The Biden Administration..V3

680,955 Views | 9653 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by GuerrillaPack
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
A Buyden rally in NOLA, a fair # of Democrat voters in one place. Actually, the largest gathering of Democrats possibly this year.

Bockwinkle
Werewolf
Are we in the humiliation phase?

hokiewolf
Here's my question this morning. Who in the administration told the Secret Service, the FBI, and the Park Police to stand down this weekend on the riot and destruction of Federal property during the Hamms rally this weekend? Are they going to use the same investigation methods and technology - the face recognition software to identify those who desecrated Federal property and charge them with crimes?

Because if you believe in the prosecution of the bad actors of January 6th, which I do because there were people there intent on starting a riot, then you should also believe that these far left people, who have been allowed for weeks to parade the streets of various cities and now at the White House with anti American rhetoric, chanting anti American and Anti Israel slogans IN ARIBIC, using the red triangle that terrorist organization use to identify targets, this is a hell of a lot scarier than anything that happened on January 6th.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-appears-freeze-white-house-juneteenth-event
hokiewolf
I mean, that's probably what I'd look like at a Kirk Franklin concert too.
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

Here's my question this morning. Who in the administration told the Secret Service, the FBI, and the Park Police to stand down this weekend on the riot and destruction of Federal property during the Hamms rally this weekend? Are they going to use the same investigation methods and technology - the face recognition software to identify those who desecrated Federal property and charge them with crimes?

Because if you believe in the prosecution of the bad actors of January 6th, which I do because there were people there intent on starting a riot, then you should also believe that these far left people, who have been allowed for weeks to parade the streets of various cities and now at the White House with anti American rhetoric, chanting anti American and Anti Israel slogans IN ARIBIC, using the red triangle that terrorist organization use to identify targets, this is a hell of a lot scarier than anything that happened on January 6th.

For an administration who spent the better part of the last two weeks telling us "no one is above the law", it does appear that some people are above the law if itll help them secure votes in Michigan
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

Easy one here. Two sets of rules.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Mind giving a link to what you're talking about... not seeing that anywhere. Or is this only being reported deep in the Fever Swamps?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Mind giving a link to what you're talking about... not seeing that anywhere. Or is this only being reported deep in the Fever Swamps?
Lol, you haven't seen graffiti sprayed on buildings and monuments at Lafayette Park or the Treasury Building? Or smoke bombs being thrown in the park and at the White House? I believe you have your head in the sand. Much like the right wing press likes to report Jan 6th as a peaceful protest, the Left Wing outlets have done the same.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol, you haven't seen graffiti sprayed on buildings and monuments at Lafayette Park or the Treasury Building? Or smoke bombs being thrown in the park and at the White House? I believe you have your head in the sand. Much like the right wing press likes to report Jan 6th as a peaceful protest, the Left Wing outlets have done the same.

I DECLAYA! GRAFFITI! Lol, I hear what you're saying but no, not even remotely the same thing. Call me when they smash out the windows of the Capitol building, bear spray cops in the face and beat them with flag poles, erect gallows and chase our politicians down the halls trying to hang them. At that point the Jan 6 equivalence will be obvious.

In the mean time the 1st Amendment means putting up with a lot of a-holes yelling. If black people can tolerate 100 years of Klan marches down Main Street, you can handle this crap.
ncsupack1
Some were doing more than yelling. And should be arrested at the least.
hokiewolf
It's the same thing and it should be the same standard set for damage on Federal property.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

I DECLAYA! GRAFFITI! Lol, I hear what you're saying but no, not even remotely the same thing. Call me when they smash out the windows of the Capitol building, bear spray cops in the face and beat them with flag poles, erect gallows and chase our politicians down the halls trying to hang them. At that point the Jan 6 equivalence will be obvious.

In the mean time the 1st Amendment means putting up with a lot of a-holes yelling. If black people can tolerate 100 years of Klan marches down Main Street, you can handle this crap.

And there it is. In other words take it white folks, you deserve it.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

It's the same thing and it should be the same standard set for damage on Federal property.

