Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

36,518 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
Pacfanweb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

You really think the elites are getting the vaccine, when they have these staged events for the camera of them "getting the vaccine"?

Here's one where they used an empty syringe:

This day and age, how come we cannot get better video than that?
GuerrillaPack
I linked on the previous page this man, Kary Mullis (winner of the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, and inventor of the PCR) saying that the PCR test cannot tell you if you are sick.

Here he is severely criticizing Anthony Fauci, saying "Fauci doesn't know anything about anything", and that he is a "liar with an agenda".

By the way, Mullis "conveniently" died in August of 2019, only a few months before the supposed "covid-19 pandemic" began. Hmmmmm

I don't know if you guys know this, but there is HUGE $$$ to be made by pharmaceutical companies in peddling vaccines. The companies are totally immune by law from liability, and make insane profits. And there are other, more nefarious, reasons for the "vaccines".

GuerrillaPack
Austrian Member of Parliament administered a COVID-19 PCR test to the beverage Coca Cola in parliament before his colleagues. The popular drink tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/292952

Quote:

In May, Tanzania suspended the head of its national health laboratory in charge of testing coronavirus and ordered an investigation, after President John Magufuli questioned the tests' accuracy.

Magufuli said the imported test kits were faulty as they had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw fruit among several non-human samples submitted for testing, with technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Glasswolf
Covid is real. It is not a hoax. Just ask the members of my family that have spent over 3 weeks in the hospital and the friends that I've lost to Covid.

Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

WarrenPeace
Glasswolf said:

Covid is real. It is not a hoax. Just ask the members of my family that have spent over 3 weeks in the hospital and the friends that I've lost to Covid.

Not nearly as scary and you want it to be Glass, but you do you, bro.

And yes, I'm a survivor.
Pacfanweb
WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

And yes, I'm a survivor.

The numbers kind of overwhelmingly say it is pretty scary.
It's unfortunately an either-or kind of virus. You are either practically immune to it, or it has a good chance of killing you. Not many people, but the ones that are susceptible are really in danger
Oldsouljer
pineknollshoresking said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

I can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
I can agree with this, but it does appear that approximately 100,000 people voted for Cooper and no one else on their ballot. I find that to be implausible.
Where are you seeing this? That does sound implausible; however, who is sourcing this data?
NC Board of Elections. Go to election results, notice the number of votes that Cooper got minus the number of votes that either Trump or Biden got. I used 100k in general, actual Cooper number above Trumps votes is about 75,000. Still a pretty big number of "undervotes .
Pacfanweb
Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

I can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
I can agree with this, but it does appear that approximately 100,000 people voted for Cooper and no one else on their ballot. I find that to be implausible.
Where are you seeing this? That does sound implausible; however, who is sourcing this data?
NC Board of Elections. Go to election results, notice the number of votes that Cooper got minus the number of votes that either Trump or Biden got. I used 100k in general, actual Cooper number above Trumps votes is about 75,000. Still a pretty big number of "undervotes .

In no way can you determine that those people voted for Cooper and no one else. I'm saying about just under 80000 more votes for Cooper in the state then Trump got. I don't see that as a big deal at all. But those 80,000 didn't just vote for Cooper and nobody else.
It's kind of hard to navigate on my phone, but it looks like to me more people in total voted for the office of president than did for governor.
packgrad
Pacfanweb said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

And yes, I'm a survivor.

It's unfortunately an either-or kind of virus. You are either practically immune to it, or it has a good chance of killing you. Not many people, but the ones that are susceptible are really in danger

That is not remotely accurate. The vast majority that get it either have no symptoms or very minor symptoms. There is no either or scenario at all, unless you just watch the news. The ones susceptible are the ones susceptible to pretty much any virus.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Pacfanweb said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

And yes, I'm a survivor.

That is not remotely accurate. The vast majority that get it either have no symptoms or very minor symptoms. There is no either or scenario at all, unless you just watch the news. The ones susceptible are the ones susceptible to pretty much any virus.

Pretty much what I said
packgrad
Pacfanweb said:

packgrad said:

Pacfanweb said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

And yes, I'm a survivor.

Pretty much what I said

Nope. You take media like liberty with "either or kind of virus". Not even remotely true.
Pacfanweb
packgrad said:

Pacfanweb said:

packgrad said:

Pacfanweb said:

WarrenPeace said:

Glasswolf said:

And yes, I'm a survivor.

Pretty much what I said

Nope. You take media like liberty with "either or kind of virus". Not even remotely true.
Whether you're reading it that way or not, what you said in your first response is pretty much exactly what I said, you just reworded it a bit.
It's "either" you are basically immune to it...no symptoms to mild flu-like symptoms and that's it. That's the vast majority of us, as you said almost exactly.

"Or" you're in the small minority which it affects terribly, and you go to the hospital and run the risk of it killing you.

And even if you don't read it that way for some reason, I am now telling you that's exactly what I meant, although I thought it was pretty obvious.
Oldsouljer
Pacfanweb said:

Oldsouljer said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

XI can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.

