The "Flat Earth" movement - Could Establishment claims about the universe be false?

93,035 Views | 712 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by ncsupack1
MoCoWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GuerrillaPack said:

MoCoWolf said:

Must be very interesting to go through life as GP.

You either have to not tell people what you really believe, or you have to be honest, and then have them think you are a wackadoodle.

Either way, had to be an interesting existence
It's extremely interesting...because knowing the truth about what's actually going on in the world is 1000x more fascinating (and important/meaningful as well) than the best fictional Hollywood story.

And I would speak and stand up for the truth even if I was in a minority of 1% or less. But as I mentioned a few posts ago, it's not like I'm in some "super extreme minority" on many of these views -- whether it's flat earth, covid being a scam, 9/11 an inside job, the reality of the NWO agenda, etc. For example, again, the poll I posted above shows that 12% of Americans believe the earth is flat and around 8% are "unsure" as to whether it's flat or a sphere. That's 1 in 5 people (20%) who are either on my side, or do not think I'm a "wackadoodle".

Holy cannoli
Oldsouljer
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

As I thought.

Explain something and Guerrilla refuses to believe it, as if satellites only look at visible wavelengths.

Live in your fantasy world I guess.

But why would you do that and then present the photograph to the public as if that's how the earth appears to the human eye?

A better question is: If NASA is using fake CGI imagery to depict the Earth, why would they use colors that don't correlate to reality? Are they dumb?
Another better question. Why is it that Earth was accepted to be a sphere long before there was a NASA? Long before the Wright brothers, for that matter.
MoCoWolf
Oldsouljer said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

As I thought.

Explain something and Guerrilla refuses to believe it, as if satellites only look at visible wavelengths.

But why would you do that and then present the photograph to the public as if that's how the earth appears to the human eye?

A better question is: If NASA is using fake CGI imagery to depict the Earth, why would they use colors that don't correlate to reality? Are they dumb?
Another better question. Why is it that Earth was accepted to be a sphere long before there was a NASA? Long before the Wright brothers, for that matter.
Because, you know, its round.
GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

As I thought.

There was not some "universal consensus" back then, just as there is not today.

There have always been people of the flat earth view -- including among intellectual circles. In the mid and late 1800s and early 1900s, there were many scholarly books released arguing the flat earth view -- including "Zetetic Astronomy - Earth Not a Globe" by Samuel Rowbotham (1881), "One Hundred Proofs that the Earth is not a Globe" by William Carpenter (1885), and "Terra Firma: the Earth Not a Planet, Proved from Scripture, Reason, and Fact" David Wardlaw Scott (1901).

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Packchem91
Oldsouljer said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

WolfpackUSC said:

As I thought.

You know ol Galileo was a leftist commie government backed hack in sync with "Venice-wood" to hold the common 1500s man down

But the true tell was when John Glenn became a Senator. You know those guys are liars. Invalidated all his precious works of good
dogplasma
GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

About 1 in 4 Americans also believe in astrology. 1 in 5 think the holocaust didn't happen. A bunch of people think Africa is a country.
Cope

It's only going up. That poll is from April 2022, over two years old. It's certainly higher than 20% now.
And that means what? If 20% of middle America thinks the earth is flat, that's sad and is grounds for American education reform, but it's no basis for critical thinking. Now, if a large percentage of people who know what they're talking about and whose livelihoods are directly affected by the idea think the earth is flat - astronomers, geologists, meteorologists, biologists, oceanographers, engineers (cough cough), etc, etc - then you might be onto something. But last I checked, practically 0% of those people agree with you. Heck, even the Creation Museum thinks the earth is round.
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

GuerrillaPack said:

dogplasma said:

About 1 in 4 Americans also believe in astrology. 1 in 5 think the holocaust didn't happen. A bunch of people think Africa is a country.
Cope

It's only going up. That poll is from April 2022, over two years old. It's certainly higher than 20% now.
And that means what? If 20% of middle America thinks the earth is flat, that's sad and is grounds for American education reform, but it's no basis for critical thinking. Now, if a large percentage of people who know what they're talking about and whose livelihoods are directly affected by the idea think the earth is flat - astronomers, geologists, meteorologists, biologists, oceanographers, engineers (cough cough), etc, etc - then you might be onto something. But last I checked, practically 0% of those people agree with you. Heck, even the Creation Museum thinks the earth is round.
Of course "Establishment" institutions (academia, Lamestream media, government) is promoting the false cosmology that the earth is a sphere flying through space -- at least the heads of those organizations. In this present world, the "powers that be" are serving Satan. But there are still MANY geologists, meteorologists, biologists, engineers etc who know and believe the truth that the earth is flat. And many of them work within the government, academia, and the Establishment media. They just can't be too vocal about their true beliefs or they lose their jobs.

