people you can have in your own home. And the same goes with the 10pm-5am curfew, the mask mandates, the business lockdowns, and the rest of it.

And, thankfully, many county sheriffs have publicly announced or demonstrated that they refuse to enforce these unconstitutional edicts -- including the mask mandate, the curfew, and limits on family gatherings.

We the people have the ultimate power in our constitutional republic. Not these communist dictator governors. And we have God-given rights that cannot be taken away on ANY pretext by man-made governments -- including the right to gather/assemble with others, conduct our business and go to work, etc.

You are a Rebel.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.
Against communist tyrants. Rebellion against tyrants is duty to God.

Communist/Leftist degenerates are rebels against God.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
pineknollshoresking said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
To quote you GP "....do your own research"
Did you- or did you just fall into another trap?
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...

I'm calling what he's saying into question, and i guarandamntee you I've done my due diligence.

I've asked very pointed questions in another thread to see if he has done his due diligence. Thus far, crickets. Posting vids and reading opinions and then parroting those does not equate with knowledge or understanding or comprehension.

Lastly, Bell's palsy is a hassle, but it's self limited and not deadly. There are potential side effects of every treatment known to man. A slight risk of Bell's palsy is probably a small price to pay to vaccinate millions of people, save thousands upon thousands of lives and complications of non fatal cases, and get life back to some semblance of normal. I mean, 4 cases of Bell's palsy compared to the long term consequences of covid for hundreds of thousands of people and we're arguing that THAT tiny risk is a reason to avoid the vaccine? That is simply unbelievable to me, and shows a complete blindness to reason caused by dust kicked up by all the black helicopters.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...

I'm calling what he's saying into question, and i guarandamntee you I've done my due diligence.

I've asked very pointed questions in another thread to see if he has done his due diligence. Thus far, crickets. Posting vids and reading opinions and then parroting those does not equate with knowledge or understanding or comprehension.

Lastly, Bell's palsy is a hassle, but I'd self limited and not deadly. There are potential side effects of every treatment known to man. A slight risk of Bell's palsy is probably a small price to pay to vaccinate millions of people, save thousands upon thousands of lives and complications of non fatal cases, and get life back to some semblance of normal. I mean, 4 cases of Bell's palsy compared to the long term consequences of covid for hundreds of thousands of my people and we're arguing that THAT tiny risk is a reason to avoid the vaccine? That is simply unbelievable to me, and shows a complete blindness to reason caused by dust kicked up by all the black helicopters.
It was four people in the Pfizer-BioNTech trials and three people in the Moderna trials. That's 7 total. And how many people were in those trials? A few hundred? 7 out of 200 people, hypothetically, is a rate of 3.5% getting Bell's Palsy. And Bell's Palsy is not the only side effect from these vaccines. That's just one example. There are DOZENS of other harmful side effects from these so-called "vaccines" -- which contain aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, and all sorts of other toxins. Vaccines are proven to be causing, for instance, the huge explosion in autism in children -- as well as other neurological disorders from the neurotoxins in the vaccines. Vaccines are also believed to be causing the rise in eczema and similar immune response disorders.

The risk of the vaccines absolutely is not worth the "threat" posed by the flu/cold ("covid-19"). As has been fully exposed, the threat of "covid-19" has been GREATLY overblown to push a tyrannical (communist) agenda. The numbers of "cases" and "deaths from covid" are both being fraudulently inflated. In reality, this "covid" is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

You wanna talk about "parroting" stuff. That's what people do who only parrot what the Establishment communist Lamestream media force feeds them 24/7/365. That's why so many people are buying into this "covid" SCAMdemic. Because they just blindly believe all the propaganda from the government and Establishment media.

The people who are truly doing their due dilligence are those who have their heads screwed on straight enough to recognize that the government and Leftist Establishment media are not to be trusted, and are pushing a tyrannical agenda.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.

