The Biden Administration..V3

517,526 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Here is the new "Minister of Truth."

You would think that the cabal that is propping up Sleepy Joe would have some self awareness. But, judging from the President Trump haters on here all they care about is owning Conservatives and implementing a single party ruling system.

Good job.

Huh? I don't think anyone who is "liberal" in your eyes is advocating for a single party ruling system. You, and everyone else seem to only caring about owning the "Libs" and implementing a single party ruling system starting in 2024.

Even though I do not believe in 99.9% of the democratic parties agenda, I do think that single party rule by either party is a bad thing in the long run.
If that's what it's going to take, then yep!!!
takes to do what exactly. That's the problem I have with both political parties these days, it's more about being in power and sticking it to the other side rather than working to provide the best, most efficient government we can have for the American people.
yeah, we got some people going off the deep end of stupidity advocating for all this one-party stuff.

I mean, we can say this minister of misinformation is (1) a scary idea and (2) the lady they've chosen to run it, is, at best, a shining example of why it is scary, AND....at the same time say, the two party system is what helps regulate these type of hair-brained ideas.

But yet, you can't assign blame in equal proportions for some reason...

I'm sorry, you've missed my previous statements that Biden is doing foolish things? No one here is debating that.

Two things can be true - Biden can have taken a hard left turn and be a major problem, amd Trump can be guilty of being enough of an azz-hat they he contributed to us ending up here

Also can be true…Biden seems to be on the very borderline of mental acuity needed to be a POTUS. Personally, I think he has crossed over the line, amd is likely doing very little of the actually decisioning at this point (which is also very scary)
But that still isn't as bad as Trump, because of your personal hatred of him?

Which one of them gives you more of the actual "United States of America" that you'd like to see going forward from here?

Black and White. No Gray.

(This should be interesting)

I think Biden is more concerning it's why o voted for Trump and not Biden. But Biden is even worse than I feared.
I hope we don't face the run off between the two of them again - but I'd vote for Trump between them.
**though I don't think he is electable, especially after Jan 6
If you keep falling for the MSM narrative and communicate to people you know, then it might hurt Trumps chance of winning the Presidency. So, it's on people like you to support the policy (person), as opposed to telling everyone you held your nose, when voting.

Please go in and hold your nose, if you feel that way, just don't tell anyone that's what you are going to do.
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You would think that the cabal that is propping up Sleepy Joe would have some self awareness. But, judging from the President Trump haters on here all they care about is owning Conservatives and implementing a single party ruling system.

Good job.

Huh? I don't think anyone who is "liberal" in your eyes is advocating for a single party ruling system. You, and everyone else seem to only caring about owning the "Libs" and implementing a single party ruling system starting in 2024.

Even though I do not believe in 99.9% of the democratic parties agenda, I do think that single party rule by either party is a bad thing in the long run.
takes to do what exactly. That's the problem I have with both political parties these days, it's more about being in power and sticking it to the other side rather than working to provide the best, most efficient government we can have for the American people.
yeah, we got some people going off the deep end of stupidity advocating for all this one-party stuff.

I mean, we can say this minister of misinformation is (1) a scary idea and (2) the lady they've chosen to run it, is, at best, a shining example of why it is scary, AND....at the same time say, the two party system is what helps regulate these type of hair-brained ideas.

I'm sorry, you've missed my previous statements that Biden is doing foolish things? No one here is debating that.

Two things can be true - Biden can have taken a hard left turn and be a major problem, amd Trump can be guilty of being enough of an azz-hat they he contributed to us ending up here

Also can be true…Biden seems to be on the very borderline of mental acuity needed to be a POTUS. Personally, I think he has crossed over the line, amd is likely doing very little of the actually decisioning at this point (which is also very scary)

Which one of them gives you more of the actual "United States of America" that you'd like to see going forward from here?

I think Biden is more concerning it's why o voted for Trump and not Biden. But Biden is even worse than I feared.
I hope we don't face the run off between the two of them again - but I'd vote for Trump between them.
If you keep falling for the MSM narrative and communicate to people you know, then it might hurt Trumps chance of winning the Presidency. So, it's on people like you to support the policy (person), as opposed to telling everyone you held your nose, when voting.

Please go in and hold your nose, if you feel that way, just don't tell anyone that's what you are going to do.
LOL, right. Me and the 8 of us in this thread are going to impact the election, over the childish, dangerous wrods and actions of an angry President in DC on Jan 6.

It seems much worse to me that people like you are blaming the FBI and media for Trumps actions moreso than him.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

PackFansXL said:

The only reference to a one party system that I recall was the comment Biden made early in his term when he doubted there would be a Republican party in 2024. What are y'all referring to with this one party stuff?

Cary wants Steve Bannon and a bunch of his angry pod-casting heroes to run the country
. Well then give me CW Cooke and Jonah Goldberg!
Establishment "Club for Growth" Globalist. I'll pass!
You know, for guys who don't like blanket labels, you sure do hand out some blanket labels.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

That's the problem Cary, you're focusing too much on the mainstream media narrative and you need to focus more on the lamestream media narrative (LSM)
Glasswolf
I have to ask? Who is a part of the MSM? Or LSM? Who are trustworthy media outlets? Fox? Newsmax? OAN?
Payton Wilson on what he thought of Carter Finley: Drunk Crazy Crowded

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

I have to ask? Who is a part of the MSM? Or LSM? Who are trustworthy media outlets? Fox? Newsmax? OAN?

