Roy and Mandy can bust hell wide open

35,933 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mormad
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sierrawolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

WWI can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
How so? What did Forest do that was "terrible"?
He overplayed his hand on his stance of reopening and masks and didn't pivot to more ads when Covid tamped down what worked for him in the past - grass roots campaigning with personal appearances and rallies.
So conservatives and Republicans are opposed to reopening?! No way. Conservatives are completely against these mask mandates and fully in favor of reopening. To the contrary, Cooper's stance on the lockdowns/reopening and mandatory masks is what is a losing issue. The average person is sick and tired of the lockdowns and mandatory mask edicts.

I consider myself a fairly conservative, albeit registered independent and my personal opinion is that a mask mandate wouldn't be needed if people would take the personal responsibility to wear a mask out in public. Because some vocal few choose to not do so because of some misguided freedom principles you wouldn't even be having a discussion about a mask mandate.

If Forrest had simply said that masks aren't the solution or the cure to prevent Covid spread, but masks and social distancing are the best tools we have available right now to help keep our economy open and we should use it, he'd be our next governor. Instead, he choose to do the opposite and it is one of the reasons why it cost him the election.
Hokie, I personally have a few issues with what you've said; perhaps, this was a slip...

I am taking what you've said as: take personal accountability or we should have government intervention. The very nature of you stating someone isn't taking personal responsibility, because they chose not to wear a mask, is misguided. Perhaps, they feel as if they are taking personal responsibility and you just disagree with them. In a conservative, freedom, liberty loving society, people have the ability to make decision you may not agree with.

So, you don't agree with them on the way they take personal responsibility and it becomes ok for the government to mandate mask wearing. Yea, that doesn't align with conservatives I know...
I'm saying with freedom comes responsibility. If you want more freedom, you have to take on more responsibility. If you don't want to have a government mandate, then you have to take on some of that responsibility and have skin in the game.

There is a difference between freedom in a society and personal freedom to do as I please. Freedom in society comes with social responsibility that sometimes you have to balance your personal freedom to do as you please with the collective responsibility that we all live in a society together that has to function.

So, yes, I feel like if you choose not to wear a mask in public you are being selfish. You absolutely have that right to do so but you should also not be surprised when that selfish freedom is taken away from you by the collective society with a government mandate.

I don't think masks are the magic bullet to cure everything, but I do believe they help based upon what I've personally researched and educated myself and from personal experience where I've been in close contact with someone with COVID who was not symptomatic and wearing a cloth mask and I did not get infected. I simply choose to wear a mask in public because I do not know at any time whether I have an infection or not. All I think anyone without a political axe to grind is asking is that that same courtesy be extended to everyone else in a public setting. I think that is the key to keeping the economy open and not a huge request or an impingement on constitutional freedoms.
Hokie, true conservatives don't use words like "collective society". Again, I will say the beauty of this country is that people can/should be able to do whatever stupid thing they want, just "don't tread on me". People say stupid things, on this board, all the time. Who am I to sensor them?

As far as mask effectiveness: Who knows? Does it hurt? probably not... Social distancing hurt? probably not...

With all these mandates, already in place, why are we having the spike right now? I don't know... perhaps you should look at a bigger picture; like, The Big Reset! Research it for the goals they want to implement worldwide...
Would someone not wearing a mask and giving me COVID be considered "treading on me?"
hokiewolf
I don't say I'm a true conservative. When I look at things, I tend to skew conservative on matters of finance, personal freedom, and less government, less gun control, but I also tend to think that some things need to be balanced in order to have a functioning society( i.e. access to health care, functioning schools, access to opportunity, less drug war). If you're looking at me for someone to pass a purity test on being a true liberal or a true conservative, I'm not ever going to score 100 either way.

Your statement: "Again, I will say the beauty of this country is that people can/should be able to do whatever stupid thing they want, just "don't tread on me". People say stupid things, on this board, all the time. Who am I to sensor them?"

