Israel and Iran conflict

6,054 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

To sum the Iran "attack" on Israel up easily, more people were killed in regular gun free Chicago violence this weekend then were killed with Iran's drones, missiles and ICBMs launched at Israel combined.

This was just a nothing burger from Iran to save face with their people much like the "attack" on the US air base when all their missiles landed outside the perimeter after we took out their important general.

Hopefully nothing escalates and Biden can go back to the beach where he's most useful.

It was a nothing burger because Biden has 50 years of foreign policy experience and is a bad ass. The U.S. had frickin' Arab countries shooting down Iranian drones on Israel's behalf, all while Israel is taking a massive crap on the Palestinians. Let that sink in.
that's a take

Funny, Putin had the same take a few years ago, after their first summit:

"Biden is a professional, and you need to work very carefully with him so as not to miss something," Putin told reporters Thursdaya day after they met in the neutral site of Geneva... "He himself does not miss anything, I assure you. It was completely obvious to me... The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by our and even the American press, has nothing to do with reality"

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-joe-biden-intelligent-collected-does-not-miss-thing-1601707
lol, presenting us with a quote from Putin isn't exactly proving your point.

Lol, it kinda does. But ok. The point is that you guys work really hard to not see the long string of foreign policy best case scenarios we've had since Biden took office. Add the other night to the list.
We're funding multiple wars in just the few years he's been in office. Billions of American taxpayer dollars. This your "strong foreign policy" you're proud of? I personally preferred reading mean tweets while sipping my coffee in the morning and not worrying about WWIII kicking off while also not funding other countries wars.

P.S. You do know we were funding the war in Afghanistan while you were sipping your morning coffee? That war cost us WAY more than whatever you think we're giving the Ukraine, and we'd still be there if Trump won in 2020.

How much equipment did we leave over there in Afghanistan? Also, how did you think the pull out went there?
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

To sum the Iran "attack" on Israel up easily, more people were killed in regular gun free Chicago violence this weekend then were killed with Iran's drones, missiles and ICBMs launched at Israel combined.

This was just a nothing burger from Iran to save face with their people much like the "attack" on the US air base when all their missiles landed outside the perimeter after we took out their important general.

Hopefully nothing escalates and Biden can go back to the beach where he's most useful.

It was a nothing burger because Biden has 50 years of foreign policy experience and is a bad ass. The U.S. had frickin' Arab countries shooting down Iranian drones on Israel's behalf, all while Israel is taking a massive crap on the Palestinians. Let that sink in.
that's a take

"Biden is a professional, and you need to work very carefully with him so as not to miss something," Putin told reporters Thursdaya day after they met in the neutral site of Geneva... "He himself does not miss anything, I assure you. It was completely obvious to me... The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by our and even the American press, has nothing to do with reality"

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-joe-biden-intelligent-collected-does-not-miss-thing-1601707

Lol, it kinda does. But ok. The point is that you guys work really hard to not see the long string of foreign policy best case scenarios we've had since Biden took office. Add the other night to the list.
We're funding multiple wars in just the few years he's been in office. Billions of American taxpayer dollars. This your "strong foreign policy" you're proud of? I personally preferred reading mean tweets while sipping my coffee in the morning and not worrying about WWIII kicking off while also not funding other countries wars.

P.P.S. When did the party of Reagan become such unbelievable sissies? "We can't stand up to dictators invading Europe! War is so scary and expensive!"
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

P.S. You do know we were funding the war in Afghanistan while you were sipping your morning coffee? That war cost us WAY more than whatever you think we're giving the Ukraine, and we'd still be there if Trump won in 2020.

How much equipment did we leave over there in Afghanistan? Also, how did you think the pull out went there?

So after being in Afghanistan for 20 years dumping infinite money into a hopeless army that had no interest in fighting the Taliban, how do you fantasize any pullout could have possibly gone?

All things considered it was basically flawless. We got a TON of people out very rapidly, and with relatively few casualties, though of course you guys turned those casualties into t-shirts because that's what you do. But if you do have a problem with the tactical decisions of the pullout, take it up with the Army, it was their plan.

The reason Trump (and Obama) never pulled out was because:
1) They knew pulling out would be a ****show no matter what
2) They were under CRUSHING political pressure from the entire system making money off of being in Afghanistan, as evidenced by the relentless evening news spectacle doing everything they could to prevent a pullout.

Biden is the only one that said "I don't care, howl on the evening news every night about it, I don't give a fu**, we're leaving!". The dude has more spine in his pinky finger than Trump will ever have.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

So after being in Afghanistan for 20 years dumping infinite money into a hopeless army that had no interest in fighting the Taliban, how do you fantasize any pullout could have possibly gone?