In no way can you determine that those people voted for Cooper and no one else. I'm saying about just under 80000 more votes for Cooper in the state then Trump got. I don't see that as a big deal at all. But those 80,000 didn't just vote for Cooper and nobody else.
It's kind of hard to navigate on my phone, but it looks like to me more people in total voted for the office of president than did for governor.
In no way can I even determine those votes for Cooper were cast by people.
waynecountywolf
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/12/26/claims-of-fake-covid-19-vaccinations-disappearing-needles-spread-on-social-media/?sh=144271332545
I am just here for the conspiracy theories
waynecountywolf
Russia agrees with GPack
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Russia agrees with GPack
waynecountywolf is a curious user account. You only seem to pop up sporadically on the boards. Wonder if you have another account on here? Hmmmmmmm

"Muh Russia" LMFAO. Russia is now the "boogeyman" for every bogus pseudo argument from the Left.

The hospital basically admitted that this nurse did not receive any vaccine in that video clip. After people noticed that the syringe was empty and contacted the local news and the hospital, the hospital responded by saying that this nurse "received a second vaccination" in order to "eliminate doubt that he was vaccinated". LOL

But this supposed "second vaccination" (if it really ever occurred) was not filmed. So I guess we just have to take the word of these people that this "second vaccination" actually happened. But how good is their word, when they are caught staging FAKE "vaccinations" on camera as a propaganda stunt?

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-news/questions-raised-over-vaccine-injection-at-umc-event/

And even if you have people on camera being injected with something (such as Nancy Pelosi, or Mike Pence), you don't know what they are actually being injected with. It could just be a syringe with saline in it, and not the "vaccine" that will be given to the rest of the "sheeple".
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Russia agrees with GPack
waynecountywolf is a curious user account. You only seem to pop up sporadically on the boards. Wonder if you have another account on here? Hmmmmmmm

"Muh Russia" LMFAO. Russia is now the "boogeyman" for every bogus pseudo argument from the Left.

The hospital basically admitted that this nurse did not receive any vaccine in that video clip. After people noticed that the syringe was empty and contacted the local news and the hospital, the hospital responded by saying that this nurse "received a second vaccination" in order to "eliminate doubt that he was vaccinated". LOL

But this supposed "second vaccination" (if it really ever occurred) was not filmed. So I guess we just have to take the word of these people that this "second vaccination" actually happened. But how good is their word, when they are caught staging FAKE "vaccinations" on camera as a propaganda stunt?

https://www.ktsm.com/local/el-paso-news/questions-raised-over-vaccine-injection-at-umc-event/

And even if you have people on camera being injected with something (such as Nancy Pelosi, or Mike Pence), you don't know what they are actually being injected with. It could just be a syringe with saline in it, and not the "vaccine" that will be given to the rest of the "sheeple".
"waynecountywolf is a curious user account. You only seem to pop up sporadically on the boards. Wonder if you have another account on here? "

hMMMMMM, I wonder............ only the Mods may know. Whats so curious?
Who pray tell might be my alias? I am obviously a plant to disrupt the GP Train.
Curious, indeed.
I would never just pop over to see what others eat, cook or what quackery exists in some minds.
Yet another black helicopter conspiracy theory presented by by GP aka Northwolf and not sponsored by .

YOU are the sheeple. Lick the vax before you take it, you can taste the sodium or water, I bet.(likely it tastes like 'nanner puddin')
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

YOU are the sheeple. Lick the vax before you take it, you can taste the sodium or water, I bet.(likely it tastes like 'nanner puddin')

How can you accuse people like myself (so-called "conspiracy theorists") of being "sheep" when we are the ones who are questioning and rejecting what we are being told to believe by the "powers-that-be" and "Established authorities" in society?

No.

"Sheeple" are people who unquestionably believe everything they are told to believe by the perceived "authorities" in our society, such as the Establishment media, "respected" academia (eg, "science!"), Hollywood, and the scum politicians who make up our government. Sheeple are people who kowtow and submit to worldly "authority" figures, often due to peer pressure and fear...and are incapable of recognizing that these "authority" figures are deceiving them and carrying out a malevolent agenda that is harming them.

waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

How can you accuse people like myself (so-called "conspiracy theorists") of being "sheep" when we are the ones who are questioning and rejecting what we are being told to believe by the "powers-that-be" and "Established authorities" in society?

No.

"Sheeple" are people who unquestionably believe everything they are told to believe by the perceived "authorities" in our society, such as the Establishment media, "respected" academia (eg, "science!"), Hollywood, and the scum politicians who make up our government. Sheeple are people who kowtow and submit to worldly "authority" figures, often due to peer pressure and fear...and are incapable of recognizing that these "authority" figures are deceiving them and carrying out a malevolent agenda that is harming them.

You are easily duped, thats how.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

To the contrary, it is those who believe in the "orthodox" cosmological model pushed by Marxist-controlled academia (of a Big Bang, the theory of evolution, the earth and "solar system" whizzing through the vacuum of space, etc) who are being duped.