This is what I'm referring to. If you want to do something that stupid, that's your right, but be prepared for the consequences. In this case, it's politicians whom you disagree with seeing an opportunity to impose their will on your freedoms.
caryking
Sierrawolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

hokiewolf said:

WWI can totally see people voting for Trump and Tillis and not for Forrest. Forrest ran a terrible campaign.
How so? What did Forest do that was "terrible"?
He overplayed his hand on his stance of reopening and masks and didn't pivot to more ads when Covid tamped down what worked for him in the past - grass roots campaigning with personal appearances and rallies.
So conservatives and Republicans are opposed to reopening?! No way. Conservatives are completely against these mask mandates and fully in favor of reopening. To the contrary, Cooper's stance on the lockdowns/reopening and mandatory masks is what is a losing issue. The average person is sick and tired of the lockdowns and mandatory mask edicts.

I consider myself a fairly conservative, albeit registered independent and my personal opinion is that a mask mandate wouldn't be needed if people would take the personal responsibility to wear a mask out in public. Because some vocal few choose to not do so because of some misguided freedom principles you wouldn't even be having a discussion about a mask mandate.

If Forrest had simply said that masks aren't the solution or the cure to prevent Covid spread, but masks and social distancing are the best tools we have available right now to help keep our economy open and we should use it, he'd be our next governor. Instead, he choose to do the opposite and it is one of the reasons why it cost him the election.
Hokie, I personally have a few issues with what you've said; perhaps, this was a slip...

I am taking what you've said as: take personal accountability or we should have government intervention. The very nature of you stating someone isn't taking personal responsibility, because they chose not to wear a mask, is misguided. Perhaps, they feel as if they are taking personal responsibility and you just disagree with them. In a conservative, freedom, liberty loving society, people have the ability to make decision you may not agree with.

So, you don't agree with them on the way they take personal responsibility and it becomes ok for the government to mandate mask wearing. Yea, that doesn't align with conservatives I know...
I'm saying with freedom comes responsibility. If you want more freedom, you have to take on more responsibility. If you don't want to have a government mandate, then you have to take on some of that responsibility and have skin in the game.

There is a difference between freedom in a society and personal freedom to do as I please. Freedom in society comes with social responsibility that sometimes you have to balance your personal freedom to do as you please with the collective responsibility that we all live in a society together that has to function.

So, yes, I feel like if you choose not to wear a mask in public you are being selfish. You absolutely have that right to do so but you should also not be surprised when that selfish freedom is taken away from you by the collective society with a government mandate.

I don't think masks are the magic bullet to cure everything, but I do believe they help based upon what I've personally researched and educated myself and from personal experience where I've been in close contact with someone with COVID who was not symptomatic and wearing a cloth mask and I did not get infected. I simply choose to wear a mask in public because I do not know at any time whether I have an infection or not. All I think anyone without a political axe to grind is asking is that that same courtesy be extended to everyone else in a public setting. I think that is the key to keeping the economy open and not a huge request or an impingement on constitutional freedoms.
Hokie, true conservatives don't use words like "collective society". Again, I will say the beauty of this country is that people can/should be able to do whatever stupid thing they want, just "don't tread on me". People say stupid things, on this board, all the time. Who am I to sensor them?

As far as mask effectiveness: Who knows? Does it hurt? probably not... Social distancing hurt? probably not...

With all these mandates, already in place, why are we having the spike right now? I don't know... perhaps you should look at a bigger picture; like, The Big Reset! Research it for the goals they want to implement worldwide...
Would someone not wearing a mask and giving me COVID be considered "treading on me?"

Each person makes a decision they want to make. Everyone has their own personal responsibility! We f you see a person walking around without a mask; what decision are you going to make?

