Coronavirus

2,007,750 Views | 19855 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Werewolf
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Best of luck to your your Demon Deacon btw....

I'll boldly make a prediction and I will put my membership on this board online. James and Steve can pin this one on the top of the board if they want.

THE BIGGEST SURGE IN COVID19 VARIANT WILL BE EARLY TO MID-AUGUST 2022 AND WILL RUN RAMPANT ACROSS THE COUNTRY UNTIL NOVEMBER 9TH, 2022.

After the lefties have instituted mail-in voting, 24 hour voting, ballot harvesting etc... all of a sudden things will disappear and go away. We will be told that it is a "fact of life" that we must learn to deal with. Protect who we can protect and take precautions as we see necessary.

Now... if Americans will tell them to go pound sand with this new round of restrictions then they won't have a leg to stand on. This is nothing but a "practice run" for next year's mid-term elections. They are testing the waters to see how far they can push people and see what the polling and pushback is going to be. You have to give it to the lefties... at least they are consistent in following the Karl Marx playbook word for word.

Thanks for the answer Packmom. Hope you are doing well. Your honesty is appreciated.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Mormad said:

pineknollshoresking said:

Mormad said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Yea, I think this was a bio-weapon, by the CCP. They have no value of life and would release it intentionally. Now, the intentional release is not verified; however, a gain of function virus is damn near verified, at this point.

Based on that, I believe the deadlines of this virus is real. How could it not be?
Are you talking about the alleged number of "covid deaths"? -- eg, "600k" in the U.S? If so, those clearly are inflated. For starters, look at how the PCR and other testing is completely unreliable, and returns huge numbers of false "positives". Given that, you have huge numbers of deaths where people have tested "positive" via this flawed testing and have been labelled "covid deaths", where the person did not actually have "covid" at all. Furthermore, in a huge number of deaths labeled "covid deaths", there was no testing of the person at all and they were merely "presumed" to have covid (based on having a few symptoms, such as a cough and headace, etc). In the vast majority of those "covid deaths", the person also did not actually have covid.

It is very important to remember that the vast majority of people who have been labeled "covid deaths" are people over 70 with pre-existing serious morbidities (heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, etc). They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities, not "covid". It's not like you have a bunch of 20, 30, 40, and 50 year olds dropping dead from a flu or cold. It's very elderly people who are already seriously sick. And it wasn't "covid" that pushed them over the edge and caused their death. They actually died from those pre-existing morbidities.

I wish you would stop saying this stuff. While there is some truth in what you say, the overall "vast majority" did NOT die of their co-morbidities. They died of complications of severe covid. Their co-morbidities just made them more likely to die than those without. People lying prone in the icu intubated with lungs that look like swiss cheese didn't die of obesity, dementia, advanced age, or hypertension. I'm not sure how that is difficult to understand. Those things don't cause that kind of death. And unfortunately the young and healthy do die at times, but more often they suffer long dz which sucks. So while it's benign for most, it's not for all and thousands upon thousands have suffered and continue to do so because they won't just get the poison. And no matter what you say, the fact remains that the vaccines are the only thing other than seclusion that keeps people out of the hospital, reduces deaths from their "co, -morbidities," and reduces transmissions that would also reduce viral replication and therefore viral variance and could finally get us back to normal.

In the early days, before such shtty testing was widely available, some who died of flu-like or covid-like illness were listed as covid deaths I'm sure. But many infectious dz and community health experts think our numbers were STILL under estimated because of the people who died without testing and the COD was unknown. I'm sure in most cases it was just their Alzheimer's.

The talk of young and healthy gets tiresome. So many are fatter than they think, and are hypertensive and have no clue. There are millions of Americans with hypertension who are either untreated or unknown. Don't be so sure this disease will be so benign for you or your loved ones. The odds with the vaccine are so much better.
Even with my believes four post above, I support this post, Mormad.

Quote: The odds with the vaccine are so much better.

I am, however, part of the vaccine hesitant and time will prove one of us "more" correct. I hope and pray all of us will be here to debate and/or banter a couple of years from now...

Yep. You are correct. Time will tell. But right now, all available evidence is pointing directly at vaccination being the better choice for most. I certainly understand vaccine hesitancy, and there are some good reasons to hesitate, but the unfortunate fact remains that most have fears about the vaccines that are unfounded or simply irrational. And that's allowing this thing to live on.

