The "Flat Earth" movement - Could Establishment claims about the universe be false?

62,374 Views | 391 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by WolfpackUSC
grantwolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sure, Jan. Where is the sun?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

If you can't explain something as simple as the globe's existence, which children understand, what chance do you have of having a high-level intellectual conversation about things such as politics or society in general?

Simply, you don't.
Let's break it down as simple as this. Do you acknowledge that an unborn child is a living human being? Do you acknowledge that there are only two genders, and not 70? Do you acknowledge the fact that people cannot change genders?

This is the most basic form of biology and science. And yet Leftist lunatics will deny this most basic science. How should we be expected to take the Leftist Establishment including the high-and-mighty Marxist-run university "academia" seriously on ANYTHING when these insane people would have us believe that unborn children are not human beings and subscribe to this transgender insanity?

Leftists do not have the moral or intellectual high ground on anything. These people are TOTALLY INSANE. They belong in mental asylums. They have absolutely no business pretending to be "experts" or "authorities" on science, politics, religion anything else.

Your side knows nothing about science. The theory of evolution and Big Bang theory are both preposterous nonsense, and the height of absurdity. And yet your side presents those ridiculous theories as the "epitome" of "science".

Your side are the ones that are totally deluded and living in fantasy land, and no nothing about real science, politics, or anything else going on in the world.
grantwolf
I think you are on the wrong thread.

Where is the sun?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Sure, Jan. Where is the sun?
Are the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory also "undeniable scientific FACT"? Hey, even young children "understand" that those two theories are "basic scientific facts", right? And I'm so "stupid" because I can't understand even what those children "know" about evolution and the Big Bang, right?

Children and society are being brainwashed with LIES.

The heliocentric theory, the theory of evolution, the Big Bang theory and the entire cosmology promoted by the Marxist-Leftist Establishment is a LIE. Period.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Where is the sun?
Is an unborn child a living human being. Are there only two genders?

Your side knows NOTHING about even the most basic science.
grantwolf
Tell me you don't know where the sun is without telling me you don't know where the sun is.
Autenien
grantwolf said:

Tell me you don't know where the sun is without telling me you don't know where the sun is.

This one always trips up the flat-earth moon bats.
grantwolf
Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Got real quiet after that, didn't it?
caryking
grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

GP will be back, whether I agree with his premise or not.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
grantwolf
caryking said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

I bet he still won't know where the sun is.
caryking
grantwolf said:

caryking said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Why say that? That's exactly what's wrong with poster on a board. You do not agree with his take, on the flat earth, neither do I. That said, the snide comments don't help, at all... Let me give you another way...

"yea, I don't agree with his assertions, at all. Some of the video's, he's posted appear suspect, at best. That said, he definitely committed to his belief."

or..

Say nothing...

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Oh, right....like I totally "went silent" and didn't respond/post multiple times after you first asked that stupid question.

I'm still waiting for you to address my questions. How in the hell are we to believe that the Marxist faux "scientific" academia Establishment are "infallible experts" on science, when they peddle the most absurd garbage (claimed to be "factual science") as the theory of evolution and Big Bang theory and now that there are "70+ genders", "men can become women", and hold that "unborn children are not human beings". And we could go on and on, with the "climate change" aka "global warming" hoax as another pillar of the false "science" from the Marxist academia Establishment, and many other examples of nonsense/deceptions.

Again...your sources on "science" have zero credibility whatsoever, and are actually doing nothing more than peddling lies in order to advance their atheistic, anti-Christ, anti-God Communist agenda.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Oh, right....like I totally "went silent" and didn't respond/post multiple times after you first asked that stupid question.

I'm still waiting for you to address my questions. How in the hell are we to believe that the Marxist faux "scientific" academia Establishment are "infallible experts" on science, when they peddle the most absurd garbage (claimed to be "factual science") as the theory of evolution and Big Bang theory and now that there are "70+ genders", "men can become women", and hold that "unborn children are not human beings". And we could go on and on, with the "climate change" aka "global warming" hoax as another pillar of the false "science" from the Marxist academia Establishment, and many other examples of nonsense/deceptions.

Again...your sources on "science" have zero credibility whatsoever, and are actually doing nothing more than peddling lies in order to advance their atheistic, anti-Christ, anti-God Communist agenda.
GP, even though I believe the earth is round, your points about scientist are compelling, to me... Now, its not going to allow me to see the flat-earth argument, the way you do; however, I've always questioned some of the so-called scientist we love, in our society...

Joe Biden
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Stupid question? "Where is the sun" is a stupid question? How so?

Nothing in this post addresses "flat earth". You are simply dodging the tough questions, because there is no scientifically-based response.
ncsupack1
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Nothing in this post addresses "flat earth". You are simply dodging the tough questions, because there is no scientifically-based response.

Best of luck with getting an answer. lol I've stopped trying to figure it out…nothing but name calling
ncsupack1
caryking said:

grantwolf said:

caryking said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Why say that? That's exactly what's wrong with poster on a board. You do not agree with his take, on the flat earth, neither do I. That said, the snide comments don't help, at all... Let me give you another way...