You cannot control another person; you can only control yourself. If you want to live in a place that has a different way of life; go find it...
statefan91
caryking said:

statefan91 said:

So is someone taking personal responsibility if they decide to drive at say, .16 BAC, but they feel that the law of .08 is overkill and they don't need to follow it?
Study your constitution. Governors can't make laws, only the legislator; but, based on your logic, yea, I guess they can...
I am trying to understand where you claim that someone is taking personal responsibility by not wearing a mask. That is taking a personal responsibility for themselves, but that choice may / may not endanger someone else. Following your logic, you can ignore laws and recommendations meant to keep you and others safe if you feel like they are over burdensome on yourself, regardless of the effect on someone else.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I don't say I'm a true conservative. When I look at things, I tend to skew conservative on matters of finance, personal freedom, and less government, less gun control, but I also tend to think that some things need to be balanced in order to have a functioning society( i.e. access to health care, functioning schools, access to opportunity, less drug war). If you're looking at me for someone to pass a purity test on being a true liberal or a true conservative, I'm not ever going to score 100 either way.

Your statement: "Again, I will say the beauty of this country is that people can/should be able to do whatever stupid thing they want, just "don't tread on me". People say stupid things, on this board, all the time. Who am I to sensor them?"

This is what I'm referring to. If you want to do something that stupid, that's your right, but be prepared for the consequences. In this case, it's politicians whom you disagree with seeing an opportunity to impose their will on your freedoms.

We have been conditioned to accept the politicians ability to impose their will on our freedoms. Take your points above and tell me how any of them are functional. Each and every one had been corrupted by too much government control.

FInance - don't have Simple Free market. Winners and loser are being by our government today

Personal Freedom - our founding as a country

Less government - federal government is going to take in a record amount of revenues and still run a deficit

Less gun control - shall not be infringed

Access to healthcare - everyone has it now. What some want is more government health insurance. Regulation, tort, are major impacts to the cost of healthcare and the insurance we have. Start fixing that; however, big government politicians are in the pockets of the legal lobbyist

Functioning schools - good luck. Schools have been taken over by radical, anti American groups. I say privatize the whole damn thing, it's gotten so bad

Access to opportunity- everyone has it today. Are you really saying equal outcome?

Less drug war - what do you want to legalize? Get government out of healthcare and let people kill themselves with drugs becomes there freedom..
caryking
statefan91 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

So is someone taking personal responsibility if they decide to drive at say, .16 BAC, but they feel that the law of .08 is overkill and they don't need to follow it?
Study your constitution. Governors can't make laws, only the legislator; but, based on your logic, yea, I guess they can...
I am trying to understand where you claim that someone is taking personal responsibility by not wearing a mask. That is taking a personal responsibility for themselves, but that choice may / may not endanger someone else. Following your logic, you can ignore laws and recommendations meant to keep you and others safe if you feel like they are over burdensome on yourself, regardless of the effect on someone else.

What I am saying is people have, based on our founding, the right to make personal decisions. What is good for you doesn't make it good for another.

When it comes to mask mandates; they are not laws!!! The legislature did not pass a law. The Governor created an edict and now we have to listen?

Let's say the governor says: thou shall not ride motorcycles between 8-5 everyday because it's dangerous and could cause death. Does he have that right?
SupplyChainPack

"Functioning schools - good luck. Schools have been taken over by radical, anti American groups. I say privatize the whole damn thing, it's gotten so bad"

Every student gets a voucher. The parents can use the voucher at a public school or a private school. Home schoolers get a reduced voucher.

Schools eligible for voucher need to meet minimal academic requirements - divorced, of course from political ideology. Yearly state tests can be used to reveal substandard schools or fraud.

But the public school virtual monopoly comes to an end.
GuerrillaPack
"Public" (government-controlled) education is a Marxist concept and creation. Literally. Here is the 10th "plank" in the Communist Manifesto (scroll to bottom of link for the 10 planks):

"Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production"

Of course, it's not "free". The taxpayers are paying for it via their land rent (plank #1) aka "property taxes". The entire purpose of the communists wanting the government to take over control of education was so that the government/State can INDOCTRINATE those children with the ideology of the Marxists. It's all about shaping the minds of people according to Marxist/anti-Christian ideology.

