Baseball ACCT pods (Tuesday-Sunday)

65,905 Views | 511 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Struttingwolf96
WilmingtonPackman777
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is it fellas, make it happen.
DecaturWolf
SportManagementEngineer said:

Every one of us on this board is insane. We watch the same **** in every sport every single season and the same **** happens every time. And for some dumb reason we expect different results.
Same stuff every year in every sport? BS, fella. Four ACC championships and another top 15 director's cup ranking says that you simply need an attitude adjustment.
Posted for years as ColoradoWolf and Rick from Littleton. On Twitter as @espwapoujacmel
Whitetailpack
There's 2 plays against all odds.

Better put up at least 3 here.
BigLefty24
pack4life11 said:

You're relying on media preseason predictions to factor into your argument for why Avent is a good coach right now? Really? Lol...my bad man. Thought you actually had a valid argument you were gonna present.

But to address your point, State should be a top 10 team this year...wanna guess why????? Again, 3 first round draft picks (Wilson, Bailey, McDonough) are currently on this team. But yet, here we are, looking forward to season 24...I repeat TWENTY FOUR...with Avent without a conference title.

@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

PossumJenkins
Dude McDonough is not a first rounder. And Bailey is great and will probably be a first rounder. But really has not hit well the last month or two. But you're right Avent should tell him to hit better and act like the first rounder he is.
Whitetailpack
Double Play.

Lol. That'll kill it.
WilmingtonPackman777
Damn I thought Debo got it out
Whitetailpack
Hit with runners in SP.

Well I'll be.
CLTWolf
He smoked that meat! (Courtesy of the 10 year old yelling in the seats behind me)
wilmwolf
Take away the bull**** run on the bad call and the throw away and this one would be tied. Nevertheless, we're back in it now. What the people that don't know baseball don't understand is that it's not over till it's over.
Colonel Armstrong
Not winning a title in 23 years when you're consistently a top 25 team is almost an accomplishment in itself.
Formerly King Leary
Whitetailpack
cof17wolf said:

Not winning a title in 23 years when you're consistently a top 25 team is almost an accomplishment in itself.

Avent is in a company of his own.

I researched.
BigLefty24
No breaks at all for State tonight. Debo has hit two a country mile, one off the right center fence, and a second 400 foot fly ball to the warning track in dead center. Mensik has hit two blasts off the wall. Any of those four actually clear the fence, and we're having a different conversation.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

Colonel Armstrong
Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

I like Avent a lot and I don't want to replace him, but it is incredible.
Formerly King Leary
wilmwolf
Wake batters and dugout complain more than any team in the league.
GrayWolf98
8 k's! Swiney with a dominant effort tonight.
The artist formerly known as LuvtheHerb - DONT PANIC!
CLTWolf
Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

Be careful what you wish for unless Boo will actually make a commitment to the program. I'll believe that when I see them break ground on anything.
Whitetailpack
Nick Swinney pitched his ass off.

Well done young man.
Whitetailpack
CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

Be careful what you wish for unless Boo will actually make a commitment to the program. I'll believe that when I see them break ground on anything.

I'll never get mad at a guy for tiring on a status quo and trying to win championships.
wilmwolf
There's been some incredible bad luck, and some incredible bad calls, during that span. For whatever reason, fans never like to acknowledge the luck part of sports. The bounce of the ball is out of everyone's control.
CLTWolf
Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

I'll never get mad at a guy for tiring on a status quo and trying to win championships.

That first 22-34 season when we don't even make the ACC tournament, I bet you will.
pack4life11
Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

Dear God thank you...someone with some damn sense
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

That first 22-34 season when we don't even make the ACC tournament, I bet you will.

Lol you mean like we did in year 17 under our current regime with 3 first round draft picks in the line up??
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

Lol you mean like we did in year 17 under our current regime with 3 first round draft picks in the line up??

You're not very bright, are you? It takes all kinds, bless your simple heart. An easy google search will tell you you're wrong. Again.
Whitetailpack
BB with bases loaded.

Lol
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

You're not very bright, are you? It takes all kinds, bless your simple heart.

Other than personally attacking people, are you ever actually able to tangibly validate your point? You've yet to do so throughout the entire conversation.
SportManagementEngineer
Rally caps on?
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
CLTWolf
I've validated myself all over you tonight. They won 32 games the year after winning 50, not 22. Tyler is not a first rounder. Keep being wrong bro namath.
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

I've validated myself all over you tonight. They won 32 games the year after winning 50, not 22. Tyler is not a first rounder. Keep being wrong bro namath.

AND DIDNT MAKE THE ACC TOURNAMENT...lol gah dude, read your own post!! Also, would you have said Wilson is a first rounder after year 1?
Whitetailpack
Terrell Tatum saw maybe 1 strike in that at bat.

Result - Srikeout.
PossumJenkins
pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

CLTWolf said:

Whitetailpack said:

cof17wolf said:

I researched.

You're not very bright, are you? It takes all kinds, bless your simple heart.

Other than personally attacking people, are you ever actually able to tangibly validate your point? You've yet to do so throughout the entire conversation.

Kind of like you're personally attacking Avent?
pack4life11
Yes I attack Avent I don't deny it...the only TANGIBLE data point I need to attack him is that he's been here 23 years and has not won a conference championship. What is so hard for you to understand about that?? You and CLT have a bunch of participation ribbons hanging up in your room don't you?
Struttingwolf96
I've come to realize a lot & I mean a lot of posters on here have never played a sport or were that good, especially baseball because they keep making excuses for Avent & him not being able to win ANY kind of championships. Yes, when you do play baseball, there is some luck good & bad, but it's not an excuse for over what 20 years now. Please.
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

AND DIDNT MAKE THE ACC TOURNAMENT...lol gah dude, read your own post!! Also, would you have said Wilson is a first rounder after year 1?

How many games did they win? 22 or 32? LOL GAH DUUUDE read your own post!!11!
Yes. But I cheat. I have friends and and two old Legion coaches that are scouts (associate scout, cross checker) and they had been on Will since HS in Kings Mountain. The only thing was, was he gonna play SS or 3rd.
pack4life11
Struttingwolf96 said:

I've come to realize a lot & I mean a lot of posters on here have never played a sport or were that good, especially baseball because they keep making excuses for Avent & him not being able to win ANY kind of championships. Yes, when you do play baseball, there is some luck good & bad, but it's not an excuse for over what 20 years now. Please.

Preach

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.