"yea, I don't agree with his assertions, at all. Some of the video's, he's posted appear suspect, at best. That said, he definitely committed to his belief."

or..

Say nothing...

The issue is that almost everything becomes a personal playground to spam with X post with zero discussion other than Marxist name calling for asking a question.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

Best of luck with getting an answer. lol I've stopped trying to figure it out…nothing but name calling

I'm not the one calling users/posters here names. When I say that universities/academia is "Marxist" run, that's a factual description of reality.

I am the one being called names - eg, being called a "moon bat" a few posts above on this page.
grantwolf
Here's the thing. On a "flat earth", it would be super easy to figure out how high the sun is above the Earth. You find the spot that the Sun is directly above the flat Earth. You measure the angle of the sun (above the horizon) from a different location, then you use elementary grade math to calculate the sun's height above the Earth.

So why do we not have a definitive answer from flat-earthers of how high the sun is above the Earth? Even GP has said that he doesn't agree with the guy's YT video about how large the sun is and how high it is above the Earth.
grantwolf
Voltmeter101 said:

Also when Jesus comes back EVERY eye will see him, how would this be possible on a rotating ball???

Take it for what it says, God does not lie. The devil does.

This caught my eye from one of the early pages of this thread....and it gave me a chuckle.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Here's the thing. On a "flat earth", it would be super easy to figure out how high the sun is above the Earth. You find the spot that the Sun is directly above the flat Earth. You measure the angle of the sun (above the horizon) from a different location, then you use elementary grade math to calculate the sun's height above the Earth.

So why do we not have a definitive answer from flat-earthers of how high the sun is above the Earth? Even GP has said that he doesn't agree with the guy's YT video about how large the sun is and how high it is above the Earth.

This is a fallacy of argumentation - to demand immediate answers to every question possible on a subject. Why don't you hold your vaunted, infallible academia Establishment to this same standard? How many times over the years have they changed, for instance, the distance they claim that the earth is from the sun? At one time many years ago, the consensus was "4 million miles". Then it increased a few times over the years to now "93 million miles". Same thing with their claims on the age of the universe, etc. They are constantly changing their claims.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

I'm not the one calling users/posters here names. When I say that universities/academia is "Marxist" run, that's a factual description of reality.

I am the one being called names - eg, being called a "moon bat" a few posts above on this page.

I got news for you, not everything is Marxist if one disagrees. The constant wanna be Drudge posting isn't news or discussing. I'd like to know some posters views other than a basement keyboard warrior who has nothing to do other than post on X theories about the end of time. There are issues in the world that need to be looked at for sure, but not everything is some big conspiracy.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Voltmeter101 said:

Also when Jesus comes back EVERY eye will see him, how would this be possible on a rotating ball???

This caught my eye from one of the early pages of this thread....and it gave me a chuckle.

You know what is some of the highest comedy to me? The "moon landings". Nearly bust my sides watching and looking into it. We need to delve into those next.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Autenien said:

grantwolf said:

I got news for you, not everything is Marxist if one disagrees. The constant wanna be Drudge posting isn't news or discussing. I'd like to know some posters views other than a basement keyboard warrior who has nothing to do other than post on X theories about the end of time. There are issues in the world that need to be looked at for sure, but not everything is some big conspiracy.

I do debate and discuss the topics I start, interacting with other posters. It's completely disingenuous of you to claim that I don't.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

This is a fallacy of argumentation - to demand immediate answers to every question possible on a subject. Why don't you hold your vaunted, infallible academia Establishment to this same standard? How many times over the years have they changed, for instance, the distance they claim that the earth is from the sun? At one time many years ago, the consensus was "4 million miles". Then it increased a few times over the years to now "93 million miles". Same thing with their claims on the age of the universe, etc. They are constantly changing their claims.
"many years ago"...dude, this was pretty damn closely measured all the way back to the late 1700's.

Besides, that's the way science works. We develop better tools and can more accurately collect data and come to better conclusions over time.
barelypure
grantwolf said:

Where is the sun?
Maybe this will help answer the question

grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Voltmeter101 said:

You know what is some of the highest comedy to me? The "moon landings". Nearly bust my sides watching and looking into it. We need to delve into those next.
You and I already had the moon landing discussion. I rebutted every argument you had back before you got banned from PP (or Statefans...whichever)
grantwolf
grantwolf said:

Voltmeter101 said:

I'm wondering how we'll all see Jesus on a flat Earth, but can't see the sun at night....
ConfuseusPack

2. Under the "orthodox" model of the earth and universe, with the earth supposedly whizzing around the sun at thousands of miles an hour, what keeps the atmosphere of the earth from "blowing away"? Is is really the gravitational pull of the earth which does this? The same scientific establishment claims that comets are flying through space, and that the comet's "tail" is caused by dust and gas being "released" or blown off from the comet. So why doesn't this also happen to the earth?

Bwaaahaha! This is amazing!
GuerrillaPack
ConfuseusPack said:

2. Under the "orthodox" model of the earth and universe, with the earth supposedly whizzing around the sun at thousands of miles an hour, what keeps the atmosphere of the earth from "blowing away"? Is is really the gravitational pull of the earth which does this? The same scientific establishment claims that comets are flying through space, and that the comet's "tail" is caused by dust and gas being "released" or blown off from the comet. So why doesn't this also happen to the earth?

