Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

36,506 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

About that nurse in Nashville developing Bells Palsy (facial paralysis) after the covid vaccine...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/15/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-trials-and-bells-palsy-what-it/3904994001/

Quote:

COVID-19 vaccine trials report cases of brief facial paralysis

Americans are increasingly concerned about vaccine safety after four people in Pfizer-BioNTech trials and three people in the Moderna trials developed Bell's palsy, a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles.

I hope the lady, in the video, continues to show her progress, if any. The article expresses a bright ending from the palsy; however, they call it a bogeyman. I think the lady would do the country a service by keeping us up to date on her condition.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

pineknollshoresking said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
To quote you GP "....do your own research"
Did you- or did you just fall into another trap?
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...

He is the one making the claim. Therefore he's the one that needs to prove it. Not the people who dispute the claim. His claim goes against what is accepted, therefore that is what has to be proven.
Not true! He is showing information that is being called crap. If you believe it's crap, then prove it...

Who all is saying the info provided by GP is crap? Let's see: Glass, Wayne (or, one in the same), pacfan, rich, are you in on it as well?

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
I think I'll take my chances with the flu or a cold, rather than take a poison injection and risk my face being paralyzed for who knows how long, and maybe permanently.

Not to mention all of the other many harmful effects of the toxins that are in these vaccines.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

About that nurse in Nashville developing Bells Palsy (facial paralysis) after the covid vaccine...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/12/15/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccine-trials-and-bells-palsy-what-it/3904994001/

Quote:

Americans are increasingly concerned about vaccine safety after four people in Pfizer-BioNTech trials and three people in the Moderna trials developed Bell's palsy, a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles.

Thats not about "that 'nurse' ", thats about bells palsy.
See no proof that video you linked before,is factual or that she is even a nurse. Keep trying.

""Cases of Bell's palsy were reported in participants in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials," the CDC says. "However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not consider these to be above the rate expected in the general population."
Additionally, it's unclear if the cases were caused by vaccination."

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article248115995.html#storylink=cpy

waynecountywolf

Pacfanweb said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Maybe people searching for her name online can't find her because they are not using the correct spelling of her name (ie, don't know the proper spelling of her name, and/or her full legal name). Of course the pro-vaxxers are going to use every excuse in the book to try to discredit this woman.
C'mon,Man!
Find us her Tennessee RN license (twiiter has her as an RN). Bet you cant find her as a CNA or Lp either.
Show us the proof.
No offense, but you are disputing what GP is saying. If that's the case, then perhaps you should do the due diligence as you, Glass, are the one calling his information into question...

Kind of like the Biden supporters saying the people who believe the election was stolen has to prove it...

He is the one making the claim. Therefore he's the one that needs to prove it. Not the people who dispute the claim. His claim goes against what is accepted, therefore that is what has to be proven.
Not true! He is showing information that is being called crap. If you believe it's crap, then prove it...

Who all is saying the info provided by GP is crap? Let's see: Glass, Wayne (or, one in the same), pacfan, rich, are you in on it as well?
Its a crap video. Prove me wrong, then. Is she a nurse or not in Tn?
Same conspiracy theory links GP posts all the time, makes anything else posted hard to believe..
I dont have nor need to prove the earth isnt flat or Dean Odle is a kook.
I have already researched, have you?
waynecountywolf
MUST be true if infowars posted about it one hour ago.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/horror-nashville-nurse-gets-bells-palsy-from-vaccine/
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Its a crap video. Prove me wrong, then. Is she a nurse or not in Tn?
Same conspiracy theory links GP posts all the time, makes anything else posted hard to believe..
I dont have nor need to prove the earth isnt flat or Dean Odle is a kook.
I have already researched, have you?
This is the same tired, ad hominem name-calling false argumentation always used. Calling me and my information "conspiracy theories", "crap", "kooks", etc.

I don't deal in theories. I'm posting factual information, evidence, and substantive arguments.

You just call people names.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

See no proof that video you linked before,is factual or that she is even a nurse. Keep trying.
It's about the fact that people can get Bell's Palsy from the vaccine. This lends credence to the story from the woman claiming to be a nurse in Nashville and contracting Bell's Palsy after taking the vaccine.

