Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

36,307 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
statefan91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

statefan91 said:

That's a good point, maybe the Senate could also take up additional Small Business Relief so those small businesses are supported if / when they have to shut down. That'd be cool with me. Thanks for the idea.
Yeah. Great. Perhaps ask your Democrat Senators to stop filibustering bills. That'd be cool with me.
I live in NC, I don't have any Democrat Senators but hopefully I can take you up on that in the future!
packgrad
statefan91 said:

packgrad said:

statefan91 said:

That's a good point, maybe the Senate could also take up additional Small Business Relief so those small businesses are supported if / when they have to shut down. That'd be cool with me. Thanks for the idea.
Yeah. Great. Perhaps ask your Democrat Senators to stop filibustering bills. That'd be cool with me.
I live in NC, I don't have any Democrat Senators but hopefully I can take you up on that in the future!
Oh, ok. You can only provide feedback on TX Senators that are Republican, not Democrat Senators elsewhere. That's about what I expected.
GuerrillaPack
Communist tyrant cooper just issued the new draconian mask mandate, other governors have been issuing. They are all acting in concert. Now he says you must wear a mask when in the presence of anyone not in your household. That means you they are mandating you wear a mask inside your own house, for example with people you have over for Thanksgiving.

The new unconstitutional order also requires you to wear a mask at a restaurant at all times, except for when you are literally taking the food or drink to your mouth.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/11/23/gov-cooper-signs-executive-order-strengthen-mask-mandate-nc/

Quote:

The governor says this means residents should even be wearing masks at home when friends or family are visiting. "It means a mask at work, at the gym, at the store, at school."

Some of the biggest changes to the stricter mask guidelines affect businesses. The order now requires people to wear a mask while they're exercising, whether that's inside or not.

The order also says customers should wear them while at their table at a restaurant unless they are actively eating or drinking. Previous orders allowed for customers to keep them off if they were sitting down at the table.

packgrad
**** Cooper and his mandate.
cowboypack02
statefan91 said:

Counterpoint....tell the state governments to stop shutting down businesses and making it necessary for some type of bailout
caryking
statefan91 said:

The Federal Government has "ZERO" role in the support of State mandates. The misguided people looking for federal response has "ZERO" understanding of federalism.

It's the same thing regarding the Trump tax plan. You can no longer write off your state tax bill. The Federal Government should "NOT" be the punching bag for over taxed states.
cowboypack02
caryking said:

statefan91 said:

The Federal Government has "ZERO" role in the support of State mandates. The misguided people looking for federal response has "ZERO" understanding of federalism.

It's the same thing regarding the Trump tax plan. You can no longer write off your state tax bill. The Federal Government should "NOT" be the punching bag for over taxed states.
This is spot on.

I also think that you shouldn't have any tax taken out of your paycheck and then have to pay it at the end of the year. This would make everyone realize exactly how much they are getting robbed in regards to taxes every year. Its a lot more than people think it is

caryking
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

This is spot on.

I also think that you shouldn't have any tax taken out of your paycheck and then have to pay it at the end of the year. This would make everyone realize exactly how much they are getting robbed in regards to taxes every year. Its a lot more than people think it is

Let alone the taxes on Gasoline. The government makes far more tax revenue on a gallon than the reseller and probably the entire supply chain.
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

It's the same thing regarding the Trump tax plan. You can no longer write off your state tax bill.
I thought it was just capped at 10k?
Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

This is spot on.

A good friend used to say just that. He owned several McDonald's stores. Started just working at one, worked his way up to management and then ownership. Did very well for himself. Retired in his early 50's. Worked his butt off.

He used to say they ought to have a long table, where people start at one end and get their total week's pay. Then have people lined up down the table, and you stop at each one and pay your different taxes and see that money disappear. State/fed/FICA/payroll/etc.

He always said people would start a revolution if they really knew just how heavily we are taxed already.

Can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading an article where someone did some research into all the taxes you pay and tracked each dollar and came up with roughly 70 cents of every dollar you make it taken up in taxes somehow.