Prior to the rise of communism (mid/late 1800s), virtually all education of children and young people in the Western world was done in PRIVATE institutions. That is what we should return to...a totally private system of education, where parents get a true choice in how to educate their children...as opposed to being financially coerced into sending their children to being indoctrinated into Leftist/Anti-Christian ideology in the public schools.
hokiewolf
SupplyChainPack said:

"Functioning schools - good luck. Schools have been taken over by radical, anti American groups. I say privatize the whole damn thing, it's gotten so bad"

Every student gets a voucher. The parents can use the voucher at a public school or a private school. Home schoolers get a reduced voucher.

Schools eligible for voucher need to meet minimal academic requirements - divorced, of course from political ideology. Yearly state tests can be used to reveal substandard schools or fraud.

But the public school virtual monopoly comes to an end.

yes
GuerrillaPack
The communists/tyrants are about to ramp things up significantly in response to this covid hoax.

Ohio just announced a 10pm curfew over the hoax.

Pennsylvania now says that when you are in contact within anyone not related to your household, you have to wear a mask. This means that if you have a relative over to your house, you all have to wear masks inside your own home.

Pennsylvania has also instituted travel restrictions. A non-Pennsylvania resident cannot enter the state of Pennsylvania unless they have been tested for covid within 72 hours, or they must quarantine for 14 days.

And that 10pm curfew is just a "first step". And not being able to travel to other states is just a first step. Next it will be you can't travel to another county or city. These tyrants want you locked inside your home, not being able to travel, and literally wearing a mask inside your own house.

So all of you who voted for this communist POS Cooper... I hope you like living under communist tyranny.
SexualChocolate
If it saves lives, I'm all for it. And glad to see you back Guerrilla!!
Pacfanweb
GuerrillaPack said:

These tyrants want you locked inside your home, not being able to travel, and literally wearing a mask inside your own house.

Why?
Pacfanweb
caryking said:

statefan91 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

What I am saying is people have, based on our founding, the right to make personal decisions. What is good for you doesn't make it good for another.

When it comes to mask mandates; they are not laws!!! The legislature did not pass a law. The Governor created an edict and now we have to listen?

Let's say the governor says: thou shall not ride motorcycles between 8-5 everyday because it's dangerous and could cause death. Does he have that right?
You aren't potentially infecting lots of other people when you're out riding your bike. You might get killed. That's about it.

The stupid ass straight pipes that Harleys run might irritate other folks, and don't do a thing other than that, ("loud pipes save lives" is a load of crap) but that's about it.
GuerrillaPack
SexualChocolate said:

If it saves lives, I'm all for it. And glad to see you back Guerrilla!!
"saving lives"

Meanwhile...ABORTION...murdering hundreds of thousands of unborn children per year.

The communists/Left care absolutely nothing about human life. The draconian government actions over this covid hoax have absolutely nothing to do with a desire by the powers-that-be to "save lives". It's a gigantic fraud, used as justification to push forward a totalitarian agenda. They want us living under a hardcore tyranny -- as in the Soviet Union, or in Communist China right now. This fake "pandemic" is the pretext to establish this tyranny.
caryking
Pacfanweb said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

caryking said:

statefan91 said:

You aren't potentially infecting lots of other people when you're out riding your bike. You might get killed. That's about it.

The stupid ass straight pipes that Harleys run might irritate other folks, and don't do a thing other than that, ("loud pipes save lives" is a load of crap) but that's about it.

Try again, you missed the point...
GuerrillaPack
Pacfanweb said:

GuerrillaPack said:

These tyrants want you locked inside your home, not being able to travel, and literally wearing a mask inside your own house.

Why?
Why do the communists/Left also want to take away our freedom of speech? Why do they want to take our guns, and have the population totally disarmed, and in complete subjection to the rulers/government? Why do they want to tax us to death, and abolish private ownership of property? Why was one of Marx's top goals to destroy the middle class, and why do the communists want the entire population to be a class of impoverished "serfs" in dependence to government handouts (welfare, stimulus checks, etc)?