Are you really that dense?
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

It's about the fact that people can get Bell's Palsy from the vaccine. This lends credence to the story from the woman claiming to be a nurse in Nashville and contracting Bell's Palsy after taking the vaccine.

Are you really that dense?
Dude, do you even know what you post about? You were replying about the nurse vid. If she isnt a nurse,its fake news to get youtube clicks. Tennessee registry shows no one with a similar name in Tn. Find it for us-I am sure Infowars spelled her name correctly.
No one has said that no one EVER has gotten Bells Palsy nor that anyone that got either of the vaccines got Bells Pasly-some did. But if NO ONE got it during the trial, that wouldnt be supportive of facts either. Look at how many participated in the two trials and how many got Bells Palsy compared to how many actually get Bells Palsy everyday. Its not out of whack and further more not known that either vaccine "caused" Bells Palsy.
The majority of the "facts" you post are simply beliefs,not facts.

Dense is on your side, GP.
caryking
I guess what I don't get is:

• GP post a video of a person that said: they are a nurse. They got Bell's palsy from the vaccine
  • GP posted a story, from USA Today stating some supporting data

I, personally, am not stating a position; however, Glass, Wayne (or, one in the same) and a few others are saying false, go prove it, and other crap. Does anybody care to have a conversation?

I'll answer that question... well, maybe I shouldn't, as the moderators are on me because of my opinions. It's funny how some can be outlandish and others get censored. Unfortunately, this board appears to be moderated by someone that resembles the MSM.

Joe Biden
Wolfpackrich1

Wolfpackrich1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpackrich1 said:

You attack the numbers. I for one like I am sure you really can not prove that they are bogus or not bogus. So I will not debate you on that. Other than to say ten of thousand Americans have died from this disease. My personal doctor told me that this disease is no joke. He said when you have a person who can not breath that it is a very serious disease. He has had patients that have died from this disease. he has been my doctor since 1994. I have had this disease touch my life. I am fortunate that it was not in my family but it was in some of my fiends family and they were crushed. It is not the seasonal flu for them. I had a coworker that him and his wife got the disease. He hade mild symptoms. He said he had body aches and head aches and a mild fever. His wife had to be hospitalized. A 42 year old woman and mother who had no pre existing conditions. In the hospital on steroids struggling to breath. So to say it is the seasonal flu I would say that is not correct..

I do think that people should mange their own risk. But they should do that with valid information. And some of the information you said is just not true about this evil virus.
As far as I understand, the seasonal flu can also cause symptoms like loss of sense of smell or taste, that people are associating with "covid-19". Of course, symptoms like body aches, headaches, and fever are also typical symptoms of the flu.

No one denies that people are getting sick, and even dying of flu-like diseases and respiratory illnesses. This occurs every year. In the typical year (2019 and years prior), around 30,000 Americans die from the flu every year. But we never freaked out and shut down society over that. And like with flu, the average person that dies from "covid" is very elderly and has serious pre-existing health problems. It's not like we have healthy 20, 30, and 40 year olds dropping dead from this. Just as with the flu.

Yes, people are getting sick. But the illness is being mis-diagnosed, and the seriousness of it GREATLY over hyped -- via the grossly fraudulent and inflated "death from covid" numbers.

You would have a hard time convincing my friend and his wife this disease only kills the old and others with serious complications.

Rich, why are you saying this? Tell us more so we can understand...

As I stated above she is a 42 year old woman with no preexisting conditions. She was put in the hospital a few weeks back with the symptom of having a shortness of breath, body aches, mild fever, headaches and a positive Covid test two days before. Her husband also had a positive Covid test. His symptoms were not as severe. She did not have to be put in ICU or a respirator. She was on steroids and was giving other medications. It scared her and him. Her description was you could not inhale enough air.

I also would like to say their is more Covid cases than I have ever seen for flu and they seem to have a higher hospitalization rate than seasonal Flu. It is the downplaying of the disease that I feel has made it more wide spread.

