The Biden Administration..V3

110,511 Views | 2714 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by Glasswolf
Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.


Glass, what is your opinion of the state of our country right now? Honestly not trying to start anything. I'm genuinely curious to hear from a Democrat.
The country needs an enema. the problems we have have been festering for 60 years. I would give everything for a Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan or Clinton. And yes I was way better off under Clinton. All of them are crooks. Career politicians who are out to serve themselves and their lobbyist. Like I said, I'm a registered Democrat. I don't always vote that way. I've voted for Reagan, Bush II, Jim Martin, Renee Elmers and Pat McCrory as well as I'm currently helping fund raise for Donnie Harrison in Wake County. Give me a GOP candidate with a pulse and a brain and I will certainly look hard at them. I was a Herman Cain fan
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

Glasswolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
How about the people that didn't enter the capital through a open door? remember those? Why were there zip ties and bear spray? What was the gallow's outside for? How about the hang Mike Pence chants? Do people entering open doors have to beat police officers with a fire Extinguishers to gain entrance?
Redandwhite4life
Follow me on twitter @glasswolf54

caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.


Glass, what is your opinion of the state of our country right now? Honestly not trying to start anything. I'm genuinely curious to hear from a Democrat.
The country needs an enema. the problems we have have been festering for 60 years. I would give everything for a Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan or Clinton. And yes I was way better off under Clinton. All of them are crooks. Career politicians who are out to serve themselves and their lobbyist. Like I said, I'm a registered Democrat. I don't always vote that way. I've voted for Reagan, Bush II, Jim Martin, Renee Elmers and Pat McCrory as well as I'm currently helping fund raise for Donnie Harrison in Wake County. Give me a GOP candidate with a pulse and a brain and I will certainly look hard at them. I was a Herman Cain fan
Actually Glass, that may be the best description of the country than anything I've heard…

The country needs an enema.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
How about the people that didn't enter the capital through a open door? remember those? Why were there zip ties and bear spray? What was the gallow's outside for? How about the hang Mike Pence chants? Do people entering open doors have to beat police officers with a fire Extinguishers to gain entrance?
Glass, I have said clearly that people that broke and entered should be prosecuted.
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Implying Cary and are are racist is low even for you.
????
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is the new "Minister of Truth."

You would think that the cabal that is propping up Sleepy Joe would have some self awareness. But, judging from the President Trump haters on here all they care about is owning Conservatives and implementing a single party ruling system.

Good job.


Huh? I don't think anyone who is "liberal" in your eyes is advocating for a single party ruling system. You, and everyone else seem to only caring about owning the "Libs" and implementing a single party ruling system starting in 2024.

Even though I do not believe in 99.9% of the democratic parties agenda, I do think that single party rule by either party is a bad thing in the long run.
If that's what it's going to take, then yep!!!
takes to do what exactly. That's the problem I have with both political parties these days, it's more about being in power and sticking it to the other side rather than working to provide the best, most efficient government we can have for the American people.
yeah, we got some people going off the deep end of stupidity advocating for all this one-party stuff.

I mean, we can say this minister of misinformation is (1) a scary idea and (2) the lady they've chosen to run it, is, at best, a shining example of why it is scary, AND....at the same time say, the two party system is what helps regulate these type of hair-brained ideas.


But yet, you can't assign blame in equal proportions for some reason...


I'm sorry, you've missed my previous statements that Biden is doing foolish things? No one here is debating that.

Two things can be true - Biden can have taken a hard left turn and be a major problem, amd Trump can be guilty of being enough of an azz-hat they he contributed to us ending up here

Also can be true…Biden seems to be on the very borderline of mental acuity needed to be a POTUS. Personally, I think he has crossed over the line, amd is likely doing very little of the actually decisioning at this point (which is also very scary)
But that still isn't as bad as Trump, because of your personal hatred of him?

Which one of them gives you more of the actual "United States of America" that you'd like to see going forward from here?

Black and White. No Gray.

(This should be interesting)


I think Biden is more concerning it's why o voted for Trump and not Biden. But Biden is even worse than I feared.
I hope we don't face the run off between the two of them again - but I'd vote for Trump between them.
**though I don't think he is electable, especially after Jan 6
If you keep falling for the MSM narrative and communicate to people you know, then it might hurt Trumps chance of winning the Presidency. So, it's on people like you to support the policy (person), as opposed to telling everyone you held your nose, when voting.

Please go in and hold your nose, if you feel that way, just don't tell anyone that's what you are going to do.
LOL, right. Me and the 8 of us in this thread are going to impact the election, over the childish, dangerous wrods and actions of an angry President in DC on Jan 6.

