The Biden Administration..V3

110,486 Views | 2712 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by PackFansXL
FlossyDFlynt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PackFansXL said:

Those are some damn expensive votes this guy is pushing so hard for.
I wont disagree that I think the timing of the announcement has a lot to do with the upcoming midterms, but I do believe this is something that should have happened long ago
BBW12OG
FlossyDFlynt said:

PackFansXL said:

Those are some damn expensive votes this guy is pushing so hard for.
I wont disagree that I think the timing of the announcement has a lot to do with the upcoming midterms, but I do believe this is something that should have happened long ago
I agree... He should just say what can I do to buy more votes....

Keep it simple.

They understand when gas hits $6 a gallon they will need to have a fall back.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Glasswolf
Marco said:

I called him a "house negro"not "house ******""What is the problem?Negro is the proper word,rite?Should i say colored?Black?Jus like i say "Caucasian" instead of "white"!!
As far as this message board is concerned it's the same thing.
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

Glasswolf
Marco said:

Gulfstream4,i respond what i read on here and all i see is bunch Joe Biden bashing!!I am still trying to figure out me being warned!Warned about what!!Voiceing my opinion??
You were warned for using a racially charge term. Like I said, I dislike Trump as much as anyone and everyone knows it. If you want to bash Trump start a new topic. When and if people start bashing Biden in that topic they will get cleaned up also.
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

Marco
Glasswolf,I don't kno all the amendments but do know 2 of them!The 1st and the 5th!!As a veteran of this great country,i think i am entitled to them!!You can spin what posted all you want,I posted nothing wrong nor said nothing racially motivated
hokiewolf
Marco said:

Glasswolf,I don't kno all the amendments but do know 2 of them!The 1st and the 5th!!As a veteran of this great country,i think i am entitled to them!!You can spin what posted all you want,I posted nothing wrong nor said nothing racially motivated
Buddy, this is a forum that is owned by a private entity that has rules for posting. You are correct that you have a first amendment right to say what you said, but that does not absolve you for the consequences of your post. It is extremely offensive and disrespectful.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-is-a-lawless-rogue-who-has-yet-again-violated-his-oath-of-office/

Quote:

Biden has repeatedly proven himself to be a rogue president contemptuous of his oath. He has, on several occasions now, exceeded his powers by trying to make laws rather than enforce them and he has repeatedly done so even when he, his legal advisers, and/or the leaders of his party in the Congress acknowledge that he has no power to do so. He did not have the power to make national housing laws, yet he decreed that landlords could not evict deadbeat tenants. He did not have the power to make national medical decisions, yet he ordered every workplace to mandate vaccinations. He did not have the power to appropriate hundreds of billions of dollars to pay off college debts, but he did that, too. The courts have struck down the first two of those flagrant violations of his oath, and only the search for a proper party with standing to sue presents any real risk that they will not strike down the third.

The president's pardon power, however, is a practically monarchical power, and the courts cannot remedy its abuse; only Congress can do so. Biden apparently now thinks we should not have federal laws against possession of marijuana. He should ask Congress to repeal those laws, which he had a major hand in writing during his 36 years in the Senate. If Congress did repeal them, Biden might have a case for making that repeal effectively retroactive via a blanket presidential pardon.

But that would require Biden to acknowledge that the Constitution allows Congress to make the laws, and requires presidents to enforce them. Instead, he simply issued over 6,000 pardons, and in so doing, sent a clear message that he will consider those laws nullified going forward. He refuses to take care that the laws be executed; he is taking care that they be flouted, and stripping Congress of the power to decide whether to repeal them.

If we still took such things seriously, Biden's repeated and open violation of his oath of office, his constitutional obligations, and the constitutional limits on his office would richly merit his impeachment and removal.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

Buddy, this is a forum that is owned by a private entity that has rules for posting. You are correct that you have a first amendment right to say what you said, but that does not absolve you for the consequences of your post. It is extremely offensive and disrespectful.
We know he's your buddy Hokie
Civilized
His pardon is a step in the right direction.

Need states to follow suit and proceed to full legalization or at least decriminalization.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

this is also disrespectful and you know better
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packofwolves
Reckless

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/armageddon-is-coming-but-its-time-for-another-weekend-in-delaware/
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Marco said:

this is also disrespectful and you know better
LOL........ok, I apologize
Werewolf
"it is the function of mass agitation to exploit all the grievances, hopes, aspirations, prejudices, fears, and ideals of all the special groups that make up our society, social, religious, economic, racial, political. Stir them up. Set one against the other. Divide and conquer. That's the way to soften up a democracy."

J. Edgar Hoover,

"Noncommunist ranks must be infiltrated, penetrated, and subverted. The success of the communist mission depends on capturing the enemy's stronghold from within."

J. Edgar Hoover,
PackFansXL
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nyc-mayor-declares-state-of-emergency-over-influx-of-illegal-immigrants/

Marco
Ok,what are the rules?Don't say nothing negative about some you guys cult leader?Lol?
Marco
Ole Donald said i want my documents back!!Ok,Donald return them all first then well think about giving back the peoples documents to you!!Lol!Hope the truth is not to offensive to some of you!#
Marco
Smart men don't tell you how smart they are,Rich men don't tell you how rich they are,Tough men don't tell you how tough they are and Honest men don't tell you how honest they are.CON MEN DO!!
PackFansXL
Civilized said:

His pardon is a step in the right direction.

Need states to follow suit and proceed to full legalization or at least decriminalization.
Do you believe Biden has the constitutional authority to do a blanket pardon against a standing law authored by Congress? BTW, that would be a law he supported during his many years of federal employment in the senate.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.