Baseball ACCT pods (Tuesday-Sunday)

66,305 Views | 511 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Struttingwolf96
SportManagementEngineer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Left the bases loaded twice. This is NC State baseball.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
WarrenPeace
Lord have mercy
Colonel Armstrong
Formerly King Leary
WilmingtonPackman777
Small
WilmingtonPackman777
Still plenty of outs left, but geez, we need someone to make a play
pack4life11
My main man Elliott got them boys ready to play tonight doesn't he??? Heyyyy What'd ya say now fellas? Lol.
Struttingwolf96
Well, let's hear the excuses starting again. Blame the umps, that State is the visitors, next is gonna be the uniforms. One question, why not start Parker, that's coaching. This should be expected, can't win championships at State in football, basketball, & baseball. Come on Pack, come back & win this golden opportunity once again. I hope I'm eating crow after saying this. I will gladly do so & hear smack talk from everyone on here. Come on Pack rally back & win this, dang.
BigLefty24
And right on cue, here comes the Avent haters in the fifth inning. Like he has anything at all to do with getting a hit with runners in scoring position.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*
*Please respect my decision*
*Recruitment still open 110%*

Pack31
Struttingwolf96 said:

Well, let's hear the excuses starting again. Blame the umps, that State is the visitors, next is gonna be the uniforms. One question, why not start Parker, that's coaching. This should be expected, can't win championships at State in football, basketball, & baseball. Come on Pack, come back & win this golden opportunity once again. I hope I'm eating crow after saying this. I will gladly do so & hear smack talk from everyone on here. Come on Pack rally back & win this, dang.

Can't win if you don't score either. Simple math. Avent can't hit for em
wilmwolf
I'm sure their fans love it, but they have a team that is very easy to dislike, irrespective of how this game is going right now.
pack4life11
Nah boss...5th inning has nothing to do with it. I said it in 2014 all the way up until now. Said it last week even after took 2 of 3 from UNC. 5th inning, 1st inning, 9th inning, it doesn't matter. Avent isn't the answer no matter at what point in the spring, year, or game.
wilmwolf
If they overturn that call I'm done.
pack4life11
Let me say it again...when you have Rodon, Turner, and Austin on the same team and you dont make it out of the play-in game for the ACC tournament, you're not a good coach.
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

Let me say it again...when you have Rodon, Turner, and Austin on the same team and you dont make it out of the play-in game for the ACC tournament, you're not a good coach.

What if you make it to the College World Series with those 3?
BigLefty24
pack4life11 said:

Nah boss...5th inning has nothing to do with it. I said it in 2014 all the way up until now. Said it last week even after took 2 of 3 from UNC. 5th inning, 1st inning, 9th inning, it doesn't matter. Avent isn't the answer no matter at what point in the spring, year, or game.

You're entitled to your opinion. No matter how ridiculously stupid it is.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

BigLefty24
CLTWolf said:

pack4life11 said:

What if you make it to the College World Series with those 3?

LOL. I mean, they were only 50-16 that year. But let's talk about a play in game..
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

pack4life11
I say good job, you have met expectations with 3 first round draft picks in your line up...then the next year when you don't make it out of the play in game, I tell you like it is, you suck and you're not doing your job.
CLTWolf
BigLefty24 said:

pack4life11 said:

You're entitled to your opinion. No matter how ridiculously stupid it is.

He must be strutter's roommate.
GrayWolf98
This ump seems to not know the strike zone.
The artist formerly known as LuvtheHerb - DONT PANIC!
wilmwolf
I refuse to believe that all these posters are different people.
wilmwolf
How many times do we have to watch this dumbass chug his drink. Seriously. We get it.
CLTWolf
pack4life11 said:

I say good job, you have met expectations with 3 first round draft picks in your line up...then the next year when you don't make it out of the play in game, I tell you like it is, you suck and you're not doing your job.
pack4life11
Find me one coach other than Avent, in any sport and at any level, middle school, high school, college, any level...that has coached for 23 years at one school, has not won a conference championship at that school, and is still the coach at that school....just ONE!!
wilmwolf
If I have to watch this twitchy fidgety **** pitch much longer I'm going to need a Xanax.
Whitetailpack
This game ended in the first 4 innings when State left 8 base runners on.

If they win this game, it will be against all odds.

BigLefty24
pack4life11 said:

Find me one coach other than Avent, in any sport and at any level, middle school, high school, college, any level...that has coached for 23 years at one school, has not won a conference championship at that school, and is still the coach at that school....just ONE!!

How about I find you one that took a team predicted to finish fourth in its DIVISION this year, and had them ranked #1 after reeling off 20+ wins to start the season?

Did it with basically D2 level facilities in the hardest collegiate sport to consistently win in.

But mad folks gonna be mad. So you have fun being mad bro.
@BigLefty24

*100% committed*

CLTWolf
Find me a coach that has been as consistent as Avent churning out a top 15-25 program year in and year out with the sht facilities we have getting little to no help from some gawd awful ADs he's worked for. Then the one good egg we get doesn't give him much help either. Any other coach would've been gone 10 years ago to greener pastures and said fk this. But yeah, continue your ill informed belly aching about the most consistent program at our school. Be careful what you wish for is all I can tell you, but people like you are never happy.
mdreid
im not an Avent fan and i know this isnt on Avent, theyre hitting well, just bad luck and cant get the runs in.
GrayWolf98
Can we just talk about the game? Swiney is pitching his ass off.
The artist formerly known as LuvtheHerb - DONT PANIC!
SportManagementEngineer
Every one of us on this board is insane. We watch the same **** in every sport every single season and the same **** happens every time. And for some dumb reason we expect different results.
Twitter: @JJwith2Jays
DecaturWolf
It is not Avent's fault that we have left 10 men on base.
Posted for years as ColoradoWolf and Rick from Littleton. On Twitter as @espwapoujacmel
pack4life11
You're relying on media preseason predictions to factor into your argument for why Avent is a good coach right now? Really? Lol...my bad man. Thought you actually had a valid argument you were gonna present.

But to address your point, State should be a top 10 team this year...wanna guess why????? Again, 3 first round draft picks (Wilson, Bailey, McDonough) are currently on this team. But yet, here we are, looking forward to season 24...I repeat TWENTY FOUR...with Avent without a conference title.
wilmwolf
He's been pitching his ass off for a month.
CLTWolf
Tyler is great but he's not a first round draft pick. You gotta stop.
PackFansXL
Who keeps letting these tarhole trolls post in our threads? Yet another ******* to block.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.