The Biden Administration..V3

676,251 Views | 9615 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
packofwolves
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Joe wasn 't running, Hunter would not have been offered a sweetheart plea deal. I expect Joe to bail him out in some way.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/12/report-joe-biden-says-hunter-is-victim-of-weaponized-system-of-justice/

"If I weren't running for reelection, he would have gotten the plea deal," Biden told a confidant earlier this month, a person familiar with the conversation told Politico.

The "sweetheart" deal came with a special agreement that gave Hunter immunity from all potential future charges, including a provision to potentially wipe a felony gun violation from his record.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Ahead of the 2024 presidential election, voters continually say the economy is their biggest concern even as numerous indicators suggest the U.S. economy is doing remarkably well.

Yawn. Show how the economy shrank under Trump the last year of his term, and prices along with it since the world stopped.

Now do wage growth from that point forward.

Now do every other country in the free world from that point forward.

I was literally just reading an article in The Hill about how exceptional the US economy currently is. A true beacon for the rest of the world right now.

The Hill: 'Impressive' US Economy is Powering the World

I get that y'all need the narrative for an election year. But most Republicans don't even believe it at this point, it's just what they have to sell so they're selling it.

Quote:

"The U.S. economy, in particular, has shown impressive resilience," Gill wrote. "Growth has remained buoyant in the teeth of the fiercest monetary policy tightening in four decades."
Quote:

Ahead of the 2024 presidential election, voters continually say the economy is their biggest concern even as numerous indicators suggest the U.S. economy is doing remarkably well.

This is it in a nutshell. Pubs have a narrative and they're sticking to it, underlying indicators and world context bedamned.
packgrad
lol at the pretindependent! What a cultist. Everything is just fine. Inflation is all imaginary.

Civilized
packofwolves said:

If Joe wasn 't running, Hunter would not have been offered a sweetheart plea deal. I expect Joe to bail him out in some way.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/12/report-joe-biden-says-hunter-is-victim-of-weaponized-system-of-justice/

"If I weren't running for reelection, he would have gotten the plea deal," Biden told a confidant earlier this month, a person familiar with the conversation told Politico.

The "sweetheart" deal came with a special agreement that gave Hunter immunity from all potential future charges, including a provision to potentially wipe a felony gun violation from his record.

If Joe wasn't in politics, Hunter wouldn't have been charged at all. It's only via the microscope of his Dad's office that the offenses came to be known.

But hey, he's guilty so what can Joe or Hunter or anyone really say? He did it. He's in the spotlight. He got caught. End of story.

But pursuing these very-rarely-prosecuted charges against Hunter is all the evidence you should need that the Justice System isn't only out to get old Trumpers.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

So by coddling you mean making statements like this the other day?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-house-denounces-repugnant-pro-hamas-rhetoric-at-dc-protest-against-israel/

You do realize they're in front of the White House protesting exactly because Biden and the Dems aren't coddling them, right? Lol, SMFH.

Yeah it seems to be lost on many that the morally confused Hamas sympathizers are tantrumming in front of the White House because they're not getting their way.

It's not like staffers came pouring out of the west wing with tailgate chairs and coolers and bluetooth speakers to celebrate and raise glasses with the masked loons.

Hokie is right that this is important, and the line of thinking by pro-Hamas demonstrators is dangerous to Jews and more broadly to the civilized world.

But I do think Biden is denouncing these fools with regularity, even if he can't practically react to every single demonstration when it flares up.

Where Biden and some Dems are more challenged is in their reactions to comments like those made over the last few months by Tlaib and other like-minded members of the Squad sympathizing with "the resistance" against "the occupation" and other similar thinly veiled words of support for Hamas' actions.

For decades the Dems have been the party of inclusion and support for minorities. Dems have a Islam/Muslim problem now though.

The party is at a loss for how to appropriately message support for Muslim people while denouncing the barbarism and gender apartheid present in fundamentalist Islam, as witnessed in basically all the Muslim-majority nations around the world. Condemning jihad and fundamentalist Islam is seen as, or maybe willfully repacked and presented as, anti-Muslim or Islamaphobic.