Commies need love, too.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

Lastly, Bell's palsy is a hassle, but I'd self limited and not deadly. There are potential side effects of every treatment known to man. A slight risk of Bell's palsy is probably a small price to pay to vaccinate millions of people, save thousands upon thousands of lives and complications of non fatal cases, and get life back to some semblance of normal. I mean, 4 cases of Bell's palsy compared to the long term consequences of covid for hundreds of thousands of my people and we're arguing that THAT tiny risk is a reason to avoid the vaccine? That is simply unbelievable to me, and shows a complete blindness to reason caused by dust kicked up by all the black helicopters.
It was four people in the Pfizer-BioNTech trials and three people in the Moderna trials. That's 7 total. And how many people were in those trials? A few hundred? 7 out of 200 people, hypothetically, is a rate of 3.5% getting Bell's Palsy. And Bell's Palsy is not the only side effect from these vaccines. That's just one example. There are DOZENS of other harmful side effects from these so-called "vaccines" -- which contain aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, and all sorts of other toxins. Vaccines are proven to be causing, for instance, the huge explosion in autism in children -- as well as other neurological disorders from the neurotoxins in the vaccines. Vaccines are also believed to be causing the rise in eczema and similar immune response disorders.

The risk of the vaccines absolutely is not worth the "threat" posed by the flu/cold ("covid-19"). As has been fully exposed, the threat of "covid-19" has been GREATLY overblown to push a tyrannical (communist) agenda. The numbers of "cases" and "deaths from covid" are both being fraudulently inflated. In reality, this "covid" is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

You wanna talk about "parroting" stuff. That's what people do who only parrot what the Establishment communist Lamestream media force feeds them 24/7/365. That's why so many people are buying into this "covid" SCAMdemic. Because they just blindly believe all the propaganda from the government and Establishment media.

The people who are truly doing their due dilligence are those who have their heads screwed on straight enough to recognize that the government and Leftist Establishment media are not to be trusted, and are pushing a tyrannical agenda.
Reading comprehension, Comrade.I have posted links and info. How about tens of thousands. Where do you get "200"?
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.

Commies need love, too.
They need to go to hell where they belong. Where other people who celebrate murdering unborn children and Sodomy will go.
BBW12OG
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.

Commies need love, too.
How much does "professional message board troll" pay Wayne? Between your time here and on TOS do you actually have a job or a life off the keyboard?
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

I agree dont think you should wear a mask or take the vax.
Let me send you the obits so you can attend a few funerals in close quarters,lay some hands give some hugs and hand shakes,go to a few hotspots with clusters,maybe a movie theater, and a few crowded hole in the wall restaurants afterward..
Report back in two weeks.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.

Commies need love, too.
How much does "professional message board troll" pay Wayne? Between your time here and on TOS do you actually have a job or a life off the keyboard?
Good morning Triggered.
.....and not enough.
Its good to be independent.
packgrad
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

I agree dont think you should wear a mask or take the vax.
Let me send you the obits so you can attend a few funerals in close quarters,lay some hands give some hugs and hand shakes,go to a few hotspots with clusters,maybe a movie theater, and a few crowded hole in the wall restaurants afterward..
Report back in two weeks.

I doubt your opinion matters in determining whether he wears a mask or takes the vaccine.

The second comment is just ******baggery at it's finest. Typical message board guy.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Reading comprehension, Comrade.I have posted links and info. How about tens of thousands. Where do you get "200"?
I had enough reading comprehension to understand that it was 7 people total in those two trials who got Bell's Palsy, and not only "4" as you incorrectly stated. I did not read the entire article or do other research to see exactly how many people have participated as guinea pigs in those trials.
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

I had enough reading comprehension to understand that it was 7 people total in those two trials who got Bell's Palsy, and not only "4" as you incorrectly stated. I did not read the entire article or do other research to see exactly how many people have participated as guinea pigs in those trials.
So in other words, you did exactly what you always accuse others of doing when you post your "evidence" a.k.a., youtube videos: Not bother watching/reading it.

