The Biden Administration..V3

683,855 Views | 9669 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ncsupack1
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Extremely strong…that's laughable.

What do you think of the Biden administration's support of mutilating and chemically sterilizing children. And a hospital breaking the law.

How do you know it's laughable? The case hasn't been tried yet. We do know it's distinctly not in the DOJ's best interests to bring a weak case, for which they will be roundly criticized even more than they already will be for vengeance lawfare.

Clearly you're triggered by gender-affirming care, which is obviously a fraught and complicated topic.

But what's not fraught or complicated is if either doctors or the hospital broke the law, they should be held fully accountable.

The case hasn't been tried yet. How do you know it's a strong case? The Biden DOJ has lost cases.

I see you deflected away from your opinion on gender affirming care.

Yeah, because opinions on care have no bearing on whether this doctor broke HIPAA laws or not, and that's the only thing that matters when deciding whether to pursue the case.

My opinion is health care decisions including gender-affirming care should be left up to medical experts and families and patients, not the government.

Some of y'all want to act like lefties are just looking for any excuse to lop off twigs and berries because it's fun.

Some close friends of our family have a child in Raleigh we've grown up with that's going through some of this. The family are great folks, salt of the earth. Not political. Not stumpers for Biden. Dad grew up a big football/track/wrestling guy in high school. Scholarship track athlete in the Big East in college. Extremely loving and thoughtful parents of three kids. Their daughter has grown up around ours since kindergarten. School together. Camping with us. Overnights with us. All sorts of activities together over the years. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that situations like these are stressful, fraught, and complicated. And that parents and the kids and their doctors are infinitely better equipped to make decisions in these circumstances than the government.

If the doc broke HIPAA laws, he should be held accountable. Same with the hospital breaking laws. You agree with that, right?

For the record, I have no issue if someone changes gender. Be happy with the life you have, But I am firmly against non-reversible medical treatments and surgeries for children under 18. Based on studies coming out of UK and Europe, even medications have non-reversible changes.

Good to know you draw the line with the government. But I expect we differ on laws that protect children under 18 from non-reversible changes.

If he broke HIPPA yes, but I am very skeptical of the Biden administration and DOJ. I think they will stop at nothing to push their agenda on children.

HIPAA, being a federal statute, is of questionable constitutionality IMO anyway, simply because it intrudes into Tenth Amendment matters. Regulation of medicine is a state matter, the DOJ shouldn't be anywhere involved here, in what is a malpractice issue.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

What do you think of the Biden administration's support of mutilating and chemically sterilizing children. And a hospital breaking the law.

How do you know it's laughable? The case hasn't been tried yet. We do know it's distinctly not in the DOJ's best interests to bring a weak case, for which they will be roundly criticized even more than they already will be for vengeance lawfare.

Clearly you're triggered by gender-affirming care, which is obviously a fraught and complicated topic.

But what's not fraught or complicated is if either doctors or the hospital broke the law, they should be held fully accountable.

The case hasn't been tried yet. How do you know it's a strong case? The Biden DOJ has lost cases.

Yeah, because opinions on care have no bearing on whether this doctor broke HIPAA laws or not, and that's the only thing that matters when deciding whether to pursue the case.

My opinion is health care decisions including gender-affirming care should be left up to medical experts and families and patients, not the government.

Some of y'all want to act like lefties are just looking for any excuse to lop off twigs and berries because it's fun.

Some close friends of our family have a child in Raleigh we've grown up with that's going through some of this. The family are great folks, salt of the earth. Not political. Not stumpers for Biden. Dad grew up a big football/track/wrestling guy in high school. Scholarship track athlete in the Big East in college. Extremely loving and thoughtful parents of three kids. Their daughter has grown up around ours since kindergarten. School together. Camping with us. Overnights with us. All sorts of activities together over the years. And I can tell you with 100% certainty that situations like these are stressful, fraught, and complicated. And that parents and the kids and their doctors are infinitely better equipped to make decisions in these circumstances than the government.

If the doc broke HIPAA laws, he should be held accountable. Same with the hospital breaking laws. You agree with that, right?

For the record, I have no issue if someone changes gender. Be happy with the life you have, But I am firmly against non-reversible medical treatments and surgeries for children under 18. Based on studies coming out of UK and Europe, even medications have non-reversible changes.

Good to know you draw the line with the government. But I expect we differ on laws that protect children under 18 from non-reversible changes.

