Coronavirus

1,426,401 Views | 17799 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Oldsouljer
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

[ Video ]
'Shocking Coincidence': What Are the Odds That Moderna's Patented Sequence in 2016 Would End Up Being a DIRECT MATCH for Part of the Spike Protein?

Attorney Tom Renz: (https://tomrenz.substack.com/)"The Moderna patent is a genetic match for part of the genetic code in the spike protein. Some scientists did a study on the likelihood of that occurring: one in a billion. One in a billion!"

Full Video: *******.com/Tom-Renz

Follow @VigilantFox
Rumble (https://rumble.com/v1l5ilt-what-are-the-odds-that-modernas-patented-sequence-in-2016.html) | Substack (https://thevigilantfox.substack.com/) | RVM News (https://www.redvoicemedia.com/ref/8/)
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like these studies to also factor in which subjects were known to have previously been infected with Covid prior to vaccination….I feel that's possibly an important variable that shouldn't be excluded.
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dictator kid sniffer said the scamdemic was officially "over" on national television a few days back. But I see more people wearing face diapers now than were a couple months ago.

What gives? Are these mask-vidians testing positive? One guy at my office a few days ago was wearing a mask alone by himself in his closed-off office, and overheard him telling others that he recently tested positive. He's a big libtard, and no doubt double or triple boosted.

Still trusting that bogus "testing". If you do away with the bogus testing and all the false "positives", then "covid" would not exist.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He called out the conspiracy theorists....and rightly so....!


Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Joe BIDEN urges that we get our protection from hurricanes with a VACCINE. Hurry and get yours. No braking in line SIeve and Torm........wait your turns.


https://rumble.com/v1mc4wv-joe-biden-states-vaccines-prevent-hurricanes.html
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?

High Travoltage
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fauci just gave EcoHealth Alliance another large grant. If you know, you know. If you havent heard of that name, you didnt pay attention when Lord Fauci's emails came out...

Rubbing our faces in it.
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
High Travoltage said:

Fauci just gave EcoHealth Alliance another large grant. If you know, you know. If you havent heard of that name, you didnt pay attention when Lord Fauci's emails came out...

Rubbing our faces in it.
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I'd be much more careful than it seems the article is being about attributing causality to the extent it does.

From a correlational standpoint, it's fairly obvious that the sickest of the sick would be the ones getting mechanically ventilated. If you were age 65+ in COVID ICU and on a vent your prognosis in early 2020 was going to be quite poor.

In contrast, if you were 65+ and not mechanically ventilated it likely meant that your condition was much less dire.

Jumping from that reality to saying ventilators "killed" tens of thousands seams like quite the leap.
Wayland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:


I'd be much more careful than it seems the article is being about attributing causality to the extent it does.

From a correlational standpoint, it's fairly obvious that the sickest of the sick would be the ones getting mechanically ventilated. If you were age 65+ in COVID ICU and on a vent your prognosis in early 2020 was going to be quite poor.

In contrast, if you were 65+ and not mechanically ventilated it likely meant that your condition was much less dire.

Jumping from that reality to saying ventilators "killed" tens of thousands seams like quite the leap.

What the actual numbers are, who knows, I thought it an interesting study... but, yes, thousands were killed in the early days with panic treatment of mechanical ventilation. I thought at this point that was a pretty widely accepted conclusion.

Not that I am assigning individual blame here. But to pretend iatrogenic deaths didn't occur in those first month due to panic and incorrect protocols/procedures, I think, would seem a little naive.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
REMEMBER THIS?

Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:


I'd be much more careful than it seems the article is being about attributing causality to the extent it does.

From a correlational standpoint, it's fairly obvious that the sickest of the sick would be the ones getting mechanically ventilated. If you were age 65+ in COVID ICU and on a vent your prognosis in early 2020 was going to be quite poor.

In contrast, if you were 65+ and not mechanically ventilated it likely meant that your condition was much less dire.

Jumping from that reality to saying ventilators "killed" tens of thousands seams like quite the leap.
how CAREFUL were you when you signed up to become a guinea pig? Not so careful I think.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:


I'd be much more careful than it seems the article is being about attributing causality to the extent it does.

