The Biden Administration..V3

517,629 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
What have I done wrong now?
Storm, I wasn't talking about you. Those People know who they are!
Regardless, this Biden administration, version 3 is going off the rails even more rapidly than the previous versions. Can we reform this thread to get back to the immediate topic of this thread's title?
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
Regardless, this Biden administration, version 3 is going off the rails even more rapidly than the previous versions. Can we reform this thread to get back to the immediate topic of this thread's title?
Fair enough. I will say that BBW and I were, intentionally, trying to get a rise out of some of Those People. DM's are happening between several posters here. We are discussing how we try and get a reasonable conversation with some of Those People.

I don't think anyone, that I talk with, has tried to engage in bad faith (until my admission above); however, it is a belief that Those People don't do the same.

I fully get people can see two different views of the same issue and hope others would appreciate the same. I'm not sure Those People are capable of it. That said… it is what it is…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Implying Cary and are are racist is low even for you.
I'm not implying a thing. I' saying what you, me, Cary, and everyone who reads your comments knows to be true.
If the use case I typed up happened, you'd not be giving people passes just because the door was open. You wouldn't be blaming CNN/Fox, whatever. You wouldn't be saying the FBI and aryan nation where the ones that caused it.

I mean, seriously, read that -- which is exactly what some of you keep advocating, and then see how stupid it sounds if you apply it to Obama and some of his angry loyal followers.

What the hell is wrong with you? You don't know what I would or would not be saying.

Anyone and everyone who broke the law on Jan 6th should be punished. Unlike the people who had bail funds set up for them and DA's dropping all charges for looting, burning and attacking police officers I believe in justice.

You and your lefty party should try the same.

You need to stop your BS when you get to drinking. It's obvious you can't drink and post.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Fair enough. I will say that BBW and I were, intentionally, trying to get a rise out of some of Those People. DM's are happening between several posters here. We are discussing how we try and get a reasonable conversation with some of Those People.

I don't think anyone, that I talk with, has tried to engage in bad faith (until my admission above); however, it is a belief that Those People don't do the same.

I fully get people can see two different views of the same issue and hope others would appreciate the same. I'm not sure Those People are capable of it. That said… it is what it is…

Lol, Jesu-Cary is climbing back up on his cross. What a crock of ______.

Alas, to old's point…it's pretty clear what Cary and BBW are. We can focus on bad Biden again.
Packchem91
Regarding this move, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/free-speech-concerns-dhs-disinformation-board-lawmakers-critics,
I just can't imagine what type of outcry there would be from the media, including all the sports reporters on Twitter, if Bush / Trump did something like this

I think there is a place for certain filters, and clearly, security oversight for threat management, etc, but the fact the lady running it dismissed the Biden laptop news should be all the warning we need
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
And this is my concern with populist leaders....they know the dog whistles to get those to reach those people who are over the edge. We can agree to disagree -- I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Did he think it was going to go that badly....I doubt that.

So if it wasn't Trump's words....what do you think triggered thousands of people to become criminals and act violently?

I'll take "Stupid People" for $200 Alex!
Even stupid people need someone to lead them...heck, stupid people are particularly suspect to being lead. Politicians been taking advantage of that for centuries...and despite all the efforts to make Trump a "not a politician", one thing he knows is how to take advantage of dumb people.

It's no different than any of the politicians in the video I posted above. The only difference is they literally called for violence. Would you dispute that?
Oldsouljer
I'm sure if they need a rise, they know where to go get the little blue pill..
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
And this is my concern with populist leaders....they know the dog whistles to get those to reach those people who are over the edge. We can agree to disagree -- I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Did he think it was going to go that badly....I doubt that.

So if it wasn't Trump's words....what do you think triggered thousands of people to become criminals and act violently?

Even stupid people need someone to lead them...heck, stupid people are particularly suspect to being lead. Politicians been taking advantage of that for centuries...and despite all the efforts to make Trump a "not a politician", one thing he knows is how to take advantage of dumb people.

It's no different than any of the politicians in the video I posted above. The only difference is they literally called for violence. Would you dispute that?

I didn't look at the video….but was one of them the leader of the party / president ?
While all are bad, Surely you agree their is a bigger deal when the POTUS does it?