I'll give you the Cliff's Notes version: The instances of Bell's Palsy among vaccine test subjects is lower than it is for the general population. So they really can't even say that the vaccine causes it, even rarely.

"The annual incidence rate for Bell's palsy within the general population is around 23 cases per 100,000 people or 15-20 per 100,000 people, according to some population studies. Translating that to the trial's four cases out of 38,000 trial participants, it computes to 11 cases per 100,000 people."
BBW12OG
Wayne is clamoring for attention....TOS is dead. He and his band of 16 hour a day liberal posters have run off 90% of the posters there. He's having a go at it here. Ignore him. He brings nothing to the discussion other than to flame.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Obviously.
Yet, you post there were "200" in the trial
10's of thousands
Tens of Thousands, GP
Bells Palsy was less than you would expect without the vaccine.
Fake news form the Far, far Right.
You tell others to put up proof and do their research wonder why you cant/wont?
Posting pertinent information would take about as long as it takes to post a pic of a cricket.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

So in other words, you did exactly what you always accuse others of doing when you post your "evidence" a.k.a., youtube videos: Not bother watching/reading it.

I was the one who posted the article to begin with. It's not like someone who disagreed with me presented the article, and I "ignored" it. I've already addressed this...I disagree with the "damage control" in the article which tries to deny that the vaccine caused the cases of Bell's Palsy. The reason I cited the article was not only to demonstrate that the vaccines can cause Bell's Palsy, but as support for the nurse in Nashville's claim.

And, as I've said, Bell's Palsy is just one of MANY harmful side effects caused by these vaccines. It's just one small example of many reasons to not take vaccines.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

Wayne is clamoring for attention....TOS is dead. He and his band of 16 hour a day liberal posters have run off 90% of the posters there. He's having a go at it here. Ignore him. He brings nothing to the discussion other than to flame.
Enlighten me- what is TOS-Terms of Service?
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

I was the one who posted the article to begin with. It's not like someone who disagreed with me presented the article, and I "ignored" it. I've already addressed this...I disagree with the "damage control" in the article which tries to deny that the vaccine caused the cases of Bell's Palsy. The reason I cited the article was not only to demonstrate that the vaccines can cause Bell's Palsy, but as support for the nurse in Nashville's claim.

And, as I've said, Bell's Palsy is just one of MANY harmful side effects caused by these vaccines. It's just one small example of many reasons to not take vaccines.
Lets help your little self with basic math.
43,448 total participants in Pfizer trial alone.
30,000 in Moderna
Lets see 43448 + 30,000= 200 participants in GuerillaPack Math
See, that didn't take long, did it?
Thats about par for the course with majority of your postings, unfortunately

BBW12OG
waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Wow....you play the part well. Google it if you don't know. As far as your "far right" sources... where do you source your information from? MSNBC, CNN, The Atlantic, MSM, NPR?
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

30,000 in Moderna

I already admitted and said I didn't read the part of the article that talked about how many guinea pigs there were. So you got me. I didn't know. When I said "200" I was just throwing out a hypothetical guess. As I already stated, the reason I posted the article was primarily to bolster the claim of the nurse in Nashville, with proof that the vaccine can cause Bell's Palsy.
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

Lol,
says the guy that joined this month.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

