The Biden Administration..V3

602,265 Views | 8861 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by packgrad
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bockwinkle said:

Damn, there are some over there that aren't commies?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/unc-fraternity-brothers-defend-reinstated-american-flag-campus-mob-replaced-palestinian-flag

caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

Steve Videtich said:

packofwolves said:

Have to give it to Joe, he continues to provide material for the news.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/outsiders/joe-bidens-earth-day-gift-to-americas-enemies/video/871a4ae0afc472647b2956865ddc7b01

Everything this administration does it seems just further weakens our country and empowers others. Just a joke we're becoming...

All true but at least we don't have mean tweets!1!

Did you just quote an old Steve post?
BBW12OG
Yes! And it'll be barricaded off for miles. Just wait and see. There won't be a protester within camera shot!!
Werewolf
Werewolf
Civilized said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sure seems like a lot going on for just some random jobless adults.
I particularly love the part where Civ conveniently avoids the fact that Soros is funding them as well...

LOLOL

Seriously though I heard the Illuminati were the true masterminds.

Seriously. I'm being serious.
Sieve, you are serious, unequivocally. That's why you're dangerous.

Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy & #Foreskin, let's not let facts get in the way of your bulls$it narrative.

Werewolf
From the same side of the coin as #Sieve, #Nappy & #Foreskin

BBW12OG
Isn't Japan one of our strongest allies?

What if President Trump called them xenophobic?

Would the MSM run the story 24/7 or ignore it?

Just wondering...

Gulfstream4
NYC Mayor Adams: 'Outside agitators' were part of campus protests

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-outside-agitators-were-part-of-campus-protests

Some of liberal friends said there no proof of this. Well, here it is in black and white.

Wufskins
Gulfstream4 said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/nyc-mayor-adams-outside-agitators-were-part-of-campus-protests

Some of liberal friends said there no proof of this. Well, here it is in black and white.

No, what myself and Civ have said is that the majority of the protesters are college students. I've always thought outside agitators are involved. Much in the same way as there were "opportunists" joining BLM protests that didn't care about the movement in so much that they wanted an opportunity to loot and vandalize.
Gulfstream4
Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

No, what myself and Civ have said is that the majority of the protesters are college students. I've always thought outside agitators are involved. Much in the same way as there were "opportunists" joining BLM protests that didn't care about the movement in so much that they wanted an opportunity to loot and vandalize.

Fair enough my friend. My next question is who is paying for these professional protestors?
Wufskins
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Fair enough my friend. My next question is who is paying for these professional protestors?

Good question. BBW provided a link to a Soros funded org donating to pro Palestinian student groups. I don't know if that money is getting funneled to the pros. It doesn't make sense as Soros obviously wants Biden to win. These protesters are showing up at Biden events heckling and many, particularly in Michigan, have sworn off supporting Biden in 2024 over his policies with Israel/Gaza. The protests absolutely don't help Biden, whether it's the optics or the threat of not supporting Biden. It just doesn't add up that Soros would be ok with funding what's happening right now..
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Haha! Agree completely here Gulf!

This is my biggest question. How many are paid, who is paying them, and why?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-al-sharpton-compares-anti-israel-demonstrations-jan-6-democrats-losing-moral-high-ground

Too funny. He was immediately shut down though of course...
caryking
Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Good question. BBW provided a link to a Soros funded org donating to pro Palestinian student groups. I don't know if that money is getting funneled to the pros. It doesn't make sense as Soros obviously wants Biden to win. These protesters are showing up at Biden events heckling and many, particularly in Michigan, have sworn off supporting Biden in 2024 over his policies with Israel/Gaza. The protests absolutely don't help Biden, whether it's the optics or the threat of not supporting Biden. It just doesn't add up that Soros would be ok with funding what's happening right now..
Does he really? Is he even a US Citizen where he can vote (that's an honest question)? I'm not so sure that Soros doesn't want to seed chaos, rather, than want any political party to win…
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-al-sharpton-compares-anti-israel-demonstrations-jan-6-democrats-losing-moral-high-ground

Just like when the Ice Cream Queen lost her **** when she was told that Sleepy Joe DID NOT create 17 million jobs they were mostly rehires from Covid layoffs!

She said...."he created them. President Biden created them. If you want to tote water for Donald Trump you can. But President Biden created those jobs."

It was on the Katy Tur show on MSNBC.... The lefties are eating their own. They are going to try and tank Sleepy Joe before it gets too late.

They know he is a dead man walking.
ncsupack1
BBW12OG said:

TheStorm said:

Just like when the Ice Cream Queen lost her **** when she was told that Sleepy Joe DID NOT create 17 million jobs they were mostly rehires from Covid layoffs!

She said...."he created them. President Biden created them. If you want to tote water for Donald Trump you can. But President Biden created those jobs."

It was on the Katy Tur show on MSNBC.... The lefties are eating their own. They are going to try and tank Sleepy Joe before it gets too late.

They know he is a dead man walking.
That was funny to watch. Nancy wasn't expecting that.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Does he really? Is he even a US Citizen where he can vote (that's an honest question)? I'm not so sure that Soros doesn't want to seed chaos, rather, than want any political party to win…

He's a dual citizen. And given his political donations, it would be hard to argue he is anti Biden.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
Werewolf
Better pay attention to something other than riots on University property. It's a good distraction for sure.

caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

He's a dual citizen. And given his political donations, it would be hard to argue he is anti Biden.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
I'm not arguing about his donation; rather, he appears to want revolution as opposed to a cause. I say this because he's always (it appears) involved in the negative discourse in our country.
Wufskins
What does the revolution part mean? A born Jew wants a Palestinian revolution?
Werewolf
Damn if the good guys aren't outflanking them! What a show!

Werewolf
I suspect she prefers a lifetime at GITMO and not to be shot by firing squad or hung by the neck.

Werewolf
Sieve and Nappy, you'll enjoy this one. #TheOneAndOnlyJoe

Werewolf
One question quiz for some of ya. #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin, I think you should opt out..

1. What is "Elite Capture"?

Probably 4 or 5 of ya get it right.

Werewolf
Hear BIden condemn the president for J6.

WarrenPeace
Werewolf said:

I do find this interesting. Our resident "know it all" Glass wanted a bomb to be dropped(his words) on all the Jan 6 folks but is nowhere to be found on things like this.
BBW12OG
WarrenPeace said:

Werewolf said:

I do find this interesting. Our resident "know it all" Glass wanted a bomb to be dropped(his words) on all the Jan 6 folks but is no where to be found on things like this.
He won't comment....

Too far invested. He is a flaming liberal. He and I have made our peace.

He is as far left as AOC and the Squad...... that's his ideology. I'll let him have that and I respect him for owning up to it.

He's had his moments here with me.

I respect him as a person. None on his politics.
caryking
Wufskins said:

It's not the cause; rather, it's the revolution.
TheStorm
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufskins said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Soros only wants anarchy. He doesn't care about the details...
Werewolf
So the question would follow "Why does Soros want anarchy?"
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Marxism. But I thought we all knew that already...
Werewolf
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

It's not the cause; rather, it's the revolution.
as in a "color revolution".

might want to look it on up Wikipedia soon as the definition can be changed quickly to alter and cover its real meaning.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Marxism. But I thought we all knew that already...
thanks for repeating it for the sake #Sieve, #Nappy and #Foreskin. I still have hope for #daSievee.
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-brings-up-islamophobia-amid-worst-antisemitism-outbreak-decades

More weak sauce from Biden...

(oh yeah, almost forgot the obligatory Fox News! Fox News! warning)
First Page Last Page
Page 243 of 254

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.