All things considered it was basically flawless. We got a TON of people out very rapidly, and with relatively few casualties, though of course you guys turned those casualties into t-shirts because that's what to do. But if you do have a problem with the tactical decisions of the pullout, take it up with the Army, it was their plan.

2) They were under CRUSHING pressure from the entire system making money off of being in Afghanistan, as evidenced by the relentless evening news spectacle doing everything they could to prevent a pullout.

Biden is the only one that said "I don't care, howl on the evening news every night about it, I don't give a fu**, we're leaving!". The dude has more spine in his pinky finger than Trump will ever have.

You a something, are you a spokesperson for Biden? Second, I and others have been critical of Trump and the GOP for their flaws, anything about Biden or the Democrat Party that you disagree with? Or are you just a troll who has nothing better to do during the day? I mean this as honest questions? Cause nobody carries this much water for anyone or thing.
BBW12OG
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

All things considered it was basically flawless. We got a TON of people out very rapidly, and with relatively few casualties, though of course you guys turned those casualties into t-shirts because that's what to do. But if you do have a problem with the tactical decisions of the pullout, take it up with the Army, it was their plan.

2) They were under CRUSHING pressure from the entire system making money off of being in Afghanistan, as evidenced by the relentless evening news spectacle doing everything they could to prevent a pullout.

You a something, are you a spokesperson for Biden? Second, I and others have been critical of Trump and the GOP for their flaws, anything about Biden or the Democrat Party that you disagree with? Or are you just a troll who has nothing better to do during the day? I mean this as honest questions? Cause nobody carries this much water for anyone or thing.
Dude... he is trolling you.....

That is why most, if not all, of us ignore him.

Since he started over here probably 10+ regular posters stopped posting. Just ignore him. He never tries in good faith to have a discussion.

He's an out of work nobody with nothing to do.
ncsupack1
Good advice.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

I get it... these days you guys only surround yourself with other people spewing the same right wing fantasyland talking points over and over. Everyone else OMG CAN'T BE SERIOUS. So when someone walks in from outside your bubble it must be very disorienting. Watching you guys tell each other to ignore the scary words is pretty comical, I have to admit.

Anyway, for the most part I've been pleasantly surprised just how effective Biden has actually been, especially considering how completely nuts Congressional Republican are these days. As far as the Democratic party, they mostly keep their crazies in check. The super woke wing of the Democratic base pretty much annoys everyone, most Dems included.
wolf howl
SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

P.P.S. When did the party of Reagan become such unbelievable sissies? "We can't stand up to dictators invading Europe! War is so scary and expensive!"
I know you're clearly a parody/troll account but just wanted to say the ONLY time in the last decade that Putin hasn't invaded another country is when a "party of Reagan" member was in the White House, btw.

Being in proxy wars with nuclear armed nations isn't being macho, you know this I'm sure though. No one respects Biden, or Obama, which is why Putin did what he wanted to do when they were in office and didn't test Trump. Again, I do prefer world peace and no new wars but I'm glad you're excited the middle east is in shambles along with a war in eastern Europe, congrats!
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

I know you're clearly a parody/troll account but just wanted to say the ONLY time in the last decade that Putin hasn't invaded another country is when a "party of Reagan" member was in the White House, btw.

Being in proxy wars with nuclear armed nations isn't being macho, you know this I'm sure though. No one respects Biden, or Obama, which is why Putin did what he wanted to do when they were in office and didn't test Trump. Again, I do prefer world peace and no new wars but I'm glad you're excited the middle east is in shambles along with a war in eastern Europe, congrats!
Lol, uh huh. Oh look, here's Trump pushing Putin around! Just kidding... what an embarrassment.

Bockwinkle
Russian invasions...
Bush, check.
Obama, check.
Prince of Peace, none.
Brandon, check.
wolf howl
Bockwinkle said:

Russian invasions...
Bush, check.
Obama, check.
Prince of Peace, none.
Brandon, check.
Wait, I mean, look at that clip from NBC though!?!? LOL

Find you someone that loves you as much as SlappyWolf loves Brandon.
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

Bockwinkle said:

Russian invasions...
Bush, check.
Obama, check.
Prince of Peace, none.
Brandon, check.
Wait, I mean, look at that clip from NBC though!?!? LOL

Find you someone that loves you as much as SlappyWolf loves Brandon.

Dark Brandon says:

BBW12OG
Yeah... here' your "Dark Brandon" yesterday...... poor kids.