I'm sure you're aware that there are thousands of Jan 6 protesters involved in destroying federal property that DIDN'T get arrested, right? Aside from the masterminds, they've almost exclusively been arrested for beating up police.
ncsupack1
So you agree that the ones spray painting federal property should be arrested? And take a deep breath and try not to mention the day. I know it's hard for you. I'm speaking about this past week. Stay focused.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

So you agree that the ones spray painting federal property should be arrested? And take a deep breath and try not to mention the day. I know it's hard for you. I'm speaking about this past week. Stay focused.

Sure, if they're caught in the act. Otherwise, no, it's probably not worth the resources, just like the other 9 trillion graffiti incidents that aren't investigated.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Sure, if they're caught in the act. Otherwise, no, it's probably not worth the resources, just like the other 9 trillion graffiti incidents that aren't investigated.

Just let folks do what they want. Got ya, it's this kind of thinking that could very well put your favorite person back in office. Have a good day.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Just let folks do what they want. Got ya, it's this kind of thinking that could very well put your favorite person back in office. Have a good day.

Your hyper-partisan selective outrage really is a sight to behold. You guys work overtime pretending that Jan 6, the most globally eyebrow-raising "protest" in modern American history, was just a bunch of grannies snapping picture of the rotunda, but man, as soon as some hippies get mildy rowdy you've got your torches and pitchforks ready to go. Spare me.

packofwolves
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

There is a difference between graffiti we see around cities versus the hate speech and threatening graffiti being spray painted on federal property by these pro- Hamas protestors. They are calling for the death of Jews and police (pigs).

The Biden DOJ finds time to arrest pro life protestors outside clinics, but not pro-Hamas protestors spewing hate speech, making threats and in some cases blocking access buildings.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Your selective outrage really is a sight to behold. You guys work overtime pretending that Jan 6, the most globally eyebrow-raising "protest" in modern American history, was just a bunch of grannies snapping picture of the rotunda, but man, as soon as some hippies get mildy rowdy you've got your torches and pitchforks ready to go. Spare me.
The fact that you don't see the danger in the protest this weekend is troubling. Those that are responsible for destruction of property should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, using all the same tools that were used for Jan 6 prosecutions. Those who committed crimes should be rightly punished for both riots that happened.

And make no mistake, when you destroy Federal property during a protest, it becomes a riot. Those that choose to participate in the riot should be brought to justice, just like on Jan 6. Those who choose to not participate in riot activities should not, just like Jan 6.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

There is a difference between graffiti we see around cities versus the hate speech and threatening graffiti being spray painted on federal property by these pro- Hamas protestors. They are calling for the death of Jews and police (pigs).

The Biden DOJ finds time to arrest pro life protestors outside clinics, but not pro-Hamas protestors spewing hate speech, making threats and in some cases blocking access buildings.

Should Trump have arrested the tiki torch protestors marching down the Charlottesville streets spewing "Jews will not replace us!" and other antisemitic hate speech? Seems like he went with "they're very fine people" instead.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Your selective outrage really is a sight to behold. You guys work overtime pretending that Jan 6, the most globally eyebrow-raising "protest" in modern American history, was just a bunch of grannies snapping picture of the rotunda, but man, as soon as some hippies get mildy rowdy you've got your torches and pitchforks ready to go. Spare me.
The fact that you don't see the danger in the protest this weekend is troubling. Those that are responsible for destruction of property should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, using all the same tools that were used for Jan 6 prosecutions. Those who committed crimes should be rightly punished for both riots that happened.

And make no mistake, when you destroy Federal property during a protest, it becomes a riot. Those that choose to participate in the riot should be brought to justice, just like on Jan 6. Those who choose to not participate in riot activities should not, just like Jan 6.

So getting back to your original post, are you suggesting that Biden told the DOJ to let Hamas protestors do whatever they want? You sure that hasn't been run though the right wing filter a few times?

