Israel and Iran conflict

6,038 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hillsboroughstpunk said:

I should have added when creating this thread....
PLEASE NOTE: This is an adult, mature informative thread on the news and information coming out of the Iran- Israeli conflict. Please leave out any infantile name calling and leave out any political opinions.

So act appropriately. It's not that difficult. Please also double check your sources so as to avoid posting misleading or outright false information.

If only
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

I know, nothing to be concerned about :-)
There is plenty to be concerned about.
But, but, but.........Stormie said so. He's a stay inside the fence guy.......he won't venture out there with an opinion outside of clearly established safe spaces.
You said that the US will go to war with Russia (why not China instead ), and that this would be the end of the European Union and NATO... just so that we can keep track here.

What kind of timeline do you have all of that on?
I've said all along that we could have war across the board. Ukraine Russia was certainly trending first, but MidEast has always been a strong possibility. The CCP has certainly been probing Taiwan airspace the last many months. Stomie is gonna have some excitement in his life in the near future.......we all are.

Good chance we have conflict in all three theatres and a nuke scare event is highly likely. If we have one, let's hope it's only a "scare" and not a "real"
This is great news! Since you are predicting it and you are usually 100% incorrect, it isn't going to happen!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
You're almost gleeful........! Just as I would have expected. You're enlisting I presume? Nothing like participating actively in it since you've celebrated the idea of global conflict.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

You're almost gleeful........! Just as I would have expected. You're enlisting I presume? Nothing like participating actively in it since you've celebrated the idea of global conflict.
Enlist in what exactly? None of what you stated is going to happen. You're a conspiracy theorist who constantly changes his toon when you are wrong, and when you get called out for it, you deflect.

Nobody give a **** about Iran, especially Russia and China.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Enlist in what exactly? None of what you stated is going to happen. You're a conspiracy theorist who constantly changes his toon when you are wrong, and when you get called out for it, you deflect.

It shall be recorded as so. :-)
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Hillsboroughstpunk said:

I should have added when creating this thread....
PLEASE NOTE: This is an adult, mature informative thread on the news and information coming out of the Iran- Israeli conflict. Please leave out any infantile name calling and leave out any political opinions.

So act appropriately. It's not that difficult. Please also double check your sources so as to avoid posting misleading or outright false information.

If only
And there are some great fact-checking site available on-line. Never been shut down either. Snopes.com is very reliable .......LMAO.
GuerrillaPack
How does supporting the state of fake Israel benefit the American people in any way?

Why should American citizens be propping up Israel with tens of billions of foreign "aid" every year? We've donated them their military power.

How does this help us at all?

We get oil from the Arab nations. What do we get from Israel? By supporting the terrorist state of Israel, it only harms our relations with the Arab states which we actually can benefit from (eg, oil).
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Hokie, I'm not so sure nobody gives a crap about Iran. I don't think the releasing of the money, by Biden, could allow them to act quick enough to bomb Israel, without help.
Gulfstream4
Buzzosborne said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I'm just glad we have a senile old man, who doesn't know which planet he's on, to lead the free world through this troubling time.

Still marginally better than the insane traitorous imbecile who preceded him, but not by much.

Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

China buys a lot of Iranian oil….A LOT.
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

china isnt going to come running to Irans defense
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

Agree.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

They told you all this information? China doesn't have "to come running". Just keep buying oil and trading technology.

Ncsufist
Well. This conflict so far has gone from Israel and Palestine to Israel and every Iranian funded group. Missiles were even launched from Iraq. Israel will most likely respond tonight.
Ncsufist
Putin said last night if the us intervenes and performs any mission against Iran they would defend Iran.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Well. This conflict so far has gone from Israel and Palestine to Israel and every Iranian funded group. Missiles were even launched from Iraq. Israel will most likely respond tonight.
I'll be shocked if they do.
Ncsufist
I wouldn't. I give it 60% they strike something overnight and 75% in the next couple of days. Then again it did take them what a week to go after hamas? I just don't see them waiting.
wolf howl
To sum the Iran "attack" on Israel up easily, more people were killed in regular gun free Chicago violence this weekend then were killed with Iran's drones, missiles and ICBMs launched at Israel combined.

This was just a nothing burger from Iran to save face with their people much like the "attack" on the US air base when all their missiles landed outside the perimeter after we took out their important general.

Hopefully nothing escalates and Biden can go back to the beach where he's most useful.
Buzzosborne
Ncsufist said:

Putin said last night if the us intervenes and performs any mission against Iran they would defend Iran.

Yeah good luck with that. Landscape will be decorated with the wreckage of Sukhois and Migs.
Gulfstream4
Ncsufist said:

That's not what China told hokie!1
caryking
Who knows where the bedfellas are in this deal…. The most important thing is the number of middle eastern countries helping stop the incoming.