It seems much worse to me that people like you are blaming the FBI and media for Trumps actions moreso than him.
Chem, you are completely delusional! I don't know for sure; however, you appear to have some sort of self-confidence or self-esteem issues. Nothing you say is based on any truth whatsoever. You create your own narrative and start to believe yourself…

Let's be done commenting to and about each other. I'll commit to that!
LOL, from the guy who still thinks AZ is going to be overturned, 80mm votes could not possibly have been cast for Biden and that the FBI was invovled in causing the Capitol invasion. Yeah, sorry, the right wing nuts who believe these conspiracies, like yourself, make it easy for the media to slam them and the future electability of Trump.

Did the FBI help stir the crowd on January 6th? Yes. That's a fact.

Chem who has been charged with insurrection? What the hell are you even talking about? Talk about a conspiracy.... you can't prove a single thing you blabber on about.


Who are you talking too?
Chem... you know... the one that keeps spreading the "big lie" about January 6th....
I've determined that this board has people that wants to sling crap around; however, they really aren't smart enough to know what they are slinging.

Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
And then whine and cry to have people banned! I know the type very well!!!

Funny how Chem talks about January 6th but refuses to elaborate on what he says. "Hit and run" at it's best.

He has yet to show who has been charged with insurrection. Wonder why.....?
We have people that refuse to answer questions, never complete a sentence, have no idea what they're talking about, turn everything around on others; then, they try and convince others of who they're not. These people are interesting at best.

I'm surprised they haven't responded to you.
Who you calling "those people"? Come on man, don't be a child and talk about someone by using code words. LOL, how old are you. You want to ignore me, ok, ignore me, but don't say "those people" like its some kind of greek language that no one understands. Either discourse or not.
Why won't you answer the question I asked you? Once again you make asinine statements that you can't back up, refuse to support those statements but yet you yammer on about something else just to get a rise out people.

You should watch how you call someone a child and have a look in the mirror.


Lol, why should I answer a question using a term I never used one that you brought into the fray, not me. But that's on par with your style.

But against my better judgement, I'll answer.
I don't think what happened lives up to insurrection….amd Unless there is some background planning info that warrants it, don't know that any should be convicted of that. I assume some of that is political grandstanding.
But absolutely I hope those involved are punished

The fact that protestors were agitated enough (why???) to storm the capitol with malice in mind should bother every American
Just like the fact protesters in Ferguson, MPLS, CLT got so agitated they burned and destroyed property, should bother us all. I know the latter bothers you a lot, wonder what the difference is? Hmmm
Chem, this is my stance as well and neither you nor I have ever said there was an insurrection. That is projecting. I do think there was a riot on January 6th.

So BBW and Cary, your turn - what was the point of the rally and the speech and encouragement to go to the capital? What was the outcome supposed to be?
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.


Glass, what is your opinion of the state of our country right now? Honestly not trying to start anything. I'm genuinely curious to hear from a Democrat.
The country needs an enema. the problems we have have been festering for 60 years. I would give everything for a Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan or Clinton. And yes I was way better off under Clinton. All of them are crooks. Career politicians who are out to serve themselves and their lobbyist. Like I said, I'm a registered Democrat. I don't always vote that way. I've voted for Reagan, Bush II, Jim Martin, Renee Elmers and Pat McCrory as well as I'm currently helping fund raise for Donnie Harrison in Wake County. Give me a GOP candidate with a pulse and a brain and I will certainly look hard at them. I was a Herman Cain fan


I wouldn't disagree with you on much of that! Politics have gotten out of control. Throw all of them out and hit reset.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go back a page and read…
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glasswolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Glasswolf said:

I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.


Glass, what is your opinion of the state of our country right now? Honestly not trying to start anything. I'm genuinely curious to hear from a Democrat.
The country needs an enema. the problems we have have been festering for 60 years. I would give everything for a Kennedy, Nixon, Reagan or Clinton. And yes I was way better off under Clinton. All of them are crooks. Career politicians who are out to serve themselves and their lobbyist. Like I said, I'm a registered Democrat. I don't always vote that way. I've voted for Reagan, Bush II, Jim Martin, Renee Elmers and Pat McCrory as well as I'm currently helping fund raise for Donnie Harrison in Wake County. Give me a GOP candidate with a pulse and a brain and I will certainly look hard at them. I was a Herman Cain fan
That's quite a mixed bunch. Kennedy and Nixon, their many flaws not withstanding, seemed to care about the country. Reagan was in a class by himself. Clinton was damned lucky that the country was prosperous on his watch, no credit to him, such that the country would put up with his narcissistic self. All the Bushes were elitist scum with loyalties to other than America. Closer to home, Ellmers sold her supporters down the river soon after arriving in DC and Pat McCrory just plain sucked and only won an election (much like Tillis) by actually finding an opponent who sucked even harder than he.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Go back a page and read…
you talking the "those people"? I thought he was implying that you should just call out who you're talking about rather then generalities but I could be wrong, I'm not Chem
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just a reminder, this is what calling for violence actually sounds like.

hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Just a reminder, this is what calling for violence actually sounds like.


agree, but you don't think having a real red meat speech like Trump did on January 6th, which was led up to a month of a constant drumbeat of the election was stolen played zero part in people marching to the Capitol and starting a riot on the exact day that election was being certified?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm not sure if even calling a bit of pushing and shoving a riot, let alone an insurrection, is anything more than a gross exaggeration by the political opportunists of DC.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

I'm not sure if even calling a bit of pushing and shoving a riot, let alone an insurrection, is anything more than a gross exaggeration by the political opportunists of DC.
where do you put taking a **** and smearing it on the walls of the Capitol?
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Steve Videtich said:

Just a reminder, this is what calling for violence actually sounds like.


agree, but you don't think having a real red meat speech like Trump did on January 6th, which was led up to a month of a constant drumbeat of the election was stolen played zero part in people marching to the Capitol and starting a riot on the exact day that election was being certified?


The idea was to protest something where people felt wronged. Just like every other protest that happened in the history of our country. People felt wronged. Whether you agree with the reason why they are protesting or not is irrelevant. We have a right in this country to protest peaceably.

Jan 6 had a lot of people get out of control and it was terrible, just like many protests in our history. There are always bad players when this happens. I don't believe Trumps words called for violence. Protest yes, but not violence.

Now, if we want to call for impeachment and resignations of all other politicians in the video I posted, that LITERALLY called for violence, then maybe you and I can have a different conversation about Jan 6.

I've said from day 1, I'm tired of the hypocrisy and double standard that comes from the left and a few conservatives, and especially the media.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree, Trumps words were not violent, but they were heavy with campaign style rhetoric. Sometimes you don't intend the consequences for your actions or speeches but you do have to held accountable when there is a direct bad result that occurs because of the rally and speech that he planned and the 2 month build up rhetoric he also did between Nov 4 and Jan 6.

I don't really get why you guys are so fervently defending what was undoubtedly a selfish and stupidly planned rally where there was not going to be any good outcome that could have come out of it.

The only outcome I can see is the one that happened. I also find it curious that these people were incited by the FBI to become disruptive and enter the Capitol but were not incited in the slightest by Trumps two months of stolen election rhetoric culminating in a campaign style speech where he tells people to March to the Capitol and let them hear you.

And you guys keep calling me naive

To respond to your double standard complaint hell yes there's a double standard from me because I expect a higher standard from conservatives than I do liberals
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Double post
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"The only outcome I can see is the one that happened."

Really.... REALLY? That's the only possible outcome that could've come from a protest rally? Good lord!

Nobody plans a protest and hope or thinks it's going to end in violence of any kind. When it does, it's because of bad players that are usually there for the wrong reason. And yes, there was plenty of that on Jan 6.

I don't hold promoters or organizers responsible for bad actors no matter who's involved. Even if it was Obama. You can expect more from Conservatives, but if they're politicians, you're gong to be disappointed.

You can accuse Trump for being emotional all you want. Lord knows he loves the attention. But, a call for violence never happened.
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve, this isn't a concert, this is entering the Capitol. It's different man
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Steve, this isn't a concert, this is entering the Capitol. It's different man


Who's talking about a concert? Protests and rallies don't have promoters and organizers?
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
Dear Lord....all that went on that day, and THIS is your concern? #team news.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

"The only outcome I can see is the one that happened."

Really.... REALLY? That's the only possible outcome that could've come from a protest rally? Good lord!

Nobody plans a protest and hope or thinks it's going to end in violence of any kind. When it does, it's because of bad players that are usually there for the wrong reason. And yes, there was plenty of that on Jan 6.

I don't hold promoters or organizers responsible for bad actors no matter who's involved. Even if it was Obama. You can expect more from Conservatives, but if they're politicians, you're gong to be disappointed.

You can accuse Trump for being emotional all you want. Lord knows he loves the attention. But, a call for violence never happened.
Well, that first part just isn't true in this case -- there were clearly a lot of folks there who'd planned for violence. And Trump had amped them up for 3 months. And did so again that day.

