Israel and Iran conflict

17,701 Views | 225 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by caryking
Ncsufist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Israel prepping for invasion of Lebanon per General Douglas MacGregor.

82nd units were put on standby on Monday or Tuesday to go. Not sure if this is them or not.
Oldsouljer
Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

82nd units were put on standby on Monday or Tuesday to go. Not sure if this is them or not.
I don't think so, I don't know that the 82nd has any armor since they got rid of the Sheridan light tank, and that looks like an Israeli Merkava anyway.
Ncsufist
Oldsouljer said:

Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think so, I don't know that the 82nd has any armor since they got rid of the Sheridan light tank, and that looks like an Israeli Merkava anyway.

I meant the "few thousand" troops we were going to send. Yeah. That's not a pic of any of us
Werewolf
American troop casualties on the horizon. Nuclear standoff or exchange, also.
Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

I don't see Israel launching their attack until mossad locates each and every nuke Iran has. Though with the supposed destruction of 30 f35s they may need more help from us.
DrummerboyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

I don't see Israel launching their attack until mossad locates each and every nuke Iran has. Though with the supposed destruction of 30 f35s they may need more help from us.
There was no destruction of F-35's. Glenn Beck had on a former Lt. Colonel in the IDF who was also a spokesman. There were no Israeli's hurt and there was some minor damage to one Air Force base. The F-35 story is categorically false he said. I have not seen any mention of the F-35's but Beck did bring that up this morning.

Here is the only person killed and this happened to a Palestinian in Jericho.

https://rumble.com/v5h2uxx-wow-palestinian-in-jericho-killed-by-downed-iranian-missile-in-total-failur.html
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Ncsufist
DrummerboyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

There was no destruction of F-35's. Glenn Beck had on a former Lt. Colonel in the IDF who was also a spokesman. There were no Israeli's hurt and there was some minor damage to one Air Force base. The F-35 story is categorically false he said. I have not seen any mention of the F-35's but Beck did bring that up this morning.

Here is the only person killed and this happened to a Palestinian in Jericho.

https://rumble.com/v5h2uxx-wow-palestinian-in-jericho-killed-by-downed-iranian-missile-in-total-failur.html

That's good then. Israel won't be asking for us to use our birds.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

We probably have tens of thousands of saboteurs within our borders thanks to Biden-Harris.

The far left openly hate this country and they are the enemy from within.
Werewolf
Ncsufist said:

Werewolf said:

I don't know how we get to a nuclear standoff or exchange with Israel or Iran.....it might be Russia-Ukraine or China-Tiawan. It might be three active fronts at one time. War is coming.....how much carnage remains to be seen.
Werewolf
Advancing US military as part of NATO into the Russian territory would put the American population at risk of a nuclear exchange. What military genius here can assure us that it's worth it?
Werewolf
How much to Ukraine per fiscal year? $178 billion hasn't made a dent......they've lost.
How much to Israel per fiscal year?
How much funding to house, cloth and feed these illegal alients per fiscal year?
How much for the American people suffering and dying in FL/Ga/SC, NC and TN per fiscal year?]

Werewolf
What is true remains to be seen.

Who is actually on who's side and who is actually cooperating with, and working with, remains to be seen.

The truth will probably surprise us all.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Stability around the world, thanks Sieve and Nappy.

caryking
This is what everyone is up against…

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.