The only way out of this is to somehow stop viral transmission which would then stop viral replication and therefore viral variance. Viruses are smart little survivors. The only 2 ways right now: vaccines and seclusion. Nobody wants seclusion.

Luckily, most of us will be here debating when the truth is known, my friend.
Fair enough... my hesitancy didn't keep me from getting in line for the J&J earlier this year. Unfortunately, pulling it from the market, for that period of time, caused me concern. The mRna vaccine has always caused me concern (that's why I signed up for the J&J) and recently seeing Dr Robert Malone has kept me on the sidelines for them. Unfortunately, Dr. Robert Malone is being slowly canceled.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packgrad
Mormad
You can take that bold prediction to the bank. We will hear about nothing else until they use it to win another election.

Let's face it, this BS administration has done nothing but preach vaccination and try to spend trillions in a propped up economy. As is typical, nothing substantive.

The irony is, if we would just do what they ask and get the vaccine, covid would truly become endemic like a cold, and they'd lose their best prop for winning another election.

Until then, this thing will do just as y'all say and wax and wane, with each mini surge being used as political fodder that helps the left. And what makes me mad is, despite Davie's feeling that the unvaxxed don't affect him, the fact that it's the unvaxxed perpetuating the virus and providing ammo to keep us affected: masks on planes, masks in the medical facilities, BTIs leading to lost work, lost family visits, lost ballgames, etc (the risk is lowered, but not close to zero... Seeing more and more BTIs). That affects me. So i encourage people to get the vaccine unless you have a contraindication. I realize there are very reasonable concerns like those expressed by pineknolls... We don't truly know the long term risks of the vaccines yet. But we certainly know the short term risks of covid to our health, economy, society, and elections, and i feel confident the long term risks of mRNA technology is far lower than the risks of more administrations like the current one. The docs asking you to consider the vaccine aren't liberal hacks or MSM. They're typically ones who have vetted the vaccine and mRNA technology as best they can, understand viral illnesses, and had their own loved ones vaxxed, and feel it's our best course as a society to win the war.

If you're tired of hearing about it on the news, tired of all the BS politics around it, and you don't want it used in another election, do something about it other than ***** about every BS decision that comes down because this sht lives on. Get rid of it. Consider getting vaxxed.

I know so many won't agree with my feelings, and that cool. But we've developed a fat boy to win the war, just need to drop it...
PackFansXL
Quote:

If you're tired of hearing about it on the news, tired of all the BS politics around it, and you don't want it used in another election, do something about it other than ***** about every BS decision that comes down because this sht lives on. Get rid of it. Consider getting vaxxed.

POTD IMHO!
Daviewolf83
Mormad said:

You can take that bold prediction to the bank. We will hear about nothing else until they use it to win another election.

Let's face it, this BS administration has done nothing but preach vaccination and try to spend trillions in a propped up economy. As is typical, nothing substantive.

The irony is, if we would just do what they ask and get the vaccine, covid would truly become endemic like a cold, and they'd lose their best prop for winning another election.

Until then, this thing will do just as y'all say and wax and wane, with each mini surge being used as political fodder that helps the left. And what makes me mad is, despite Davie's feeling that the unvaxxed don't affect him, the fact that it's the unvaxxed perpetuating the virus and providing ammo to keep us affected: masks on planes, masks in the medical facilities, BTIs leading to lost work, lost family visits, lost ballgames, etc (the risk is lowered, but not close to zero... Seeing more and more BTIs). That affects me. So i encourage people to get the vaccine unless you have a contraindication. I realize there are very reasonable concerns like those expressed by pineknolls... We don't truly know the long term risks of the vaccines yet. But we certainly know the short term risks of covid to our health, economy, society, and elections, and i feel confident the long term risks of mRNA technology is far lower than the risks of more administrations like the current one. The docs asking you to consider the vaccine aren't liberal hacks or MSM. They're typically ones who have vetted the vaccine and mRNA technology as best they can, understand viral illnesses, and had their own loved ones vaxxed, and feel it's our best course as a society to win the war.

