Israel and Iran conflict

5,165 Views | 128 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by barelypure
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do know how it works.

Do you know how the truth works?

And those pieces you just posted are as you put it when I posted stuff before.... not legitimate sources as they all lean left.

GFY.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

I do know how it works.

And those pieces you just posted are as you put it when I posted stuff before.... not legitimate sources as they all lean left.

GFY.

So you're saying Trump didn't invite the Taliban to Camp David and surrender Afghanistan to them, without American-backed Afghan forces even at the meeting? You're saying in your universe that never happened?

Hoo boy.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I do know how it works.

GFY.

So you're saying Trump didn't invite the Taliban to Camp David and surrender Afghanistan to them, without American-backed Afghan forces even at the meeting? You're saying in your universe that never happened?

Hoo boy.
Where did I say that?

I didn't.

Do you ever tell the truth or do you just lie because you can't handle the truth?

Of course he met with them. And he made progress with them.

Ask the Afghan women how much progress they have lost since Sleepy Joe abandoned them. Whey don't you do that?

Again, all you can do is lie and try to spin it to where your guy doesn't look like an absolute ass clown and you are having zero luck with that.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I do know how it works.

GFY.

Hoo boy.
Where did I say that?

I didn't.

Do you ever tell the truth or do you just lie because you can't handle the truth?

Of course he met with them. And he made progress with them.

Ask the Afghan women how much progress they have lost since Sleepy Joe abandoned them. Whey don't you do that?

Again, all you can do is lie and try to spin it to where your guy doesn't look like an absolute ass clown and you are having zero luck with that.

Lol, he made "progress" with the Taliban? How so?

Oh, and now you're sad that Biden abandoned Afghan women? So you wish we'd stayed to protect them? Or did Trump have a genius plan to protect the women from the Taliban somehow? Maybe you think they should have all been given flights to the US on our way out?

Hillsboroughstpunk
Strike was meant to show Iran that Israel could paralyze its defenses, Western officials say.
An Israeli weapon deployed in a retaliatory strike against Iran on Friday damaged a defense system responsible for detecting and destroying aerial threats near Natanz, a central Iranian city critical to the country's secret nuclear weapons program, according to two Western officials and two Iranian officials.
The strike, the Western officials said, was calculated to deliver a message to Iran that Israel could bypass Iran's defense systems undetected and paralyze them, using a fraction of the fire power Iran deployed last week when it launched hundreds of drones and missiles at Israel. That attack, intercepted by Israel and its allies, caused minimal damage.
The two Iranian officials said the weapon had struck an S-300 antiaircraft system at a military base in the nearby province of Isfahan. The officials' account is supported by satellite imagery analyzed by The New York Times, which showed damage to the radar of an S-300 system at the Eighth Shekari Air Base in Isfahan.
It was unclear what sort of weapon struck the Iranian air defense system. Three Western and two Iranian officials confirmed on Friday that Israel had deployed aerial drones and at least one missile fired from a warplane. Previously, Iranian officials said the attack on the military base had been conducted by small drones, most likely launched from inside Iranian territory.
A missile, two Western officials said, was fired from a warplane far from Israeli or Iranian airspace and included technology that enabled it to evade Iran's radar defenses. Neither the missile nor the aircraft that fired it entered Jordanian airspace, the Western officials said, a gesture meant to keep the kingdom out of the conflict after it helped shoot down Iranian weapons last week.
The two Iranian officials said that Iran's military had not detected anything entering Iran's airspace on Friday, including drones, missiles and aircraft. Iran's state news agency, IRNA, reported that no missile attacks had occurred and that Iran's air defense system had not been activated.
Israel, the two Western officials said, had scrapped an earlier plan to fire back on Iran with a large-scale attack. That plan, they said, was replaced with a strike intended to send a quiet but decisive message with the aim of ending the cycle of reprisal.
Israel's use of drones launched from inside Iran and a missile that it could not detect, the Western officials said, was intended to give Iran a taste of what a larger-scale attack might look like. The attack, they said, was calibrated to make Iran think twice before launching a direct attack on Israel in the future.

The Israeli attack on an Iranian air base in Isfahan hit a crucial part of an air defense system, a New York Times analysis of satellite imagery found.
Images showed that the precision attack at the Eighth Shekari Air Base damaged or destroyed the "flap-lid" radar, which is used in S-300 air defense systems to track incoming targets.
The Times used several satellite images in its analysis; the location of the damaged area was first pointed out on the social media platform X by Aurora Intel, and the findings have also been confirmed by a former U.S. government imagery analyst, Chris Biggers.
The radar is typically surrounded by several vehicles, including four trucks carrying missiles. Before the strike, the missiles were seen positioned next to the radar. After the strike, they had been moved and did not appear visibly damaged. It was not clear why the missiles had been moved. However, the fact that they appear undamaged indicated that the attack had a very precise target, according to Mr. Biggers.
Other areas of the air base and adjacent airport also appeared to be undamaged. The precision of the strike, deep within Iran and with several sensitive sites close by, suggested Israel chose the specific and narrow target, the air defense system.
According to the Missile Defense Project of the Washington think tank Center for Strategic and International Studies, Iran has acquired Russian-made S-300 air defense systems to deter Israeli and other airstrikes.
Werewolf
Ncsufist
Not sure if it's a good thing or not that he survived.
Wlfpk81
no one reputable is reporting the saudi news yet. mainly just bots and attn seekers.
Werewolf
you and i agree on this one
ncsupack1
I see now protesters vandalized a WW1 Memorial. How long before they too come down? This keeps up and Trump is going to walk into the WH. I thought this kind of thing was going to stop after the Confederate Monuments were going to be taken down. But hey, just some peaceful protesters that are just understood back home.
ncsupack1

BBW12OG
BIDEN/HARRIS 2024!!!!!

Let's go lefties!!!!!!!

This is what you support.

You pillow biting, anti-American losers.....can flat out be proud.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

BIDEN/HARRIS 2024!!!!!

Let's go lefties!!!!!!!

This is what you support.

You pillow biting, anti-American losers.....can flat out be proud.

I DECLAYA! A TEENAGUH DUN SPRAY-PAINTED ON A MONUMENT! HENRY, GET ME MAH FAINTING COUCH!!!

Last time I checked a giant mob of MAGA adults carried Confederate flags into the U.S. Capitol (after bear spraying cops in the face to get there) and then smeared crap on the walls. You idiots have set the bar for "anti-American loser" so high there are members of the Taliban saying "Jesus, settle down guys!".
ncsupack1
But…but…but…but…
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

But…but…but…but…

The truth hurts.
ncsupack1
But…
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

But…

This is what an anti-American loser looks like. And then we have to endure your relentless Soviet-style "up is down" horse crap about how Jan 6 never happened and it's these protesting college kids that are the problem.

Werewolf
Patriots!

Werewolf
Surprised commie Youtube didn't censor this.
Werewolf
And just to be fair, I included the boat parade that #Nappy rides in. #Nappy didn't make it quite far enough to reach his Walgreen destination for his May jab!

ncsupack1
Pathetic people can't stay on topic. Jan 6th, really?
TheStorm
They're real... and they're spectacular!
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Patriots!

barelypure
Werewolf said:

Patriots!

I don't know that I'd call it good times if I was with those 4. At my age I don't know my heart could take it. But I'd go out with a smile on my face

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.