Coronavirus

2,001,380 Views | 19843 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently, the edits continue this morning after it was pointed out that it was rejected. They changed it to 'Revise'. Funny seeing it all change in real time.

PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/07/chinas-social-credit-system-arrives-on-british-shores/

This is mind boggling to watch the English Prime Minister propose government oversight of every activity of his nation's citizens for the purpose of scoring their food choices and health status. This idea has been applied to all activities in communist China to control those citizens. It is a terrifying Big Brother idea that needs to die quickly before it is picked up by those who favor big government policies here in the USA.
Quote:

One of the many reasons that wars, pandemics, and other cataclysms have such dire consequences long after they end is that governments feel emboldened by the powers they assume in crises to stake out their new prerogatives as a fresh front from which they will not retreat. Rarely does the state ever relinquish powers that it accrues to itself.
Quote:

Now, the pandemic has given the governments of the free world another generational carte blanche to swell the state into even greedier and more imperiling proportions. There's a reason that Her Majesty's government can now afford, politically speaking, to experiment with policies that are native to stratified east Asian states. It's the very same reason why the Democratic Party here in the States can attempt to spend multiple trillions of dollars during just six months of unified government without any obvious public dismay. Catastrophes are accelerants of government expansion, and the pandemic will go down in history as one in a series of quantum leaps into a more statist world a world in which governments feel increasingly emboldened to attempt the previously unthinkable.
Ripper
It's no longer enough for the masses to be preoccupied with drugs, sports and entertainment, while the PTB's plunder. They now want more control. Very sad.
GuerrillaPack
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/07/chinas-social-credit-system-arrives-on-british-shores/

This is mind boggling to watch the English Prime Minister propose government oversight of every activity of his nation's citizens for the purpose of scoring their food choices and health status. This idea has been applied to all activities in communist China to control those citizens. It is a terrifying Big Brother idea that needs to die quickly before it is picked up by those who favor big government policies here in the USA.

It's 100% about control of the population, and being able to spy on and monitor all activities of your life. The type of system that Orwell's 1984 warned about. It's the communist plan he warned of, and that China already has implemented in their "social credit" system -- which is primarily used to identify and punish dissidents. That's the main goal -- they want to identify citizens who are "threats" (ie, opposed to the government), and then punish them -- eg, not allowing them to fly/travel (etc), and ultimately to fine or imprison them when they speak out against the government.

Use of the internet and monitoring everything you say and do online is a huge part of this. Of course, they are already doing this with Google, Facebook, and the other Big Tech giants and the NSA storing all of your data and everything you ever posted on social media, every website you ever went to and everything you ever searched in a search engine. But now they are rolling it out and "officially" announcing it via government policies and laws. Just a few months ago, there was another very disturbing action, when Australia announced that they are going to pass a law that will prevent everyone from being anonymous on the internet, and will require each person to identify themselves. They are claiming that the reason is to "prevent bullying" and other things. But of course that's not the real reason. The real reason is they want to monitor everything that everyone is saying and doing, with the roll out of this communist "social credit score" system worldwide.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

BBW12OG said:

Sleepy Joe has been busing illegal immigrants to Florida for months. Wonder why Covid is increasing there? The lefties have one goal and one goal only. Absolute power.

Another "glitch in the Matrix" that exposes this all as a fraud.

Covid is supposedly the most deadly virus in the history of mankind, and a worldwide crisis greater than the Black Death of the Middle Ages...and yet...the border is still wide open and the treasonous Feds are rolling out the red carpet for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the border, and then quietly bussing and flying them all over the country.

The Feds sure aren't worried about those illegals spreading covid. Almost makes you wonder if they are actually worried about covid AT ALL. Almost makes you wonder if this is all one big hoax, and the virus is actually not that big of a threat.

That's a really good point. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
Wayland

caryking
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

BBW12OG said:

Sleepy Joe has been busing illegal immigrants to Florida for months. Wonder why Covid is increasing there? The lefties have one goal and one goal only. Absolute power.

Covid is supposedly the most deadly virus in the history of mankind, and a worldwide crisis greater than the Black Death of the Middle Ages...and yet...the border is still wide open and the treasonous Feds are rolling out the red carpet for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens pouring across the border, and then quietly bussing and flying them all over the country.

The Feds sure aren't worried about those illegals spreading covid. Almost makes you wonder if they are actually worried about covid AT ALL. Almost makes you wonder if this is all one big hoax, and the virus is actually not that big of a threat.