It was 20% of the American public almost two and a half years ago. It's probably at least 25%, maybe 30% by today. And if you noted the charts, the flat earth belief was much higher among the younger generations (Millennials and Gen Z)....so due the fact that it is growing faster among the younger generations and just through "natural" expansion of the belief, it will probably be close to 40% within a short period of time, maybe within the next 5 years, 10 max.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
dogplasma
Again, so what with the number of people? By that reasoning, you gonna teach kids that astrology is true or that UNC football is a sleeping giant? Many people think these things that we know are not true.
grantwolf
I'm still trying to figure out why these intellectual giants haven't bothered to go outside with some simple devices to measure shadows in different parts of the Earth (at the same time) to calculate the distance to the Sun or moon. There are apparently millions of people who "believe" the Earth is flat...but they don't have the collective intelligence to figure this stuff out.

Makes you wonder if the 10% who believe the Earth is flat maybe aren't the smartest 10%?
grantwolf
Here's a pretty interesting article on the whole Flat Earth thing:

Flat Earth

"They seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don't want to believe."

That quote right there pretty well sums the whole movement up.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Flat Earth

"They seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don't want to believe."

"Fighting flat earth". Well at least they recognized the "threat" to their precious Luciferian false Big Bang and flying sphere earth, theory of evolution cosmology. But they haven't done such a great job in fighting it...since we're we were at 20% of Americans either believing in flat earth or "unsure" if the earth was flat or a sphere, per polling almost 2 and a half years ago.

They are losing their fight.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Flat Earth

"Fighting flat earth". Well at least they recognized the "threat" to their precious Luciferian false Big Bang and flying sphere earth, theory of evolution cosmology. But they haven't done such a great job in fighting it...since we're we were at 20% of Americans either believing in flat earth or "unsure" if the earth was flat or a sphere, per polling almost 2 and a half years ago.

They are losing their fight.
Did you actually read the whole article?
dogplasma
From the article, I like that some flat earthers "reject gravity" in favor of a perpetually accelerating disc. Say what now?
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

From the article, I like that some flat earthers "reject gravity" in favor of a perpetually accelerating disc. Say what now?
No one in the flat earth community believes that (the claim on the earth perpetually moving upwards), and I mean NO ONE. They get that from the "The Flat Earth Society" website (here), which is a controlled opposition website -- meaning that it is run by people connected to the Establishment, and only pretends to be advocating flat earth, but for the purpose of putting out false information in order to try to make flat earthers look stupid. 99.9% of people in the flat earth community who know about this website know that it is a controlled op site.

This particular controlled op website is constantly used by Establishment sources when attempting and claiming to "debunk" the flat earth view, by shooting down the strawman arguments of their controlled op agents.
GuerrillaPack
Speaking of the general growth of the flat earth view and movement in society at large...

Here is a recent interview/conversation on Roseanne Barr's podcast (released 11 days ago) between Roseanne and one of the most prominent members of the flat earth community named Dave Weiss. I haven't watched it yet, but understand that Roseanne is not confrontational with Dave in this interview -- so we can assume that she is at the very least open to consideration of the flat earth view (not opposed to it), and therefore probably doing this podcast as a way to bring the topic to the attention of her audience.

Roseanne has about 500k subscribers on her YouTube channel here...and how many more subscribed to her podcast on other platforms, I don't know. Anyway, she has a huge audience.

BTW, here is Dave Weiss' YouTube channel (with 105k subscribers), called "DITRH" (deep inside the rabbit hole):
https://www.youtube.com/@DITRH
grantwolf
Are....are we using Rosanne Barr as an example of a level-headed viewpoint? Seriously?

Rosanne Barr who once Tweeted "Susan Rice is a man with big swinging ape balls"?!

The woman is a grifter who makes a living off of people filled with hate.

GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Are....are we using Rosanne Barr as an example of a level-headed viewpoint? Seriously?