I doubt China will get involved from a personnel standpoint; however, financially, I could see it. Russia, well they are a wildcard. Do they have enough for two wars?
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

To sum the Iran "attack" on Israel up easily, more people were killed in regular gun free Chicago violence this weekend then were killed with Iran's drones, missiles and ICBMs launched at Israel combined.

This was just a nothing burger from Iran to save face with their people much like the "attack" on the US air base when all their missiles landed outside the perimeter after we took out their important general.

Hopefully nothing escalates and Biden can go back to the beach where he's most useful.

It was a nothing burger because Biden has 50 years of foreign policy experience and is a bad ass. The U.S. had frickin' Arab countries shooting down Iranian drones on Israel's behalf, all while Israel is taking a massive crap on the Palestinians. Let that sink in.
wolf howl
SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

It was a nothing burger because Biden has 50 years of foreign policy experience and is a bad ass. The U.S. had frickin' Arab countries shooting down Iranian drones on Israel's behalf, all while Israel is taking a massive crap on the Palestinians. Let that sink in.
Someone woke up and chose hard drugs today. Aggressive for a Monday but can't hate on it.
WarrenPeace
Ncsufist said:

Has to happen. They will come together and attack Israel.

Red heifer- Gog and Magog. Y'all paying attention?

It was predicted many, many years ago in the Bible.

Get your hearts right with God!
ncsupack1
I see the children are out blocking traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm sure by doing this they will gain support for a ceasefire. Should be arrested
Ncsufist
Yeah I've never understood the thinking on these types of protesting. Pissing off everyone else is not going to sway them to your side.
ncsupack1
Ncsufist said:

Yeah I've never understood the thinking on these types of protesting. Pissing off everyone else is not going to sway them to your side.
It's easy if you look at them like kids. More than likely jobless
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Funny, Putin had the same take a few years ago, after their first summit:

"Biden is a professional, and you need to work very carefully with him so as not to miss something," Putin told reporters Thursdaya day after they met in the neutral site of Geneva... "He himself does not miss anything, I assure you. It was completely obvious to me... The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by our and even the American press, has nothing to do with reality"

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-joe-biden-intelligent-collected-does-not-miss-thing-1601707
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

"Biden is a professional, and you need to work very carefully with him so as not to miss something," Putin told reporters Thursdaya day after they met in the neutral site of Geneva... "He himself does not miss anything, I assure you. It was completely obvious to me... The image of President Biden, which is portrayed by our and even the American press, has nothing to do with reality"

https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-joe-biden-intelligent-collected-does-not-miss-thing-1601707
lol, presenting us with a quote from Putin isn't exactly proving your point.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Lol, it kinda does. But ok. The point is that you guys work really hard to not see the long string of foreign policy best case scenarios we've had since Biden took office. Add the other night to the list.
wolf howl
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

Lol, it kinda does. But ok. The point is that you guys work really hard to not see the long string of foreign policy best case scenarios we've had since Biden took office. Add the other night to the list.
We're funding multiple wars in just the few years he's been in office. Billions of American taxpayer dollars. This your "strong foreign policy" you're proud of? I personally preferred reading mean tweets while sipping my coffee in the morning and not worrying about WWIII kicking off while also not funding other countries wars.
Bockwinkle
Can't wait til Trump wins his third presidential election.

The President of Peace shall return!
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

We're funding multiple wars in just the few years he's been in office. Billions of American taxpayer dollars. This your "strong foreign policy" you're proud of? I personally preferred reading mean tweets while sipping my coffee in the morning and not worrying about WWIII kicking off while also not funding other countries wars.

Let me guess, you blame George W Bush for letting 9/11 happen on his watch, too?

Biden had nothing to do with Putin deciding that since he was no longer being handed Ukraine on a silver platter he should go ahead and invade, and Biden had nothing to do with Hamas brutally attacking southern Israel. But since those things did happen I'm extremely glad we have Biden at the helm.

Instead of Ukraine being completely steamrolled in a week as everyone predicted, we actually have Russia knocked back on their heels, and NATO (which Trump clearly wants to help Putin dismantle) is now stronger than ever. F'ing Sweden joined the alliance after 200 years of neutrality... that's how serious they see the Russian threat that Republicans are bizarrely cheerleading. Biden handled that situation masterfully and handed Putin his ass.

And Trump told us he other day how he would have handled the Israel thing, and it sounds like we'd be knee deep in WW3 as we speak. So yeah, get real.

Trump's "foreign policy" consisted of pathetic groveling in Putin's presence, love letters to every other despot on the planet, and crapping on our historical allies every chance he could get. The fact that you can't wait to get back to that is just more proof that you've lost your f'ing minds.
SmaptyWolf
wolf howl said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolf howl said:

that's a take

P.S. You do know we were funding the war in Afghanistan while you were sipping your morning coffee? That war cost us WAY more than whatever you think we're giving the Ukraine, and we'd still be there if Trump won in 2020.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.