I know so many won't agree with my feelings, and that cool. But we've developed a fat boy to win the war, just need to drop it...
As it was explained to me years ago by a co-worker - it's all about sphere of control. I can only control what I can control and for those things I can not control, I should not worry about them. It's how I maintain my sanity at work and life in general.
BBW12OG
Here is the leader of the "mask brigade" practicing what he preaches like a good MARXIST/COMMUNIST does.

How do you lefties sleep at night knowing everything you and your party stands for is nothing but a farce? Are you lives that empty that all you have going for you is to PWN the Conservatives?

What a sad damn lot you all are.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Mask on, mask off, mask back on....

Does the CDC say we need to wear two or three masks this time, or is just one enough?

https://instagr.am/p/CR4OK3DrWrN
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
BBW12OG
It never fails... the lefties love to tell everyone how to live their lives, grandstand with their smug "better than you" personas, prance around spouting off how smart they are.... then when they get called out on the carpet they backtrack, lie and still act like the smug condescending @$$holes they are....

Sound familiar? Same story for the last 40 years only with a dumber cast of characters this go round!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
GuerrillaPack
Per official data, of those who have died with the delta variant in England, 118 were fully vaccinated and 92 unvaccinated.

Boy, those jabs sure are working good.

https://instagr.am/p/CR49WIkF3va
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
The movement towards vaccine mandates is now accelerating. Biden announced that all Federal workers must get the vaxx or undergo regular testing. The mayor of NYC just said that "the voluntary phase of vaccination is over". The Etablishment media keeps trodding out that rat-faced former FDA chief Gottlieb to say that a wave of businesses mandating vaccines will occur when the vaccines get FDA approval.

This article makes the argument that the new CDC recommendation for masking was made for the purpose of making the vaccinated population resentful and angry with the unvaxxed, in order to drum up support for vaccine mandates.

Disclaimer: I do not support The National Review, as they are RINO Establishment fake conservatives, and only cite the article for the decent point it makes in this article about the reason for the new CDC mask mandate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/corner/cdcs-renewal-of-mask-guidance-will-be-used-to-push-for-vaccine-passports-and-mandates/amp/
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Per official data, of those who have died with the delta variant in England, 118 were fully vaccinated and 92 unvaccinated.

Boy, those jabs sure are working good.

https://instagr.am/p/CR49WIkF3va

Good news, GP, thanks! Proves vaccines are working well!

In England, 90% of adults are vaccinated.

So in rough numbers if the same number of deaths are from vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals in a country with 9x as many vaxxed than unvaxxed, it means you are 9x less likely to die if you are vaxxed.

Even better, in England they lump people that have only had one of two shots in the vaccinated bucket.

The numbers are even rosier if you are fully vaccinated.

"PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalised with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalisation (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death)."
GuerrillaPack
Only around 54% of the UK population is fully jabbed. Not buying that "90%" of adults have taken one shot.

For comparison, currently in the US, 49% of the total population is fully vaxxed, 57% of adults fully vaxxed, and 66% of adults with at least one shot.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Only around 54% of the UK population is fully jabbed. Not buying that "90%" of adults have taken one shot.

Don't know what to tell you, but it's true.

90% of adults in UK have had one jab and 70% are fully vaccinated.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55274833

Also, they only call people that haven't taken any poison "unvaxxed." One or two shots are considered "vaccinated."

The "vaccinated" deaths in the UK are people that have had either one or two shots, who make up 90% of their population.

"BATH (UK) : More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the delta variant within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. At first glance, this may seem alarming, but it is exactly as would be expected."

https://www.livemint.com/science/health/most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-here-s-why-that-shouldn-t-alarm-you-11626409387076.html
GuerrillaPack
Only ~54% in UK fully jabbed, and fully vaccinated make up 56% of deaths from the delta farce.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Only ~54% in UK fully jabbed, and fully vaccinated make up 56% of deaths from the delta farce.

Source?
Daviewolf83
GuerrillaPack said:

The movement towards vaccine mandates is now accelerating. Biden announced that all Federal workers must get the vaxx or undergo regular testing. The mayor of NYC just said that "the voluntary phase of vaccination is over". The Etablishment media keeps trodding out that rat-faced former FDA chief Gottlieb to say that a wave of businesses mandating vaccines will occur when the vaccines get FDA approval.