If he broke HIPPA yes, but I am very skeptical of the Biden administration and DOJ. I think they will stop at nothing to push their agenda on children.

Why do you think you're better equipped to make medical decisions for someone else's child than that child's parents and doctors (in conjunction with the teenage child him/herself)?

The thing y'all continually ignore is that in essentially all cases, kids under 18 aren't undergoing non-reversible gender-affirming care with the consent and support of their parents and medical team unless they are in significant anguish over their dysmorphia and there is a fair belief amongst the involved parties that care will improve their well-being in the aggregate.

So if you "protect" kids from gender-affirming care in this circumstance, you are subjecting them to continued crisis from their dysmorphia.

At that fork in the road, both avaialble paths (to pursue GA care, or not) are fraught and complicated. There are no easy answers. But neither path is one without pain or potential regret.

I assume you haven't followed any of the detransitioning stories.

Considering you think children under 18 transitioning is ok with meds/surgery and the decision best made between parents, child and doctor, do you agree with schools/teachers not telling parents about their kids transitioning at school?

I've followed them.

And they should be, and are already, considered by those making the decisions.

All detransitioning stories do is illustrate the fraught nature of the topic. They damn sure don't make me think "oh wow maybe the government should step in here and outright ban one prospective avenue of care for kids in crisis. That will definitely make this situation better."

This is analogous to saying you want to ban abortion because some women regretted having an abortion after they did.

It's not the government's role to try to protect people from their own prospective future regret for their decisions about difficult topics made in challenging circumstances.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

If I recall correctly... And I usually do.....

Wasn't some of you referring to President Reagan and how he was the "last" real Conservative POTUS?

Also...hasn't Sleepy Joe been accused of plagiarism in the past?

Any comments on this one?

Good speech! And Hokie got his wish, a politician that sounds like Reagan!

Biden didn't call the Rangers "suckers" or "losers" a single time, though, so at least he didn't plagiarize Trump.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Why do you think you're better equipped to make medical decisions for someone else's child than that child's parents and doctors (in conjunction with the teenage child him/herself)?

The thing y'all continually ignore is that in essentially all cases, kids under 18 aren't undergoing non-reversible gender-affirming care with the consent and support of their parents and medical team unless they are in significant anguish over their dysmorphia and there is a fair belief amongst the involved parties that care will improve their well-being in the aggregate.

So if you "protect" kids from gender-affirming care in this circumstance, you are subjecting them to continued crisis from their dysmorphia.

At that fork in the road, both avaialble paths (to pursue GA care, or not) are fraught and complicated. There are no easy answers. But neither path is one without pain or potential regret.

Considering you think children under 18 transitioning is ok with meds/surgery and the decision best made between parents, child and doctor, do you agree with schools/teachers not telling parents about their kids transitioning at school?

I've followed them.

All detransitioning stories do is illustrate the fraught nature of the topic. They damn sure don't make me think "oh wow maybe the government should step in here and outright ban one prospective avenue of care for kids in crisis. That will definitely make this situation better."

This is analogous to saying you want to ban abortion because some women regretted having an abortion after they did.

It's not the government's role to try to protect people from their own prospective future regret for their decisions about difficult topics made in challenging circumstances.

Abortion isn't even close in comparison. A woman can still have another baby. A girl that transitions can't get her uterus back that was removed by surgery as a child.

No opinion on schools and teachers? Is it right to hide transitioning from parents?
Werewolf
Civilized
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

I've followed them.

Abortion isn't even close in comparison. A woman can still have another baby. A girl that transitions can't get her uterus back that was removed by surgery as a child.

No opinion on schools and teachers? Is it right to hide transitioning from parents?

How does teachers hiding transitioning from parents work? Serious question. We were taking about medical procedures before. Are we still talking about that or something else?

I assume something else since I don't think teachers are offering pro bono double mastectomies in English class, without permission slips nonetheless.

So what are we talking about?

Michael asking his teachers to call him Mary?

Michael going to the restroom after he gets off the bus and taking off his jeans and throwing on a dress, that he changes back out of before he goes home?

Michael telling the swim coach he identifies as Mary and wants to swim on the girls swim team?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Wasn't some of you referring to President Reagan and how he was the "last" real Conservative POTUS?

Biden didn't call the Rangers "suckers" or "losers" a single time, though, so at least he didn't plagiarize Trump.