Look no further than Johnston County Hospitals announced today there hospitals are at capacity of Patients.
waynecountywolf

• GP post a video of a person that said: they are a nurse. They got Bell's palsy from the vaccine

I, personally, am not stating a position; however, Glass, Wayne (or, one in the same) and a few others are saying false, go prove it, and other crap. Does anybody care to have a conversation?

I'll answer that question... well, maybe I shouldn't, as the moderators are on me because of my opinions. It's funny how some can be outlandish and others get censored. Unfortunately, this board appears to be moderated by someone that resembles the MSM.
I am saying the video is posted for "clicks" on youtube and Instagram the lady doesnt appear to be a nurse in Tennessee. There is fake news all around. Done for clicks and to make money or gain notoriety or support a narrative- it works both ways, unfortunately. I am sure "Black Pegasus" is reliable source looks like he even changed his title of the video today maybe. Now it is :
"Did this Nurse get injured by CV19 shot - Bells Palsy side effect- Is this video real? (allegedly)"
Black Pegasus also hawks merch including CDs if ya like.

caryking
waynecountywolf said:

I am saying the video is posted for "clicks" on youtube and Instagram the lady doesnt appear to be a nurse in Tennessee. There is fake news all around. Done for clicks and to make money or gain notoriety or support a narrative- it works both ways, unfortunately. I am sure "Black Pegasus" is reliable source looks like he even changed his title of the video today maybe. Now it is :
"Did this Nurse get injured by CV19 shot - Bells Palsy side effect- Is this video real? (allegedly)"

Again, you are arguing against this lady's video..

The lady certainly looks to have some issue with her face, would you agree?
The USA Today article is stating certain, potential issues, regarding the vaccine, would you agree?

If you agree with both of those, why are you so angry sounding? It's almost as if you arguing with GP's ideology than the points being made.

I will add, within the USA Today story, they are saying that nothing should be sustaining and the lady could have had a coincidental thing happen with she received the vaccine.

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Austrian Member of Parliament administered a COVID-19 PCR test to the beverage Coca Cola in parliament before his colleagues. The popular drink tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/292952

Quote:

In May, Tanzania suspended the head of its national health laboratory in charge of testing coronavirus and ordered an investigation, after President John Magufuli questioned the tests' accuracy.

Magufuli said the imported test kits were faulty as they had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw fruit among several non-human samples submitted for testing, with technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Fake News.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coca-cola-positive-covid-te/factcheckcoca-cola-does-not-cause-apositivecovid-19-test-idUSKBN28W20Q

"The YouTube video's description explains that the sample, in this case Coca-Cola, was not swirled with the buffer, which is essential to keep the pH value constant in order to conduct the test correctly. When the sample is not swirled with the buffer, the antibody proteins of the test are destroyed, showing the positive marker.
"This result would also be expected from any other manufacturer in such an application," Dialab explains in its YouTube video. "If you had used the test properly, as described in the package insert, the test would be negative."
Dialab recommends that these types of tests should always be performed by trained professionals to avoid false results.
The buffer is explained as a step in test instructions from various organizations and manufacturers here , here and here . "

VERDICT

False. The test was carried out incorrectly, missing an essential step, which led to a positive result. It is not evidence that Coca-Cola produces a positive COVID-19 result.

GuerrillaPack
The "fact checkers" are not the final authority on anything. These "fact checks" are where the Establishment media is trying to do damage control wherever some facts/information has gone viral and is countering their agenda. ~95% of these "fact checks" are completely bogus themselves, and have not "debunked" anything.
Oldsouljer
Johnston County has had a problem for years with their existing infrastructure keeping up with their surging population, so the hospital story doesn't surprise me much. Here's a useful link to keep track of covid hospital usage in every state including NC, on a weekly basis.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/number-of-covid-19-hospitalizations-state-by-state-july-15.html

caryking
waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Austrian Member of Parliament administered a COVID-19 PCR test to the beverage Coca Cola in parliament before his colleagues. The popular drink tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus.

Quote:

In May, Tanzania suspended the head of its national health laboratory in charge of testing coronavirus and ordered an investigation, after President John Magufuli questioned the tests' accuracy.