ETA: I went and looked at the video. So clearly the current POTUS was on there. Some of the comments ion that video crossed the line, no doubt
Some were not even threats. Harris's was actually kinda funny, something I didn't know she had.
Biden's…sounded kinda like teen Hs Boy'ish stuff
Pelosi is a horrible person.
Frankly, other than that last lady, of whom I've never heard, and maybe Pelosi and was that Madonna? , I don't think any of those live up anywhere near a sitting POTUS saying those things to an angry crowd. Context matters.
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I didn't look at the video….but was one of them the leader of the party / president ?
While all are bad, Surely you agree their is a bigger deal when the POTUS does it?

ETA: I went and looked at the video. So clearly the current POTUS was on there. Some of the comments ion that video crossed the line, no doubt
Some were not even threats. Harris's was actually kinda funny, something I didn't know she had.
Frankly, other than that last lady, of whom I've never heard, and maybe Pelosi and was that Madonna? , I don't think any of those live up anywhere near a sitting POTUS saying those things to an angry crowd. Context matters.

Context evidently matters only when you completely hate a particular person. Trump didn't call for violence. You're inferring that he did, yet you call out people on here for inferring your thoughts all the time.

Keep reminding us that you voted for a person that you hate, but yet are able to make excuses for others that say worse.

Context only matters when it makes you feel correct. I'm trying to discuss facts. Come back when you can show where Trump called for actual violence.
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Context evidently matters only when you completely hate a particular person. Trump didn't call for violence. You're inferring that he did, yet you call out people on here for inferring your thoughts all the time.

Keep reminding us that you voted for a person that you hate, but yet are able to make excuses for others that say worse.

Context only matters when it makes you feel correct. I'm trying to discuss facts. Come back when you can show where Trump called for actual violence.

Well said!

Joe Biden
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Well sure if you choose, as you are, to ignore the previous 3 months when the guy created anger across the nation by insisting (as he still does) taht the election was stolen. As he did that very day, multiple times.

I think its common sense, but clearly its not to all, that if you complain about something for months, get many of your loyal followers angered by it (or do you disagree this occurred too??), and then when they all come to DC, tell them things are going to be taken from them if they don't fight. I mean, you can choose to stick your head in the sand and argue the very words don't tell people to go break into the Capitol, Mr Clinton, but any common sense applied to that situation sees that those words can absolutely incite a group to action.

Again, you'd absolutely feel that way if words of "take back the streets" were shouted to an angry crowd an hour before buildings started burning in Ferguson.

You just choose to ignore it here. Absolutely your right, but certainly doesn't make you right.

I'll say again -- two things can be true. The media can inflate and inflame, and the POTUS could too.
BBW12OG
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Well sure if you choose, as you are, to ignore the previous 3 months when the guy created anger across the nation by insisting (as he still does) taht the election was stolen. As he did that very day, multiple times.

I think its common sense, but clearly its not to all, that if you complain about something for months, get many of your loyal followers angered by it (or do you disagree this occurred too??), and then when they all come to DC, tell them things are going to be taken from them if they don't fight. I mean, you can choose to stick your head in the sand and argue the very words don't tell people to go break into the Capitol, Mr Clinton, but any common sense applied to that situation sees that those words can absolutely incite a group to action.

Again, you'd absolutely feel that way if words of "take back the streets" were shouted to an angry crowd an hour before buildings started burning in Ferguson.

You just choose to ignore it here. Absolutely your right, but certainly doesn't make you right.

I'll say again -- two things can be true. The media can inflate and inflame, and the POTUS could too.

Again, you're inferring what I mean. Why do you do that?

Did I say that I blame the people in the video for any of the violence that occurred in any other cities around the country? No I didn't. Who did I blame the violence on Jan 6th? Stupid people. The same people are too blame for all the other examples of violence, stupid people.

And no, I'm not ignoring any build up for the months leading up, no more than anybody ignored the hate the democrats built up the entirety of Trump's presidency. But, the only people to blame for violence are the stupid ones.

You speak of common sense, lol! But your entire argument is based on what you think Trump really meant when he said go to the Capitol and protest peacefully. But, then excuse others that verbally called for violence in the video I posted. Common sense tells me one is not like the other!

Again, show me a video where Trump said to be violent. Please! If you can't, stop arguing what you think he meant but didn't actually say.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Again, you're inferring what I mean. Why do you do that?

Did I say that I blame the people in the video for any of the violence that occurred in any other cities around the country? No I didn't. Who did I blame the violence on Jan 6th? Stupid people. The same people are too blame for all the other examples of violence, stupid people.