I bet it's true. Think about it:

You're going to pay:
Federal tax
FICA
State tax
Payroll tax

All that's coming out of your check. And folks wonder why both parents typically HAVE to work to make ends meet.

Then you pay sales tax on everything you buy. "Prepared food" tax at restaurants. HUGE amount of tax on fuel for your car. Electricity...any "fees" on that are taxes, as with phone bills, cable bills, etc. Gas heat? There's a fee/tax.

Look at cars: You pay 3% sales tax. You pay for a driver's license. You pay property tax. You pay for your tags/registration. They rob you of 30 bucks and time each year for your "safety inspection" which is nothing more than a tax.

Used to be the inspection fee was 30 bucks, which broke down to 23.75 for the inspection and 6.25 for the sticker.
Then they did away with the sticker but kept the price at 30 bucks. And few said anything. That was a tax.

And inspections don't do jack squat other than make money. They aren't really meant to keep your car emissions legal or find actual safety concerns. They don't care about that, it's the money.

Now they tax labor at repair shops. That's a recent development, relatively speaking.

People think a national sales tax or a flat tax wouldn't be a good thing, but I think it would. More transparency. The gov't collects a TON of our income, and they have almost no accountability for where it went.
RunsWithWolves26
Fairfax, Fairfax, Fairfax. Been screaming for it 12 years now!
caryking
Globalism vs Nationalism

Which one is best for the middle class?
cowboypack02
Pacfanweb said:

cowboypack02 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

This is spot on.

A good friend used to say just that. He owned several McDonald's stores. Started just working at one, worked his way up to management and then ownership. Did very well for himself. Retired in his early 50's. Worked his butt off.

He used to say they ought to have a long table, where people start at one end and get their total week's pay. Then have people lined up down the table, and you stop at each one and pay your different taxes and see that money disappear. State/fed/FICA/payroll/etc.

He always said people would start a revolution if they really knew just how heavily we are taxed already.

Can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading an article where someone did some research into all the taxes you pay and tracked each dollar and came up with roughly 70 cents of every dollar you make it taken up in taxes somehow.

I bet it's true. Think about it:

You're going to pay:
Federal tax
FICA
State tax
Payroll tax

All that's coming out of your check. And folks wonder why both parents typically HAVE to work to make ends meet.

Then you pay sales tax on everything you buy. "Prepared food" tax at restaurants. HUGE amount of tax on fuel for your car. Electricity...any "fees" on that are taxes, as with phone bills, cable bills, etc. Gas heat? There's a fee/tax.

Look at cars: You pay 3% sales tax. You pay for a driver's license. You pay property tax. You pay for your tags/registration. They rob you of 30 bucks and time each year for your "safety inspection" which is nothing more than a tax.

Used to be the inspection fee was 30 bucks, which broke down to 23.75 for the inspection and 6.25 for the sticker.
Then they did away with the sticker but kept the price at 30 bucks. And few said anything. That was a tax.

And inspections don't do jack squat other than make money. They aren't really meant to keep your car emissions legal or find actual safety concerns. They don't care about that, it's the money.

Now they tax labor at repair shops. That's a recent development, relatively speaking.

People think a national sales tax or a flat tax wouldn't be a good thing, but I think it would. More transparency. The gov't collects a TON of our income, and they have almost no accountability for where it went.
In the winter of 2013-2014 I worked at best buy for a winter installing tv's with a friend while I was between jobs. My friend liked to listen to Joe Rogan during the day. One of the podcast he was listening to had Peter Schiff on discussing what we were actually taxed. Rogan knew his paycheck tax, but when Schiff started talking about all of the hidden taxes that were paid on top of just his paycheck it blew Rogan's mind. Rogan ended up paying almost 80% of everything he made in taxes and had no clue.

My friend knew that I previously worked in finance so asked me when it was true. When I broke down all the guy was shocked....wish I could of taken a picture of his face.
caryking
This is what's to come from a tyrannical government...

