The "Flat Earth" movement - Could Establishment claims about the universe be false?

93,013 Views | 712 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by ncsupack1
grantwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Relax, man. I don't know if she's flat earth or not. I wouldn't be surprised though, given her proclivity to buy into other nonsensical conspiracy theories with no basis in reality.

You posted her video, and pointed to her large audience as some kind of evidence of Flat Earth gaining traction. I'm suggesting that anyone watching her are pre-disposed to wild conspiracy theories with no basis in reality.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Relax, man. I don't know if she's flat earth or not. I wouldn't be surprised though, given her proclivity to buy into other nonsensical conspiracy theories with no basis in reality.

You posted her video, and pointed to her large audience as some kind of evidence of Flat Earth gaining traction. I'm suggesting that anyone watching her are pre-disposed to wild conspiracy theories with no basis in reality.
Wow, you're a psychologist of some sort too!! They are "pre-disposed" to that? Whoah, that sounds strong! "Anyone" watching her!! Be careful to click on that interview then! Because if you watch it, you could be in danger!! I guess that might be another 500,000 of her YouTube subscribers very likely, then, to be converted to the flat earth view.

Sounds good to me!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I guess that might be another 500,000 of her YouTube subscribers very likely, then, to be converted to the flat earth view.

Sounds good to me!!
Think of all the science you'll be able to collectively do! What a powerful hivemind!
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Think of all the science you'll be able to collectively do! What a powerful hivemind!
Be afraid. At least 20% of Americans deny the flying spaceball false cosmology, and growing. It's probably up to 25-30% by now. You and the other NASA fanboys need to come up with a better strategy to combat flat earth.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Be afraid. At least 20% of Americans deny the flying spaceball false cosmology, and growing. It's probably up to 25-30% by now. You and the other NASA fanboys need to come up with a better strategy to combat flat earth.
I'm deeply concerned. However will we combat the "you shouldn't be able to see this far, and I don't understand refraction. Oh also, we have no idea how big the moon or sun are, nor how far away they are" group.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I'm deeply concerned. However will we combat the "you shouldn't be able to see this far, and I don't understand refraction. Oh also, we have no idea how big the moon or sun are, nor how far away they are" group.
Your arguments are not resonating. 20% and growing. Your arguments are failing.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Your arguments are not resonating. 20% and growing. Your arguments are failing.
Oh no, we can't go to Artarctica because of the global cabal's control over it.
grantwolf
"The sun doesn't set, it just gets so far away you can't see it, even though that isn't how light works!"
grantwolf
I'm totally interested in what you'd like our science classes to teach about the Earth.
GuerrillaPack
*LEFTIST PANIC INTENSIFYING*
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Totally. On this far right-leaning message board, you've literally convinced *checks notes*....nobody that the Earth is flat. Hell, even Q-Anon werewolf thinks this conversation is ridiculous.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Totally. On this far right-leaning message board, you've literally convinced *checks notes*....nobody that the Earth is flat. Hell, even Q-Anon werewolf thinks this conversation is ridiculous.
Then why are you here, if I'm "having no effect"? Why don't you be a keyboard warrior for NASA somewhere else?

Regardless of what's going on with the users of IPS and in spite of me, the flat earth movement in society at large is exploding. NASA and the communists need you to do something about this! Are you on other sites putting out the pro globe earth, Big Bang message?? They are counting on people like you to promote their atheistic, Luciferian message, and prevent people from believing in God and the Bible.
GuerrillaPack
Candace Owens recently came out and said ""I'm not a flat earther. I'm not a round earther. Actually, what I am is I am somebody who has left the cult of science."

She released a video on "The SHOCKING Satanic Origins of NASA" twelve days ago.

Candace has over 2 million followers on YouTube, and over 500k people have already seen this video!

grantwolf, quick...give us the rundown of all the reasons that we should hate Candace Owens!!

griff17matt
GP, not sure if this has been asked in this fever-dream of a thread, but what is on the other side of this flat earth? LIke, if we have mountains and such over here, what is on the other side of the earth sized coin? Another area just like this side? Dirt with roots sticking through? If the former, why did Jesus only visit this side? If the latter, what keeps the middle from collapsing in?
GuerrillaPack
griff17matt said:

GP, not sure if this has been asked in this fever-dream of a thread, but what is on the other side of this flat earth? LIke, if we have mountains and such over here, what is on the other side of the earth sized coin? Another area just like this side? Dirt with roots sticking through? If the former, why did Jesus only visit this side? If the latter, what keeps the middle from collapsing in?
The "orthodox" false cosmology from the faux "scientific" Establishment has the same questions, with no answers. In their model, what is beyond the known universe?...is the universe finite in space or is the universe infinite? What about dark matter? What is it? It's theoretical nonsense that they created, in order to explain away problems in their model related to gravity.
griff17matt
GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

The "orthodox" false cosmology from the faux "scientific" Establishment has the same questions, with no answers. In their model, what is beyond the known universe?...is the universe finite in space or is the universe infinite? What about dark matter? What is it? It's theoretical nonsense that they created, in order to explain away problems in their model related to gravity.
Thank you. So you have no clue?
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Then why are you here, if I'm "having no effect"? Why don't you be a keyboard warrior for NASA somewhere else?