I do not think the virus is a hoax! I listened to Perter Navarro yesterday and he said the following: back in the beginning (early last year) the Trump Administration was not counting on any vaccine and their plans were all about treatment.

They did not believe a vaccine could be developed and implemented in a fast manner. They truly believed that the therapeutics were the way to go. As we all know, they were ostracized for every mention of positive feedback made. At this point, we will never know how many lives could have saved.

In other words, it became very political!!! Remember: Biden and Harris said thing like: as long as Trump is involved, I'll never stick a needle in me. And, who's going to believe Trump that the vaccines are safe?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
When we talk about this being a hoax, it's not that we're saying a novel strain of a cold or flu virus doesn't exist. The crucial point is that the alleged number of "cases" and "covid deaths" is fraudulent and vastly inflated (via the bogus PCR testing, counting "presumed" cases just based on symptoms, etc)....to create the illusion of a "crisis". In reality, it is no more dangerous than the regular flu, and they are essentially just taking all flu cases and re-naming them "covid".
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
One more thing about that social credit score system, and how it ties into covid and what China is doing. I have heard that what China has been doing for years with their dissidents is make sure that a dissident comes back with a "positive" test (for SARS or whatever the latest bogus "threat" is), giving the justification to arrest that person and haul them off to a forced quarantine/detention facility. Then, once at the facility they can administer a drug (presumably as "medicine") to them designed to kill them. And they just announce to the public that those persons died "from covid" or SARS or whatever. This is a brilliant way to murder dissidents, and conceal it, with the plausible excuse that they "died in the pandemic".

Remember that China has been imposing these lockdowns and forced quarantines for diseases for many years now. The ruling NWO elites used China as a "testing ground" for this tyranny. Now they've rolled it out worldwide with the staged covid "crisis".
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

When we talk about this being a hoax, it's not that we're saying a novel strain of a cold or flu virus doesn't exist. The crucial point is that the alleged number of "cases" and "covid deaths" is fraudulent and vastly inflated (via the bogus PCR testing, counting "presumed" cases just based on symptoms, etc)....to create the illusion of a "crisis". In reality, it is no more dangerous than the regular flu, and they are essentially just taking all flu cases and re-naming them "covid".

If COVID's no more dangerous than flu, why have we had a couple million excess deaths worldwide since it hit?
GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If COVID's no more dangerous than flu, why have we had a couple million excess deaths worldwide since it hit?
They've been doctoring the "data" in all of this from the beginning, to exaggerate and give the illusion of a "serous pandemic". I don't believe that there has been a substantial jump in deaths year over year, showing that "covid" was the cause of this. I've seen data showing the opposite, and that there has NOT been such a substantial increase. There would be a slight increase in deaths no matter if there was no "pandemic", just due to the fact that the world population is constantly growing -- and especially in 1st world nations, as those nations have aging populations, and you would see a somewhat significant increase in deaths year over year no matter what.
packgrad
Wayland said:

Great read.

caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

They've been doctoring the "data" in all of this from the beginning. I don't believe that there has been a substantial jump in deaths year over year, showing that "covid" was the cause of this. I've seen data showing the opposite, and that there has NOT been such a substantial increase. There would be a slight increase in deaths no matter if there was no "pandemic", just due to the fact that the world population is constantly growing, and especially in 1st world nations, as those nations have aging populations, and you would see a somewhat significant increase in deaths year over year no matter what.

Yea, I think this was a bio-weapon, by the CCP. They have no value of life and would release it intentionally. Now, the intentional release is not verified; however, a gain of function virus is damn near verified, at this point.

Based on that, I believe the deadlines of this virus is real. How could it not be?

Joe Biden
Mormad
pineknollshoresking said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

BBW12OG said:

I do not think the virus is a hoax! I listened to Perter Navarro yesterday and he said the following: back in the beginning (early last year) the Trump Administration was not counting on any vaccine and their plans were all about treatment.

They did not believe a vaccine could be developed and implemented in a fast manner. They truly believed that the therapeutics were the way to go. As we all know, they were ostracized for every mention of positive feedback made. At this point, we will never know how many lives could have saved.

In other words, it became very political!!! Remember: Biden and Harris said thing like: as long as Trump is involved, I'll never stick a needle in me. And, who's going to believe Trump that the vaccines are safe?

I think by now y'all know i certainly don't think it's a hoax. I think his point about the irony of this administration's handling of all things covid and their handling of the border is spot on.
Mormad
Most of his stuff is really good. I enjoy his takes.
GuerrillaPack

Yea, I think this was a bio-weapon, by the CCP. They have no value of life and would release it intentionally. Now, the intentional release is not verified; however, a gain of function virus is damn near verified, at this point.

