Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

36,508 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Many more people than expected are refusing to take the covid-19 vaccine, including nurses and EMTs:

https://www.wkms.org/post/many-tennessee-frontline-health-workers-will-decline-covid-vaccine#stream/0

Quote:

While many frontline health care workers have been eager to get vaccinated, some in Tennessee are opting out. State officials are seeing signs of more hesitancy than they expected in hospitals.

The state originally figured only about 70% of hospital staff would take the COVID-19 vaccine. Some might not want to because they're pregnant. Others may have broader concerns about the safety of the vaccine.

But hospitals are seeing even more reluctance than expected, says Dr. Lisa Piercey, who leads the Tennessee Department of Health and this was supposed to be the easiest group to convince.

State officials are growing more concerned about the uptake among first responders, who are next in line after nursing home staff and residents. Out of more than 100 EMTs, firefighters and sheriff's deputies in one county the state surveyed, just three said they want the vaccine.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Glasswolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Russia agrees with GPack
waynecountywolf is a curious user account. You only seem to pop up sporadically on the boards. Wonder if you have another account on here? Hmmmmmmm

Yeah the mods may know seeing as we have access you email and ip addresses
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Assuming she is being truthful... she had an obvious reaction to the vaccine. We have seen far more people get the vaccine without any other accounts like this.

That being said, I'm waiting as long as I am allowed...
I strongly urge everyone to research the safety of vaccines. There is a lot of evidence out there demonstrating that vaccines are causing many diseases, including the "strange" explosions in previously near unheard of diseases -- including autism and other neurological disorders, eczema and other over-reactions of the immune system. And this is due to the fact that there are many harmful toxins used in the vaccines -- including aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, etc.

Not everyone reacts the same to these vaccines. People with weaker immune systems or other underlying issues are more susceptible to being seriously harmed.
https://www.wral.com/fact-check-no-the-covid-19-vaccines-don-t-have-toxins/19442886/
When the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine received emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Dec. 11, its ingredient list was published online in a fact sheet for recipients and caregivers. The list includes mRNA, lipids, salts, sugar and saline solution.

None of the supposedly toxic ingredients listed in the Facebook post appears in the list.

I am just here for the conspiracy theories
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
To quote you GP "....do your own research"
Did you- or did you just fall into another trap?
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Pacfanweb

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...

He is the one making the claim. Therefore he's the one that needs to prove it. Not the people who dispute the claim. His claim goes against what is accepted, therefore that is what has to be proven.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

He is the one making the claim. Therefore he's the one that needs to prove it. Not the people who dispute the claim. His claim goes against what is accepted, therefore that is what has to be proven.
Accepted by WHO?

So a "majority" accepts that the nurse in Nashville is a "liar"?

The burden of proof is not on just people on one side of the debate. It's on people on both sides of the debate.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Accepted by WHO?

The burden of proof is not on just people on one side of the debate. It's on people on both sides of the debate.

You are accepting that she is even a nurse in the first place. Just because it's what you want to hear.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

You are accepting that she is even a nurse in the first place. Just because it's what you want to hear.
You accept that she is a "liar" just because that's what you want to believe.

Where is your proof that she is a "liar"?
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

I haven't said anyone was lying. But you have to have more proof than just a YouTube video. This would be a big story and would be picked up by all the news outlets .. And it will be, if it's true.
Anybody can make a YouTube video.
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

I haven't said anyone was lying. But you have to have more proof than just a YouTube video. This would be a big story and would be picked up by all the news outlets .. And it will be, if it's true.
So nothing can be "true" until an "Establishment" Lamestream "news" outlet pics up the story?

No. That's not how the world works. There are things that are happening in the world that are not being covered by the Establishment press and media. Many things. And there are many things that the Establishment media peddles as "truth" that are, in fact, lies. Actually, the vast majority of what the Establishment press and media peddles is lies.
Pacfanweb
The story needs verification. The only thing we have right now is a suspicious looking YouTube video, and a bunch of conspiracy sites sharing the video. That's it. No independent verification, no interview with the girl, nothing. It might well be true. But it's going to take more than just one video.