In addition, we are to believe that earth's atmosphere is right next to the "vacuum of space", and somehow doesn't get sucked away. Truly amazing. Try that on the surface of the earth in a lab and see if gas doesn't rush into a vacuum. Why doesn't "gravity" keep the gas from rushing into the vacuum in a lab located at the earth's surface?

In real scientific observation, a pressure on a gas can only be obtained if there is a container for the gas. The reality is that there is a hard dome structure above the earth that contains the atmosphere. It is described in the Bible as the "firmament" of heaven, in the first chapter of Genesis and mentioned several other times in the Bible.

Also, in the globetard model with the earth being a big ball spinning around at 1,000 miles per hour at the equator, somehow the atmosphere of the earth stays "velocroed" to the earth in that it also spins with the earth at the same speed. So, for example, when Felix Baumgartner went up in a high altitude balloon 120,000 feet in altitude, his balloon took off from New Mexico and went straight up in the air and then when he jumped several hours later he landed in New Mexico. The earth wasn't spinning below him (relative to his position in the atmosphere), and when he jumped he would land thousands of miles to the west out in the Pacific Ocean.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

ConfuseusPack said:

In real scientific observation, a pressure on a gas can only be obtained if there is a container for the gas. The reality is that there is a hard dome structure above the earth that contains the atmosphere. It is described in the Bible as the "firmament" of heaven, in the first chapter of Genesis and mentioned several other times in the Bible.

For sure, the theory of a dome that nobody has seen, that nobody knows where it starts and ends, and nobody knows how high up it extends, and whether or not it is below or above a sun and moon that nobody knows how far away from the earth that they are IS FAR MORE LOGICAL than gravity keeping the atmostphere close to the earth.
grantwolf
ConfuseusPack said:

"Under the "orthodox" model of the earth and universe, with the earth supposedly whizzing around the sun at thousands of miles an hour, what keeps the atmosphere of the earth from "blowing away"? Is is really the gravitational pull of the earth which does this?" - YES

"The same scientific establishment claims that comets are flying through space, and that the comet's "tail" is caused by dust and gas being "released" or blown off from the comet. So why doesn't this also happen to the earth?"

A comet's mass is orders of magnitudes less than the Earth's, thus not having the gravitational pull to maintain its off-gasses around it. I believe the largest observed comet is around 80 miles in diameter.
ConfuseusPack
GuerrillaPack said:

ConfuseusPack said:

In addition, we are to believe that earth's atmosphere is right next to the "vacuum of space", and somehow doesn't get sucked away. Truly amazing. Try that on the surface of the earth in a lab and see if gas doesn't rush into a vacuum. Why doesn't "gravity" keep the gas from rushing into the vacuum in a lab located at the earth's surface?

Also, in the globetard model with the earth being a big ball spinning around at 1,000 miles per hour at the equator, somehow the atmosphere of the earth stays "velocroed" to the earth in that it also spins with the earth at the same speed. So, for example, when Felix Baumgartner went up in a high altitude balloon 120,000 feet in altitude, his balloon took off from New Mexico and went straight up in the air and then when he jumped several hours later he landed in New Mexico. The earth wasn't spinning below him (relative to his position in the atmosphere), and when he jumped he would land thousands of miles to the west out in the Pacific Ocean.
Dear Heavenly Father,

Please have mercy on this afflicted lamb of your flock and provide him sustenance and a warm place to doo-doo.

Amen
GuerrillaPack
ConfuseusPack said:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please have mercy on this afflicted lamb of your flock and provide him sustenance and a warm place to doo-doo.

Amen
So you actually believe in God? Or is this post a mocking of belief in God?

The entire "orthodox" faux "scientific" Establishment theory of cosmology (eg, Big Bang, theory of evolution, heliocentric and globe earth theories) was concocted for the specific goal of rejection of the belief in God and the Bible and to push an atheistic agenda on the masses.

NASA and the faux "science" of Marxist-run academia is a religion too. It's part of the religion of atheists and others who want to reject God and the Bible. That is why people react in such an emotional manner when people like me attack their religious view associated with NASA and the Big Bang, evolution spinning ball heliocentric false ideology about cosmology and the universe.
ConfuseusPack
GuerrillaPack said:

ConfuseusPack said:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Amen
So you actually believe in God? Or is this post a mocking of belief in God?

The entire "orthodox" faux "scientific" Establishment theory of cosmology (eg, Big Bang, theory of evolution, heliocentric and globe earth theories) was concocted for the specific goal of rejection of the belief in God and the Bible and to push an atheistic agenda on the masses.

NASA and the faux "science" of Marxist-run academia is a religion too. It's part of the religion of atheists and others who want to reject God and the Bible. That is why people react in such an emotional manner when people like me attack their religious view associated with NASA and the Big Bang, evolution spinning ball heliocentric false ideology about cosmology and the universe.
No, it was a sincere prayer. I hope it helps.
grantwolf
It is possible to believe in God AND know that the Earth is flat. FYI.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.