The Biden Administration..V3

678,261 Views | 9627 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by jkpackfan
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1
At the end of the day, doesn't take long to see what they are really going after.
Gulfstream4
Ncsufist said:

My biggest question is when did we repeal the law about giving aid and comfort to terrorist organizations?

Democrats take good care of their own.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Ncsufist said:

My biggest question is when did we repeal the law about giving aid and comfort to terrorist organizations?

Trying to buy votes also.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Ncsufist said:

Party over country
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Ncsufist said:

Party over country
Yup
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

There are people on the far left that are actively and proudly supporting a terrorist group, urging them to kill all jews, everywhere and encouraging terrorist attacks in the United States. How that's not troubling is extremely perplexing to me.

Yeah, and they're a tiny minority. There are also Proud Boys wearing "6 Million Wasn't Enough" t-shirts and guys carrying tiki torches. How much you're troubled seems fairly one-sided, though.

What is FAR more troubling to me is that a large percentage of Republicans would side with Vladimir Putin over President Biden. MAGA propaganda has gone completely off the "Party Over Country" rails, and is becoming a profound threat to our national security, not Israel's.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

There are people on the far left that are actively and proudly supporting a terrorist group, urging them to kill all jews, everywhere and encouraging terrorist attacks in the United States. How that's not troubling is extremely perplexing to me.

Yeah, and they're a tiny minority. There are also Proud Boys wearing "6 Million Wasn't Enough" t-shirts and guys carrying tiki torches. How much you're troubled seems fairly one-sided, though.

What is FAR more troubling to me is that a large percentage of Republicans would side with Vladimir Putin over President Biden. MAGA propaganda has gone completely off the rails, and is becoming a profound threat to our national security, not Israel's.
Side step, tiny minority.........Once again all you do is say but. Sad, btw, I'll wait till you ever throw one of your own under the bus.....that was laughable to read, even coming from you. Thanks for the laugh.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What is FAR more troubling to me is that a large percentage of Republicans would side with Vladimir Putin over President Biden. MAGA propaganda has gone completely off the "Party Over Country" rails, and is becoming a profound threat to our national security, not Israel's.

"…but something-something else".
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

"…but something-something else".
Nobody does it better.
hokiewolf
I dont respond to whataboutisms from the right leaning folks here and I won't with you either. You're being disingenuous
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

I dont respond to whataboutisms from the right leaning folks here and I won't with you either. You're being disingenuous
I get it.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

What's disingenuous is how you guys find the craziest lefty activists and pretend that's the entire Dem party.

Anyway, cool. Call me when Biden or other Dem politicians actually give Hamas a shout out.

BUT be sure to sleep like babies when the majority of Republican politicians wink to the Jew-hating Proud Boys and spew Russian propaganda on the House floor.
Gulfstream4
Godalmighty^
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

Godalmighty^

Move on. Lol
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

What's disingenuous is how you guys find the craziest lefty activists and pretend that's the entire Dem party.

Anyway, cool. Call me when Biden or other Dem politicians actually give Hamas a shout out.

BUT be sure to sleep like babies when the majority of Republican politicians wink to the Jew-hating Proud Boys and spew Russian propaganda on the House floor.
Has Sleepy Joe ever called out the so-called "extremists" in his party?

Has he ever ONCE called out Talib, Omar, AOC, Jayapal, Bowman, Pocahontas, etc.......

You are a freaking piece of work.

And you obviously have zero life other than trolling this board.

You called me a "drunk" the other day.. I didn't respond. Not one reason to.

You ever been on a concrete pour? You know what time those happen in the South in the warm weather months?

Obviously you don't.

Please.. you unc plant...... keep up the same talking points that are posted on their politics site. I perused over there today after the verdict and you and your schtick became obvious......

Right super? That's who you are correct? An out of work ex-professor that was fired for being an addict to anti-depressants.

If not... you are plagiarizing the posts.

Now... call me a drunk again when I've been on a 14 hour pour making sure the F# meets the damn specifications of the GC, Inspector and the private firm that the primary company on the pour has hired to make sure there isn't a 1/32" difference in flatness over 1 million sq ft of flatwork.