Why do they want everyone to abort their children, and have as little children as possible...on the pretext of "saving the earth" from the global warming fraud?

Why do they fanatically insist on indoctrinating young children to be homosexuals and transgenders, and to reject the existence of God?

Why do they champion the act of murdering unborn children, and celebrate it as it if it is some "great human right"??

Why?

Because they are authoritarians. Because they are tyrants. Because they are wicked. Because they want to oppress and control people. Because they hate humanity. Because they hate God. Because they are Satanists.
hokiewolf
The hubris of these politicians is pretty entertaining thinking that government mandate can stop a pandemic.
caryking

caryking
this is a great read...

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/powerful-presidents-are-incompatible-with-liberty

SexualChocolate
Keep preaching Guerilla, I need my daily gut wrenching laughs!
GuerrillaPack
SexualChocolate said:

You can laugh at me and call me a "conspiracy theorist" or whatever name in the book you want. But you can't prove that what I'm saying is false.
PackBacker07
We can prove the Earth is round?
Y'all means ALL.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

SexualChocolate said:

You can laugh at me and call me a "conspiracy theorist" or whatever name in the book you want. But you can't prove that what I'm saying is false.
GP, I support most what you say; however, the earth thing has me puzzled...
GuerrillaPack
caryking said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SexualChocolate said:

GP, I support most what you say; however, the earth thing has me puzzled...
I have an entire thread in the Water Cooler on it. Don't want to sidetrack this one debating it. As with any subject, I would recommend that a person do their own research and look into it for themselves. I could recommend some good YouTube channels if you are interested.
SupplyChainPack
GuerrillaPack said:

SexualChocolate said:

No liberal will ever have the right to complain about "conspiracy theories" after three years of RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA.

They have lost that right for the rest of their lives.
statefan91
You realize the Republican led Senate Intelligence Committee is the one that published a report about Russia's interference, correct?
SupplyChainPack
I realize that is said NOTHING about Trump being a Russian spy, about Trump colluding with any Russians, or anyone on his team working with Russians.

Although traps were set to try to induce them to do so.

That is the report you're talking about, correct?
statefan91
That's not really accurate. There were plenty of connections established to Trump's campaign and transition teams: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf
cowboypack02
caryking said:

Not gonna lie.....every time I hear a Cooper and Cohn press conference where they are talking about locking everything back down I go out and buy another case of ammo.....

I probably can't fight a war....but I could put up a helluva fight for a week or two.
SupplyChainPack
statefan91 said:

That's not really accurate. There were plenty of connections established to Trump's campaign and transition teams: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

I know that after spending nearly three years of your life crapping your pants every time CNN announced they had another RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA BOMBSHELL!!!!! that you have to try pick up the scraps of your dignity somehow.

But you're only making things worse for yourself right now by bringing this weakest of weak sauces and pretending you still "got him!!!".

SupplyChainPack
BTW,. I just have to ask....Do you think Biden should be charged right now and tried for violating the Hatch Act?

Why or why not? Please show your work.
cowboypack02
SupplyChainPack said:

BTW,. I just have to ask....Do you think Biden should be charged right now and tried for violating the Hatch Act?

I think he should be charged with the Logan act and investigated. He admitted to doing the same thing that got Flynn investigated for and ended up in court over.

I also think that Harris should be charged with leaking classified information to Biden. Biden said during a press conference that Harris was giving him information because she has access to it on her committee in the Senate. Seems to me that's illegal
Wolfer79
As Minnesota's COVID-19 cases continue to surge, Gov. Tim Walz has rolled out new curbs intended to stem the "uncontrolled community spread" of the disease over the next four weeks.

Most prominently, the state is telling Minnesotans not to gather with anyone outside of their immediate household, just a week before the Thanksgiving holiday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mprnews.org/amp/story/2020/11/18/as-covid-surges-minnesota-dials-it-back-heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-rules
statefan91
SupplyChainPack said:

I don't know what the Hatch Act is, can you please explain it and then I'm happy to comment?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.