The "orthodox" cosmological/biological model of the universe is all THEORETICAL, as admitted by even the so-called "scientists" who support these theoretical models of cosmology. It is not observable science. It is theory, used to push an agenda. It is all an elaborate deception, to cause people to reject the Bible and reject the existence of God.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

To the contrary, it is those who believe in the "orthodox" cosmological model pushed by Marxist-controlled academia (of a Big Bang, the theory of evolution, the earth and "solar system" whizzing through the vacuum of space, etc) who are being duped.

The "orthodox" cosmological/biological model of the universe is all THEORETICAL, as admitted by even the so-called "scientists" who support these theoretical models of cosmology. It is not observable science. It is theory, used to push an agenda. It is all an elaborate deception, to cause people to reject the Bible and reject the existence of God.
Can I NOT reject God and the Bible and just reject YOU and your particular theories?
Glasswolf
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Can I NOT reject God and the Bible and just reject YOU and your particular theories?

The Bible clearly states, in many passages of scripture, that the earth is "immovable", "set on pillars", that it has a solid structure (a "firmament" dome) over it which contains the atmosphere, and that it is the sun and moon and stars which rotate about the earth. And there have been real scientific experiments done which prove that the earth is completely stationary and motionless.

The "orthodox" cosmological models are THEORIES proposed by Freemasons and other enemies of God and the Bible, for the purpose of countering what the Bible states. They first proposed the heliocentric theory of a spinning and moving earth. Later they expanded their "scientific" theories to include the completely preposterous Big Bang theory and the theory of evolution. All of this theoretical "science" is not supported by evidence, including the claim of a globular earth spinning and whizzing though space.

Pacfanweb
The bible does NOT say that the Earth is the center of the universe.

And it's not meant to be a scientific account of how the Earth and the universe came to be, either. Not meant to be taken literally, much less out of context.

Remember, the bible also makes no mention of the dinosaurs, cavemen, mammoths, sabre tooth cats, and all the other extinct species, either. It's not a scientific account of everything that happened in Earth's existence, nor was it meant to be.
GuerrillaPack
Nurse in Nashville, TN claims to experience Bells Palsy side effect (left side of face paralyzed), following a vaccine for "covid":

caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Nurse in Nashville, TN claims to experience Bells Palsy side effect (left side of face paralyzed), following a vaccine for "covid":

Assuming she is being truthful... she had an obvious reaction to the vaccine. We have seen far more people get the vaccine without any other accounts like this.

That being said, I'm waiting as long as I am allowed...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe you could invest some time in finding and showing her actual nursing license.

Why is the youtube with Russian looking subtitles?

Isnt there a much more appropriate thread for this talk about the virus and/or vaccines, anyway?
GuerrillaPack

Assuming she is being truthful... she had an obvious reaction to the vaccine. We have seen far more people get the vaccine without any other accounts like this.

I strongly urge everyone to research the safety of vaccines. There is a lot of evidence out there demonstrating that vaccines are causing many diseases, including the "strange" explosions in previously near unheard of diseases -- including autism and other neurological disorders, eczema and other over-reactions of the immune system. And this is due to the fact that there are many harmful toxins used in the vaccines -- including aluminum, mercury, formaldehyde, etc.

Not everyone reacts the same to these vaccines. People with weaker immune systems or other underlying issues are more susceptible to being seriously harmed.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Isnt there a much more appropriate thread for this talk about the virus and/or vaccines, anyway?
So I guess you are an alias for a moderator then?

And you're the one who injected the debate over the globe earth theory into this thread. So what ground do you have to gripe about staying on topic?

This thread is on the topic of covid-19. Talking about covid vaccines IS on topic.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

And you're the one who injected the debate over the globe earth theory into this thread. So what ground do you have to gripe about staying on topic?

This thread is on the topic of covid-19. Talking about covid vaccines IS on topic.
Thread is about Roy and Mandy busting for the holidays.
Is she a nurse? An RN as Twitter posted?
Might just be more of your Fake News.
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Whatever, message board Nazi.

How is free speech hurting you?

Why did you inject the globe earth theory into this thread, if you are "so concerned" about staying on topic?
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

Whatever, message board Nazi.

How is free speech hurting you?

Why did you inject the globe earth theory into this thread, if you are "so concerned" about staying on topic?
Someone earlier posted a pic of fruit cake....fitting for the season.
Does the chick have a nursing license or not in Tn? I cant seem to locate her but did find this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/kl4lxo/nurse_claims_covid19_vaccine_gave_her_bells_palsy/
Oldsouljer

GuerrillaPack said:

The primary agent in the covid vaccines, the covid mRNA strand, is actually quite safe and ingenious as well. Because it is mRNA (messenger rna), it won't enter the cell nucleus or the mitochondria so it won't mess with your DNA, contrary to the assessment of certain scaremongers. It goes straight to the cell's ribosomes and instruts them to manufacture the viral coat protein which the immune system should recognize as foreign.
GuerrillaPack
Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
To quote you GP "....do your own research"
Did you- or did you just fall into another trap?
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.