30,000 in Moderna

I already admitted and said I didn't read the part of the article that talked about how many guinea pigs there were. So you got me. I didn't know. When I said "200" I was just throwing out a hypothetical guess. As I already stated, the reason I posted the article was primarily to bolster the claim of the nurse in Nashville, with proof that the vaccine can cause Bell's Palsy.
"Hypothetical guess" then why not 25,000, or 50,000? You were provided the numbers and a USATODAY article that refuted what you posted (you seemed to like USAToday).
200 was posted by you to simply support your narrative- 200 is not even remotely in the ballpark.Then you proceeded to back up your claim with a fake percentage of cases based on this hypothetical guess of "200.
Some posters read just fine.
I give your credit, you take a big step today by saying "I didnt know"
waynecountywolf
BBW12OG said:

waynecountywolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Wow....you play the part well. Google it if you don't know. As far as your "far right" sources... where do you source your information from? MSNBC, CNN, The Atlantic, MSM, NPR?
My sources dont come from a portion of this thread. I'm more an Infowars kinda guy.
Google says TOS=just what I stated (I already researched before you replied, but thanks)
"Flame", Ok when you post blatantly false information, that info is fair game for some truth.
Doesnt everyone crave attention from a BBW?
Hate you and Northwolf Jr. let others run you off from some other place maybe you just didnt fit in, or couldnt handle sensible debate-
"I dont know".
GuerrillaPack
Not that I'm some fan of Rubio, but even guys like him are calling out Fauci as a liar:

GuerrillaPack
WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan says that the vaccines will not even prevent you from contracting or transmitting "covid-19". They claim that it only "lowers" your chance of contracting or transmitting it. So it's not anywhere "95% effective", or whatever bogus lie they are telling the public.

So this means that the tyrants are still going to mandate all of the other restrictions even after people are vaccinated -- including socialist distancing, mask-wearing, lockdowns, etc. It's never going to end, because it never was about the scamdemic or a virus. This is about implementing a communist takeover of society -- ie, "The Great Reset" advocated by the World Economic Forum, etc.

GuerrillaPack
The Mayor of Potterville Michigan, Bruce Kring, speaks out against the tyrannical measures by the Michigan Governor, saying "Either we take power back or we will never be free again, no more asking nicely", and also "When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty".

The local Lamestream commie "news" propaganda channel, WLNS News 6, is alarmed:

https://www.wlns.com/top-stories/potterville-mayors-facebook-posts-raise-concern/

BBW12OG
GuerrillaPack said:

The Mayor of Potterville Michigan, Bruce Kring, speaks out against the tyrannical measures by the Michigan Governor, saying "Either we take power back or we will never be free again, no more asking nicely", and also "When tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty".

The local Lamestream commie "news" propaganda channel, WLNS News 6, is alarmed:

https://www.wlns.com/top-stories/potterville-mayors-facebook-posts-raise-concern/

Michigan will be where the issues start. Whitmeyer is bat**** crazy... and a power hungry socialist. She rules over the State, or the parts that are GOP controlled...which is most of it except Detroit, Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids, like she's a Queen.
GuerrillaPack
YouTube and other social media sites are actively censoring those (especially doctors) who disagree with the "official" (WHO, CDC) narrative on covid-19.

Due to this censorship, you are not hearing from many doctors who are calling "covid-19" a "scam", and arguing that there is not a true pandemic taking place.

There is not a "total consensus" among doctors on covid. There is a HUGE debate. Many doctors are against the "official" (WHO, CDC) narrative.

With all the censorship that has been accelerating over the past 3-4 years on YouTube, other alternative video-hosting sites are growing. One of the main and best alternative video-hosting sites (with total freedom of speech) is B1tchute (I used a "1" instead of a "i" because this site is auto-censoring it because it is detecting a a curse word).

Here is a video on B1tchute with many doctors around the world disagreeing with the "official" designation of covid-19 as a "pandemic" (due to misrepresentation of data), and warning people to NOT take the vaccine.

I can't post a link to the site, due to the auto-censor. So here is a link to an article that will direct you to the B1tchute channel: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/doctors-around-the-world-issue-dire-warning-do-not-get-the-covid-vaccine/

acslater1344
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You are a Rebel.

Commies need love, too.
They need to go to hell where they belong. Where other people who celebrate murdering unborn children and Sodomy will go.

How on Earth do the admins of this site let **** like this stay posted? What an embarrassment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.