And yes, that is exactly how the world works. You can say what you want to about the mainstream media, but most of what they report is true. They would not still be in business if it were not. Just because someone might not like the way they lean politically, does not make everything they report false. Whereas nearly all of the sources you use are nearly always wrong. So before we accept anything from one of those sources, it's going to have to be verified at least a couple of more times by a couple of different sources.

And even after all that, even if she is a nurse and even if she did get Bell's palsy 3 days after taking the shot, that doesn't mean the shot had anything to do with it.
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

I already did my research, I want GP to follow his OWN words.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Accepted by WHO?

Since you question The Establishment, where is the proof she is even a nurse?
Simple isnt it?
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

Her name isnt listed on the Tn registry, Bud.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Already addressed that BUD. That's not proof she is a liar. There could be any number of reasons that you can't find her name. First of all, you may not even know the correct spelling of her name, or her full legal name that would be needed for such a search.
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Already addressed that BUD. That's not proof she is a liar. There could be any number of reasons that you can't find her name. First of all, you may not even know the correct spelling of her name, or her full legal name that would be needed for such a search.
Last name was Mitchell. I just searched the registry. Nobody even close to "Khalilah" or anything of the sort with the last name "Mitchell".

Still doesn't prove she isn't who she says she is, but it doesn't help her case, either.
TheStorm
^ Man, all that argument is missing is cisco... Oh, wait?!?
Wolfpackrich1
The number that matter. 333,239 Dead Americans in less than a year. Freedom does allow people to do as they will. Covid-19 is no joke. I wish everybody that had Family gatherings well. I wish everybody else that they have interactions with well also.

All I ask is that you think of the people that might have less ability to fight this disease than yourself. Because remember when you actually become infected with this disease you can spread it and not even know you are sick.

This matters more for this disease than a lot of other known diseases because of the spread rate of Covid-19.
My family decided to spend our Thanksgiving and Christmas apart from our other family members. We missed them. We had telephone calls and zoom video chats. It all helped but was not the same.
I know that families want to do what they have been doing for years. the tradition and the unity it brings. I understand they want to do this but I rest better knowing I did everything I could to not spread this horrible disease.

GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

The number that matter. 333,239 Dead Americans in less than a year. Freedom does allow people to do as they will. Covid-19 is no joke. I wish everybody that had Family gatherings well. I wish everybody else that they have interactions with well also.

All I ask is that you think of the people that might have less ability to fight this disease than yourself. Because remember when you actually become infected with this disease you can spread it and not even know you are sick.

This matters more for this disease than a lot of other known diseases because of the spread rate of Covid-19.
My family decided to spend our Thanksgiving and Christmas apart from our other family members. We missed them. We had telephone calls and zoom video chats. It all helped but was not the same.
I know that families want to do what they have been doing for years. the tradition and the unity it brings. I understand they want to do this but I rest better knowing I did everything I could to not spread this horrible disease.

First of all, those numbers (333,000) are completely bogus. They are deliberately inflating the numbers by fraudulently labelling all sorts of deaths (from heart attack, pneumonia, other respiratory diseases) as "caused by covid", when those persons are just often PRESUMED to "have covid" without a test even being done to see if they have covid. It has been fully exposed that this is being done. Hospitals have a financial incentive to fraudulently label cases/deaths as "caused by covid", because of a law passed that gives the hospitals extra money for "covid cases".

And the average age of death "from covid" is around 82 years old, with the vast majority already having serious/morbid pre-existing health problems. In reality, probably somewhere in the range of 30-50k Americans have died "from covid", which is the same as die from the regular flu every year -- with the elderly who have serious pre-existing health problems being the main ones at risk from the flu (as with "covid"). The full truth is that "covid-19" is a not a new/novel virus. It is just the seasonal flu that has been "re-branded" and re-named. Because guess what...they are saying that "the flu has vanished this season". No it didn't. They just took the flu and re-named it "covid-19".