Magufuli said the imported test kits were faulty as they had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw fruit among several non-human samples submitted for testing, with technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Fake News.
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-coca-cola-positive-covid-te/factcheckcoca-cola-does-not-cause-apositivecovid-19-test-idUSKBN28W20Q

"The YouTube video's description explains that the sample, in this case Coca-Cola, was not swirled with the buffer, which is essential to keep the pH value constant in order to conduct the test correctly. When the sample is not swirled with the buffer, the antibody proteins of the test are destroyed, showing the positive marker.
"This result would also be expected from any other manufacturer in such an application," Dialab explains in its YouTube video. "If you had used the test properly, as described in the package insert, the test would be negative."
Dialab recommends that these types of tests should always be performed by trained professionals to avoid false results.
The buffer is explained as a step in test instructions from various organizations and manufacturers here , here and here . "

VERDICT

False. The test was carried out incorrectly, missing an essential step, which led to a positive result. It is not evidence that Coca-Cola produces a positive COVID-19 result.

What else do you think Dialab would say? Their reputation is on the line. Why would you expect them to say: everything is good, our test has issues, etc... etc...

Now, the article could be accurate; however, don't be so quick to assume the test was done incorrectly by the Austrian guy...

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
waynecountywolf said:

Dude, do you even know what you post about? You were replying about the nurse vid. If she isnt a nurse,its fake news to get youtube clicks. Tennessee registry shows no one with a similar name in Tn. Find it for us-I am sure Infowars spelled her name correctly.
No one has said that no one EVER has gotten Bells Palsy nor that anyone that got either of the vaccines got Bells Pasly-some did. But if NO ONE got it during the trial, that wouldnt be supportive of facts either. Look at how many participated in the two trials and how many got Bells Palsy compared to how many actually get Bells Palsy everyday. Its not out of whack and further more not known that either vaccine "caused" Bells Palsy.

I don't care if some people are claiming that they cannot locate her in the TN registery. Whether that is the case or not, that is not "proof" that she is a liar. She could still be a nurse and her name does not show up for whatever reason, or they are not searching using the correct name. I tend to believe her story, just based on the video itself. The woman appeared to be genuinely distraught and actually suffering from a real case of facial paralysis.

And then, when you find out that the covid vaccine is causing cases of Bell's Palsy (per the article I linked), that lends credibility to the woman's story.

And I don't buy that part of the article where they claim that the rate of Bell's Palsy among people in the vaccine trials is "no higher than regular rates of Bell's Palsy in the population". That's just an attempt to spin and do damage control by the author of the article. The whole reason the article was written is because the vaccines CAUSED these people to get Bell's Palsy. They wrote that article because people were becoming alarmed, and they are doing damage control and trying to calm people's fears -- by putting in misinformation to say it's "rare", etc. But even if, hypothetically, you believe the rate at which people get Bell's Palsy in the general population is somewhat close to the rate at which the vaccine participants get it, that does not exclude vaccines as being a cause of Bell's Palsy. Because the general population are also getting Bell's Palsy as a result of taking all sorts of other vaccines. The most important point to realize is that vaccines are the CAUSE of people getting Bell's Palsy.
waynecountywolf
GP's nurse video pinned today by the youtube owner:
Pinned by Black Pegasus

Black Pegasus

4 hours ago (edited)
As of now y'all,, I don't know the context of this video or why the closed captions are in Greek or Russian. (Not sure) I think it's good to post stuff like this real or not. If we find this to be real and it's being suppressed,, more ammo to wake up, if it's fake we can open our eyes to see there is propaganda on both sides to move with caution. Regardless,, I believe the Covid vaccine has been rushed and with no liability, I don't trust it or Pfizer if you do your research. Your grown , make your own choices. We should all be mature enough to watch a video and not lose our minds.

Comments show I am not the only one questioning this video or the lady-she is not to be found unless she played or coached basketball. She is not an RN in Tn.

packgrad

Yep.
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

The "fact checkers" are not the final authority on anything. These "fact checks" are where the Establishment media is trying to do damage control wherever some facts/information has gone viral and is countering their agenda. ~95% of these "fact checks" are completely bogus themselves, and have not "debunked" anything.
Neither are you.
Did he use the buffer or not?
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Fake News.