I'll ask again, did the reporter ever say who his sources were? I thought at one point he said he would?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

I'll ask again, did the reporter ever say who his sources were? I thought at one point he said he would?
Trump's own White House Chief of Staff John Kelly confirmed the reporting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543
Werewolf
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Trump's own White House Chief of Staff John Kelly confirmed the reporting.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

Thank you. I'll read this.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

I've followed them.

How does teachers hiding transitioning from parents work? Serious question. We were taking about medical procedures before. Are we still talking about that or something else?

I assume something else since I don't think teachers are offering pro bono double mastectomies in English class, without permission slips nonetheless.

So what are we talking about?

Michael asking his teachers to call him Mary?

Michael going to the restroom after he gets off the bus and taking off his jeans and throwing on a dress, that he changes back out of before he goes home?

Michael telling the swim coach he identifies as Mary and wants to swim on the girls swim team?

It is still a transgender discussion. You said the decision should be between parents, child and doctor. So I was curious if you were ok with another outside influence. I get the feeling you haven't kept up with what has been going on with some schools and teachers. It's all of what you said and more. Heck there was a case where the school counselor provided a girl with a binder and the parent didn't know.

It's not a tough question. You're either ok without parents knowing or think the parents should always be informed and have sole responsibility of deciding the transgender process for a child. No need to answer, your choice. It's obvious where I stand on this.
hokiewolf
Some of you was me, Reagan was our last great President, both Bushes and Clinton weren't bad. The last 8 years has been puzzling. I wish we had better choices then to having to resort to writing in a candidate.

We should have to choose between and 81 year old or 78 year old bumbling idiots for President of the greatest country in the world.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
"If you can't see that" Actually rather amusing at this juncture. Not sure how we get there but a #boomerang.

packgrad
Transgenderism is mental illness. The left wants to normalize it because they are their next "victims". Nutjobs all the way around. It's remarkable to me that people think men wanting to cut their dicks off to pretend they are women are not mentally ill. The democrat party has completely gone off the rails.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Werewolf
Staring you right in the face, fellas.

Werewolf
DrummerboyWolf
Werewolf said:

Staring you right in the face, fellas.

The next AG of North Carolina right there.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
packgrad
packgrad said:

Transgenderism is mental illness. The left wants to normalize it because they are their next "victims". Nutjobs all the way around. It's remarkable to me that people think men wanting to cut their dicks off to pretend they are women are not mentally ill. The democrat party has completely gone off the rails.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

packgrad said:

Wow, that statement from the American College of Pediatricians was triple fire!!!

Of course you want people to think that's the American Academy of Pediatrics, the main professional group of pediatricians in the US with nearly 70,000 members. But no, it's the American College of Pediatricians, a small, socially conservative advocacy group founded in 2002 to oppose adoption by gay couples. They have opposed gender affirming care for trans children for many years.

Do you ever read or watch anything that isn't blatant disinformation?
Werewolf
So they don't think much of the transgender & gay agenda...........it's not science? It's disinformation, right?
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

So they don't think much of the transgender & gay agenda...........it's not science? It's disinformation, right?

I don't care what they think. But when you make announcements trying to pass yourself off as the American Academy of Pediatrics then it's disinformation.

Of course, as usual, Elon Musk fell for it, or is in on the con.
Werewolf
Anyone that's pro transgender in our medical field and education system doesn't care about much, so I agree, you certainly don't care.
packofwolves
Werewolf
Pricelesss, LMAO! What's it gonna take, fellas?

Werewolf
Now #Nappy, this is not to get your gay face on! #YouWantToBBangedbyHUNTERdon'tyou

Werewolf
Werewolf
"Jail cells in the bottom of the Capitol".....Ya don't say! ;-)

Werewolf
Very important to be mindful. False flags are in their tool kit.
Werewolf
Even the Chinese are paying attention. #discernment #bewareoftheDeepState #GlobalCabalisEvil

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

Even the Chinese are paying attention. #discernment #bewareoftheDeepState #GlobalCabalisEvil

Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

Priceless and hilarious, #DaGobbler has got to be Ridin' w BIDEN, with his repeating word for word Reagan's speech at Normandy. #LOL

How F'n stupid can some of you guys be. Well, aside from #Nappy, he's easily the smartest guy on the Water Cooler, bar none.
Werewolf

Werewolf
What the F, I'll post one more of these :-)

Werewolf
Fellas, how hard is this, really?

First Page Last Page
Page 266 of 277

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.