Based on that, I believe the deadlines of this virus is real. How could it not be?
Are you talking about the alleged number of "covid deaths"? -- eg, "600k" in the U.S? If so, those clearly are inflated. For starters, look at how the PCR and other testing is completely unreliable, and returns huge numbers of false "positives". Given that, you have huge numbers of deaths where people have tested "positive" via this flawed testing and have been labelled "covid deaths", where the person did not actually have "covid" at all. Furthermore, in a huge number of deaths labeled "covid deaths", there was no testing of the person at all and they were merely "presumed" to have covid (based on having a few symptoms, such as a cough and headace, etc). In the vast majority of those "covid deaths", the person also did not actually have covid.

It is very important to remember that the vast majority of people who have been labeled "covid deaths" are people over 70 with pre-existing serious morbidities (heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, etc). They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities, not "covid". It's not like you have a bunch of 20, 30, 40, and 50 year olds dropping dead from a flu or cold. It's very elderly people who are already seriously sick. And it wasn't "covid" that pushed them over the edge and caused their death. They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities.
caryking
packgrad said:

Wayland said:

Great read.

This is a real problem...

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, "I can nudge this up a bit," so I went to 80, 85."

Joe Biden
GuerrillaPack
Haven't read that article. But the big lie is that masks actually do anything to prevent spread of disease. They would have been correct from the beginning to tell people to not wear masks. Nearly every health expert has been saying for decades that wearing masks provides no protection. And they were saying that in the first few months of this, in early 2020, including Fauci and the U.S. Surgeon General. Then, suddenly, around April of 2020, governments did a 180 degree flip and alleged "the science had changed" and they had "just conducted" some "new studies" that showed that masks work.
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Are you talking about the alleged number of "covid deaths"? -- eg, "600k" in the U.S? If so, those clearly are inflated. For starters, look at how the PCR and other testing is completely unreliable, and returns huge numbers of false "positives". Given that, you have huge numbers of deaths where people have tested "positive" via this flawed testing and have been labelled "covid deaths", where the person did not actually have "covid" at all. Furthermore, in a huge number of deaths labeled "covid deaths", there was no testing of the person at all and they were merely "presumed" to have covid (based on having a few symptoms, such as a cough and headace, etc). In the vast majority of those "covid deaths", the person also did not actually have covid.

It is very important to remember that the vast majority of people who have been labeled "covid deaths" are people over 70 with pre-existing serious morbidities (heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, etc). They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities, not "covid". It's not like you have a bunch of 20, 30, 40, and 50 year olds dropping dead from a flu or cold. It's very elderly people who are already seriously sick.
GP, we are actually in more agreement than it appears:

• I believe the virus is deadly. Deadly to the susceptible ones...
  • I do not believe the number of deaths from the virus
  • I believe testing is a problem
  • I believe the politicization of the virus is as bad as we've ever seen
  • I also believe the vaccine issue is part of a scheme to control us as opposed to protecting us.

Joe Biden
caryking
GuerrillaPack said:

Haven't read that article. But the big lie is that masks actually do anything to prevent spread of disease. They would have been correct from the beginning to tell people to not wear masks. Nearly every health expert has been saying for decades that wearing masks provides no protection. And they were saying that in the first few months of this, in early 2020, including Fauci and the U.S. Surgeon General. Then, suddenly, around April of 2020, governments did a 180 degree flip and alleged "the science had changed" and they had "just conducted" some "new studies" that showed that masks work.
Control, follow the money, or to win a political war...

Joe Biden
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

It is very important to remember that the vast majority of people who have been labeled "covid deaths" are people over 70 with pre-existing serious morbidities (heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, etc). They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities, not "covid". It's not like you have a bunch of 20, 30, 40, and 50 year olds dropping dead from a flu or cold. It's very elderly people who are already seriously sick. And it wasn't "covid" that pushed them over the edge and caused their death. They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities.

I wish you would stop saying this stuff. While there is some truth in what you say, the overall "vast majority" did NOT die of their co-morbidities. They died of complications of severe covid. Their co-morbidities just made them more likely to die than those without. People lying prone in the icu intubated with lungs that look like swiss cheese didn't die of obesity, dementia, advanced age, or hypertension. I'm not sure how that is difficult to understand. Those things don't cause that kind of death. And unfortunately the young and healthy do die at times, but more often they suffer long dz which sucks. So while it's benign for most, it's not for all and thousands upon thousands have suffered and continue to do so because they won't just get the poison. And no matter what you say, the fact remains that the vaccines are the only thing other than seclusion that keeps people out of the hospital, reduces deaths from their "co, -morbidities," and reduces transmissions that would also reduce viral replication and therefore viral variance and could finally get us back to normal.