I think this is happening for many reasons, including the programming of many Dems and liberals, especially young voters, to instinctively define the world through oppressed/oppressor lenses where white people are the oppressors. People with this worldview are essentially unable to call out oppression perpetrated by people of color around the world including the clear and consistent oppression of women and other minorities in Muslim theocracies.

Combine that with the moral confusion of many young Democrats when looking at who is responsible for October 7, and it leads to this weird place where by showing support for Israel and Jews and Israel's ability to defend itself from religious terrorism, the administration is cast as not supporting Muslims.

If I'm Biden, down the stretch I'm doubling down on supporting Israel and drawing a very clear line in the sand between denouncing state-sponsored terrorism and fundamentalist Islam and jihad, and support for Palestinian civilians and Muslims in the US and around the world. I'm calling out the cosplaying college kids and using them as an example of the moral confusion infecting young voters and the far-left wing of the party.

The messaging has to get even more determined and steadfast and unwavering or else the Pubs and even the far-left wing of the Democratic party will fill the void with their own erroneous characterizations of what the Dem position should be on Israel, Palestine, and fundamentalist Islam.

Civil, I had to give you a star. That was a pretty good post.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Ouch. As a single guy, I don't know the fellas with a family to care for make it?! Biden has crushed the lower and middle class.
GuerrillaPack
Russian news report on all those photos/video from Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell" of him with underage girls and prostitutes:

Big shocker than Western Lamestream media won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

https://instagr.am/p/C8FV9FKPjpV
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
packgrad said:

lol at the pretindependent! What a cultist. Everything is just fine. Inflation is all imaginary.

Is wage growth imaginary too?

Massive stock market gains?

Massive wealth growth in real estate equity?

Low unemployment?

"Baaaaaa now-resolved inflation from several years ago, that the rest of the world had too!!!" is all Pubs have to hang their hat on at this point because every current economic metric paints a very rosy picture of the economy.
Civilized
GuerrillaPack said:

Russian news report on all those photos/video from Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell" of him with underage girls and prostitutes:

Big shocker than Western Lamestream media won't touch this with a ten foot pole.

The Justice deparment is already using the laptop as evidence in their gun case.

When can we expect statutory rape charges to hit?
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Low unemployment?

"Baaaaaa now-resolved inflation from several years ago, that the rest of the world had too!!!" is all Pubs have to hang their hat on at this point because every current economic metric paints a very rosy picture of the economy.
Been to a grocery store recently? Has that gotten cheaper? What about tried to get a loan of any type?

Everyone can scream the economic metrics are good (which some are definitely going in the right direction), but until people notice a tangible difference, the metrics wont matter.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

If Joe wasn't in politics, Hunter wouldn't have been charged at all. It's only via the microscope of his Dad's office that the offenses came to be known.

But hey, he's guilty so what can Joe or Hunter or anyone really say? He did it. He's in the spotlight. He got caught. End of story.

But pursuing these very-rarely-prosecuted charges against Hunter is all the evidence you should need that the Justice System isn't only out to get old Trumpers.

Not surprised. You probably think the same about Hunter's tax evasion.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Low unemployment?

Been to a grocery store recently? Has that gotten cheaper? What about tried to get a loan of any type?

Everyone can scream the economic metrics are good (which some are definitely going in the right direction), but until people notice a tangible difference, the metrics wont matter.

Yes to all. I'm in the business of getting loans to build houses and develop. We're paying banks over 10% on construction notes now; we're paying private lenders two clicks more. I can separate that economic pain from "OMG, Biden" though.

If you talk about inflation you've got to talk about wage growth.

And if you talk about our economy you've got to benchmark it against something more reasonable and relevant than a pre-pandemic, pre-stimulus, pre-recovery economy. Like, I don't know, maybe against all the other major economies around the world RIGHT NOW?

The US is the top-performing major economy in the world by a long shot. There are still pain points for consumers, and I know that will come to bear on the election. But there's nothing about this economy that is an indictment of Biden admin economic policy. Quite the opposite, if anything.
packgrad
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Low unemployment?

