The Biden Administration..V3

736,803 Views | 10486 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Oldsouljer
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

He's a New Jersey Yankee, that got fired from his job for incompetence, talking **** about NC on an NC State message board. Put the loser on ignore. You'll only hear from him when civ is off his meds.

New York City, so close! And didn't get fired, but ok. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few North Carolinians in the Water Cooler that actually graduated from State.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

packgrad said:

He's a New Jersey Yankee, that got fired from his job for incompetence, talking **** about NC on an NC State message board. Put the loser on ignore. You'll only hear from him when civ is off his meds.

You're right. Just went on ignore.

Lol, no…. please…. don't.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

New York City, so close! And didn't get fired, but ok. And I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few North Carolinians in the Water Cooler that actually graduated from State.
Pretty sure?
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?
I'm pretty sure that he is 100% wrong again.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Given the complete lack of critical thinking skills on display around here, it doesn't seem likely. Of course there's "packgrad", though I suspect he went to State back when they offered a degree in "Dumbassery."
packgrad
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?
I'm pretty sure that he is 100% wrong again.

A trend for him.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Given the complete lack of critical thinking skills on display around here, it doesn't seem likely. Of course there's "packgrad", though I suspect he went to State back when they offered a degree in "Dumbassery."
You have a high opinion of yourself.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Lol, not at all. The Water Cooler is just a REALLY low bar.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

So why post here? Seems according to you, that this place is beneath you.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Don't get me wrong…. I'm sure the Flat Earth guy and everyone else lost in KONSPIRACY LAND deserve participation trophies for having opinions, too.

But I'm actually having a conversation with the people who don't post in the Water Cooler. There's zero chance I'd ever convince you guys of anything.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Don't get me wrong…. I'm sure the Flat Earth guy and everyone else lost in KONSPIRACY LAND deserve participation trophies for having opinions, too.

But I'm actually having a conversation with the people who don't post in the Water Cooler. There's zero chance I'd ever convince you guys of anything.
Conversation? Like on the heels board?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Lol, exactly! Just like that!

Thank you for proving my point.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

So why are you posting on a State site and giving money to our NIL? Seems odd.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Because BBW is an idiot and the whole UNC thing is a figment of his bipolar mind. Why he hangs out on UNC boards is anyone's guess.

But if you think I'm secretly a UNC fan that donates to State's NIL for some reason then you shouldn't be shocked when someone insinuates you're not the brightest crayon in the box.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Pretty sure?

Because BBW is an idiot and the whole UNC thing is a figment of his bipolar mind. Why he hangs out on UNC boards is anyone's guess.

But if you think I'm secretly a UNC fan that donates to State's NIL for some reason then you shouldn't be shocked when someone insinuates you're not the brightest crayon in the box.
lol...I have no idea where you post.
caryking
Please disengage with that person. He's smarter than you…
TheStorm
I wished y'all could remember to quit "quoting" him when you reply.
packgrad
Just want to say, my sister is a relocated North Carolinian New Jersey Yankee. They're not all ignorant pretentious *******s like this cat.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

I wished y'all could remember to quit "quoting" him when you reply.
Sorry.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Please disengage with that person. He's smarter than you…
It's hard at times...lol
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Just want to say, my sister is a relocated North Carolinian New Jersey Yankee. They're not all ignorant pretentious *******s like this cat.
I work with some very nice folks from up north.
Oldsouljer
Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Ncsufist said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Going out with class.

ridiculous that's what you got out of that speech. He didn't give a reason why he's quitting, it's very clear that he struggled to complete a 17minute seated speech, and there was a vacancy in Biden's eyes and demeanor.

Then, doing the same thing that I hate the right does, claiming that this election is for the savior of democracy in America is absurd. If that's the case, then Biden's whole Presidency is a complete and under failure BECAUSE THAT WAS THE REASON HE RAN IN 2020! What has he been doing the last 3-1/2 years on the one issue that brought him to the White House??

And then saying that there are no servicemen fighting in the world is a flat out lie and an insult to those servicemen and their families and their sacrifice for this country. That is worse than the fake quote that is attributed to Trump BY FAR.