This article makes the argument that the new CDC recommendation for masking was made for the purpose of making the vaccinated population resentful and angry with the unvaxxed, in order to drum up support for vaccine mandates.

Disclaimer: I do not support The National Review, as they are RINO Establishment fake conservatives, and only cite the article for the decent point it makes in this article about the reason for the new CDC mask mandate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/corner/cdcs-renewal-of-mask-guidance-will-be-used-to-push-for-vaccine-passports-and-mandates/amp/
This is exactly why they did it. Biden could no longer persuade people to get vaccinated. He failed at achieving his goal. So, he decided to further divide the country by having vaccinated people turn on their fellow citizens and use them to pressure unvaccinated people to get vaccinated. This is the definition of a weak leader. Late last week, many in the news media reported that the Biden administration was preparing another strategy to get people vaccinated. I think we now know their new strategy.

As we all know, the latest Summer wave is being driven by unvaccinated people. This wave is not being driven by vaccinated people, but the CDC, with their announcement yesterday, shifted the burden to vaccinated people. Their latest announcement was wrong and will have limited to no effect in stopping the current wave. If it will have not effect in limiting or ending the wave, why make the policy?

As mentioned earlier, the CDC referenced a study in their announcement yesterday that did not pass peer review. You should all question studies that do not pass peer review. The study is now going through a "revision". The "revision" wording was added after the the CDC made their announcement yesterday. The study they referenced has been exposed by numerous people I trust today. The healthcare people on Twitter who thought the CDC got the last policy wrong (vaccinated people can go maskless) have spent yesterday and today high-fiving each other on Twitter and celebrating the CDC's latest move.

Add to this the CDC Director going on CNN today and claiming 5-10% of vaccinated people will become infected and transmit to unvaccinated people. She made these claims without providing any data or referring to any studies. The CDC is not a credible agency. They proved this months ago when they took guidance from high ranking members of the largest teacher's union in making policy on school reopening - guidance that went against a study they pointed to in their policy.

I have presented data in past posts that clearly show vaccines work. I will continue to post this type of information, since I believe it is a positive way to encourage people to consider vaccination. What I will not do is Biden's bidding. I will not call people who are not vaccinated stupid, as Biden did yesterday. I will not ridicule or coerce people to get vaccinated. I will present positive data, but in the end it is up to the person to make those decisions. I am vaccinated and I do not consider unvaccinated people a risk to me. If I become infected, the vaccines mean I will likely have a mild case and should not require hospitalization in most cases.

Here's a Tweet with the CDC Director's quote:

WolfQuacker
GuerrillaPack said:

When 90% are "vaccinated" it's hard to believe those deaths would be anything but similar to those numbers. It would take a vaccine with 100% efficacy to prevent all deaths amongst vaccinated. The sheer volume delta between unvacc and vacc is going to overwhelmingly skew the percentage.

UK has roughly 67M people. If 9/10 are vaccinated and they are reporting that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died of the Delta variant within 28 days of a positive Covid test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine.

That means of 60.3M vacc people, 163 have died. That's 2.69 deaths per million
Of the 6.7M unvaccinated, 94 have died, which translates to 14 deaths per million

cowboypack02
I can't speak for the rest of the world because I haven't done the research, but here in Chowan country we went to the courthouse to look at the death rates and less people died than normal I'm Chowan county last year.

I also think it's interesting where our two resident experts have landed after a year and a half with Covid and to see they agreeing with BBW and GP on issues with government handling and using the whole thing to try and benefit the democrats in elections
BBW12OG
cowboypack02 said:

I can't speak for the rest of the world because I haven't done the research, but here in Chowan country we went to the courthouse to look at the death rates and less people died than normal I'm Chowan county last year.

I also think it's interesting where our two resident experts have landed after a year and a half with Covid and to see they agreeing with BBW and GP on issues with government handling and using the whole thing to try and benefit the democrats in elections
Yes... but we better tread lightly... we were instructed to keep politics out of this thread....... must march to the beat of the drum or risk getting the hammer...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packgrad
Civilized
LOL.

What freedoms are we losing?
packgrad
Civilized said:

LOL.