GFY you unc clown.
hokiewolf
You place concrete, not pour it. Sorry, this is a pet peeve. Ranks up there with masonary instead of masonry
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

You place concrete, not pour it. Sorry, this is a pet peeve. Ranks up there with masonary instead of masonry
Touche'

Not many times I agree.... but you are correct...

EDIT.... so to clarify..... the "office" guys.... call them "concrete pours..."

LOL.... I have been versed to make sure I don't call them out since they are the ones that are in charge of "signing the checks..."

And they are part owners of the company... you don't bite the hand....

Good thing you didn't call it "cement..."
BBW12OG
Here's a great one.....

Please.... explain where we go from here.......

Would love to see super/Smarpty explain......

SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Has he ever ONCE called out Talib, Omar, AOC, Jayapal, Bowman, Pocahontas, etc.......

You ever been on a concrete pour? You know what time those happen in the South in the warm weather months?

Obviously you don't.

Please.. you unc plant...... keep up the same talking points that are posted on their politics site. I perused over there today after the verdict and you and your schtick became obvious......

Right super? That's who you are correct? An out of work ex-professor that was fired for being an addict to anti-depressants.

Now... call me a drunk again when I've been on a 14 hour pour making sure the F# meets the damn specifications of the GC, Inspector and the private firm that the primary company on the pour has hired to make sure there isn't a 1/32" difference in flatness over 1 million sq ft of flatwork.

GFY you unc clown.

I said maybe a drunk, but more likely bipolar.

Anyway, spare me the redneck cred bullsh**... I grew up in a construction family in NC and tied more than my fair share of rebar growing up. And spare me your NC State superfan bullsh**, too... I was in the student section for the final State/Carolina basketball game in Reynolds. I drove down to the Gator Bowl and watched us stomp Notre Dame. I've hung out with Whittenburg at a BBQ joint in NYC.

Like I said, you're nuts.
hokiewolf
Hey, appreciate that you recognized the good natured ribbing.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Obviously you don't.

GFY you unc clown.

Anyway, spare me the redneck cred bullsh**... I grew up in a construction family in NC and tied more than my fair share of rebar growing up. And spare me your NC State superfan bullsh**, too... I was in the student section for the final State/Carolina basketball game in Reynolds. I drove down to the Gator Bowl and watched us stomp Notre Dame. I've hung out with Whittenburg at a BBQ joint in NYC.

LOL... sure thing super/smarpty......

You never denied who you are....

Congrats on admitting that you are so full of sheeyat thtat you have not denied that you are who you are.

And.... I was at the inauguration of President Lincoln. I was at the inauguration of Teddy Roosevelt. I was at the inauguration of JFK....

See how easy that was?

You are 100% full of sheeyat. You've done nothing but post similar comments on both boards. You are not believable.

Thanks for coming out super/smarpty..... get help....check your meds. Best of luck for you there with that.

And go ahead...... you've been called out numerous times on the issues you and your party have support. You have ignored every damn thing that is exposed on numerous posts. You NEVER respond to them

There is a reason.

GFY...... seriously.... get help.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

When the Biden coddles these terrorist sympathizers, I have no choice but to believe that represents the current sentiment of the Democratic Party.

Stuff like this is easily condemned and squashed. This will be the death of the Biden Administration

TheStorm
Man, I still don't understand why you guys even bother to engage that Smarpty character...
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

Man, I still don't understand why you guys even bother to engage that Smarpty character...
Same, put it on Ignore long since. I guess it's still hanging around the board.
FlossyDFlynt
We already lit 320 million on fire with the idiotic pier, whats another 404 million towards a terrorist state?

Gulfstream4
Six suspected terrorists with ISIS ties arrested in sting operation in New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia

https://nypost.com/2024/06/11/us-news/six-suspected-terrorists-with-isis-ties-arrested-in-sting-operation/amp/

Biden's open borders are going to cost American lives at some point.

Check that: Eight men arrested now.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Obviously you don't.

GFY you unc clown.

LOL... sure thing super/smarpty......

You never denied who you are....

Congrats on admitting that you are so full of sheeyat thtat you have not denied that you are who you are.

And.... I was at the inauguration of President Lincoln. I was at the inauguration of Teddy Roosevelt. I was at the inauguration of JFK....