And no, I'm not ignoring any build up for the months leading up, no more than anybody ignored the hate the democrats built up the entirety of Trump's presidency. But, the only people to blame for violence are the stupid ones.

You speak of common sense, lol! But your entire argument is based on what you think Trump really meant when he said go to the Capitol and protest peacefully. But, then excuse others that verbally called for violence in the video I posted. Common sense tells me one is not like the other!

Again, show me a video where Trump said to be violent. Please! If you can't, stop arguing what you think he meant but didn't actually say.
LOL, and your entire argument is not focused on the words he used to fight like hell. You focus on the peaceful...we are both using the parts of the speech that are convenient (please don't tell me im inferring --- I'm looking right at your words where you failed to mention the part of his speech that says to fight).

Here's the thing....we can quibble over all those other examples you gave...question for you -- did something violent occur after those words were spoken. Its either Yes, or No. Did someone act on the wrods of Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Madonna, and the rest of those people and go out and attack something? IF they had of, I do think we'd be having a different argument and those leaders would be held more accountable.

Did they occur after Trump spoke them? This is not debatable. If hundreds of people had not stormed the Capitol after his speech, this would not be a topic today. But....they did. 100% different from every single example you provided

You want to harp on it being stupid people. I can agree with that. Stupid people are in DC every single day. How many times have hundreds of them stormed the capitol?
What was different this day than the other 365 days a year x 200 years?
It wasn't JUST the fact people are stupid. Something triggered them. Somebody triggered them.

ETA: BTW, I'll compromise on one thing --- people of all parties, teams, sides, whatever, should probably look at Jan 6 and learn a lesson to dial back rhetoric. There is no doubt the tone in general has been much more aggressive...on the internet, on talk shows on news networks, and from DC and state capitols. All the others who've used aggressive wording should probably be thankful someone didn't act on their words.

Steve Videtich
Steve Videtich
"LOL, and your entire argument is not focused on the words he used to fight like hell. You focus on the peaceful...we are both using the parts of the speech that are convenient (please don't tell me im inferring --- I'm looking right at your words where you failed to mention the part of his speech that says to fight)."

Okay, so when there is a protest by Black Lives Matter or any other group to go and "fight" for their right to equality, do you blame the person saying to go "fight" because a few people were stupid enough to actually resort to violence? Do you? If you do, fine. But, I don't because individuals are responsible for their individual actions. I've been consistent with this stance. Every protest is organized to fight for something.

"Here's the thing....we can quibble over all those other examples you gave...question for you -- did something violent occur after those words were spoken. Its either Yes, or No. Did someone act on the wrods of Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Madonna, and the rest of those people and go out and attack something? IF they had of, I do think we'd be having a different argument and those leaders would be held more accountable."

The reality is I don't know if something happened as a result of those words spoken, and no you don't either. So, it's not yes or no. If they did, I don't hold those people in the video responsible. Again, I haven't changed my stance on this.

"Did they occur after Trump spoke them? This is not debatable. If hundreds of people had not stormed the Capitol after his speech, this would not be a topic today. But....they did. 100% different from every single example you provided"

I never debated this.

"You want to harp on it being stupid people. I can agree with that. Stupid people are in DC every single day. How many times have hundreds of them stormed the capitol?
What was different this day than the other 365 days a year x 200 years?
It wasn't JUST the fact people are stupid. Something triggered them. Somebody triggered them."

If you look back through the history of the capitol, it's happened many times. Oh, and not just to the capitol, many other buildings. All protesting something.

"ETA: BTW, I'll compromise on one thing --- people of all parties, teams, sides, whatever, should probably look at Jan 6 and learn a lesson to dial back rhetoric. There is no doubt the tone in general has been much more aggressive...on the internet, on talk shows on news networks, and from DC and state capitols. All the others who've used aggressive wording should probably be thankful someone didn't act on their words"

Agree with you here. But we can't be selective of events based on our feelings about the people involved. I'll say it again. I've been consistent with my stance on the violence. None of it is acceptable, no matter who's protesting or who did what. Violence isn't the answer. People "fight" for things every day, whether it's food, money, or the will to live. Doesn't mean they will or should resort to violence.
hokiewolf
I don't think anyone here has condoned rioting of any sort.

I think Chem and I find it puzzling that you guys do not think that Donald Trump setting up a rally in DC the day the vote was certified after 2 months of rhetoric that the election was stolen, delivers a speech about the election being stolen, and tells his supports and anyone else that was in the crowd to March to the Capitol and let them hear your voice, I do not understand how with things the way they occurred, some of that rhetoric (non violent) didn't push his supporters into a confrontation?