Maybe you and Sleepy Joe have more in common than we think. You like sniffing kids and showering with your teenage daughter?

wolf howl
BBW12OG said:

Yeah... here' your "Dark Brandon" yesterday...... poor kids.

Maybe you and Sleepy Joe have more in common than we think. You like sniffing kids and showering with your teenage daughter?

The kid is actually doing a great job at keeping him going in the right direction at least. Typically he drifts off randomly in other directions and has to be corralled. Guess the smell of fresh young kids had him locked in.

Also, that cringe chant by one person at the end (We love Joeee). Had to be slappywolf right?
BBW12OG
What's even worse is the look on his face and the half buttoned jacket......
barelypure
So Biden did the same as he did for the Russian invasion of Ukraine, he gave the green light for Iran to attack Israel as long as they didn't attack too much. Is he stupid or what?

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-informed-turkey-advance-its-operation-against-israel-turkish-source-2024-04-14/

Iran informed Turkey in advance of its planned operation against Israel, a Turkish diplomatic source told Reuters on Sunday, adding that Washington had conveyed to Tehran via Ankara that any action it took had to be "within certain limits". But don't worry the left and the maroons here will start making excuses just like they did with the Putin incident then before long they'll begin to deny it ever happened and is just a conspiracy theory. It's just what they do

The Turkish source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan had spoken to both his U.S. and Iranian counterparts in the past week to discuss the planned Iranian operation, adding Ankara had been made aware of possible developments.

Earlier this week, U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken spoke to Fidan to make clear that escalation in the Middle East was not in anyone's interest.

"Iran informed us in advance of what would happen. Possible developments also came up during the meeting with Blinken, and they (the U.S.) conveyed to Iran through us that this reaction must be within certain limits," the source said.

"In response, Iran said the reaction would be a response to Israel's attack on its embassy in Damascus and that it would not go beyond this."

BBW12OG
Yup....

He will do the same when China invades Taiwan.

Wait and see.
Werewolf
just a slip of the tongue.

Hillsboroughstpunk
Apologies for being away. Had written earlier in week, but damn draft got lost on fat thumb of touch pad. So in essence... Not a lot to say on the current situation. I was going to say on Monday that if Israel plays the smart money, they will hold off on retaliation, which is their policy in any attacks made on their country. Which is based on the Jewish religion as stated in the Old Testament "The Jewish concept of "eye for an eye" is based on the principle of Lex Talionis, or the law of retaliation, and is expressed in Exodus 21:24. The idea is that if someone takes out another person's eye, then the offender's eye should also be taken out."
So for Israel not to attack... that took some big bawls to resist.
Personally, I think that if they do no actions (other than cyber) by end of this week, they are letting it slide. It benefits them in the big picture, and their allies will be very pleased. Iran is talking trash, but Poodles are going to yap.

Still, make no mistake, Iran has changed the game board a little by directly attacking from their own soil, and not using a proxy only attack. They are on a short leash right now. They do anything, that can be traced to them, and a world of hurt will come their way. Think nuclear enrichment sites, drone and missile manufacturing sites.

Like most here, I would dearly love to see Iran punched in the face hard. Been that way for me since '79. They have been snakes in the grass ever since, and need to curb stomped. But when it happens (and it will), it needs to be on terms of the West and Israel.

Last, I have seen a lot of garbage in this thread. Since we cannot directly click and ignore seeing posts from trolls, please just ignore in general and do not get goaded into responding to the sheep and their bleating. We can bring the "civility" of the Brickyard here, and have decent, intelligent, respectful conversations and debate. Not that the BY was perfect, but dang if we did not get better in the past few years about being civil to one another regardless of leanings. Especially when a thread was started asking that politics and bullying be left out. Ignore the trolls, are you going to let an idiot control how you think? Ignore them and they will dry up and blow away. They are not worth your valuable time.

Getting back to the theme of this thread... Again, I would be surprised if any actual sortie was made on Iran by Israel. Now an action by Mossad? Oh hell yea. That is a given. I'd be very interested to know how many Iranian "consultants" are out of Iranian territory right now. I'd say very few for the time being, for they will certainly be open season.
ncsupack1
Israel would be smart to hold off right now. With Gaza going on, they start with Iran and Israel will start losing even more public support, ( not that they care ). I've said it before, they bomb Iran, pictures of kids and women dead will find themselves on the news. Iran wants this. Israel at the moment needs to put the gun back in the holster.
Ncsufist
Israel is going after irans nuke program. Explosions heard near Isfahan and Natanz.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