Yes to all. I'm in the business of getting loans to build houses and develop. We're paying banks over 10% on construction notes now; we're paying private lenders two clicks more. I can separate that economic pain from "OMG, Biden" though.

And if you talk about our economy you've got to benchmark it against something more reasonable and relevant than a pre-pandemic, pre-stimulus, pre-recovery economy. Like, I don't know, maybe against all the other major economies around the world RIGHT NOW?

The US is the top-performing major economy in the world by a long shot. There are still pain points for consumers, and I know that will come to bear on the election. But there's nothing about this economy that is an indictment of Biden admin economic policy. Quite the opposite, if anything.

I agree with you on principle, but the average person doesnt give a damn whats going on in the rest of the world's economies. They care about whats in front of them. And what they see isnt good. The media can scream about the glowing economy all they want, but until the average person sees either prices come down or wage growth above inflation, they will not care about the metrics or how much better we are doing compared to the rest of the world.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Low unemployment?

It's also comical to complain about inflation, and THEN complain about high interest rates which were only raised in an effort to bring inflation back down. They're mad about the disease, but they're mad about the medicine, too.
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Low unemployment?

I agree with you on principle, but the average person doesnt give a damn whats going on in the rest of the world's economies. They care about whats in front of them. And what they see isnt good. The media can scream about the glowing economy all they want, but until the average person sees either prices come down or wage growth above inflation, they will not care about the metrics or how much better we are doing compared to the rest of the world.
The average person can also see the "close to immediate" effects of the repeal of good policies to replace them with idiotic policies... energy policies and gas prices* to begin with, almost immediately followed by huge inflation numbers at grocery and retail.

Just because a person may be "average", doesn't mean that they are automatically "stupid".

*Civ will immediately chime in with his usual "the plane, the plane" (everything is cyclical, has nothing to do with Biden whatsoever)
Bockwinkle
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C8FV9FKPjpV

And his niece.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

I think I've identified the problem.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

I think I've identified the problem.
Not the "muh Russia and Putin rigged the 2016 election" hoax!!

LOLOL
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Why distrust the FBI????? but the cult is fine with it.... shame.

Werewolf
Posting the obvious here.

Werewolf
How many years as Joe Buyden been serving himself to in the DC Swamp? I'm confident we'll find him to be a typical "people's servant" in the DC Swamp, across both sides of the aisle, corrupt to the core.

Werewolf
    Interesting angle I've not seen presented before.

DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Posting the obvious here.

Yep there are so many other crimes on that laptop. I believe it's at least 170 charges that could be brought.

Money laundering
Possible Human trafficking
Illegal drugs
Possible crimes against children(very likely)including his niece,
Prostitution solicitation, and the worst one of all except for crimes against children(I know the leftist here will come to his defense)
TREASON. He and his father sold out the country for personal gain.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Werewolf
I personally believe there's more coming off that laptop. What's on the surface is for us to see, what's behind the scenes will come. Honestly, we're talking about a complete betrayal of our country by these people. Treason.

Clintons probably sold out our CIA assets in China back in the 90s or others in that administration did. We apparently had most of our undercover assets identified and taken out by the CCP.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

That's because it's a stupid chart.
Werewolf
CIA Operation Mockingbird at work, keeping Sieve and Nappy on the hook.

Werewolf
#Nappy, #daGobbler and #daSieve, LMAO, as brainwashed as the day is long. All in the matrix, and they think they're on opposite sides :-)

Wait until you find out who else is and what else they do.
How could anything be worse than pedophilia you ask?
We also have been telling you that for the last seven years.
Have you not been paying attention?
It might be time to start.

ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

That's because it's a stupid chart.
LOL.. you owe me a keyboard.....
Werewolf
A very simple illustration of the FACTS. Stay tuned ;-)

Werewolf
FlossyDFlynt

Sir, no one is above the law, according to your boss
TheStorm
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/billionaire-carolina-hurricanes-owner-wall-street-titans-embracing-trump-hard-support-nonsense
packgrad
Godalmighty.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Godalmighty.

Maybe he stepped aside so he could poop his pants? Or maybe he was just waving to another skydiver?

Lol, man, you guys are desperate.
First Page Last Page
Page 269 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.