Again I ask, what was the supposed end game of the day with respect to the rally and the speech? If Trump is such a smart tactician, how did he not see this as a possibility that would happen?
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

I think Chem and I find it puzzling that you guys do not think that Donald Trump setting up a rally in DC the day the vote was certified after 2 months of rhetoric that the election was stolen, delivers a speech about the election being stolen, and tells his supports and anyone else that was in the crowd to March to the Capitol and let them hear your voice, I do not understand how with things the way they occurred, some of that rhetoric (non violent) didn't push his supporters into a confrontation?

Again I ask, what was the supposed end game of the day with respect to the rally and the speech? If Trump is such a smart tactician, how did he not see this as a possibility that would happen?
I find it hard to believe that you, Chem and the rest of the "anti-Trumpers" can't show ONE instance of him inciting any activity, invasion or insurrection. You clamor on with hypotheticals. Not ONE time has anyone in the Trump Administration or associates been charged yet with anything.

I guess if you keep lying to yourself eventually you will really believe it. Keep up the good fight..... Again... pretty damn sad.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

It was a protest rally, correct?

Do protest rallies often include a march? Yes
Do they often have somebody stand up and speak to the crowd and rile them up for the cause? Almost always.
How often is the word "fight" used in these rallies? Probably 99% of them.
Do these rallies occasionally get out of control because people get too emotional? Yes

The only difference in Jan 6 was because it included a POTUS. It included a POTUS that was and is very polarizing. If you are on the side of against him, you carry a predisposition that everything the man does is unfathomable, then you're going to say it's his fault. Especially if you carry a hatred to the level that Chem does.

Now, I've been consistent from day one that these threads started 2 years or so ago. I've said Trump is an *******. I wish he'd shut up and just run the country. But, I'll take him 100 times over what we currently are experiencing in this country today. You and Chem have even agreed with that at times.

But, I'm not going to hold him accountable for idiots running around DC doing stupid ****, just like I'm not going to hold any Democrats responsible for anything that went on with rioting across the country, that they actually called for. There's a huge difference, but you guys are blinded by hatred and can't understand that.

BBW12OG
Look at Hokie dancing as Vid just hit a 60 yard FG as time expired....

Please Hammer don't hurt him........
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Steve Videtich
BBW12OG said:

Lol, I really don't understand this argument other than one side having a pure hatred toward Trump. If he had said, hey everybody, go to the capitol and break through the barricades, tear the place up, rub your **** on the wall, sit in Pelosi's chair... we'd be having a completely different conversation.

But nothing even slightly resembling that was said. Not even close! If you think he did, your either making things up or blinded by complete and utter hatred. Either way, you're still wrong.
hokiewolf
Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Do they often have somebody stand up and speak to the crowd and rile them up for the cause? Almost always.
Do these rallies occasionally get out of control because people get too emotional? Yes

The only difference in Jan 6 was because it included a POTUS. It included a POTUS that was and is very polarizing. If you are on the side of against him, you carry a predisposition that everything the man does is unfathomable, then you're going to say it's his fault. Especially if you carry a hatred to the level that Chem does.

Now, I've been consistent from day one that these threads started 2 years or so ago. I've said Trump is an *******. I wish he'd shut up and just run the country. But, I'll take him 100 times over what we currently are experiencing in this country today. You and Chem have even agreed with that at times.

But, I'm not going to hold him accountable for idiots running around DC doing stupid ****, just like I'm not going to hold any Democrats responsible for anything that went on with rioting across the country, that they actually called for. There's a huge difference, but you guys are blinded by hatred and can't understand that.

Steve I think I finally understand where you are coming from. The difference between me and you is that I 100% hold democrats responsible for the BLM rioting that happened throughout the country. Where they could have toned down their rhetoric and possibly reduced the amount of violence that occurred, they continued to rile up their base just to keep them riled up to November, and it didn't matter how many people or business owners it hurt
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

Lol, I really don't understand this argument other than one side having a pure hatred toward Trump. If he had said, hey everybody, go to the capitol and break through the barricades, tear the place up, rub your **** on the wall, sit in Pelosi's chair... we'd be having a completely different conversation.

But nothing even slightly resembling that was said. Not even close! If you think he did, your either making things up or blinded by complete and utter hatred. Either way, you're still wrong.