VERDICT

What else do you think Dialab would say? Their reputation is on the line. Why would you expect them to say: everything is good, our test has issues, etc... etc...

Now, the article could be accurate; however, don't be so quick to assume the test was done incorrectly by the Austrian guy...
Was it done correctly?
What is accurate it appears, that he doesnt know how to admin the test- not that the test is that inaccurate
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Fake News.

VERDICT

Was it done correctly?
What is accurate it appears, that he doesnt know how to admin the test- not that the test is that inaccurate
Wayne, please repeat that. I can't make heads or tails as to what you are saying...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf
GuerrillaPack said:

waynecountywolf said:

I don't care if some people are claiming that they cannot locate her in the TN registery. Whether that is the case or not, that is not "proof" that she is a liar. She could still be a nurse and her name does not show up for whatever reason, or they are not searching using the correct name. I tend to believe her story, just based on the video itself. The woman appeared to be genuinely distraught and actually suffering from a real case of facial paralysis.

And then, when you find out that the covid vaccine is causing cases of Bell's Palsy (per the article I linked), that lends credibility to the woman's story.

And I don't buy that part of the article where they claim that the rate of Bell's Palsy among people in the vaccine trials is "no higher than regular rates of Bell's Palsy in the population". That's just an attempt to spin and do damage control by the author of the article. The whole reason the article was written is because the vaccines CAUSED these people to get Bell's Palsy. They wrote that article because people were becoming alarmed, and they are doing damage control and trying to calm people's fears -- by putting in misinformation to say it's "rare", etc. But even if, hypothetically, you believe the rate at which people get Bell's Palsy in the general population is somewhat close to the rate at which the vaccine participants get it, that does not exclude vaccines as being a cause of Bell's Palsy. Because the general population are also getting Bell's Palsy as a result of taking all sorts of other vaccines. The most important point to realize is that vaccines are the CAUSE of people getting Bell's Palsy.
Some folks get alarmed about nothing, too; they just crave attention so it fits their narrative.
NASA, flat earth, JFK etc.
Since you seem to like USAToday, today,
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/12/15/fact-check-bells-palsy-likely-unrelated-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/6532985002/

Fact check: Bell's palsy among COVID-19 trial participants likely unrelated to Pfizer vaccine
Miriam Fauzia
USA TODAY

"Four Pfizer vaccine volunteers (for COVID-19) develop Bell's palsy," claims a Dec. 12 Facebook post
Similar posts elsewhere on Facebook echo the findings but instead share a screenshot of a Daily Mail headline juxtaposed with an image of three different individuals also afflicted with some sort of facial palsy.
A 53-page briefing noted that there had been four cases of Bell's palsy among the vaccinated group and none among the placebo group. Symptoms occurred at different time points: For one participant, the condition occurred three days post-vaccination but resolved within three days; for the other three, symptoms appeared at nine, 37 and 48 days following vaccination and lasted for about 10, 15 and 21 days, respectively.

While developing a temporary neuromuscular condition during a vaccine trial may sound concerning, it is best to put this finding into perspective. The annual incidence rate for Bell's palsy within the general population is around 23 cases per 100,000 people or 15-20 per 100,000 people, according to some population studies. Translating that to the trial's four cases out of 38,000 trial participants, it computes to 11 cases per 100,000 people.

Thus, because the finding was "consistent with the expected background rate in the general population," the trial ruled there was "no clear basis upon which to conclude a causal relationship" between the vaccine and the occurrence of Bell's palsy.

Images not associated with COVID-19 vaccine trial

The first image of three individuals against a bright blue background is not from the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trial, but from a 2019 study associated with Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in Boston.

The images being shared of the people who developed Bell's Palsy from the vaccine are taken from a facial paralysis paper written by our doctors and are NOT the patients related to the Pfizer vaccine trials," stated MEEI's Facial Nerve Center on Twitter.

One individual from the second image alongside the Daily Mail headline can be found in an article on tetanus; another can be found in an American Academy of Ophthalmology article from May 2008 and is clearly characterized as having a "left facial palsy."

