The Biden Administration..V3

669,868 Views | 9592 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by Gulfstream4
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is gonna get very nasty #Sieve. Your side is going to have go to the #FalseFlags. Of course, that includes real stuff too. #HAARP #DEW and the like

Werewolf
#Sieve #Nappy and #Gobbler, we're pushing 75-25 now. It will be 80-20 or even 85-15 by the end of the summer. Can you still #STEALIT.

What's coming fellas? #PEDOPHILES #ELECTIONFRAUD #DEATHTOLLSfromJABS #MONEYLAUNDERYINGUKRAINE #CHILDTRAFFICKING

Gonna be eating CROW fellas ........how do like it served? With ......or without ......the FEATHERS?
Werewolf
Fellas, we're headed to a NUCLEAR EXCHANGE. Probably Russia but it could be another. GOBBLER will get his war with Russia!
jkpackfan
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

The guy doesn't know which planet he's on.

Only two more weeks until the first debate! Better hope your boy doesn't get completely embarrassed by the guy who is so senile he can't stop pooping is pants.

Joe is not embarrassing anyone but himself.

Just to be safe you probably shouldn't watch it... just wait for the 5 second clips.

Sounds like you're the one worried about it.

Huh?

Smapty has said for months that y'all make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues, which then hurts Pubs and makes Biden look better when he then outperforms bottom-basement expectations.

I doubt he's worried.

lol. Defending Smapty like he does Biden. I'm certain you're both worried. Or you're brainwashed minions. Who could reasonably expect Biden to do well other than brainwashed cultists?

Make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues lol. Godalmighty.

Baaaaa
Lol it's so dang cute.
Werewolf
#Sieve, BIdenomics is working!
Ground_Chuck
Here's a wider angle. There were paratroopers behind them that Biden was talking too.

Werewolf
ok, talking gibberish? ;-)
Ground_Chuck
Werewolf said:

ok, talking gibberish? ;-)
Which candidate are you talking about? They both can wonder during speeches, some of Biden's can be attributed to a long established issue with a studder.

The right wing media keeps pushing this edited/doctored images/videos of Biden. Why do that if there is a real issue.

Its also like they know they have to make up stuff to fit their narrative because the narrative is false or at most flimsy.
Werewolf
LOL, it's not clear to ya, Chuck?
ncsupack1
It amazes me what people lap up on X.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Oh god. Please don't tell me that now we have to listen to another one...

The video always clearly showed there was an alternate paratrooper in the direction that he wandered off to.

It also clearly showed "that wasn't supposed to be where he was supposed to be participating".

Somehow everybody else knew where they were supposed to be focusing for the photo op (and you know that this was all briefed to him in advance - multiple times)... and so also then, why did the fair "Willow" have to drift over there and return him to his more realistic senses?

Then the sunglasses, lol. Weekend at Bernie's indeed!
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

The video always clearly showed there was an alternate paratrooper in the direction that he wandered off to.

It also clearly showed "that wasn't supposed to be where he was supposed to be participating".

Somehow everybody else knew where they were supposed to be focusing for the photo op (and you know that this was all briefed to him in advance - multiple times)... and so also then, why did the fair "Willow" have to drift over there and return him to his more realistic senses?

I'm speaking generally. Not so much this video.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Twitter, my friend, because you have to look at it on Jame's site. Truth Social won't, Rumble won't, Clout Hub won't, Telegram won't and Bitc4ute won't. Primarily, I research on Rumble and Telegram then locate the information on X and posted it here. So you're forced to visually see it.

My recollection is that you repeatedly avoid sharing your primary sources of news. What are you two or three primary media platforms for news? LIst em' 1. ? 2. ? 3. ?

For instance, Tucker is a liar? CNN suggests it, MsNBC suggests it......but......where did you come up with this news?

I'll hang up and listen.

packgrad
Squirrel!!
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I'm speaking generally. Not so much this video.
Oh. I thought you were talking about the other guy...
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Squirrel!!
Dude. Exactly!
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Twitter, my friend, because you have to look at it on Jame's site. Truth Social won't, Rumble won't, Clout Hub won't, Telegram won't and Bitc4ute won't. Primarily, I research on Rumble and Telegram then locate the information on X and posted it here. So you're forced to visually see it.

My recollection is that you repeatedly avoid sharing your primary sources of news. What are you two or three primary media platforms for news? LIst em' 1. ? 2. ? 3. ?

For instance, Tucker is a liar? CNN suggests it, MsNBC suggests it......but......where did you come up with this news?

I'll hang up and listen.