I honestly don't know that many are 100% trustworthy, if at all. I think everyone should take in as much info as possible and use your best judgement. Unfortunately, to many people are too lazy to do that, or they're too angry to listen and discuss.

So we are where we are...
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

LOL, right. Me and the 8 of us in this thread are going to impact the election, over the childish, dangerous wrods and actions of an angry President in DC on Jan 6.

It seems much worse to me that people like you are blaming the FBI and media for Trumps actions moreso than him.
Chem, you are completely delusional! I don't know for sure; however, you appear to have some sort of self-confidence or self-esteem issues. Nothing you say is based on any truth whatsoever. You create your own narrative and start to believe yourself…

Let's be done commenting to and about each other. I'll commit to that!

Joe Biden
caryking
Glasswolf said:

Everyone has a narrative. I tend to take in a little of each.

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Chem, you are completely delusional! I don't know for sure; however, you appear to have some sort of self-confidence or self-esteem issues. Nothing you say is based on any truth whatsoever. You create your own narrative and start to believe yourself…

LOL, from the guy who still thinks AZ is going to be overturned, 80mm votes could not possibly have been cast for Biden and that the FBI was invovled in causing the Capitol invasion. Yeah, sorry, the right wing nuts who believe these conspiracies, like yourself, make it easy for the media to slam them and the future electability of Trump.
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

LOL, from the guy who still thinks AZ is going to be overturned, 80mm votes could not possibly have been cast for Biden and that the FBI was invovled in causing the Capitol invasion. Yeah, sorry, the right wing nuts who believe these conspiracies, like yourself, make it easy for the media to slam them and the future electability of Trump.

Did the FBI help stir the crowd on January 6th? Yes. That's a fact.

Chem who has been charged with insurrection? What the hell are you even talking about? Talk about a conspiracy.... you can't prove a single thing you blabber on about.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

I trust the folks at National Review. They are staunchly conservative and will even call out Republicans when they violate conservative principles. Television/Cable "news" is really just propaganda as entertainment. Many of those folks are blatant and unapologetic liars who push narratives 24/7.
Glasswolf
My thing is like Joe Scarborough for MSNBC was o GOP congressional member. Nicole Wallace worked in the Bush II administration? Are they disliked because they bashed Trump or what?

caryking
Glasswolf said:

My thing is like Joe Scarborough for MSNBC was o GOP congressional member. Nicole Wallace worked in the Bush II administration? Are they disliked because they bashed Trump or what?
Joe Scarborough got caught up in the MSNBC world, including his wife, Mika. Nicole Wallace is part of the GOP administration that lied to you about WMD's and spent 9T of your money, as well as countless lives and many with PTSD!

This isn't about bashing Trump; rather this is about lying to you! Remember, it took both the Democrats and Republicans to build this 30T debt!

Joe Biden
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Chem who has been charged with insurrection? What the hell are you even talking about? Talk about a conspiracy.... you can't prove a single thing you blabber on about.

Who are you talking too?

Joe Biden
PackFansXL
Glasswolf said:

I don't know. I don't watch it because they have an extreme left reputation similar to CNN. Anyway, I prefer to read my news instead of watch it.
Glasswolf
I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.

Steve Videtich
Glasswolf said:

I don't watch any of them. I'm smart enough to form my own opinions. I don't vote down party lines. Never have, never will. Yes I'm a registered Democrat but I don't vote that way.

Glass, what is your opinion of the state of our country right now? Honestly not trying to start anything. I'm genuinely curious to hear from a Democrat.
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?
Chem... you know... the one that keeps spreading the "big lie" about January 6th....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?
Chem... you know... the one that keeps spreading the "big lie" about January 6th....
I've determined that this board has people that wants to sling crap around; however, they really aren't smart enough to know what they are slinging.

Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?
I've determined that this board has people that wants to sling crap around; however, they really aren't smart enough to know what they are slinging.

Watch, those will be the people that respond the quickest. They know who they are and can't help themselves.
And then whine and cry to have people banned! I know the type very well!!!

Funny how Chem talks about January 6th but refuses to elaborate on what he says. "Hit and run" at it's best.

He has yet to show who has been charged with insurrection. Wonder why.....?
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

Funny how Chem talks about January 6th but refuses to elaborate on what he says. "Hit and run" at it's best.

hit and run, lol. I don't think I used the word insurrection. Why are you using it?
I mean, at some point, its just a euphamism, right? Someone broke into the capitol. I know you guys think it was Anitifa and the FBI, but come on. What would it take to say, "yeah, that was a major screw up by our guy"?

"The big lie". LOL. OMG, you two guys are peas in a pod. You both need to apply for the Baghdad Bob replacement gig.

Which one of you is which Bob?

caryking
BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

We have people that refuse to answer questions, never complete a sentence, have no idea what they're talking about, turn everything around on others; then, they try and convince others of who they're not. These people are interesting at best.