In the early days, before such shtty testing was widely available, some who died of flu-like or covid-like illness were listed as covid deaths I'm sure. But many infectious dz and community health experts think our numbers were STILL under estimated because of the people who died without testing and the COD was unknown. I'm sure in most cases it was just their Alzheimer's.

The talk of young and healthy gets tiresome. So many are fatter than they think, and are hypertensive and have no clue. There are millions of Americans with hypertension who are either untreated or unknown. Don't be so sure this disease will be so benign for you or your loved ones. The odds with the vaccine are so much better.
GuerrillaPack
Mormad said:

I wish you would stop saying this stuff. While there is some truth in what you say, the overall "vast majority" did NOT die of their co-morbidities. They died of complications of severe covid. Their co-morbidities just made them more likely to die than those without. People lying prone in the icu intubated with lungs that look like swiss cheese didn't die of obesity, dementia, advanced age, or hypertension. I'm not sure how that is difficult to understand. Those things don't cause that kind of death. And unfortunately the young and healthy do die at times, but more often they suffer long dz which sucks. So while it's benign for most, it's not for all and thousands upon thousands have suffered and continue to do so because they won't just get the poison. And no matter what you say, the fact remains that the vaccines are the only thing other than seclusion that keeps people out of the hospital, reduces deaths from their "co, -morbidities," and reduces transmissions that would also reduce viral replication and therefore viral variance and could finally get us back to normal.

When people who are dying of heart failure or just "old age" die, many of them catch pneumonia and that is what "finishes them off". Their body and immune system is already so weakened, that they can easily die of the regular flu, pneumonia, or other respiratory illness. And in those cases, the true cause of those persons' deaths was the pre-existing condition that weakened their body and immune system to that state, such that something like the flu could kill them. So that's my point when I'm talking about the fact that it was not "covid" that truly caused the death of the vast majority of people who are classified as "covid deaths".

Even per the "official" narrative, covid is not something that just kills young and healthy people. Similar to the flu, it's something that is only a serious threat if you are already seriously ill or have a weak immune system.
caryking
Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

In the early days, before such shtty testing was widely available, some who died of flu-like or covid-like illness were listed as covid deaths I'm sure. But many infectious dz and community health experts think our numbers were STILL under estimated because of the people who died without testing and the COD was unknown. I'm sure in most cases it was just their Alzheimer's.

The talk of young and healthy gets tiresome. So many are fatter than they think, and are hypertensive and have no clue. There are millions of Americans with hypertension who are either untreated or unknown. Don't be so sure this disease will be so benign for you or your loved ones. The odds with the vaccine are so much better.
Even with my believes four post above, I support this post, Mormad.

Quote: The odds with the vaccine are so much better.

I am, however, part of the vaccine hesitant and time will prove one of us "more" correct. I hope and pray all of us will be here to debate and/or banter a couple of years from now...

Joe Biden
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

When people who are dying of heart failure or just "old age" die, many of them catch pneumonia and that is what "finishes them off". Their body and immune system is already so weakened, that they can easily die of the regular flu, pneumonia, or other respiratory illness. And in those cases, the true cause of those persons' deaths was the pre-existing condition that weakened their body and immune system to that state, such that something like the flu could kill them. So that's my point when I'm talking about the fact that it was not "covid" that truly caused the death of the vast majority of people who are classified as "covid deaths".

Even per the "official" narrative, covid is not something that just kills young and healthy people. Similar to the flu, it's something that is only a serious threat if you are already seriously ill or have a weak immune system.

Are you going where data leads you, or just spitballing off the cuff?

And I'm talking about data from credentialed scientists/epidemiologists, not stuff from randos on social media.
statefan91
This seems a bit overkill if asymptomatic unless they have definitively shown that asymptomatic spread as much as symptomatic.

Mormad

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Even with my believes four post above, I support this post, Mormad.

Quote: The odds with the vaccine are so much better.

I am, however, part of the vaccine hesitant and time will prove one of us "more" correct. I hope and pray all of us will be here to debate and/or banter a couple of years from now...

Yep. You are correct. Time will tell. But right now, all available evidence is pointing directly at vaccination being the better choice for most. I certainly understand vaccine hesitancy, and there are some good reasons to hesitate, but the unfortunate fact remains that most have fears about the vaccines that are unfounded or simply irrational. And that's allowing this thing to live on.

