ENCstyleBBQWolf's Cookin' Thread....

17,532 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wife is doing a roast, with potatoes and mixed vegetables as sides. BTW, we are finally getting some rain here at home.
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

And for today, doing biscuits and gravy from scratch here shortly for the Spanish GP, then on the leftover train for a bit
Flossy, are you a F1 fan?
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

And for today, doing biscuits and gravy from scratch here shortly for the Spanish GP, then on the leftover train for a bit
I am. Started watching during Covid, now its a part of my weekend routines.
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I am. Started watching during Covid, now it's a part of my weekend routines.
I've watched and/or kept up with F1 all the way back in the 70's…. I can't wait for 2026 season when the rules change and the cars get smaller. Also, DRS goes away.
FlossyDFlynt
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

I am. Started watching during Covid, now it's a part of my weekend routines.
I've watched and/or kept up with F1 all the way back in the 70's…. I can't wait for 2026 season when the rules change and the cars get smaller. Also, DRS goes away.
Yea, it goes away and basically introduces the push to pass stuff that Indycar uses today. Im in a wait and see mode for the new regs
ncsupack1
The push to pass had always confused me? I mean if everyone starts to press the button does anything change?
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

The push to pass had always confused me? I mean if everyone starts to press the button does anything change?
I always thought there was only so much of it available to use over the course of a race?
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I always thought there was only so much of it available to use over the course of a race?

I have no idea.
FlossyDFlynt
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Correct. Currently in Indycar, each driver has 200 seconds of push to pass (basically just a battery boost) every race to use at their discretion
ncsupack1
Thank you for the clarification.
ncsupack1
Going to heat up some BBQ and make homemade fries.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.