The Biden Administration..V3

673,938 Views | 9611 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-gop-probes-whether-special-counsel-office-helped-retaliate-against-hunter-biden-whistleblowers
Steven1974
Werewolf said:

I'm playing along.......with the digital theft we could expect if election is held on time.

My hunch is that there will be event that - yes - causes the election to be delayed. Not that I would go out on the limb here.....amongst friends, LOL.

As with the Biden we aer now watching, I play along like it's the real Biden. It's not the real Biden. Not sure who controls this version of Biden and I think it becomes apparent at some point down the road. Again, I'm out there on the limb, but much less as my eyes don't lie.
LOL and you had to edit this garbage 3 times no less?
BBW12OG
Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

I'm playing along.......with the digital theft we could expect if election is held on time.

My hunch is that there will be event that - yes - causes the election to be delayed. Not that I would go out on the limb here.....amongst friends, LOL.

As with the Biden we aer now watching, I play along like it's the real Biden. It's not the real Biden. Not sure who controls this version of Biden and I think it becomes apparent at some point down the road. Again, I'm out there on the limb, but much less as my eyes don't lie.
See you "slumming it" with the low lives Steven...

Why don't you comment on your boy having to be led around like a toddler?

You and your lefty liberals will be a site to see come November. And having known you for a very long time I look forward to reading how your smug, condescending ass responds...

I'm guessing like you did the first four years when you and Sooner were circle jerking daily about "Russia, Russia, Russia..."

*****s like you two deserve what is coming. Hope I'll be around to laugh at you two. You definitely deserve one another.
packofwolves
Regardless of the reason why Obama did it, Biden illustrates how pathetic he is.
packofwolves
From the news down under, they nail it.
Werewolf
i need a 4th edit, are is misspelled. please fix 4 me
SmaptyWolf
Bockwinkle
10% matters more
Werewolf
25 ways.............and #25 is the smearing of those who challenge it. Interesting thought.

Werewolf
Gotta get our young women ready for #daGobbler's World War. With the last couple of generations, we might fair better given the example shown by the 4 pointers here.

Werewolf
The Establishment's judicial system produces judges and other officials like this.

Bockwinkle
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/u-s-secret-service-agent-robbed-gunpoint-during-president-bidens-trip-southern-california
Gulfstream4
BBW12OG said:

Steven1974 said:

Werewolf said:

See you "slumming it" with the low lives Steven...

Why don't you comment on your boy having to be led around like a toddler?

You and your lefty liberals will be a site to see come November. And having known you for a very long time I look forward to reading how your smug, condescending ass responds...

I'm guessing like you did the first four years when you and Sooner were circle jerking daily about "Russia, Russia, Russia..."

*****s like you two deserve what is coming. Hope I'll be around to laugh at you two. You definitely deserve one another.

Tseven never has much to say about his guy or the job he's doing. It's just the same TDS or drive-by post.
packofwolves
FUBAR and we have Joe to thank:

https://thebaltimorepost.com/2024/06/18/fox-news-migrants-from-177-countries-accept-bidens-open-invite-to-us-border-complicating-law-enforcement-expert/

"Nearly 1.4 million undocumented immigrants from a staggering 177 countries traveled through Mexico to the United States from January to May, according to Mexico's National Institute of Migration."

"Surges of illegal immigration "over brief periods of time" have happened in the past, said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, but this "huge variety" of countries is unprecedented."

"Even if the Biden administration or a new president wanted to deport illegal immigrants, the sheer number of natives from countries create a complex roadblock."
Bockwinkle
Political allies, family members, at least one foreign leader and even the Easter Bunny have all stepped in to assist President Biden offstage or direct him during public events, as shown by videos published by news outlets and circulating on social media.

The self-admitted "gaffe machine" is in the midst of controversy this week after video showed him standing on the stage of a ritzy campaign donor event in Los Angeles with former President Obama and late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, before Obama guided Biden off the stage as he smiled to the crowd.