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/supremecourt-blocks-cuomo-virus/2020/11/26/id/998874/

GuerrillaPack
PackBacker07
Neither.
Y'all means ALL.
cowboypack02
GuerrillaPack said:

You ever notice when republicans protest they are called right wing protesters but when democrats protest they're just called protesters?
TheStorm
cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You ever notice when republicans protest they are called right wing protesters but when democrats protest they're just called peaceful protesters?
FTFY.
Pacfanweb
cowboypack02 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

You ever notice when republicans protest they are called right wing protesters but when democrats protest they're just called protesters?
That IS true.

They always get a label.

But let lefties protest and they're just "protesters" or "peaceful protesters". Never "extremists" or anything derogatory, even when they're destroying things.
Ncstatefan01
RunsWithWolves26 said:

Big fan of Virginia?
RunsWithWolves26
Ncstatefan01 said:

RunsWithWolves26 said:

Big fan of Virginia?

I am actually and the fairtax as well! Hahaha
SupplyChainPack
Mandy was out there working hard today to tamp down the huge victory of getting the first vaccinations going today.

It was almost as if she was (really) disappointed.

packgrad
Friday starts day 1 of 10 days of hosting family for Christmas. This weekend the SC family come in. When they head out at the end of the weekend, the NY side come in and stay a while. We'll cap out around 15 on Christmas Day.

**** Cooper.
cowboypack02
packgrad said:

Friday starts day 1 of 10 days of hosting family for Christmas. This weekend the SC family come in. When they head out at the end of the weekend, the NY side come in and stay a while. We'll cap out around 15 on Christmas Day.

**** Cooper.
I want an invite to that party. I smoke a helluva turkey
cowboypack02

?itemid=13489586
GuerrillaPack
Kary Mullis, the creator of the PCR, admits that it cannot determine if you are sick, stating "it doesn't tell you that you're sick":

Bell Tower Grey
They both can still continue busting....

small crowd for Christmas since almost everyone was here for Thanksgiving. Six on Christmas day and looks like 10 - 12 on Saturday since I'm smoking a ham and grilling oysters.

Everyone enjoy yourselves and have a Merry Christmas.
GuerrillaPack
Vid is on the subject of the draconian measures on the pretext of covid:

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

I can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
I can agree with this, but it does appear that approximately 100,000 people voted for Cooper and no one else on their ballot. I find that to be implausible.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

I can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
I can agree with this, but it does appear that approximately 100,000 people voted for Cooper and no one else on their ballot. I find that to be implausible.
Where are you seeing this? That does sound implausible; however, who is sourcing this data?
Pacfanweb
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

That's called "undervoting" and it happens every election, and in different ways.

Some vote for President only and nothing else. Some might vote for Governor only and abstain from a vote for President or anything else.

Some might vote for say, President and Governor only.

Some vote for everything BUT President. I know several who did this last month.

And so on. It's not unusual at all. And we'd love to know where you get your #'s.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

That's called "undervoting" and it happens every election, and in different ways.

Some vote for President only and nothing else. Some might vote for Governor only and abstain from a vote for President or anything else.

And so on. It's not unusual at all. And we'd love to know where you get your #'s.
Pacfan, I agree with what you are saying. I will say this: If 100K is true, I would think that sounds excessive; however, I don't have previous historical comparatives... would like to see some comparative data.
TheStorm
Pacfanweb said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

LOL. Interesting post...
WarrenPeace
pineknollshoresking said:

Pacfanweb said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Pacfan, I agree with what you are saying. I will say this: If 100K is true, I would think that sounds excessive; however, I don't have previous historical comparatives... would like to see some comparative data.

Yeah. How do you know that? Not saying you're wrong but where do you get that info? It reads like an opinion.
GuerrillaPack
You really think the elites are getting the vaccine, when they have these staged events for the camera of them "getting the vaccine"?

Here's one where they used an empty syringe:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.