Our rating: Missing context
We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional context it might be misleading. According to a Dec. 10 briefing document from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, four volunteers from Pfizer-BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine trial did develop a type of facial paralysis/weakness called Bell's palsy. However, this was not considered significant, given it was comparable to incidence of Bell's palsy in the general population. It is also important to note a correlation between two events, phenomena or variables does not imply causation.
The image from the first Facebook post was taken from a 2019 study out of Boston's Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary examining facial palsy. Individuals from the second photo do not appear to be the actual trial participants or have facial palsy with exception of one.

Sources for fact check in article at bottom but we know it wont matter to you.

Pacfanweb

Pacfanweb said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

Here's the deal:
The CDC, which is far more reputable than Youtube, says the vaccine is safe. So does every other major medical organization in the world.

GP posted a Youtube video, that has no supporting evidence whatsoever, with foreign subtitles, of some random woman who claims to be a nurse, who claims to have gotten the vaccine, and 3 days later developed Bell's Palsy.

Okay, by ANY stretch of the imagination: That's thin. That's so thin that it's damn near invisible.

So ANYONE who is reasonable and has enough sense not to simply believe a Youtube video without supporting evidence would want more proof.
Say, a follow-up story where someone got in touch with her and verified things?
You know, like a reputable news organization would do?

Since that video came out: We've have nothing. Not a single reputable news outlet has talked to this woman. Hell, not even any of the conspiracy sites have talked to her. All they've done is re-share the same video.

All of the MSM is not "in on the conspiracy". There would be some local paper, news station, radio station...SOMETHING that would track this woman down and verify the story. If she cannot be tracked down and the story cannot be verified....then the only logical conclusion is, it's fake.

The only think I, and others have asked is for that verification to happen. Where is it? Hell, the vaccine maker would love to talk to her. As would whoever her employer is. If this really happened, everyone would be wanting to talk to this woman to find out why.

We've heard of none of that being the case. So yeah, at this point, it's up to the person who's touting this video as facts or evidence to BACK IT UP. Not the researchers, doctors, and vaccine companies who have worked their asses off on this and done every conceivable test to make sure this vaccine doesn't cause this, and have said they have no evidence that it does.

No, it's up to the person making the claim that something bad happened to prove it.

BTW, the rate at which people got Bell's Palsy during testing is almost half the rate that non-vaccinated people get it, if memory serves.

Now: If this case is legit, someone will track this woman down and talk to her. If that happens and proof is given, then a discussion can be had. Until then, there has to be serious doubt cast on this claim, which amounts to a Youtube video and nothing else.
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Fake News.

VERDICT

Was it done correctly?
Wayne, please repeat that. I can't make heads or tails as to what you are saying...
Was the test performed correctly:?
Did he follow the SOP listed in the article?
If not then it does not prove the tests are inaccurate, it shows he doesnt know how to perform said test.
There are videos on this (I think in the article).If he didnt use a buffer the test just wont be accurate at all.

I posted three links above with directions on how to admin the test he didnt do it correctly- there was no buffer and the swab wasnt swirled in not nothing.
https://diagnostics.roche.com/global/en/article-listing/how-the-sars-cov-2-rapid-antigen-test-works.html#learnhow
caryking
waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Fake News.

VERDICT

Was it done correctly?
If not then it does not prove the tests are inaccurate, it shows he doesnt know how to perform said test.
There are videos on this (I think in the article).If he didnt use a buffer the test just wont be accurate at all.
These wouldn't be YouTube videos, would they?

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Quote:

Fake News.

VERDICT

Was it done correctly?
These wouldn't be YouTube videos, would they?
You answer is above at the bottom
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Pacfanweb said:

waynecountywolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

C'mon,Man!
Show us the proof.

Here's the deal:
The CDC, which is far more reputable than Youtube, says the vaccine is safe. So does every other major medical organization in the world.

GP posted a Youtube video, that has no supporting evidence whatsoever, with foreign subtitles, of some random woman who claims to be a nurse, who claims to have gotten the vaccine, and 3 days later developed Bell's Palsy.

Okay, by ANY stretch of the imagination: That's thin. That's so thin that it's damn near invisible.