As the trio stood onstage smiling toward the crowd, Obama was seen reaching over and taking Biden's wrist before putting his hand on the current president's back and walking toward the stage's exit. The scene sparked a renewed wave of criticism online that Biden is "confused" and "senile" and also jokes that the scene was reminiscent of a senior care home ad.
Bockwinkle
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-revealed-top-ccp-leader-wanted-him-visit-china-discuss-business-opportunities-emails
wolfbreath
Karine Jean-Pierre slammed for claiming Biden videos are deepfakes: 'Don't believe your lying eyes!'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/karine-jean-pierre-slammed-claiming-122946444.html

Jean-Pierre was asked about "a rash of videos that have been edited to make the president appear especially frail or mentally confused," and responded by calling them "cheap fakes," a phrase she attributed to the Washington Post, "pushing misinformation, disinformation."

"It tells you everything that we need to know about how desperate Republicans are here," Jean-Pierre said. "And instead of talking about the president's performance in office, and what I mean by that is his legislative wins, what he's been able to do for the American people across the country, we're seeing these deepfakes, these manipulated videos. And it is, again, done in bad faith."

"These videos are absolutely not 'deep fakes' or 'manipulated,'" Fox News contributor Guy Benson wrote. "Feel free to argue that they're being mischaracterized, or unfairly portrayed, or taken out of a fuller context. But it's literal misinformation to pretend the videos themselves are fake. They are not."

"The White House calling legitimate video footage a deep fake is every bit as dangerous as a right wing troller saying a deep fake is legitimate video footage," columnist David Marcus wrote. "In both cases the purpose is to confuse people by lying."

wolfbreath
They're not deep-fakes. Biden is a living breathing Montgomery Burns.
ncsupack1
One reason of many why I wish the GOP had someone younger. Who that someone is doesn't matter now. I hope Trump doesn't go full Trump during the debate. Let Biden show who he is.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

One reason of many why I wish the GOP had someone younger. Who that someone is doesn't matter now. I hope Trump doesn't go full Trump during the debate. Let Biden show who he is.
I agree with both points. Unfortunately he's the nominee, now please don't go full ******. If he does he'll lose
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C8YS5O-NuDX
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packofwolves

Bockwinkle
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Which is who?
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Which is who?

Not sure? Doesn't matter anyway.
Werewolf
ncsupack1
It amazes me how much the highest office in the land has fallen over the years. It's embarrassing. Although once one goes out in public and sees how people carry themselves, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Geezus
hokiewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Geezus
No, I don't think that's him
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Geezus
No, I don't think that's him

I don't know what the eff that thing is. Definitely a Biden voter.
wolfpackinNC
packofwolves said:

https://thebaltimorepost.com/2024/06/18/fox-news-migrants-from-177-countries-accept-bidens-open-invite-to-us-border-complicating-law-enforcement-expert/

"Nearly 1.4 million undocumented immigrants from a staggering 177 countries traveled through Mexico to the United States from January to May, according to Mexico's National Institute of Migration."

"Surges of illegal immigration "over brief periods of time" have happened in the past, said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, but this "huge variety" of countries is unprecedented."

"Even if the Biden administration or a new president wanted to deport illegal immigrants, the sheer number of natives from countries create a complex roadblock."
That is kind of crazy when you realize there are only 195 recognized countries in the world. In 5 months, someone from 91% of the countries in the world went through Mexico into the US
TheStorm
wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

That is kind of crazy when you realize there are only 195 recognized countries in the world. In 5 months, someone from 91% of the countries in the world went through Mexico into the US
Unimpeded.
Gulfstream4
wolfpackinNC said:

packofwolves said:

Four more years of Joe and I'm sure we can get that up to 100%.
Gulfstream4
Illegal arrested in rape of 13-year-old in Queens park

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/migrant-custody-person-interest-rape-13-year-queens/story?id=111213630
-

Well done Mr. President.
First Page Last Page
Page 272 of 275

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.