Coronavirus

2,174,050 Views | 20214 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by GuerrillaPack
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Somehow this comedian popped up in my YouTube recommendations yesterday. He's got some hilarious work, from the little bit I've watched so far. This short segment on the covid vaccines got me LOLing this morning.

Makes a good point here, that is ironic...the people in the party most likely to take the vaccine (democrats) took a vaccine that "Trump created" (via "Operation Warp Speed"), while those in the party least likely to take it (republicans) were Trump supporters.

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolf5
GuerrillaPack said:

The communist Biden regime and Moderna are going to save us from the bird flu!!

Good, there's already been a few jumps.
Werewolf
Paid off.........what a novel idea!!!
Werewolf
Werewolf
No danger of #Nappy ever being locked up, he$$, he'll be 1st in line every time......with his sleeve already rolled up.

Werewolf
#Nappy can be heard mumbling to himself "I'm glad our Federal Govt censored the truth and I'm glad they lied because I got to take six jabs of unknown concoction, and on top of that, I got a free ice cream cone and french fries, courtesy of the NY City Mayor. I love New York City!"

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

#Nappy can be heard mumbling to himself "I'm glad our Federal Govt censored the truth and I'm glad they lied because I got to take six jabs of unknown concoction, and on top of that, I got a free ice cream cone and french fries, courtesy of the NY City Mayor. I love New York City!"

This is like some of the commie Leftist propagandists (eg, Nancy Pelosi) now continuing to tell us that Biden is "mentally sharp" and that it is Trump that is "senile".

The OUTRAGEOUS lies that the Left tells will be their downfall. As their agenda gets more and more insane and wicked, they have to tell more and more lies, and even more blatant lies. I guess they are emboldened because they think that they can just keep fooling everyone because they fooled most people at the very beginning, and perhaps because they mistakenly think that everyone has a 70 IQ like the average DemonRat voter.

No, although the lies worked at the beginning of the covid scamdemic, you just can't keep fooling everyone. Those of us with an IQ above the average libtard DemonRat voter are going to catch on to your lies and what your real agenda is.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Ben Affleck's daughter DEMANDS mask mandates and air filtration and UV light in government facilities!!

Werewolf
#Nappy, you need another one! #Nappy is easily the smartest guy in the Water Cooler, #FarNAway.

GuerrillaPack
Two mice go into a bar, one says to the other - "have you had the jab yet?"

He replies - "no way, they haven't finished testing it on humans yet!"

People think covid is over. No, it's not, and with bird flu coming, wearing your mask is more important now than ever, and in more places. Dr Fauci says you need to wear your mask in the shower!!

Werewolf
GP, you could do #Nappy a favor and tag him on this important public service announcement.
GuerrillaPack
Top gynecologist sees 1200% increase in menstrual abnormalities (miscarriages, etc) and a 5 fold increase in the number of still births - from around 6 per 1,000 prior to the covid vaccines, to around 30 per 1,000 post covid vaccines.

Werewolf
Here's a public service announcement for #daNappy.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
I finally found the explanation from Dr. Fraud Xi as to why we need so many BOOSTAS

Bockwinkle
Werewolf said:

Here's a public service announcement for #daNappy.

Soyence.
GuerrillaPack
A reminder that natural immunity from having the Wu flu is not enough...and you need your 8-10 boosters

Werewolf
Smartest guy on the board says 12 is a much better #.........and better than a Hot Fudge Sunday!!
Werewolf
I bet #Nappy is as smart as the #POTUS himself, probably even smarter ;-)

What say you #Nappy? How about it, smartest man in the room?

Werewolf
#Nappy is easily the smartest guy here in the Water Cooler. He's protected.

GuerrillaPack
A reminder guys...

If you are not vaccinated, and I mean up to date on your 2 initial shots and 10 boosters, then the Rona will HUNT YOU and it will FIND YOU!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C93ExjsuNnu
First Page Refresh
Page 578 of 578

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.