And people should have total freedom to do whatever they want. These lockdowns must and should end. No one will be harmed in such a scenario, if we open back up fully. Because those who think that the Rona is the second coming of the Black Plague can simply voluntarily choose to isolate themselves from others, stay at home, and wear a mask wherever they go, and take the poison injection (vaccine) which is supposedly going to give them 100% total immunity. But those of us who want to live our lives as normal should be allowed to do so. We should not be forced to close our businesses, restricted from being able to gather with others or go to events, and live our lives. The Government should not have the power to do what they are doing. Just let everyone manage the risk via their own judgement and do whatever they want to do.
Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

First of all, those numbers are bogus. They are deliberately inflating the numbers by fraudulently labelling all sorts of deaths (from heart attack, pneumonia, other respiratory diseases) as "caused by covid", when those persons are just often PRESUMED to "have covid" without a test even being done to see if they have covid. And the average age of death "from covid" is around 82 years old. In reality, probably somewhere in the range of 30-50k Americans have died "from covid", which is the same as die from the regular flu every year -- with the elderly who have serious pre-existing health problems being the main ones at risk from the flu (as with "covid"). The full truth is that "covid-19" is a not a new/novel virus. It is just the seasonal flu that has been "re-branded" and re-named.

People should have total freedom to do whatever they want. These lockdowns must and should end. No one will be harmed in such a scenario. Because those who think that the Rona is the second coming of the Black Plague can simply voluntarily choose to isolate themselves from others, stay at home, and wear a mask wherever they go. But those of us who want to live our lives as normal should be allowed to do so. We should not be forced to close our businesses, restricted from being able to gather with others or go to events, and live our lives. The Government should not have the power to do what they are doing. Just let everyone manage the risk via their own judgement and do whatever they want to do.
You attack the numbers. I for one like I am sure you really can not prove that they are bogus or not bogus. So I will not debate you on that. Other than to say ten of thousand Americans have died from this disease. My personal doctor told me that this disease is no joke. He said when you have a person who can not breath that it is a very serious disease. He has had patients that have died from this disease. he has been my doctor since 1994. I have had this disease touch my life. I am fortunate that it was not in my family but it was in some of my fiends family and they were crushed. It is not the seasonal flu for them. I had a coworker that him and his wife got the disease. He hade mild symptoms. He said he had body aches and head aches and a mild fever. His wife had to be hospitalized. A 42 year old woman and mother who had no pre existing conditions. In the hospital on steroids struggling to breath. So to say it is the seasonal flu I would say that is not correct..

I do think that people should mange their own risk. But they should do that with valid information. And some of the information you said is just not true about this evil virus.
BBW12OG
Pacfanweb said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Pacfanweb said:

LMAO.... this coming from someone who hasn't made a post that wasn't derived from CNN or MSNBC. You my friend are H I L A R I O U S... also...saw how you were "welcomed" back on TOS..... seems that your shtick over there was well past it's expiration date. Now you bring that tired jargon of claiming to be someone that everyone knows you aren't. Like you said... anyone can make a YouTube video....and anyone can claim to have "anonymous sources" and believe them to be facts. Which one are you? Well...you've proven it time and time and time again who you are. Now jump off your soap box and go watch CNN.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

First of all, those numbers are bogus. They are deliberately inflating the numbers by fraudulently labelling all sorts of deaths (from heart attack, pneumonia, other respiratory diseases) as "caused by covid", when those persons are just often PRESUMED to "have covid" without a test even being done to see if they have covid. And the average age of death "from covid" is around 82 years old. In reality, probably somewhere in the range of 30-50k Americans have died "from covid", which is the same as die from the regular flu every year -- with the elderly who have serious pre-existing health problems being the main ones at risk from the flu (as with "covid"). The full truth is that "covid-19" is a not a new/novel virus. It is just the seasonal flu that has been "re-branded" and re-named.