From a correlational standpoint, it's fairly obvious that the sickest of the sick would be the ones getting mechanically ventilated. If you were age 65+ in COVID ICU and on a vent your prognosis in early 2020 was going to be quite poor.

In contrast, if you were 65+ and not mechanically ventilated it likely meant that your condition was much less dire.

Jumping from that reality to saying ventilators "killed" tens of thousands seams like quite the leap.
https://rumble.com/v1k075n-the-remdesivir-murders-global-depopulation-agenda-21-agenda-2030-by-truthse.html

Remdesivir + Ventilator = massive New York City deaths and elsewhere.

Burying our heads in the sand can't make it go away


Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm going to agree with you to the extent that some hard and extensive data is needed here.
PackFansXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/10/californias-tyrannical-covid-misinformation-law/

Quote:

Newsom this past week signed A.B. 2098, a California bill intended to stop the spread of misinformation regarding the coronavirus pandemic. Stating that Covid-19 remains a public-health emergency, the legislature declared the following:
Quote:

It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to Covid-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines.
In a statement issued before signing the bill, Newsom said he believed the statute's language "is narrowly tailored to apply only to those egregious instances in which a licensee is acting with malicious intent or clearly deviating from the required standard of care while interacting directly with a patient under their care."

That is simply not true, and any intelligent person can see the problems almost immediately. Virtually the entirety of the law is quoted above, and there is nothing narrow in the language therein. Anything the state deems as "false or misleading" is sanctionable. Any utterance that so much as refers to Covid-19 and that the state does not approve of is theoretically punishable by the force of law.

Newsom's assertions that the bill is narrowly tailored and limited in scope are absolute lies. The law largely leaves the definition of "misinformation" up to the state, and leaves the scope of powers to sanction physicians under the law with medical boards. There is no limitation on the scope of powers they can use against physicians; the bill does not provide physicians with any significant recourse, other than those already provided to them by their medical boards.
Newsom, who will run for POTUS as a fake moderate, shows his true colors with this authoritarian law. Unfortunately, Democratic politicians in CA can say or do almost anything they want because their constituents are so thoroughly hoodwinked that there are zero repercussions at the ballot box.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
(20) FLCCCFront Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance on Twitter: "Learn how to make kefir - and how to use it to make your own FLCCC antiviral protein shake - at home with this step-by-step how to video with our own Clinical Support Specialist Kristina Morros, CRNA. Watch and share: https://t.co/invlwRDx8a #kefir #health #FLCCC #guthealth https://t.co/wwzeqYd21m" / Twitter


Something I stumbled on to that those vaccinated might wish to learn about.
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

I'm going to agree with you to the extent that some hard and extensive data is needed here.

Yep, and I agree completely with Wayland that it's an interesting aspect of the pandemic to study.

Clearly best treatment practices have evolved over time and the early, seriously ill, COVID patients were at a real disadvantage from an institutional knowledge perspective regarding how best to treat their novel virus infection.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/10/californias-tyrannical-covid-misinformation-law/

Quote:

Newsom this past week signed A.B. 2098, a California bill intended to stop the spread of misinformation regarding the coronavirus pandemic. Stating that Covid-19 remains a public-health emergency, the legislature declared the following:
Quote:

It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to Covid-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines.
In a statement issued before signing the bill, Newsom said he believed the statute's language "is narrowly tailored to apply only to those egregious instances in which a licensee is acting with malicious intent or clearly deviating from the required standard of care while interacting directly with a patient under their care."

That is simply not true, and any intelligent person can see the problems almost immediately. Virtually the entirety of the law is quoted above, and there is nothing narrow in the language therein. Anything the state deems as "false or misleading" is sanctionable. Any utterance that so much as refers to Covid-19 and that the state does not approve of is theoretically punishable by the force of law.

