The "Flat Earth" movement - Could Establishment claims about the universe be false?

70,486 Views | 465 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FlossyDFlynt said:

How the dinosaurs died according to flat earthers

LOL....
dogplasma
We got rid of moon rockets because, guess what, it's really freaking expensive to run a moon program. Plus they'd served their purpose - we'd "won" the moon race. So yeah, no moon rockets for a very long time. But guess what again: We're about to go back. The Artemis program is slated to have us back on the moon near the moon's South Pole in the next 2-3 years. Will you believe this next one? Is the moon flat too?
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Question, do we currently go to space?
The manned Artemis mission is about eighteen to twenty-four months away, if they stay on schedule.
dogplasma
That schedule will probably slip, but it's not far away. The Chinese also have manned moon ambitions. I'd have to look it up but I think they're targeting around 2030 maybe? Could be wrong about that date.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

That schedule will probably slip, but it's not far away. The Chinese also have manned moon ambitions. I'd have to look it up but I think they're targeting around 2030 maybe? Could be wrong about that date.
China faked their own "moon landing" back in 2013. But hardly anybody knows about it, because it was so fake that the commie Lamestream media didn't cover it.

Here's a video of the landing. Read the comments, 99% of which are calling it out as beyond fake.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

We got rid of moon rockets because, guess what, it's really freaking expensive to run a moon program. Plus they'd served their purpose - we'd "won" the moon race. So yeah, no moon rockets for a very long time. But guess what again: We're about to go back. The Artemis program is slated to have us back on the moon near the moon's South Pole in the next 2-3 years. Will you believe this next one? Is the moon flat too?
Oh, right...yes, I'm going to blindly trust and believe known liars who only lie to us about everything, and have zero credibility on anything. I wouldn't want to be a "crazy conspiracy theorist" and dare to question those known liars.

And since when is the U.S. Government worried about keeping spending in check? Over the last 20 years the national debt has exploded from 8 trillion to 34 trillion dollars. The idea that the federal government is worried about the cost to keep producing big rockets is laughable.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
dogplasma
The other related reason is that we changed focus to the shuttle program. We weren't going to spend on the shuttle program and continue the moon program at the same time. Especially since, after several moon missions, I think there was a national sense that we didn't need to keep putting resources into it. Why we didn't want to keep watching guys playing golf and driving goddam dune buggies on the moon is beyond me.
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

China faked their own "moon landing" back in 2013. But hardly anybody knows about it, because it was so fake that the commie Lamestream media didn't cover it.

Here's a video of the landing. Read the comments, 99% of which are calling it out as beyond fake.

NASA's lunar orbiter took pictures (before and after) of the Chang'e 3 landing site. Their Mars orbiter snapped pics of the Chinese Mars rover. So now NASA is covering for the Chinese?
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

NASA's lunar orbiter took pictures (before and after) of the Chang'e 3 landing site. Their Mars orbiter snapped pics of the Chinese Mars rover. So now NASA is covering for the Chinese?
Oh right...and I'm sure those "photographs" are just as legitimate as all the fake "photos" from NASA from the Apollo "moon landings" too.

Yes, all these nations clearly are covering for each other. That's the only conclusion we can make. We can debate the motives as to why they do it, but it's clear from the evidence (ie, analyzing the alleged "photographs", "video", etc) that all of these supposed "moon landings" and various other "space missions" (by India, China, etc) are being hoaxed.

And is that really so hard to believe? Look at what the nations of the world did during the covid scamdemic or with the "climate change" fraud. Around 99% of the nations in the world also worked together to perpetrate the covid-19 plandemic on the the world, and are continuing to push the "climate change" scam on the world. That's just 2 glaring examples. There are dozens more examples of huge frauds that various nations are working together to perpetrate -- eg, the 2003 Iraq War based on the lie of "weapons of mass destruction", etc.

But back to this supposed 2013 Chinese "moon landing"...just LOOK at that video that I posted above from the Chinese of their supposed "moon landing" in 2013. You actually think that is real?
dogplasma
I have seen the video and you'll have to give specifics about what you don't like about it. I see nothing weird.

You hand-wave away the motive behind multiple nations with different politics and ideologies somehow conspiring together to fake their collective space programs. But if you're going to make a claim like that, you'd better be able to give, at the very VERY least, a damn good reason why they'd do THAT and not collaborate in other major areas. Because nitpicking YouTube videos for blips and shadows just doesn't cut it.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

I have seen the video and you'll have to give specifics about what you don't like about it. I see nothing weird.

You hand-wave away the motive behind multiple nations with different politics and ideologies somehow conspiring together to fake their collective space programs. But if you're going to make a claim like that, you'd better be able to give, at the very VERY least, a damn good reason why they'd do THAT and not collaborate in other major areas. Because nitpicking YouTube videos for blips and shadows just doesn't cut it.
There are obvious "damn good" reasons why they are doing it. Just like there are damn good reasons why all these nations have, on record, conspired together to carry out the covid-19 scamdemic, push the "climate change" fraud, perpetrated the 2003 Iraq War based on a deliberate lie ("weapons of mass destruction"), went along with the 9/11 false flag and perpetrated the "war on terror" fraud, etc.

These nations may appear on the surface to all have "different politics and ideologies". And the people of those nations do have vastly different beliefs. Their puppet governments, however, are a different story. The governments are all going along with the same agenda on the BIG issues -- such as the covid plandemic and tyranny, climate change hoax, war-mongering based on lies, etc. Why? Because they are being controlled by a small group of elites advancing one agenda.

Most of the governments of the world are actually ruled/controlled by a cabal of people (ie, Luciferian elites advancing a Marxist "New World Order" agenda) connected to the international bankers and their lackeys (for example George Soros, who is believed to be a minion of the Rothschild banking family). World politicians (most of which are just blackmailed puppets and figure-heads) and other mega powerful people meet together and conspire at places like the World Economic Forum, with Klaus Schwab and the people running the WEF being high-level "managers" for the elites who actually rule/control most of the governments of the world.

So, back to the "moon landing" and "space exploration" hoaxes. I've explained this several times earlier in this thread...and did so in point #5 of my initial post in this thread...this Luciferian Marxist/NWO cabal that rules the governments of most nations clearly has an ideological agenda to push when it comes to cosmology and the nature of the universe. And that agenda is to deny the existence of God, and advance an atheistic/secular ideology on the masses. That is why they fanatically promote preposterous nonsense such as the theory of evolution and the Big Bang theory as if they were "scientific fact". The heliocentric theory and "globe earth" theory are also false "science" that is used to advance this atheistic agenda -- because the Bible teaches that the earth is "immovable" (and flat) and that it is the center of the universe with the stars and planets being the ones that rotate around above the earth...and, of course, it also teaches that we were created by God, and did not come into existence by accident after a Big Bang explosion.

They are using this entire false cosmology to claim that they have "disproved the Bible", and therefore demonstrated that the Bible is NOT the "word of God", but rather just some "fairytale concocted by men". Probably the biggest reason that a huge percentage of the population of Western nations have abandoned belief in God over the last century or so has been their belief in the lie that "science" has "disproved" the Bible. And NASA and the fake "moon landings" and "space exploration" have played a huge role in that...in giving "legitimacy" to the "earth is a rock that flew out from the Big Bang" false cosmology -- with, for example, the faked "photos" of a "globe earth from space" being the supposed "ultimate proof" that the earth is allegedly a sphere.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.