People should have total freedom to do whatever they want. These lockdowns must and should end. No one will be harmed in such a scenario. Because those who think that the Rona is the second coming of the Black Plague can simply voluntarily choose to isolate themselves from others, stay at home, and wear a mask wherever they go. But those of us who want to live our lives as normal should be allowed to do so. We should not be forced to close our businesses, restricted from being able to gather with others or go to events, and live our lives. The Government should not have the power to do what they are doing. Just let everyone manage the risk via their own judgement and do whatever they want to do.
You attack the numbers. I for one like I am sure you really can not prove that they are bogus or not bogus. So I will not debate you on that. Other than to say ten of thousand Americans have died from this disease. My personal doctor told me that this disease is no joke. He said when you have a person who can not breath that it is a very serious disease. He has had patients that have died from this disease. he has been my doctor since 1994. I have had this disease touch my life. I am fortunate that it was not in my family but it was in some of my fiends family and they were crushed. It is not the seasonal flu for them. I had a coworker that him and his wife got the disease. He hade mild symptoms. He said he had body aches and head aches and a mild fever. His wife had to be hospitalized. A 42 year old woman and mother who had no pre existing conditions. In the hospital on steroids struggling to breath. So to say it is the seasonal flu I would say that is not correct..

I do think that people should mange their own risk. But they should do that with valid information. And some of the information you said is just not true about this evil virus.

I have very little doubt this virus is deadly. In fact, I believe this is more deadly than the seasonal flu (which accounts for ~ 40K deaths per year, on average). That being said, I believe the numbers are inflated. By how much, well, I don't know...

Regarding people and their actions: people are going to be people. I think the best thing for each person is to control their own life. You can't control someone else, you can only control yourself.

We need to quit telling people to put on there mask. Just live your life and move on...

Regarding businesses, personal freedoms, etc... I agree with GP. Government controlling our personal lives like they have, this year, has been an overreach like we've never seen. That, in itself, is the most troubling thing that has happened.

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

As far as I understand, the seasonal flu can also cause symptoms like loss of sense of smell or taste, that people are associating with "covid-19". Of course, symptoms like body aches, headaches, and fever are also typical symptoms of the flu.

No one denies that people are getting sick, and even dying of flu-like diseases and respiratory illnesses. This occurs every year. In the typical year (2019 and years prior), around 30,000 Americans die from the flu every year. But we never freaked out and shut down society over that. And like with flu, the average person that dies from "covid" is very elderly and has serious pre-existing health problems. It's not like we have healthy 20, 30, and 40 year olds dropping dead from this. Just as with the flu.

Yes, people are getting sick. But the illness is being mis-diagnosed, and the seriousness of it GREATLY over hyped -- via the grossly fraudulent and inflated "death from covid" numbers.

Wolfpackrich1
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

As far as I understand, the seasonal flu can also cause symptoms like loss of sense of smell or taste, that people are associating with "covid-19". Of course, symptoms like body aches, headaches, and fever are also typical symptoms of the flu.

No one denies that people are getting sick, and even dying of flu-like diseases and respiratory illnesses. This occurs every year. In the typical year (2019 and years prior), around 30,000 Americans die from the flu every year. But we never freaked out and shut down society over that. And like with flu, the average person that dies from "covid" is very elderly and has serious pre-existing health problems. It's not like we have healthy 20, 30, and 40 year olds dropping dead from this. Just as with the flu.

Yes, people are getting sick. But the illness is being mis-diagnosed, and the seriousness of it GREATLY over hyped -- via the grossly fraudulent and inflated "death from covid" numbers.

You would have a hard time convincing my friend and his wife this disease only kills the old and others with serious complications.

GuerrillaPack
Wolfpackrich1 said:

You would have a hard time convincing my friend and his wife this disease only kills the old and others with serious complications.