Rosanne Barr who once Tweeted "Susan Rice is a man with big swinging ape balls"?!

Attack Roseanne Barr all you want. Bring up all her past sins, whatever. I'm not saying that I agree with Roseanne on everything. I'm not using her as the basis of whether my view is correct, or not. The reason I posted the podcast, as I said, is simply to point out how the flat earth movement is growing and becoming much more popular than many people may think, and now even getting close to "mainstream" to the point that a lot of major celebrities are not afraid to admit that they hold this view.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

"filled with hate"

LMFAOOOOO

*Leftist hysteria intensifies*
GuerrillaPack
What about the visceral HATRED that libtards and other Establishment boot-lickers have for flat earthers?

I can see the IPS Leftists now screaming and typing furiously how I'm an "IDIOT" and "MORON" as they read this thread!!

Guess what? YOU are "filled with hate" too!!! lmfaooo
ncsupack1
Didn't she spit while singing the during the National Anthem?
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

What about the visceral HATRED that libtards and other Establishment boot-lickers have for flat earthers?

I can see the IPS Leftists now screaming and typing furiously how I'm an "IDIOT" and "MORON" as they read this thread!!

Guess what? YOU are "filled with hate" too!!! lmfaooo
Observing that someone is ignorant on a subject, or in your case, on a myriad of subjects, does not mean I hate them....
grantwolf
ncsupack1 said:

She made a mockery of it, but because she's far right it's not a problem.
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

How long ago was that? She's now a Patriot. She's changed. You might be surprised at her change in politics over the years.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Roseanne has been very public of her support for Trump.

THE HORROR

Roseanne has had a major shift in her ideology and politics over the years. But don't let that stop you from trying to smear her because she now supports flat earth. LOL
grantwolf
Rosanne thinks that Trump is the current Commander in Chief, for God's sake. I'm sure she's ripe to believe in the Flat Earth.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

How long ago was that? She's now a Patriot. She's changed. You might be surprised at her change in politics over the years.
What makes her a "Patriot"?
ncsupack1
grantwolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Or a comedian?
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's her choice, but I don't have to listen to someone who does that.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

Rosanne things that Trump is the current Commander in Chief, for God's sake.
No, that's your precious kid sniffer, communist comrade Joe Biden. He's the one who is actually senile.

But please, continue with your hysterical, foaming at the mouth smear campaign against Roseanne...now that you've discovered she is a flat earther. Lie about her some more!! NASA and the communist cause need you grantwolf!! Save their Luciferian false cosmology!! We can't let Roseanne destroy it!
GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Then don't. I'm not forcing you to. I'm merely making people aware of the information/podcast.
ncsupack1
GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

ncsupack1 said:

Then don't. I'm not forcing you to. I'm merely making people aware of the information/podcast.

Fair
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

No, that's your precious kid sniffer, communist comrade Joe Biden. He's the one who is actually senile.

But please, continue with your hysterical, foaming at the mouth smear campaign against Roseanne...now that you've discovered she is a flat earther. Lie about her some more!! NASA and the communist cause need you grantwolf!! Save their Luciferian false cosmology!! We can't let Roseanne destroy it!
Are you suggesting that Rosanne Barr doesn't think that Trump is the current Commander in Chief? I'm happy to provide a video of her saying just that. And you appear to be the only one that's hysterical and foaming at the mouth, for the record.
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Are you suggesting that Rosanne Barr doesn't think that Trump is the current Commander in Chief? I'm happy to provide a video of her saying just that. And you appear to be the only one that's hysterical and foaming at the mouth, for the record.
Oh, ok...the Q anon stuff. I forgot about that. I retract my claim that you lied.
grantwolf
GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

grantwolf said:

Oh, ok...the Q anon stuff. I forgot about that. I retract my claim that you lied.
So you'll forgive me if I'm willing to disqualify just about anything else that comes from her, no?
GuerrillaPack
grantwolf said:

So you'll forgive me if I'm willing to disqualify just about anything else that comes from her, no?
Anything, wow. You're like the world's expert in "debunking" Roseanne Barr. Amazing. Now that she's a flat earther, I assume you will REALLY be digging deep to bring up all the dirt you can find on her. Yes, we all wait with bated breath for your coming expose on Roseanne. Remember, grantwolf....NASA and the Luciferian Establishment depends on you! Onward communist soldier!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.