That speech was terrible and signaled clear to the American people that politics trumps properly representing and running the Federal Government to serve and protect this "sacred democracy" is unbelievable.

"Saving democracy" means keeping the Mussolini wanna-be out of office. Biden definitely succeeded in 2020. Then in a Hail Mary to keep himself out of prison, Trump decided to run again (he and Bibi are birds of a feather). So yeah, here we go again. If you seriously think Trump is just politics as usual, and refuse to hear the radical shi** coming out of the MAGA movement's mouth day in and day out, then that's a "you" problem. This ain't politics as usual.
Trump is now Mussolini?

It's very apparent you know little about history or what these individuals did.

These people are out of their minds with hate.

What is this fantasy world you live in where your complaints are objective and veracious, and the left's are just "hate?"

It's perfectly okay to have different opinions but when you compare a former President to Hitler or Mussolini you just sound hateful and borderline psycho. But that's Par for the course in today's democrat party.
Oh Jesus spare us. Someone get packgrad, this is what gaslighting actually looks like.

Trump sounds just like Mussolini (and Castro actually) with his blathering, meandering speeches, and says a lot of completely insane sh** that you are apparently numb to. And yeah, he has a weird habit of quoting Hitler directly and blowing kisses to Viktor Orban, etc, who you guys love for some reason.

His new sidekick JD Vance openly talks about how conservatives will need to disregard the supreme court and do some uncomfortable things soon to save America. The entire MAGA movement is based on some sort of fantasy (maybe bloodless) Civil War that prevents Dems from ever holding power again.

Anyone who's spent a day on the Water Cooler knows this is true. It's in our face constantly, even here. Conservatives have had their brains poisoned by endless "stolen election" and "deep state" conspiracies which have turned them into a post-Democracy party. Full stop.

If you don't see it then you're either an oblivious idiot or you're in on the con.
Sounds like, okay. Take a shot here, what has Trump DONE that is Hitler or Mussolini like? Those are some pretty evil guys, so maybe you got something that compares? Call him a crook or a joke, but those two? Pretty lazy.

I said Mussolini wanna-be. There are endless stories from his ex-White House aids of him asking if he could do INSANE things and them telling him no. A Trump term with the current completely MAGA-fied Republican party in which all of those sane voices have been driven out should terrify everyone.
But we had a Trump term. And guess what, I don't recall him killing 5000-7000 political enemies or building gas chambers like the other fool. Also, so we are now going with hearsay? Got ya.

Your ability to ignore chiefs of staff and dozens of other high ranking people who worked closely with Trump sounding the alarm is truly impressive. Basically a requirement to be a Republican in 2024.

Literally the first time insiders came forward to say that something was off with Biden he resigned from his campaign within a month.

How did I know?

I guess it doesn't help that Pelosi threatened him that if he didn't drop out they would enact the 25th amendment. Pretty sure that's the reason he dropped.

He was forced to drop out. The high road is laughable at best.

He was definitely under a lot of pressure, but he most certainly could have stuck it out and continued his campaign. The whole 25th Amendment thing is fever swamp fantasy, zero chance. If he'd said fu** off then Dems would have quickly gotten back in line in order to win the election.

I think you're having trouble comprehending the awesome sacrifice that Biden just made because there is ZERO chance Trump would ever let go of power for the good of your party.

Community notes: Biden did tell democrats for a whole month to **** off and fall in line. They refused and held money hostage. They also along with the media started to attack him and pressure him which forced him out in the end. Members of the Democratic Party signed petitions calling for Biden to drop out. Celebs wrote open letters about his decline. Party leaders held meetings with him to pressure him to drop out.

Oh please... There have been multiple waves of Republican insiders and politicians who have turned on Trump, along with mega donors like the Koch's. But Trump never cared, because he was in it for himself. And him losing constantly as a result is just further proof of the KONSPIRACY, am I right?

What you posted was a deflection and whataboutism. Funny you don't deny it was a concentrated effort from the democrats to oust Biden. You just deflect.

For a guy who claims to be so superior than others you do a **** job making sense.
You've just described the typical UNC puke.
First Page Refresh
Page 300 of 300

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.