The only way out of this is to somehow stop viral transmission which would then stop viral replication and therefore viral variance. Viruses are smart little survivors. The only 2 ways right now: vaccines and seclusion. Nobody wants seclusion.

Luckily, most of us will be here debating when the truth is known, my friend.
Mormad
GuerrillaPack said:

Mormad said:

I think for some instances, you are exactly correct. But i think stating here that we need to remember that the vast majority of deaths were unrelated to covid and instead simply from pre-existing illness is complete disinformation. That makes you no better than the guys on the other side who are fear mongering, and you, my friend, ARE better than that.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Wow... just wow.... Do you wear your fur hat with the hammer and sickle with pride in public or just on this message board?

Influenza deaths in 2020 were down globally by 98%. So either President Trump cured the flu or the "testing" is BS. And I for one think it has been BS from the get go.

Just like wearing masks. All of you "holier than thou" maskers can take the mask and go pound sand with them.

If you or a family member is immune system compromised I respect that. I also have asked a few of you who decided to share that if you and everyone else in your family had been consistently wearing them prior to Covid? Still waiting on the answer......Although I'm pretty damn sure I know the answer to that.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm

Take time from your slurping of the MSM propaganda machine talking points to read this report comrade civ. I'm sure your media overlords won't mind you taking a few minutes off the Pravda.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Daviewolf83
More info on the CDC's use of a study that is now going through a revision process, due to peer review concerns. Seems the study the CDC is using to say vaccinated people can have viral loads as high as unvaccinated is based on a study that is actually a model and is based on vaccines not approved for use in the US.

BBW12OG
So... they are saying that until they get the results they want they reserve the right to change their "science" until they do?

I am not going to lie to anyone... this is beyond confusing. And the misinformation, contradicting and questionable statements from the joke of an administration isn't doing anything to help non-medical people like myself.

I hope the lefties enjoy their little "power play.." It's coming back in spades in 2022. People are pissed. Except the little lefty sheep that follow blindly to everything they are told.

Americans with half a damn back bone can see through this charade. It never was about keeping people safe. It was about stealing the election, getting absolute power and moving this country to single party rule.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackMom
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

In case I'm one of those you asked and I missed it, from the time of my cancer recurrence (prior to Covid) to the present, my household has worn masks as directed by the oncologists. This has not been constant, but it has been consistent with their advice.

wilmwolf
They are doing a helluva job convincing those skeptical of the vaccine to get it. It's actually amazing to me that an organization could be so tone deaf.
Just a guy on the sunshine squad.
statefan91
PackMom
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

If you or a family member is immune system compromised I respect that. I also have asked a few of you who decided to share that if you and everyone else in your family had been consistently wearing them prior to Covid? Still waiting on the answer......Although I'm pretty damn sure I know the answer to that.

In case I'm one of those you asked and I missed it, from the time of my cancer recurrence (prior to Covid) to the present, my household has worn masks as directed by the oncologists. This has not been constant, but it has been consistent with their advice.
Daviewolf83
BBW12OG said:

So... they are saying that until they get the results they want they reserve the right to change their "science" until they do?

I am not going to lie to anyone... this is beyond confusing. And the misinformation, contradicting and questionable statements from the joke of an administration isn't doing anything to help non-medical people like myself.

I hope the lefties enjoy their little "power play.." It's coming back in spades in 2022. People are pissed. Except the little lefty sheep that follow blindly to everything they are told.

Americans with half a damn back bone can see through this charade. It never was about keeping people safe. It was about stealing the election, getting absolute power and moving this country to single party rule.
Pretty much sums it up. A lot of smart people started looking into this study as soon as it became evident that it was used by the CDC to change their policy. The study may be accurate, but there are enough holes and questions with it that call into question why the CDC gave it so much weight. I think they rushed to judgement and needed to "do something" because people have this expectation that government will "do something" to protect them from all bad and scary things.

I will continue to say it - this is an endemic virus that will continue to produce waves of increased infection at different points in the year. These points map very closely to the same waves we see for other airborne viruses and this is why I am confident in saying this current wave will tail off in September. We will see another wave starting in late October (the Winter wave) and I expect the same politicians, health policy wonks, and media members to have their standard Chicken Little response.

As the saying goes - "if you are afraid, buy a dog." In this case, the dog is a vaccine. If you are afraid, get vaccinated. If you are not afraid, do what you want to do. I am vaccinated and as such, what you do, does not really affect me.
First Page Last Page
Page 322 of 567

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.