Newsom's assertions that the bill is narrowly tailored and limited in scope are absolute lies. The law largely leaves the definition of "misinformation" up to the state, and leaves the scope of powers to sanction physicians under the law with medical boards. There is no limitation on the scope of powers they can use against physicians; the bill does not provide physicians with any significant recourse, other than those already provided to them by their medical boards.
Newsom, who will run for POTUS as a fake moderate, shows his true colors with this authoritarian law. Unfortunately, Democratic politicians in CA can say or do almost anything they want because their constituents are so thoroughly hoodwinked that there are zero repercussions at the ballot box.
LOL. Newsom couldn't even qualify as a "fake" moderate... he's about as liberal as any single politician could be in this country right now. Just look at how he has governed California since he took over out there.

He's basically Pelosi 2.0 ...
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

I'm going to agree with you to the extent that some hard and extensive data is needed here.

Yep, and I agree completely with Wayland that it's an interesting aspect of the pandemic to study.

Clearly best treatment practices have evolved over time and the early, seriously ill, COVID patients were at a real disadvantage from an institutional knowledge perspective regarding how best to treat their novel virus infection.
Yea, some were already practicing some of the best treatments a long time ago…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

I'm going to agree with you to the extent that some hard and extensive data is needed here.

Yep, and I agree completely with Wayland that it's an interesting aspect of the pandemic to study.

Clearly best treatment practices have evolved over time and the early, seriously ill, COVID patients were at a real disadvantage from an institutional knowledge perspective regarding how best to treat their novel virus infection.


https://rumble.com/v1la1ah-lawyers-sue-hospitals-for-remdesivir-deaths.html
eLAWYERS SUE HOSPITALS FOR REMDESIVIR DEATHS (rumble.com)

Literally a hundred or more videos on Rumble re interviews of lawyers and medical experts discussing the deadly remdesivir cocktail given in hospitals to patients on ventilators.

Anyone believing this concoction is safe should sign up to participate in a clinical trial to show otherwise. Why not volunteer? Show us how its safe..........
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dr Lee Merritt: Bio-Weapons, DNA War, Snake Venom, Shot Remorse

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5kHESoMYUsjSbcRPR1scbP


"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."

J. Edgar Hoover
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

PackFansXL said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/10/californias-tyrannical-covid-misinformation-law/

Quote:

Newsom this past week signed A.B. 2098, a California bill intended to stop the spread of misinformation regarding the coronavirus pandemic. Stating that Covid-19 remains a public-health emergency, the legislature declared the following:
Quote:

It shall constitute unprofessional conduct for a physician and surgeon to disseminate misinformation or disinformation related to Covid-19, including false or misleading information regarding the nature and risks of the virus, its prevention and treatment; and the development, safety, and effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines.
In a statement issued before signing the bill, Newsom said he believed the statute's language "is narrowly tailored to apply only to those egregious instances in which a licensee is acting with malicious intent or clearly deviating from the required standard of care while interacting directly with a patient under their care."

That is simply not true, and any intelligent person can see the problems almost immediately. Virtually the entirety of the law is quoted above, and there is nothing narrow in the language therein. Anything the state deems as "false or misleading" is sanctionable. Any utterance that so much as refers to Covid-19 and that the state does not approve of is theoretically punishable by the force of law.

Newsom's assertions that the bill is narrowly tailored and limited in scope are absolute lies. The law largely leaves the definition of "misinformation" up to the state, and leaves the scope of powers to sanction physicians under the law with medical boards. There is no limitation on the scope of powers they can use against physicians; the bill does not provide physicians with any significant recourse, other than those already provided to them by their medical boards.
Newsom, who will run for POTUS as a fake moderate, shows his true colors with this authoritarian law. Unfortunately, Democratic politicians in CA can say or do almost anything they want because their constituents are so thoroughly hoodwinked that there are zero repercussions at the ballot box.
LOL. Newsom couldn't even qualify as a "fake" moderate... he's about as liberal as any single politician could be in this country right now. Just look at how he has governed California since he took over out there.

He's basically Pelosi 2.0 ...
I miss that hilarious audio skit that Rush Limbaugh used to play…."What is a moderate?"
First Page Refresh
Page 509 of 509
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.