I never said "only". I said the vast majority of those who die "from covid" are the very elderly with pre-existing serious/morbid health problems.

I'm sure you have a small percentage of "younger" people who are relatively healthy who die from the seasonal flu every year too. But it's rare...as with "covid".

Also, you have to consider the huge amount of false diagnoses going on with "covid-19". It has been exposed that hospitals/doctors are often labeling people as "having covid" based on PURE ASSUMPTION...calling it a "presumed case of covid", just based on a patient exhibiting a few symptoms, such as a headache and cough. That is ridiculous. There are HUGE numbers of supposed "cases of covid" like this. Also, the PCR test for covid is completely unreliable, and was never even designed to diagnose an illness -- as admitted by the creator of PCR, Kary Mullis (which I linked video of him saying this on a previous page of this thread).

So, the point is....not all of the deaths of people who doctors are classifying as "covid deaths" are actually dying from covid. Most of them probably did not even have covid at all.
caryking
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Rich, why are you saying this? Tell us more so we can understand...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Wrong,little bud.
What I do know, is that you are very gullible.
waynecountywolf
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Our Lil Buddy, GP

Pacfanweb
Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Yep. A friend's husband got it. Healthy, around 50. Put him in UNC hospital. Ended up on a vent. Finally got off, then had to get dialysis for a couple months. He is FINALLY, 7-8 months later, about back to normal, but still not totally "right".

It obviously doesn't affect everyone, but it damn sure isn't the flu and it's damn sure real.

It's kind of an either/or type of thing, as I've said previously: It "either" has little to no effect on you...meaning you either don't know you have to to having "flu like symptoms" and you fight it off at home......"Or" it kills or damn near kills you, and you struggle with it and are hospitalized.
Doesn't seem to be an in-between.
Luckily, the "or" folks are much fewer, but that doesn't make it any less real to the ones that are susceptible.

But for anyone to sit here and look at the excess deaths this year (which are up) and say it's nothing but a flu....that's just sheer ignorance.
People that do this are part of the problem.

packgrad
Your either or analogy could be used for the flu too.
waynecountywolf
Pacfanweb said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

Yep. A friend's husband got it. Healthy, around 50. Put him in UNC hospital. Ended up on a vent. Finally got off, then had to get dialysis for a couple months. He is FINALLY, 7-8 months later, about back to normal, but still not totally "right".

It obviously doesn't affect everyone, but it damn sure isn't the flu and it's damn sure real.

It's kind of an either/or type of thing, as I've said previously: It "either" has little to no effect on you...meaning you either don't know you have to to having "flu like symptoms" and you fight it off at home......"Or" it kills or damn near kills you, and you struggle with it and are hospitalized.
Doesn't seem to be an in-between.
Luckily, the "or" folks are much fewer, but that doesn't make it any less real to the ones that are susceptible.

But for anyone to sit here and look at the excess deaths this year (which are up) and say it's nothing but a flu....that's just sheer ignorance.
People that do this are part of the problem.

Friend told me the other day COVID was just like having a heart attack (and the flu)-happens all the time
acslater1344
I'm with GP. The virus is a hoax and the Earth is flat while existing in a firmament half-bubble of sorts.

Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Your either or analogy could be used for the flu too.
I guess, but the flu doesn't kill as many people. Not even close. So the extremes aren't as pronounced.
waynecountywolf
Took a pic with this sign back in March this year but I wont post the actual pic.
Think we have discovered where the flat earth ends.
GuerrillaPack
About that nurse in Nashville developing Bells Palsy (facial paralysis) after the covid vaccine...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/15/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-trials-and-bells-palsy-what-it/3904994001/

Quote:

COVID-19 vaccine trials report cases of brief facial paralysis

Americans are increasingly concerned about vaccine safety after four people in Pfizer-BioNTech trials and three people in the Moderna trials developed Bell's palsy, a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.