See how easy that was?

You are 100% full of sheeyat. You've done nothing but post similar comments on both boards. You are not believable.

Thanks for coming out super/smarpty..... get help....check your meds. Best of luck for you there with that.

And go ahead...... you've been called out numerous times on the issues you and your party have support. You have ignored every damn thing that is exposed on numerous posts. You NEVER respond to them

There is a reason.

GFY...... seriously.... get help.

Lol, I don't care if you believe me or not, honestly. If it helps you to think that I'm a UNC professor jerking off to a MARX poster and coming over here to hassle PATRIOTS like you, then cool.

Wait a minute, you hang out on UNC boards in your clearly way too much spare time? That's totally normal.

So yeah, factoring in the last couple posts I think I can confidently say that you're both a raging drunk AND bipolar. Mystery solved!
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Six suspected terrorists with ISIS ties arrested in sting operation in New York, Los Angeles and Philadelphia

https://nypost.com/2024/06/11/us-news/six-suspected-terrorists-with-isis-ties-arrested-in-sting-operation/amp/

Biden's open borders are going to cost American lives at some point.

Check that: Eight men arrested now.
And in other Biden news, he rushed home to hug Hunter, kiss a squirming grandchild fully on the lips, and threatened Americans that oppose him with F15 strikes. Just another day in Bizarro Biden world.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

When the Biden coddles these terrorist sympathizers, I have no choice but to believe that represents the current sentiment of the Democratic Party.

Stuff like this is easily condemned and squashed. This will be the death of the Biden Administration

So by coddling you mean making statements like this the other day?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-house-denounces-repugnant-pro-hamas-rhetoric-at-dc-protest-against-israel/

You do realize they're in front of the White House protesting exactly because Biden and the Dems aren't coddling them, right? Lol, SMFH.
hokiewolf
Buddy, the fact that a protest and a riot happened infront of the White House with zero repercussions from those involved in the destruction of Federal property is the definition of coddling. A statement from the White House is bull ****, you know it. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the Biden Administration has royally screwed this up and it's going to continue to manifest in bigger and worse ways because these idiots think they are winning over the Administration.

You can't provide a rational reason why, just excuses.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Buddy, the fact that a protest and a riot happened infront of the White House with zero repercussions from those involved in the destruction of Federal property is the definition of coddling. A statement from the White House is bull ****, you know it. You just can't bring yourself to admit that the Biden Administration has royally screwed this up and it's going to continue to manifest in bigger and worse ways because these idiots think they are winning over the Administration.

You can't provide a rational reason why, just excuses.

So you were hoping Biden would send the National Guard in after some idiots put graffiti on a statue?

It's funny, I've yet to see barely any mention of this protest literally anywhere in the real world. Clearly the only people who are paying attention to them are right wing news outlets, and are apparently turning it into Protest Apocalypse 2024. Same as it ever was.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/white-house-denounces-repugnant-pro-hamas-rhetoric-at-dc-protest-against-israel/

You do realize they're in front of the White House protesting exactly because Biden and the Dems aren't coddling them, right? Lol, SMFH.

Yeah it seems to be lost on many that the morally confused Hamas sympathizers are tantrumming in front of the White House because they're not getting their way.

It's not like staffers came pouring out of the west wing with tailgate chairs and coolers and bluetooth speakers to celebrate and raise glasses with the masked loons.

Hokie is right that this is important, and the line of thinking by pro-Hamas demonstrators is dangerous to Jews and more broadly to the civilized world.

But I do think Biden is denouncing these fools with regularity, even if he can't practically react to every single demonstration when it flares up.

Where Biden and some Dems are more challenged is in their reactions to comments like those made over the last few months by Tlaib and other like-minded members of the Squad sympathizing with "the resistance" against "the occupation" and other similar thinly veiled words of support for Hamas' actions.

For decades the Dems have been the party of inclusion and support for minorities. Dems have a Islam/Muslim problem now though.

The party is at a loss for how to appropriately message support for Muslim people while denouncing the barbarism and gender apartheid present in fundamentalist Islam, as witnessed in basically all the Muslim-majority nations around the world. Condemning jihad and fundamentalist Islam is seen as, or maybe willfully repacked and presented as, anti-Muslim or Islamaphobic.