Israel is going after irans nuke program. Explosions heard near Isfahan and Natanz.
#Gobbler, fingers crossed!
Hillsboroughstpunk
As soon as I open my mouth....
Geez.
Welp.... let's see how the day progresses,
BBW12OG
Hillsboroughstpunk said:

As soon as I open my mouth....
Geez.
Welp.... let's see how the day progresses,
They should bomb them back into the stone ages. Take out their refineries, nuclear facilities and their military airports.
Ncsufist
Problem they will have is going after the nuke sites. They are located inside the mountains around Natanz. Umm. Think NORAD it's basically the same concept.
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

Problem they will have is going after the nuke sites. They are located inside the mountains around Natanz. Umm. Think NORAD it's basically the same concept.
Gotcha.... no easy fix on that one.

Looks like zero damage... just another "message" it appears.
Gulfstream4
Ncsufist said:

I think four F-18 Super Hornets, lead by a rogue former Top Gun instructor could take it out. Only problem is the 5th generation fighters on the way out.

Ncsufist
You mean Tom cruise Star Wars??
BBW12OG
Ncsufist said:

You mean Tom cruise Star Wars??
I see what you did there....

Nice!
barelypure
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

All things considered it was basically flawless. We got a TON of people out very rapidly, and with relatively few casualties, though of course you guys turned those casualties into t-shirts because that's what you do. But if you do have a problem with the tactical decisions of the pullout, take it up with the Army, it was their plan.

2) They were under CRUSHING political pressure from the entire system making money off of being in Afghanistan, as evidenced by the relentless evening news spectacle doing everything they could to prevent a pullout.

"Biden is the only one that said "I don't care, howl on the evening news every night about it, I don't give a fu**, we're leaving!". The dude has more spine in his pinky finger than Trump will ever have."

Talk about trying to rewrite history. Maybe you should wait a few years when it isn't as fresh in people's minds what actually happened. According to Biden he wasn't given a choice, he had to pull out of Afghanistan because Trump said so. He wasn't able to change any of Trump's plans for the withdrawal. Well except for when, where and who got out 1st but other than that his hands were tied.
BBW12OG
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

"Biden is the only one that said "I don't care, howl on the evening news every night about it, I don't give a fu**, we're leaving!". The dude has more spine in his pinky finger than Trump will ever have."

Talk about trying to rewrite history. Maybe you should wait a few years when it isn't as fresh in people's minds what actually happened. According to Biden he wasn't given a choice, he had to pull out of Afghanistan because Trump said so. He wasn't able to change any of Trump's plans for the withdrawal. Well except for when, where and who got out 1st but other than that his hands were tied.
He is an admitted liar that just posts stuff to fit his narrative. He admitted that earlier today. Just another lying MARXIST.
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Oh please. Trump met with the Taliban and basically surrendered to them, giving them the entire country for nothing in return (pretty much how he always handled despots)... he gave the Taliban maximum control over the situation and guaranteed total collapse of the good guys. Of course the withdrawal was scheduled for when the next President would be in office, presumably to screw them over. Did you forget that part?

Biden could have easily reversed course and "surged" more forces back in, given the avalanche of howls not wanting him to leave, but he decided to take the political hit that Trump was afraid of in order to actually get us out. You're welcome!
Ncsufist
By political heat you mean ignoring his military advisors on how to do it effectively?
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Oh please. Trump met with the Taliban and basically surrendered to them, giving them the entire country for nothing in return (pretty much how he always handled despots)... he gave the Taliban maximum control over the situation and guaranteed total collapse of the good guys. Of course the withdrawal was scheduled for when the next President would be in office, presumably to screw them over. Did you forget that part?

Biden could have easily reversed course and "surged" more forces back in, given the avalanche of howls not wanting him to leave, but he decided to take the political hit that Trump was afraid of in order to actually get us out. You're welcome!
Link or this is another story you 100% fabricated.

Sleepy Joe doesn't know if he has reversed course, stayed the course or finished the course. And I have linked proof to that numerous times.

You are up there pal. Send us the link to your latest fable.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Link or this is another story you 100% fabricated.

Sleepy Joe doesn't know if he has reversed course, stayed the course or finished the course. And I have linked proof to that numerous times.

You are up there pal. Send us the link to your latest fable.

Take your pick, there are a million of them... you know how Google works, right?

https://www.axios.com/2021/08/20/trump-taliban-agreement-doha-biden

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/19/us/politics/trump-biden-afghan-taliban.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/9/30/us-generals-say-afghanistan-collapse-rooted-in-trump-taliban-deal#:~:text=He%20was%20referring%20to%20a,on%20US%20and%20coalition%20forces.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.