Look man, you've been in locker rooms where guys are on the edge, I know that you know that words a coach might use when you guys are in that state has a much different impact than they do when you're chatting after class one day. So when you Trump was just encouraging a gentle protest....get out of here with that. IF that is what he was doing, then he had a gross misjudgement of how powerful his own words are.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
Dear Lord....all that went on that day, and THIS is your concern? #team news.
You are completely incapable of answering a question.

#not a bright person

I am going to take "That Persons" suggestion and ignore him, again!
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BBW12OG said:

Implying Cary and are are racist is low even for you.
I'm not implying a thing. I' saying what you, me, Cary, and everyone who reads your comments knows to be true.
If the use case I typed up happened, you'd not be giving people passes just because the door was open. You wouldn't be blaming CNN/Fox, whatever. You wouldn't be saying the FBI and aryan nation where the ones that caused it.

I mean, seriously, read that -- which is exactly what some of you keep advocating, and then see how stupid it sounds if you apply it to Obama and some of his angry loyal followers.

Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
Dear Lord....all that went on that day, and THIS is your concern? #team news.
You are completely incapable of answering a question.

#not a bright person
Oh no, i answered your question. I said I wouldn't give them a pass at all. Now I"ve answered it twice.
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
Dear Lord....all that went on that day, and THIS is your concern? #team news.
You are completely incapable of answering a question.

#not a bright person
Oh no, i answered your question. I said I wouldn't give them a pass at all. Now I"ve answered it twice.

BBW is correct!! Chem, you are a leftist!! I am 100% confident now!!

Ignore now!
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?
Dear Lord....all that went on that day, and THIS is your concern? #team news.
You are completely incapable of answering a question.

#not a bright person
Oh no, i answered your question. I said I wouldn't give them a pass at all. Now I"ve answered it twice.

BBW is correct!! Chem, you are a leftist!! I am 100% confident now!!

Ignore now!
LOL. this will be about your 5th faux "ignore".
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
And this is my concern with populist leaders....they know the dog whistles to get those to reach those people who are over the edge. We can agree to disagree -- I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Did he think it was going to go that badly....I doubt that.

So if it wasn't Trump's words....what do you think triggered thousands of people to become criminals and act violently?
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I'm not sure if even calling a bit of pushing and shoving a riot, let alone an insurrection, is anything more than a gross exaggeration by the political opportunists of DC.
where do you put taking a **** and smearing it on the walls of the Capitol?
Sounds like the Antifa calling card to me.
Steve Videtich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
And this is my concern with populist leaders....they know the dog whistles to get those to reach those people who are over the edge. We can agree to disagree -- I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Did he think it was going to go that badly....I doubt that.

So if it wasn't Trump's words....what do you think triggered thousands of people to become criminals and act violently?


I'll take "Stupid People" for $200 Alex!
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

I'm not sure if even calling a bit of pushing and shoving a riot, let alone an insurrection, is anything more than a gross exaggeration by the political opportunists of DC.
where do you put taking a **** and smearing it on the walls of the Capitol?
Sounds like the Antifa calling card to me.
I was there, I saw them. On the one side of the Capitol there were probably 100 or so. This was a false flag type event with the plan well executed; but would you expect something other from the professionals who orchestrated it.

Freedom is not free, and it won't be pretty either. We won't win all the battles either, but we did learn from this one.
Packchem91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

I literally said there were people there that day with bad intentions! I wasn't referring to fbi or antifa.

Yes, people can get amped up by others talking. But, 99% of those people recognize right from wrong. So, I'll say it again for the peanut gallery in the back. People were there with the wrong intentions in mind. But, not one of them was instructed to be violent.
And this is my concern with populist leaders....they know the dog whistles to get those to reach those people who are over the edge. We can agree to disagree -- I think Trump knew exactly what he was doing. Did he think it was going to go that badly....I doubt that.

So if it wasn't Trump's words....what do you think triggered thousands of people to become criminals and act violently?


I'll take "Stupid People" for $200 Alex!
Even stupid people need someone to lead them...heck, stupid people are particularly suspect to being lead. Politicians been taking advantage of that for centuries...and despite all the efforts to make Trump a "not a politician", one thing he knows is how to take advantage of dumb people.
TheStorm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:


Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
What have I done wrong now?
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheStorm said:

caryking said:


Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
What have I done wrong now?
Storm, I wasn't talking about you. Those People know who they are!
The Administrative State - Rise of the Fourth Reich!!
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.