I'm going to pretend you can figure it out yourself. Willful ignorance will not be encouraged.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

LOL.

Sing along comrade.... you really are a parody poster right? You can't be serious with what you just posted... Anyway enjoy your anthem.

Khoroshego dnya!!

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Civilized said:

LOL.

Civ is trying hard to lose his seat at the dinner table...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
cowboypack02

Civilized said:

LOL.

Civ is trying hard to lose his seat at the dinner table...
lol....not my dinner table.

He reminds me alot of my father in law. I love to argue with that guy. Dude will argue his point no matter how wrong he is until that little vein starts to pop out on his head. Doesn't matter the facts of the situation at all...he can get quite indignant....

Civ...you don't get indignant like that...but you still remind me of my father-in-law
BBW12OG
When did lefties care about the facts? All they care about is spouting off nonsense they hear from their MSM propaganda overlords...

The first time Civ posts something original that he isn't parroting from MSNBC, CNN or any of the "big lefty" three it will be the first.

You gotta give it to him. At least he is man enough to come on and state his opinions unlike many of sheep that are too damn scared to come out and face the facts.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
The CDC is taking their directives from the same entity that is constantly talking into Biden's earpiece and marionetting away at his puppet strings. Anyone who thinks otherwise might risk being considered an idiot.
Daviewolf83
A very good point from Alicia Smith in this Twitter thread. Just last night and this morning, I saw people on the local news and on Twitter saying vaccinated people need to mask up to protect the 12 and under who can not be vaccinated.

If you read the original comment from Amanda Carpenter (the one Alicia Smith replied too), you will find this little gem:

"If you got vaccinated and have to wear a mask, it's not because you got vaccinated. It's because your neighbors didn't."

As I said in an earlier post, the CDC and people on Twitter are shifting the blame for the spread of Covid to vaccinated people not wearing masks. Following this viewpoint, we will have to always wear a mask, since someone might not be vaccinated.

I will say it again - this latest wave and the pandemic in general, is NOT being prolonged by vaccinated people not wearing a mask. If you think it is, I want to see the peer reviewed study that makes this clear. The study must consider the same vaccines approved for use in the US today and it must involve real people.

Daviewolf83
Currently, only 5 out of 50 states (plus DC) have hospitalization rates above 20 per 100,000 residents. Currently, NC has 10 people hospitalized per 100,000 residents. As a comparison, at the peak during the Winter wave, the rate for NC was 37 people per 100,000 residents.

Daviewolf83
Below is a chart, showing the current vaccinations (partial and fully) rates by age group. This is data as of yesterday's updated from NCDHHS.

Wayland
Daviewolf83 said:

Currently, only 5 out of 50 states (plus DC) have hospitalization rates above 20 per 100,000 residents. Currently, NC has 10 people hospitalized per 100,000 residents. As a comparison, at the peak during the Winter wave, the rate for NC was 37 people per 100,000 residents.

And interestingly, Springfield (have posted info from there this week in the thread) which is in the heart of that Missouri orange area has rolled over and so far have a current wave hospitalization peak of July 23rd.

https://www.springfieldmo.gov/5068/Coronavirus

Still monitoring, but have seen some conversations that Missouri as a state is also rolling over.
PackPA2015
Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

And interestingly, Springfield (have posted info from there this week in the thread) which is in the heart of that Missouri orange area has rolled over and so far have a current wave hospitalization peak of July 23rd.

Still monitoring, but have seen some conversations that Missouri as a state is also rolling over.
I think I read last week where the prediction was 2 weeks to get to the peak nationally of the summer Delta wave. Have you read similar or even less than that?
statefan91
It is clear that UK, Netherlands, and India all had significant spikes and then precipitous drops. Hoping that's the trend here as well.
Wayland
PackPA2015 said:

Wayland said:

Daviewolf83 said:

I think I read last week where the prediction was 2 weeks to get to the peak nationally of the summer Delta wave. Have you read similar or even less than that?
I think it depends on who you ask, but a number of the data people I follow were saying 3 weeks (just over a week ago). Personally, I had expected kind of a week into August, but I wouldn't be surprised with anywhere from the next few days to 2 weeks. Would love to see some rollover of additional early states.
First Page Last Page
Page 323 of 568

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.