The Biden Administration..V3

566,996 Views | 8271 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Bockwinkle
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gulfstream4 said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is what the left has.....

This guy is out of his freaking mind.
/

Wufskins
Sorta like you posting Tucker Carlson's constant lies, like there were no guns at the Capitol on Jan 6. Or lying about the number of people still held in jail. And how they landed in jail. They weren't grandmas posing for selfies like you suggested.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

Sorta like you posting Tucker Carlson's constant lies, like there were no guns at the Capitol on Jan 6. Or lying about the number of people still held in jail. And how they landed in jail. They weren't grandmas posing for selfies like you suggested.
I'll give it to you pedoskins..... you can deflect better than a Star Wars Destroyer.....

As far as your character goes..... you have none.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

The man's got a problem if 42% of Democrats really do support mass deportations of illegal aliens.

https://t.co/fXPKxpGlQj

Perfect time for the GOP to make massive gains, but they will more than likely throw away a golden opportunity. Fortunately for some, the old talking points can be reused.

Sadly, I think you are correct.

Sad is the word. I mean it's right there for the taking.
If, and only if, leadership (and the cronies) listen to the people. Unfortunately, they continue with war bills, and allowing spending promoted by Schumer and Biden.

You forgot about expanding the base and taking votes from Democrats. The hard line right, isn't the majority at the moment. The continued in fighting within the party isn't helping with the average voter.

I would say the hard right is the majority of the Party, just not majority of the country. Just like the hard left is the majority of Dems, just not the majorly of the country.

The point is: the majority of the party should get a say, for the party (either). It becomes how you bring the balance of your party in…

If that were true, then Bernie Sanders (the closest thing America has to a "hard left" politician, still a moderate by global lefty standards) wouldn't have gotten trounced in the last Dem primary.

The vast majority of Dems (including pretty much all black people) are actually pretty centrist. You guys have created a "hard left OMG MARXIST" boogeyman in order to balance out and justify your leap off of a right wing "burn it all down" cliff.

He didn't
hokiewolf
Imagine defending Matt freaking Gaetz.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I will! What issue do you want to discuss?
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Oldsouljer said:

The man's got a problem if 42% of Democrats really do support mass deportations of illegal aliens.

https://t.co/fXPKxpGlQj

Perfect time for the GOP to make massive gains, but they will more than likely throw away a golden opportunity. Fortunately for some, the old talking points can be reused.

Sadly, I think you are correct.

Sad is the word. I mean it's right there for the taking.
If, and only if, leadership (and the cronies) listen to the people. Unfortunately, they continue with war bills, and allowing spending promoted by Schumer and Biden.

You forgot about expanding the base and taking votes from Democrats. The hard line right, isn't the majority at the moment. The continued in fighting within the party isn't helping with the average voter.

In each party, the more right or left makes up the majority. Republicans can't win without the right flank of the party. So, we have to pick our poison. I'm choosing the right flank…
I've been arguing for awhile now that no reform from within of the NCGOP will be allowed and that real conservatives should decamp, take over the NC Constitution Party and negotiate with the corporate GOP for conservative objectives in return for electoral support.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I will! What issue do you want to discuss?
hes smart, he knows what he's doing which is to destroy the Republican Party and to get on TV doing it. That's all he cares about.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

You want to compare your record vs. his on honesty?

We can start from there.

You are about as much a Republican as Liz Cheney.....

Again.... I stand by every damn comment I have ever made about you. Mostly because you never cease to disappoint......

Keep delivering.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

We can start from there.

Again.... I stand by every damn comment I have ever made about you. Mostly because you never cease to disappoint......

Keep delivering.

Let me check... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yep! Nobody cares.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

We can start from there.

Keep delivering.

Let me check... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yep! Nobody cares.
You cared enough to comment on a post that had nothing to do with you......

See the irony?

Again....... room temperature IQ....... keep proving it.
Bockwinkle
First Page Refresh
Page 237 of 237

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.