First, saying it's only due to hatred for Trump is as dismissive as me saying you are ok with it because you're a Trump sycophant. Reasonable people can have a dislike for someone AND fairly judge them. Heck, we have to do this every day in life

Second, I've said before why I think it's important…if he were to have rode off in sunset, people would move on…but my fear is he's going to try to run again, and blow this

Right now, the GOP could run you and me out there and beat Biden. I believe if Trump comes back, the same advocate groups will make sure to rule up all the anti Trump venom and get a huge turnout to vote against him amd cost the GOP…just like in the GA runoffs
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

BBW12OG said:

First, saying it's only due to hatred for Trump is as dismissive as me saying you are ok with it because you're a Trump sycophant. Reasonable people can have a dislike for someone AND fairly judge them. Heck, we have to do this every day in life

Second, I've said before why I think it's important…if he were to have rode off in sunset, people would move on…but my fear is he's going to try to run again, and blow this

Right now, the GOP could run you and me out there and beat Biden. I believe if Trump comes back, the same advocate groups will make sure to rule up all the anti Trump venom and get a huge turnout to vote against him amd cost the GOP…just like in the GA runoffs

I'm no where close to being a Trump sycophant. It's not even close comparison to your hatred for him.

Anyway, I agree with you on him running. I agree with what he could do for our country, but am afraid of what the results would be from the voting public. I do think he could still pull it out, but I'm not sure of that 100%.

But, no matter who the Republicans trot out, the media are going to try and make it a bloodbath. I also worry, that anybody other than Trump would not do what's necessary to get this country back on track and would just fall in line with the rhinos. That could be as equally harmful.
Steve Videtich
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

hokiewolf said:

Steve I think I finally understand where you are coming from. The difference between me and you is that I 100% hold democrats responsible for the BLM rioting that happened throughout the country. Where they could have toned down their rhetoric and possibly reduced the amount of violence that occurred, they continued to rile up their base just to keep them riled up to November, and it didn't matter how many people or business owners it hurt

People have to be responsible for their actions. Just like your mom used to ask you when you were little. "If your friend went and jumped off a cliff, would you do it too?" Most people are taught right and wrong. Telling the judge, "well so and so told me to do it," doesn't hold up in court. Unless of course you live in a Dem run state, lol.

Like Glass said the other day, this country needs an enema! We need to stop giving airtime and attention to the extremists on either side. Because, like bratty children, that's all they're looking for.
LetEmKnowPack
This country needs and enema and dems give us a Ministry of Truth instead.
LetEmKnowPack
"Did any dem leaders call for violence?"

Sees Biden, Pelosi, MSM all do it...

Yeah but....
BBW12OG
High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....
But yet Chem and Hokie only care when it's the party they voted for but don't support.... they epitomize today's lefty brigade. They call balls and strikes when it helps them feel better about themselves.

Typical of the left and the generation that got participation trophies'!!! And you know both of them have a few of those.....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....
But yet Chem and Hokie only care when it's the party they voted for but don't support.... they epitomize today's lefty brigade. They call balls and strikes when it helps them feel better about themselves.

Typical of the left and the generation that got participation trophies'!!! And you know both of them have a few of those.....
neither of us have done that and you know it. Stop
caryking
BBW12OG said:

High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....

I only believe that Hokie voted for Trump!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....

neither of us have done that and you know it. Stop
Thank you for proving my point with one sentence. You just showed everyone how you do exactly what I called you and your buddy out for. Thanks!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Are the lefties really supposed to be this brazen going into a mid-term election? I guess since they figured out how to manipulate election results nothing matters until after 3 a.m. EST when it comes to tabulating results.....

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....

I only believe that Hokie voted for Trump!
Oh, our 7yo poster showed back up. Did you get responses from your "will you go with me" DMs?
Packchem91
High Travoltage said:

Yeah but....
Sorry, I just don't think all of those comments were the same. Some were --- and those leaders, including Pelosi -- should be called out. She's proven to be an ultimate hypocrite....but clearly she is favored by the media.

If for example, you really think the Harris comment lives up that that, than you indeed need an enema.

You guys want an example of Trump preaching a violent response....in which developed country would you expect a national leader to say "when the looting starts, the shooting starts". We can all agree looting is deplorable. But that comment is just asinine.
Or aksing if officials could shoot Central American migrants in the legs to slow them down.

But, I know...its the media's fault.
Steve Videtich
Pivot...pivot...pivot...
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.