I've made no secret that this thread is pure-ass entertainment. I'm like a moth to a flame on super simple conspiracy debunking.
grantwolf
griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

There's uh....a lot that Flat Earthers don't know about the Earth. Or the sun. Or the moon.

There are flerfs that think the moon creates its own light. Yeah....
GuerrillaPack
griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

Thank you as well. And thank you as well for not providing me any answers.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

There's uh....a lot that Flat Earthers don't know about the Earth. Or the sun. Or the moon.

There are flerfs that think the moon creates its own light. Yeah....
glerfs and BigBangers and evolutiontards don't know anything about anything. That's why even they admit all of their fake "science" is a bunch of theories. It's a bunch of garbage they made up to convince people that God doesn't exist - by providing this hairbrained idea that the universe was "created 14 billion years ago when all mass was condensed into the space smaller than the tip of a pen and then exploded". Science!!

GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

I've made no secret that this thread is pure-ass entertainment. I'm like a moth to a flame on super simple conspiracy debunking.
I'll make sure to remember that when you ask all your ridiculous questions, pretending as if you want to have a "serious discussion".
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

I'll make sure to remember that when you ask all your ridiculous questions, pretending as if you want to have a "serious discussion".
Yeah, "how far away is the sun" sure is ridiculous. I mean, if I can't explain dark matter, then why should we expect flat earthers to know the distance to or the size of the sun?! Preposterous.

I will admit that there's some amount of futility in arguing with someone that thinks the Earth is flat.
grantwolf
I feel sorry for you that because you insist on such literal interpretation of the Bible, you can't allow yourself to interpret easily observable phenomenon that literally proves the Earth is a globe.
griff17matt
GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

I assumed your questions were just cover so you didn't have to answer mine. I have no way to know the answer to any of those questions, and, quite frankly, I don't care. I'm not a scientist. Just a stupid IT guy. Unlike your questions, you could travel and find out mine. Quite fascinating to me that no one has actually been to the edge of the flat earth. In all of human history no one has found the end? Weird, no?
grantwolf
Explain this current flight on a Flat Earth Map:

impossible flight

Let me guess. It doesn't actually exist, and the Marxist Globalist Cabal is faking it. Nobody has ever actually been on this flight....
GuerrillaPack
griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

I assumed your questions were just cover so you didn't have to answer mine. I have no way to know the answer to any of those questions, and, quite frankly, I don't care. I'm not a scientist. Just a stupid IT guy. Unlike your questions, you could travel and find out mine. Quite fascinating to me that no one has actually been to the edge of the flat earth. In all of human history no one has found the end? Weird, no?
Antarctica is the edge. That's why there is an international treaty preventing private citizens from exploring Antarctica, and the only way private citizens can even visit there is getting a special permit, whereby they will only allow you to go to a few certain areas.
WolfpackUSC
Trip to Antarctica.

https://www.eyos-expeditions.com/destinations/antarctica-interior-and-south-pole/?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAA9SO8nW0adNnPow1CpzRzkN42F_c5&gclid=CjwKCAjwtNi0BhA1EiwAWZaANB9zGXZnR7v454BoL3FG8zubp9BELNmS6zltj54g_lws1wSOBxLp8hoC9isQAvD_BwE
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

I feel sorry for you that because you insist on such literal interpretation of the Bible, you can't allow yourself to interpret easily observable phenomenon that literally proves the Earth is a globe.
Never been observed or proven. Much less "easily".
WolfpackUSC
More trips to Antarctica, to include the South Pole.

https://www.swoop-antarctica.com/adventures/south-pole#:~:text=Reach%20the%20South%20Pole,-The%20holy%20grail&text=You%20can%20visit%20both%20by,Amundsen%20%2D%20Scott%20South%20Pole%20Station.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

GuerrillaPack said:

griff17matt said:

Antarctica is the edge. That's why there is an international treaty preventing private citizens from exploring Antarctica, and the only way private citizens can even visit there is getting a special permit, whereby they will only allow you to go to a few certain areas.
Yeah, forget about literal flights you can take over Antarctica:

Antarctic flights

There have also been boat races around Antarctica.
GuerrillaPack
Newsflash genius. I said private citizens can't EXPLORE. And I said they could visit, but only with a special permit. Re-read what I posted.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Newsflash genius. I said private citizens can't EXPLORE. And I said they could visit, but only with a special permit. Re-read what I posted.
Have you applied for a permit to explore Antarctica and been denied?
WolfpackUSC
There's no use. GP is too stupid to comprehend anything.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Never been observed or proven. Much less "easily".
You can watch the sun rise over the ocean just a few hour drive from here. If you have a drone, you can watch the sun rise from the drone before you can see it from the beach.
GuerrillaPack
WolfpackUSC said:

There's no use. GP is too stupid to comprehend anything.
You are wrong once again USC. You tried hard to "debunk" me, but failed again. Try reading my posts more closely. I said from the beginning that private citizens could visit, but not EXPLORE.

Try harder next time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.