Crowd control cops make all kinds of decisions when things get out of control, and rarely have the resources to arrest every violation. Otherwise we'd have about 10,000 more Jan 6 arrests than we do. And did I mention that most of those that participated in wrecking the Capitol never got arrested? I agree they should have, but that's just not how it works most of the time.
Ncsufist
My biggest question is when did we repeal the law about giving aid and comfort to terrorist organizations?
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Should Trump have arrested the tiki torch protestors marching down the Charlottesville streets spewing "Jews will not replace us!" and other antisemitic hate speech? Seems like he went with "they're very fine people" instead.
I would say that this is worse then Charlottesville, but I know you won't see it that way. I will tell you, when people who are not politically aware start seeing images of protesters burning American flags in front of the White House and at the D & R conventions coming up, that is going to be a big problem for Biden.

The fact that they have NOT condemned this protest and the others puts this response in the same stature as Trumps response to Charlottesville. This is Biden's Charlottesville and it's worse, and he's failing at stopping it.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Your hyper-partisan selective outrage really is a sight to behold. You guys work overtime pretending that Jan 6, the most globally eyebrow-raising "protest" in modern American history, was just a bunch of grannies snapping picture of the rotunda, but man, as soon as some hippies get mildy rowdy you've got your torches and pitchforks ready to go. Spare me.

See this makes your point laughable , I have said Jan 6 was bad and the actors should be put in jail, that is more than I have ever read here that you have posted wanting justice when your side breaks the law. So spare me. You are just as bad justifying your side as the folks who say Jan 6th was nothing more than a parade. You are one of the same.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

So getting back to your original post, are you suggesting that Biden told the DOJ to let Hamas protestors do whatever they want? You sure that hasn't been run though the right wing filter a few times?

Crowd control cops make all kinds of decisions when things get out of control, and rarely have the resources to arrest every violation. Otherwise we'd have about 10,000 more Jan 6 arrests than we do. And did I mention that most of those that participated in wrecking the Capitol never got arrested? I agree they should have, but that's just not how it works most of the time.
Yes, the Administration controls the response, they chose to let this happen without repercussions. They have ceded ground to these zealots and emboldened them to do more and more. All in the name of keeping 2% of the vote so Biden has a chance to be reelected. This is only the beginning and it is troubling.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

I would say that this is worse then Charlottesville, but I know you won't see it that way. I will tell you, when people who are not politically aware start seeing images of protesters burning American flags in front of the White House and at the D & R conventions coming up, that is going to be a big problem for Biden.

The fact that they have NOT condemned this protest and the others puts this response in the same stature as Trumps response to Charlottesville. This is Biden's Charlottesville and it's worse, and he's failing at stopping it.

Spot on.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, the Administration controls the response, they chose to let this happen without repercussions. They have ceded ground to these zealots and emboldened them to do more and more. All in the name of keeping 2% of the vote so Biden has a chance to be reelected. This is only the beginning and it is troubling.

Yeah, ok.

Watching non-MAGA conservatives hunt for an excuse to make their Trump vote feel ok never gets old.
hokiewolf
I'm still not voting for either Biden or Trump. But for you not to realize the gravity of what's going on because you want Biden to win is just as bad as MAGA folks. You are the spiderman meme
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

I'm still not voting for either Biden or Trump. But for you not to realize the gravity of what's going on because you want Biden to win is just as bad as MAGA folks. You are the spiderman meme

Trust me, lefties are the first ones to tear down our own guys. I just think you've been watching too much right-wing news and have blown these protests way out of proportion. The whole "OMG our cities are burning!" thing is pretty much the only play in the Republican election year outrage playbook aside from "OMG immigrants!".
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Trust me, lefties are the first ones to tear down our own guys. I just think you've been watching too much right-wing news and have blown these protests way out of proportion. The whole "OMG our cities are burning!" thing is pretty much the only play in the Republican election year outrage playbook aside from "OMG immigrants!".

With the folks holding up pro Hamas signs, sorry that is a big deal. And it should be talked about.
hokiewolf
There are people on the far left that are actively and proudly supporting a terrorist group, urging them to kill all jews, everywhere and encouraging terrorist attacks in the United States. How that's not troubling is extremely perplexing to me.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

There are people on the far left that are actively and proudly supporting a terrorist group, urging them to kill all jews, everywhere and encouraging terrorist attacks in the United States. How that's not troubling is extremely perplexing to me.
Agree with you 100 percent.
First Page Last Page
Page 267 of 276

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.