The "Flat Earth" movement - Could Establishment claims about the universe be false?

62,367 Views | 391 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by WolfpackUSC
WolfpackUSC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The clouds are moving, just really hard to distinguish from such a large distance.

Here is a spot zoomed that shows cloud movement. Notice the left side of the shown cloud dissipates.

Who am I kidding, Guerrilla won't believe nor care.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

barelypure said:

From a Million Miles Away, NASA Camera Shows Moon Crossing Face of Earth

Yeah, we've been discussing that CGI image for much of this page of the thread. Notice that in a supposed "5 hour time lapse" in the supposed "photos taken", that the cloud formations do not even change.

Bad fake.
Again, scale is not your friend. The cloud formations do move and change, but very subtly, as would be the case when looking at the entire Earth from this perspective. A typical cloud formation isn't going to move more than around 150 miles in a 5-hour time period, which is REALLY SMALL amount of movement.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

No, it *is* proof, at least for someone who rejects the thousands of photographs of the round earth as actual things.
There is not one genuine photo of the "globe earth". Did you know that NASA even says (at the article below from the official NASA website) that the "only photograph of an entire hemisphere of the globe earth was taken in 1972 during Apollo 17"? And that one was fake too, because of course the "moon landings" are laughably fake/hoaxed.
I love how you've just totally ignored the Apollo photo because "moon landing fake!". I already debunked every one of your crazy moon conspiracies back on statefans.com many moons ago.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

I love how you've just totally ignored the Apollo photo because "moon landing fake!". I already debunked every one of your crazy moon conspiracies back on statefans.com many moons ago.
Statefans? I've never posted there in my life.
dogplasma
Well, it won't be long until the flat earth society can easily crowdsource a commercial ride to the boundary of space and/or low earth orbit as some have already done. I bet if they made it known what they're doing they'd even get priority! Would make a good story. Would they be willing to go and would they believe their own eyes?
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

wherever you were as NorthWolf....
WolfpackUSC
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

wherever you were as NorthWolf....

He also ignored the DSCOVR photos that do in fact show clouds moving.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.