I'm surprised they haven't responded to you.

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

hit and run, lol. I don't think I used the word insurrection. Why are you using it?
I mean, at some point, its just a euphamism, right? Someone broke into the capitol. I know you guys think it was Anitifa and the FBI, but come on. What would it take to say, "yeah, that was a major screw up by our guy"?

"The big lie". LOL. OMG, you two guys are peas in a pod. You both need to apply for the Baghdad Bob replacement gig.

Ha!! Coming from a Sleepy Joe water carrier that is funny....

Why don't you answer the question I have asked you numerous times? You are just like the rest of the lefty sheep. Whatever your MSM overlords say you repeat like it's gospel.

If President Trump instigated anything don't you think your party would have him locked up already? Again how many people have been charged with insurrection? Please list the names for us smart guy.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

We have people that refuse to answer questions, never complete a sentence, have no idea what they're talking about, turn everything around on others; then, they try and convince others of who they're not. These people are interesting at best.

Who you calling "those people"? Come on man, don't be a child and talk about someone by using code words. LOL, how old are you. You want to ignore me, ok, ignore me, but don't say "those people" like its some kind of greek language that no one understands. Either discourse or not.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

Ha!! Coming from a Sleepy Joe water carrier that is funny....

Why don't you answer the question I have asked you numerous times? You are just like the rest of the lefty sheep. Whatever your MSM overlords say you repeat like it's gospel.

If President Trump instigated anything don't you think your party would have him locked up already? Again how many people have been charged with insurrection? Please list the names for us smart guy.
BBW, you know "Those People" will never answer your question. It really goes back to either: they are not very bright, not good a lying, are lying, or just like having their ass handed to them…

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

Who you calling "those people"? Come on man, don't be a child and talk about someone by using code words. LOL, how old are you. You want to ignore me, ok, ignore me, but don't say "those people" like its some kind of greek language that no one understands. Either discourse or not.
Why won't you answer the question I asked you? Once again you make asinine statements that you can't back up, refuse to support those statements but yet you yammer on about something else just to get a rise out people.

You should watch how you call someone a child and have a look in the mirror.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

Why won't you answer the question I asked you? Once again you make asinine statements that you can't back up, refuse to support those statements but yet you yammer on about something else just to get a rise out people.

BBW, you know how "Those People" are…

Joe Biden
Glasswolf
Everyone have a great weekend. The sun will come up tomorrow. I had a great week and I hope everyone else did also. Good to be alive.

caryking
Glasswolf said:

Everyone have a great weekend. The sun will come up tomorrow. I had a great week and I hope everyone else did also. Good to be alive.
Thanks Glass! You too….

Joe Biden
Packchem91
BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

caryking said:

BBW12OG said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Good job.

Who are you talking too?

Lol, why should I answer a question using a term I never used one that you brought into the fray, not me. But that's on par with your style.

But against my better judgement, I'll answer.
I don't think what happened lives up to insurrection….amd Unless there is some background planning info that warrants it, don't know that any should be convicted of that. I assume some of that is political grandstanding.
But absolutely I hope those involved are punished

The fact that protestors were agitated enough (why???) to storm the capitol with malice in mind should bother every American
Just like the fact protesters in Ferguson, MPLS, CLT got so agitated they burned and destroyed property, should bother us all. I know the latter bothers you a lot, wonder what the difference is? Hmmm
Packchem91
Glasswolf said:

A beautiful southern weekend with carpet roses and rhododendrons breaking into bloom, azaleas still with a few flowers, and the hopeful ending of cold mornings is a glorious thing!
caryking
Chem, ok, I'll take this one…

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?

Joe Biden
Packchem91
caryking said:

People that stormed the Capitol and caused damage should be dealt with accordingly. People that broke and entered should be charged accordingly. I have no problem saying that. In fact, I don't know a single person that says anything other than that. So, we agree!

I believe agitators were on the ground, around the Capitol. That said, the information I have seen is that the agitators are potentially Feds or Antifa. I have not seen any evidence of anyone being associated with Trump as an "agitator". If that comes out, then you and I will probably have a different conversation.

Also, I do not think Trumps words, speeches, rallies, had absolutely anything to do with January 6th. Now, were Trump supporters in the Capitol? Yes! Of course they were. One was shot and killed along with plenty of others.

The question I have for you is: the video footage showing the police opening gates and doors for some of the crowd, does that lighten the severity for those people?
No.
And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.
If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
BBW12OG
Implying Cary and are are racist is low even for you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

No.

And here is what we all know, if we're being honest.

If that had been Barack Obama complaining about the system holding him down for 3 months. Then gotten up there and with a known agitated crowd and said "we fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore"....and then a short while later an agitated crowd was breaking itno the Capitol, we would not be having this conversation. You and BBW would be ready to lock those people away, and it would be Obama's fault and we wouldn't be looking for every loophole to let him off the hook.

Of this, I have zero doub.
So, you are saying that a person that goes into the Capitol, whether agitated or not, after the door was opened by an officer, is still committing a crime?

Joe Biden
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.