Baseball ACCT pods (Tuesday-Sunday)

65,886 Views | 511 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Struttingwolf96
CLTWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not to go all glasswolf on you but I played college baseball. Nice try tho.
PossumJenkins
I don't do participation trophies bra...i also don't whine about finding middle school and high school coaches who haven't won a championship in 23 years of which i can promise you there are plenty.

But if you want to whine and get your drawers in a bunch about someone "personally attacking you"...then don't out of the other side of your mouth personally attack other. Toughen up buttercup. That sounds like someone who has participation ribbons all over there room.
SniderFC
Avent's teams always fold at the worst times and never have enough pitching.
Struttingwolf96
I dont care if Avent has lead a State team to 50 wins. He can NOT win when it counts & has been given how many opportunities, but hey lets blame it on the facilities at State. He cant even win in Durham & its a very beautiful stadium.
pack4life11
CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

I've validated myself all over you tonight. They won 32 games the year after winning 50, not 22. Tyler is not a first rounder. Keep being wrong bro namath.

AND DIDNT MAKE THE ACC TOURNAMENT...lol gah dude, read your own post!! Also, would you have said Wilson is a first rounder after year 1?

How many games did they win? 22 or 32? LOL GAH DUUUDE read your own post!!11!
Yes. But I cheat. I have friends and and two old Legion coaches that are scouts (associate scout, cross checker) and they had been on Will since HS in Kings Mountain. The only thing was, was he gonna play SS or 3rd.

And McDonough (as a Freshman) currently has higher numbers in all major categories other than HR than Wilson did his freshman year. So, uh yeah, thanks,
PossumJenkins
Strutter...in the beginning of this thread you didn't even know how the format of this tournament worked. But please. Tell us all about your extensive baseball experience.

Also...when they talk about facilities...they aren't talking about the aesthetics...seriously man
PossumJenkins
And Debo was a freshman all American...what's your point?
ciscopack
I want to score 3.
pack4life11
PossumJenkins said:

I don't do participation trophies bra...i also don't whine about finding middle school and high school coaches who haven't won a championship in 23 years of which i can promise you there are plenty.

But if you want to whine and get your drawers in a bunch about someone "personally attacking you"...then don't out of the other side of your mouth personally attack other. Toughen up buttercup. That sounds like someone who has participation ribbons all over there room.

I don't care that he personally attacked me, I can promis you I'm the furthest thing from a snowflake you'll meet in this world. My point was he cannot prove his point without attacking someone.

CLT, I played college ball as well. Coached college ball for a few years after that before going back to school to get my doctorate. Where did you play?
mdreid
damn yall need to take a fookin chill pill
Struttingwolf96
That doesnt mean anything, I know a few guys who played college ball who didnt have any business being on a college field. Connections & not always talent have helped quiet a few. Not trying to say you, but saying you played college ball doesn't always mean you know more than others.
ciscopack
U can tell when 38 is going to throw heat versus the slider...read like a book
WarrenPeace
SniderFC said:

Avent's teams always fold at the worst times and never have enough pitching.

While I certainly agree about Avent the folding part is common place for all State teams
wilmwolf
Peace, I'm out before I screw up and call someone a ****ing idiot. Y'all have fun.
ciscopack
ciscopack said:

I want to score 3.
or 4 or 5 or 6
PossumJenkins
All i need to know is this. Big Deb didn't take no junk. She gassed Gott, she gassed TOB and a whole bunch of others and overall upgraded at almost every coaching position. Yet Avent survived her tenure. I get frustrated and angry with him plenty too. But he's done a lot with not a lot to work with.
ciscopack
Nice liner, bad direction
GrayWolf98
What I wouldnt give for a tater right here.
The artist formerly known as LuvtheHerb - DONT PANIC!
WilmingtonPackman777
Ok Debo, one foot higher this time
ciscopack
score 1 more and the wimps will sign off
GrayWolf98
Yes!
The artist formerly known as LuvtheHerb - DONT PANIC!
ciscopack
Pack fans at the stadium are rowdy
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

CLTWolf said:

I've validated myself all over you tonight. They won 32 games the year after winning 50, not 22. Tyler is not a first rounder. Keep being wrong bro namath.

AND DIDNT MAKE THE ACC TOURNAMENT...lol gah dude, read your own post!! Also, would you have said Wilson is a first rounder after year 1?

How many games did they win? 22 or 32? LOL GAH DUUUDE read your own post!!11!
Yes. But I cheat. I have friends and and two old Legion coaches that are scouts (associate scout, cross checker) and they had been on Will since HS in Kings Mountain. The only thing was, was he gonna play SS or 3rd.

And McDonough (as a Freshman) currently has higher numbers in all major categories other than HR than Wilson did his freshman year. So, uh yeah, thanks,

You think numbers matter like that to scouts? Stop.
He's Matt Camp with a little more pop. What position is he gonna play? CF? Middle INF? He's gonna be an extremely good baseball player for us but not a first rounder unless he grows, stronger arm, and adds some more juice to that bat.

Come on Pack!!
Trey MDB3
SportManagementEngineer
Gotta swing the bat man
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
ciscopack
Ball alll day
PossumJenkins
Gotta our the ball in play there...have to
ciscopack
Clemson dad seems for Wake
WilmingtonPackman777
Wow....
ciscopack
5-5....go to 10th with 3 outs
WilmingtonPackman777
Safe at home!!!
ciscopack
Should be 6-5!
SportManagementEngineer
Gutsy ass rally. I think he might be safe at the plate
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
PossumJenkins
Missed the tag!
ciscopack
why can't you review that?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.