Israel and Iran conflict

5,217 Views | 129 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Hillsboroughstpunk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some mentioned this needing its own thread separate from the Israeli/ Hamas thread. Makes sense, so here it is.

Early reports out of Israel concerning the launce of around 150 missiles directly from Iran. Huge change as Iran has typically used proxies for missile launches. Israel claimed to intercept 99% as far as initial estimates go. There are videos showing missile impacts but many have been proven to be footage from other incidents, so I am not posting videos till more confirmation has been had. Craziest things to me I have seen so far is reports of Jorden, Saudi Arabia, and another country I forget, was assisting in shooting down some of these drones/missiles. Iran claims their actions are finished and say the matter of retaliation is done. Israel is says "Not so fast my friend!", with some predicting earlier in the week, that Iranian enrichment (Nuclear) sites being targeted.

From an Israeli about one hour ago... "tonight feels like a big nothing burger. The civilians all had all-nighters (Israeli workweek is Sunday-Thursday, so that's unfortunate) but it doesn't seem like anything major was hit. We all kept waiting for something and relatively nothing happened.
The IDF has said that a military base has minor damage and I believe it is probably minor because I have heard nothing.
Two sirens went off in the north about 15 minute ago (4:16am) and its been relatively calm.
For comparison, I woke up to pure chaos on the 7th. The first thing I heard was that a kibbutz in the south had been entirely massacred and it just kept coming in. I feel like if Iran had actually hit something, I would have heard something by now.
One thing to keep in mind is that Hamas has terrible aim, I wouldn't be shocked if Iran does, too, even with better weapons. We tend to not intercept projectiles that land in uninhabited areas for financial reasons, so any videos you're seeing very well may be of missiles landing in empty fields or parts of the desert.
Most of the sirens I got alerts for were in the East, near the border with West Bank and Jordan (general Masada through Be'er Sheva area).
I hope that helps.
ETA: Three sirens (and likely more after I hit "save") are going off in the North. They may not be done. 4:46am. I still stand by what I said unless anything major changes. I should clarify that it is a "nothing burger" in terms of what I'm seeing on social media and even in this subreddit. A lot of people seem to think there were a lot of really bad impacts or something, but in reality, we're all kinda looking around at each other like "that's it?"
I wish I had words to describe the pure chaos I experienced on the 7th, because a lot of people seem to have been expecting that level of social chaos, but the atmosphere tonight is even calmer than your average run-of-the-mill Hamas quassam attack.
Otherwise, I agree. I'm a big Iron Dome fan girl and every time I've heard its booms, I've never taken it for granted. One of my ex's was a Dome battery operator as well, I'm very appreciative of it.
I know tonight was the Arrow and not the Dome, but same concept."
GrillOut
Iran just entered the **** around and find out zone.
Hillsboroughstpunk
Per Iran, about 5 hours ago, in a message to the UN....

"Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran's military action was in response to the Zionist regime's aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus. The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran's response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!"
GuerrillaPack
Are we leaving out the fact that the terrorist state of Israel attacked Iran FIRST, bombing them a few weeks ago?

Screw fake Israel. Those people are not the true descendants of the Israelites, by the way. Why the f are they so special that the world has to stop every time they are involved in a conflict, and we are made to believe that we have to fanatically support everything they are involved in?

Why is there such an incredible taboo that they, or jews in general, cannot be criticized in any way? Are jews like "gods" on earth or something who can never be criticized or opposed for the wrongs they do?

The United States should stay out of all of these Mid East conflicts. That's what the Iraq war was all about as well as the war against Syria several years back, by the way -- they were proxy wars fought for the benefit of the state of Israel. The "weapons of mass destruction" allegation was a deliberate lie, and they used the same tactics against Assad in Syra with lies about "chemical weapons" attacks. Powerful Zionist interests controlling the U.S. Government are using the U.S. military to advance the interests of the state of Israel.
Gulfstream4
I'm just glad we have a senile old man, who doesn't know which planet he's on, to lead the free world through this troubling time.
jkpackfan
GuerrillaPack said:

Are we leaving out the fact that the terrorist state of Israel attacked Iran FIRST, bombing them a few weeks ago?

Screw fake Israel. Those people are not the true descendants of the Israelites, by the way. Why the f are they so special that the world has to stop every time they are involved in a conflict, and we are made to believe that we have to fanatically support everything they are involved in?

Why is there such an incredible taboo that they, or jews in general, cannot be criticized in any way? Are jews like "gods" on earth or something who can never be criticized or opposed for the wrongs they do?

The United States should stay out of all of these Mid East conflicts. That's what the Iraq war was all about as well as the war against Syria several years back, by the way -- they were proxy wars fought for the benefit of the state of Israel. The "weapons of mass destruction" allegation was a deliberate lie, and they used the same tactics against Assad in Syra with lies about "chemical weapons" attacks. Powerful Zionist interests controlling the U.S. Government are using the U.S. military to advance the interests of the state of Israel.

With all due respect, are you serious? Israel was attacked first on October 7th and has every right to wipe Hamas off the face of the earth. You think Iran had nothing to do with that attack?

What are they supposed to do? If they don't eliminate those pieces of excrement this will continue to happen over and over…Iran is Hamas.

I one million percent agree on Iraq.
Buzzosborne
Gulfstream4 said:

I'm just glad we have a senile old man, who doesn't know which planet he's on, to lead the free world through this troubling time.

Still marginally better than the insane traitorous imbecile who preceded him, but not by much.
ncsupack1
If this was a nothing burger Israel needs to move on. Cause as soon as they react Iran will show bodies of civilians. Israel doesn't need that right now. After reading some this morning, looks like not much was done. Iran needs to watch threating US troops in the region.
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

GuerrillaPack said:

With all due respect, are you serious? Israel was attacked first on October 7th and has every right to wipe Hamas off the face of the earth. You think Iran had nothing to do with that attack?

