The Biden Administration..V3

673,939 Views | 9611 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Bockwinkle
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He saw something shiny out of the corner of his eyes, got distracted and didn't realize that all the rest of the cool kids were still following the script that he was given before the event started (and HIS staff wrote and reviewed with him in advance)... fortunately though, "Willow" drifted over his way and asked Pops to come back over to participate with everyone else.

Within the next few days or maybe a week, I'm waiting for him to tell everyone that he used to be... maybe a sky diver... or whatever else specifically enters his unpredictable brain at that time.
ncsupack1
Side step...minor problem
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

The guy doesn't know which planet he's on.
Werewolf
The Saudis must not be Ridin' with Buyden.

https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/saudi-arabia-petrodollar-deal/2024/06/13/id/1168608/
Werewolf
Check that! Sieve says Buyden has got thingd under control.
Bockwinkle
BBW12OG
Werewolf said:

Yeah... he and his unc-cheat comrade see no issues in any of this behavior that is consistently being exposed.

"nothing to see here....."

"Russia, Russia, Russia!!"

"January 6th!!!"

And super/smarpty has NEVER once acknowledge ANY of the questions directly. He simply obfuscated around owning up to the facts that I have presented to him numerous times.

He spends most of his day on the unc board posting.... and yes I have viewed their site more than once. His posts there are almost verbatim the nonsense he spews here.

Also, notice how he didn't deny it... he just said he has been "affiliated" with NCSU....

He's full of sheeyat and has been exposed.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

In his defense, how do we know he didn't see and was responding to a scantily clad young hottie just outside the camera frame?
BBW12OG
Gotta love this......

Notice they have disappeared.... Wonder why??

SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Werewolf said:

Yeah... he and his unc-cheat comrade see no issues in any of this behavior that is consistently being exposed.

"nothing to see here....."

"Russia, Russia, Russia!!"

"January 6th!!!"

And super/smarpty has NEVER once acknowledge ANY of the questions directly. He simply obfuscated around owning up to the facts that I have presented to him numerous times.

He spends most of his day on the unc board posting.... and yes I have viewed their site more than once. His posts there are almost verbatim the nonsense he spews here.

Also, notice how he didn't deny it... he just said he has been "affiliated" with NCSU....

He's full of sheeyat and has been exposed.

Couldn't help but notice only one of us is contributing to IPS's NIL. And given how much time you clearly spend combing through the UNC boards... I dunno, man, I'm starting to think you're the one with the Armando Bacot tattoo.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Only two more weeks until the first debate! Better hope your boy doesn't get completely embarrassed by the guy who is so senile he can't stop pooping his pants.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Only two more weeks until the first debate! Better hope your boy doesn't get completely embarrassed by the guy who is so senile he can't stop pooping is pants.

Joe is not embarrassing anyone but himself.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Only two more weeks until the first debate! Better hope your boy doesn't get completely embarrassed by the guy who is so senile he can't stop pooping is pants.

Just to be safe you probably shouldn't watch it... just wait for the 5 second clips.
Werewolf
P Diddy and now Oprah! Both heavy Democrats, supporters of BIden and both worried about Trump returning to power, LOL.

Here she is, America's darling morning television celebrity. #HollywoodPedophile

Werewolf
Did South Afrika charge her with child trafficking today? Where's our 3 resident clueless wonders?

The truth is about to start flowing, clueless wonders.

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Just to be safe you probably shouldn't watch it... just wait for the 5 second clips.

Sounds like you're the one worried about it.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

Smapty has said for months that y'all make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues, which then hurts Pubs and makes Biden look better when he then outperforms bottom-basement expectations.

I doubt he's worried.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-correspondents-fire-back-after-biden-snaps-reporter-refusing-play-rules
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

Smapty has said for months that y'all make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues, which then hurts Pubs and makes Biden look better when he then outperforms bottom-basement expectations.

I doubt he's worried.

Well good. Let's have the debate and see who preforms better.
BBW12OG
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

I see you came up for air. Being super/smarpty's cuck boy suits you well.

Don't worry about home…. I got that taken care of.
Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
Lmfao

Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack
Sure, he brazenly gropes and sniffs the hair of young children in public and showered with his daughter. And he's now totally senile and crapping his diapers in public, and only knows how to foam at the mouth whining for gun control every day.

But he's got aviator glasses on. That makes this animated corpse "hip" bro.

We need more money for the war in Iraq. C'mon man!! You know, the thing!

https://instagr.am/p/C8AbeHPuKnE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

I see you came up for air. Being super/smarpty's cuck boy suits you well.

Don't worry about home…. I got that taken care of.

Yeah, I hear the ladies are really into pit-stained wife beaters and permanent Bud Light breath.
Werewolf
Werewolf
He seems to be having an above-average day.

Werewolf
#Sieve, this is not going to end well for your side. You are in the process of going down with a ship called #Treason. You're climbing the main mast with #Nappy and #Gobbler........only to be fully visible as traitors to your country. Time to jump ship, my friend. Don't let the #boomerang hit you squarely between the eyes.

packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

lol. Defending Smapty like he does Biden. I'm certain you're both worried. Or you're brainwashed minions. Who could reasonably expect Biden to do well other than brainwashed cultists?

Make too much of Biden's mental acuity issues lol. Godalmighty.

Baaaaa
packgrad
Mental acuity issues

packgrad
For the cultists.

Werewolf
Go to about the 7 min 30 second mark and watch... about a min. Hilarious. #WakeUpSheeple ..............LMAO

"Is That a Mask?" - Does Joe Biden Have a Body Double (youtube.com)
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

lol. Defending Smapty like he does Biden. I'm certain you're both worried. Or you're brainwashed minions. Who could reasonably expect Biden to do well other than brainwashed cultists?

Baaaaa

As long as Biden doesn't fall off the stage, liberals will declare it a victory.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Huh?

I doubt he's worried.

Baaaaa

As long as Biden doesn't fall off the stage, liberals will declare it a victory.
You sure? I'll expect that they'll say he's still athletic enough to jump off a stage.
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, we're just getting started fellas. #Boomerang #Devolution #TheGreatAwakening #SunTzu

First Page Last Page
Page 270 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.