I think this is happening for many reasons, including the programming of many Dems and liberals, especially young voters, to instinctively define the world through oppressed/oppressor lenses where white people are the oppressors. People with this worldview are essentially unable to call out oppression perpetrated by people of color around the world including the clear and consistent oppression of women and other minorities in Muslim theocracies.

Combine that with the moral confusion of many young Democrats when looking at who is responsible for October 7, and it leads to this weird place where by showing support for Israel and Jews and Israel's ability to defend itself from religious terrorism, the administration is cast as not supporting Muslims.

If I'm Biden, down the stretch I'm doubling down on supporting Israel and drawing a very clear line in the sand between denouncing state-sponsored terrorism and fundamentalist Islam and jihad, and support for Palestinian civilians and Muslims in the US and around the world. I'm calling out the cosplaying college kids and using them as an example of the moral confusion infecting young voters and the far-left wing of the party.

The messaging has to get even more determined and steadfast and unwavering or else the Pubs and even the far-left wing of the Democratic party will fill the void with their own erroneous characterizations of what the Dem position should be on Israel, Palestine, and fundamentalist Islam.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Yeah it seems to be lost on many that the morally confused Hamas sympathizers are tantrumming in front of the White House because they're not getting their way.

It's not like staffers came pouring out of the west wing with tailgate chairs and coolers and bluetooth speakers to celebrate and raise glasses with the masked loons.

Hokie is right that this is important, and the line of thinking by pro-Hamas demonstrators is dangerous to Jews and more broadly to the civilized world.

But I do think Biden is denouncing these fools with regularity, even if he can't practically react to every single demonstration when it flares up.

Where Biden and some Dems are more challenged is in their reactions to comments like those made over the last few months by Tlaib and other like-minded members of the Squad sympathizing with "the resistance" against "the occupation" and other similar thinly veiled words of support for Hamas' actions.

For decades the Dems have been the party of inclusion and support for minorities. Dems have a Islam/Muslim problem now though.

The party is at a loss for how to appropriately message support for Muslim people while denouncing the barbarism and gender apartheid present in fundamentalist Islam, as witnessed in basically all the Muslim-majority nations around the world. Condemning jihad and fundamentalist Islam is seen as, or maybe willfully repacked and presented as, anti-Muslim or Islamaphobic.

I think this is happening for many reasons, including the programming of many Dems and liberals, especially young voters, to instinctively define the world through oppressed/oppressor lenses where white people are the oppressors. People with this worldview are essentially unable to call out oppression perpetrated by people of color around the world including the clear and consistent oppression of women and other minorities in Muslim theocracies.

Combine that with the moral confusion of many young Democrats when looking at who is responsible for October 7, and it leads to this weird place where by showing support for Israel and Jews and Israel's ability to defend itself from religious terrorism, the administration is cast as not supporting Muslims.

If I'm Biden, down the stretch I'm doubling down on supporting Israel and drawing a very clear line in the sand between denouncing state-sponsored terrorism and fundamentalist Islam and jihad, and support for Palestinian civilians and Muslims in the US and around the world. I'm calling out the cosplaying college kids and using them as an example of the moral confusion infecting young voters and the far-left wing of the party.

The messaging has to get even more determined and steadfast and unwavering or else the Pubs and even the far-left wing of the Democratic party will fill the void with their own erroneous characterizations of what the Dem position should be on Israel, Palestine, and fundamentalist Islam.

I hear what you're saying, and to a large degree I think that's exactly what Biden has been trying to do.

But let's get real... to the Hoakie's of the world, and everyone to his right, there is literally nothing Biden could say that would be enough. It's an election year, so by definition nothing Biden does can be good.

And on the left, that cake is pretty much baked, too. The zealots will be zealots no matter what he says, and the rest recognize what a sh** sandwich this whole thing is and have already decided he's doing the best that can be done, given how depraved Hamas is and what a piece of crap Netanyahu is.

For independents, I doubt this cracks the Top 5 issues that they're voting on, anyway.
packgrad
First Page Last Page
Page 268 of 276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.