Have you stopped paying taxes yet? Second, I'm sure you do a good job verifying your news sources on X? I'm sure you catch the disclaimer that is sometimes on the links you post.
Werewolf
Still won't answer my questions, LOL.

Simple fill in the blank.

1. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 1 is _______.
2. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 2 is _______.
3. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 3 is _______.
4. SOURCE FOR TUCKER IS A LIAR" is _______.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

Still won't answer my questions, LOL.

Simple fill in the blank.

1. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 1 is _______.
2. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 2 is _______.
3. MOST TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE NO. 3 is _______.
4. SOURCE FOR TUCKER IS A LIAR" is _______.

With some of the crap you post here, I don't have to verify anything. Better yet, when you stop paying taxes and let us know how it went, I'll disclose. Deal?
Werewolf
Full disclosure to the means and methods of the ole Were. Found this on Rumble, then moved to Twitter to find it because the video portion shows up along with some of the text. Lazy people are forced to see it.

Of course, many here are perfectly content to flip on the Tel-a-Lie-Vision for a quick fix of CNN, ABC, CBS, FoxNEWs...........and of course that's GOSPEL. It's how this country is in the shape it's in. The same group of people control all these major sources of news.......along with NY Times, Washington Post, USAToday, etc.

Reuters has been a Rothschild holding since its beginning.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Only two more weeks until the first debate! Better hope your boy doesn't get completely embarrassed by the guy who is so senile he can't stop pooping is pants.

Just to be safe you probably shouldn't watch it... just wait for the 5 second clips.

Huh?

Smapty has said for months that y'all make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues, which then hurts Pubs and makes Biden look better when he then outperforms bottom-basement expectations.

I doubt he's worried.

lol. Defending Smapty like he does Biden. I'm certain you're both worried. Or you're brainwashed minions. Who could reasonably expect Biden to do well other than brainwashed cultists?

Baaaaa

Biden's State of the Union was good.

His past debate performances have also been good.

His debate with Trump may not go well, but that would be a departure from many of his past public addresses where he has to ad lib.
Bockwinkle
More delusional...

Trans people
OR
People who claim to beleive Pedo Joe is of sound mind
wolfbreath
Charlamagne Tha God says Biden 'doing corny, goofy stuff' because he doesn't actually talk to his voters

https://www.yahoo.com/news/charlamagne-tha-god-says-biden-153310584.html

Popular radio host Charlamagne Tha God slammed Democratic politicians' inability to connect with their voters again this week, saying they come off "goofy" and "corny" because they don't talk to their voters.

"Get off the hill and get to the hood," Charlamagne advised Biden and other Democratic lawmakers, adding that they often come off so awkward to their voters because they don't engage with them much.

Trading quips about the Biden clip with Schulz, Charlamagne stated, "President Biden don't know what's going on. Kirk Franklin is onstage performing… I just wanna know why Joe Biden is just sitting like he's f---ing buffering."

"He's scared! There's Black people everywhere," his co-host interjected. "The guy's from the 1800s."

The radio host added, "Yo, I was like, Joe Biden probably was thinking, 'Yo, there hasn't been this many Black people on the White House lawn since they built this place."

packgrad
Charlemagne still being on air is daily proof that Democrats give zero ****s about racism. They only care if white people are racist. That dude is as ignorant and racist as they come. But it's ok... because...
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C77uBErtWYg
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
wolfbreath

Werewolf
Some of you have worn your straw out! It's been a blast watching. Need more, please keep it up!

Stormie, do you take your Old Crow with the feathers or without?

Werewolf
Don't get your panties in a wad fellas, just some funnies.

Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

Baaaaa

Biden's State of the Union was good.

His past debate performances have also been good.

His debate with Trump may not go well, but that would be a departure from many of his past public addresses where he has to ad lib.
He makes William J. Lepetomane look Presidential.
Bockwinkle
Werewolf
Biden will nose out Trump in 2024 with early morning massive #'s of BIden votes. Integrity wins, right #Nappy?
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Biden will nose out Trump in 2024 with early morning massive #'s of BIden votes. Integrity wins, right #Nappy?

I thought you said there would be no election in November?
ncsupack1
Okay, I'm not alone here.
Werewolf
I'm playing along.......with the digital theft we could expect if election is held on time.

My hunch is that there will be event that - yes - causes the election to be delayed. Not that I would go out on the limb here.....amongst friends, LOL.

As with the Biden we aer now watching, I play along like it's the real Biden. It's not the real Biden. Not sure who controls this version of Biden and I think it becomes apparent at some point down the road. Again, I'm out there on the limb, but much less as my eyes don't lie.
First Page Last Page
Page 271 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.