What are they supposed to do? If they don't eliminate those pieces of excrement this will continue to happen over and over…Iran is Hamas.

I one million percent agree on Iraq.

Ignore that poster.
Werewolf
That poster might be posting flat earth stuff but he was also posting warnings about the virus and ultimately the jabs very early on. Go back and look at the beginnings of that thread.

Every voice should be heard. It's what this country was founded on.......freedom of speech. You fall into the trap of your daily consumption of the MSM.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

That poster might be posting flat earth stuff but he was also posting warnings about the virus and ultimately the jabs very early on. Go back and look at the beginnings of that thread.

Every voice should be heard. It's what this country was founded on.......freedom of speech. You fall into the trap of your daily consumption of the MSM.
Every voice should be heard, I agree. Wish other posters would take that advice with the constant name calling works both ways doesn't it?
Werewolf
You're not old enough to remember the school yard phrase "sticks n stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me". It's quite honestly pretty easy. Try it some time, it won't hurt you. You're woke and don't know it.
ncsupack1
Ha...far from woke. I'm just not brain washed.
Werewolf
Oh yes you are. Daily ingestion of the MSM......mockingbird style. I come from that matrix........slowly from about 2005 and then quickly from it around 2017. I watch so many here wallow in the lies and false narratives.....wondering what it will take for some of you to get out.
ncsupack1
Well one thing you are not is a mind reader.
Werewolf
And the war grows, well done, shaping up nicely! I was wondering if it would be Ukraine/Russia, CCP/Taiwan or the Middle East. Looks like it's the Middle East, biblical style.
Werewolf
Same group of people ultimately behind all this. R U READY FOR SOME FUN!!
ncsupack1
I don't see this growing much. Iran is going to have to do better than laying an egg. Plus, the US doesn't want it. It's an election year here and folks aren't going to like paying an arm and an leg for gas, which is already on the rise. I could be wrong though.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

"Birds of a feather" and all that other stuff...
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Same group of people ultimately behind all this. R U READY FOR SOME FUN!!

Dude, you are certifiably delusional...
Werewolf
I know, nothing to be concerned about :-)
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Well, he said that he already knows who Trump's VP pick is... but he's not allowed to tell anyone yet.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

There is plenty to be concerned about.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well, he said that he already knows who Trump's VP pick is... but he's not allowed to tell anyone yet.
I may have overstated if this is what I said. It's between 2 or 3 people......Flynn could be one. There's also a possibility of a surprise pick, I suspect.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

But, but, but.........Stormie said so. He's a stay inside the fence guy.......he won't venture out there with an opinion outside of clearly established safe spaces.
ncsupack1
This was a complete fail by Iran. Could this conflict blow up, sure it can. But right now I'm nor sure.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I may have overstated if this is what I said. It's between 2 or 3 people......Flynn could be one. There's also a possibility of a surprise pick, I suspect.
No. You said you knew already and that we wouldn't believe it if you told us.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

This was a complete fail by Iran. Could this conflict blow up, sure it can. But right now I'm nor sure.
I don't know... it seems to me that it was kind of "a complete fail" by design. But at least they can say they did "something" in retaliation...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't know... it seems to me that it was kind of "a complete fail" by design. But at least they can say they did "something" in retaliation...

True. I don't know what Iran was thinking they would achieve here? Heck Israel and the US had hours to prepare.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

But, but, but.........Stormie said so. He's a stay inside the fence guy.......he won't venture out there with an opinion outside of clearly established safe spaces.
You said that the US will go to war with Russia (why not China instead ), and that this would be the end of the European Union and NATO... just so that we can keep track here.

What kind of timeline do you have all of that on?
GuerrillaPack
Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Still marginally better than the insane traitorous imbecile who preceded him, but not by much.
What exactly did the evil Orange man do that was "traitorous"??

It's the kid sniffing and groping communist interloper in the White House right now who is an open enemy of the nation -- ie, destroying our border and aiding and abetting the invasion of tens of millions of people into the country, every day screeching and foaming at the mouth to try to destroy the Second Amendment, colluding with Big Tech to censor and deny the freedom of speech of the American people, etc.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

No. You said you knew already and that we wouldn't believe it if you told us.
You "GOT ME".........LOL
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What exactly did the evil Orange man do that was "traitorous"??

It's the kid sniffing and groping communist interloper in the White House right now who is an open enemy of the nation -- ie, destroying our border and aiding and abetting the invasion of tens of millions of people into the country, every day screeching and foaming at the mouth to try to destroy the Second Amendment, colluding with Big Tech to censor and deny the freedom of speech of the American people, etc.
Excellent retort. How much more obvious does it have to be? Truly stunning to watch.
Hillsboroughstpunk
I should have added when creating this thread....
PLEASE NOTE: This is an adult, mature informative thread on the news and information coming out of the Iran- Israeli conflict. Please leave out any infantile name calling and leave out any political opinions.

So act appropriately. It's not that difficult. Please also double check your sources so as to avoid posting misleading or outright false information.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

You said that the US will go to war with Russia (why not China instead ), and that this would be the end of the European Union and NATO... just so that we can keep track here.

What kind of timeline do you have all of that on?
I've said all along that we could have war across the board. Ukraine Russia was certainly trending first, but MidEast has always been a strong possibility. The CCP has certainly been probing Taiwan airspace the last many months. Stomie is gonna have some excitement in his life in the near future.......we all are.

Good chance we have conflict in all three theatres and a nuke scare event is highly likely. If we have one, let's hope its only a "scare" and not a "real"
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.