So ANYONE who is reasonable and has enough sense not to simply believe a Youtube video without supporting evidence would want more proof.
Say, a follow-up story where someone got in touch with her and verified things?
You know, like a reputable news organization would do?

Since that video came out: We've have nothing. Not a single reputable news outlet has talked to this woman. Hell, not even any of the conspiracy sites have talked to her. All they've done is re-share the same video.

All of the MSM is not "in on the conspiracy". There would be some local paper, news station, radio station...SOMETHING that would track this woman down and verify the story. If she cannot be tracked down and the story cannot be verified....then the only logical conclusion is, it's fake.

The only think I, and others have asked is for that verification to happen. Where is it? Hell, the vaccine maker would love to talk to her. As would whoever her employer is. If this really happened, everyone would be wanting to talk to this woman to find out why.

We've heard of none of that being the case. So yeah, at this point, it's up to the person who's touting this video as facts or evidence to BACK IT UP. Not the researchers, doctors, and vaccine companies who have worked their asses off on this and done every conceivable test to make sure this vaccine doesn't cause this, and have said they have no evidence that it does.

No, it's up to the person making the claim that something bad happened to prove it.

BTW, the rate at which people got Bell's Palsy during testing is almost half the rate that non-vaccinated people get it, if memory serves.

Now: If this case is legit, someone will track this woman down and talk to her. If that happens and proof is given, then a discussion can be had. Until then, there has to be serious doubt cast on this claim, which amounts to a Youtube video and nothing else.

What did you think of her face issues. Did she look like a person that had some type of irregular condition with her face?

We've heard of none of that being the case. So yeah, at this point, it's up to the person who's touting this video as facts or evidence to BACK IT UP.

I agree, at this point, we've heard of no other cases and no other media follow up on the video. Actually, if you take the video and the USA Today article, you can draw a correlation. I'm not saying it's an iron clad correlation; rather, it's a correlation.

All of the MSM is not "in on the conspiracy"

I agree; however, that wouldn't fit their narrative...

Now: If this case is legit, someone will track this woman down and talk to her. If that happens and proof is given, then a discussion can be had

Now, that's the most constructive point you've made.

My opinion: the lady's face looks like it has some type of issue. Whether that came from the vaccine, or she was born with it, or, well, fill in the blank... none of us truly know. We can all have suspicions, doubts, beliefs, whatever... for me, that's not the issue. The absolute nature in which some people speak, on this board, is dangerous. These same people critique GP for what he says, probably because you think he is dogmatic. At the same time, you become dogmatic in defense. So, in summary, I doubt the story on the video; however, I don't have a lot of confidence in the media reporting truth.

You can go ahead and equate my confidence in the media the same as others, on this board, confidence in the media regarding NC State sports and/or the ACC commissioners support of NC State Sports. Both are kind of conspiracy theorist thinking...

Joe Biden
waynecountywolf

waynecountywolf said:

The USA Today article is stating certain, potential issues, regarding the vaccine, would you agree?

If you agree with both of those, why are you so angry sounding? It's almost as if you arguing with GP's ideology than the points being made.

I will add, within the USA Today story, they are saying that nothing should be sustaining and the lady could have had a coincidental thing happen with she received the vaccine.
I am not angry at all. I am more "amazed" at the things some folks (want to ) believe.
I guess GP (and you too) and I agree on that.
Glasswolf
I've got $1000 bucks that says I could post a video using some off the wall person as my evidence and I could get 100,000 followers. As long as I keep feeding them their narrative.

This is why I don't listen to any main stream media. I look at the facts and I'm educated enough to make my own decision
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

caryking
waynecountywolf said:

waynecountywolf said:

I am not angry at all. I am more "amazed" at the things some folks (want to ) believe.
I guess GP (and you too) and I agree on that.

I doubt that..

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

I've got $1000 bucks that says I could post a video using some off the wall person as my evidence and I could get 100,000 followers. As long as I keep feeding them their narrative.

This is why I don't listen to any main stream media. I look at the facts and I'm educated enough to make my own decision

And, who cares...

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
What it's like to believe the official narrative on the "covid" scamdemic...

waynecountywolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.