The Biden Administration..V3

517,658 Views | 7501 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
What's the diplomatic solution going to be? Because neither side seems to want to settle in the middle.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

What's the diplomatic solution going to be? Because neither side seems to want to settle in the middle.
The eastern flank in Ukraine is (true) Russian speaking. That part of the territory has been in dispute forever. At this point, Zelinsky needs to give the land to Russia and try and hold onto that list portion so they are not land-locked. Also, quit the Sabre rattling and save your people from anymore death!

Russia previously said they would negotiate. Get back to the table and accept your losses! He can't win!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

The eastern flank in Ukraine is (true) Russian speaking. That part of the territory has been in dispute forever. At this point, Zelinsky needs to give the land to Russia and try and hold onto that list portion so they are not land-locked. Also, quit the Sabre rattling and save your people from anymore death!

Russia previously said they would negotiate. Get back to the table and accept your losses! He can't win!
yeah I don't agree with that at all. Not because I'm some war monger but rewarding Russia with territory of a sovereign state that doesn't want to surrender that territory isn't a diplomatic solution.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Pivot...pivot...pivot...
Pivot? Weird use of the word. I stick by my Trump's speech in DC was purposefuly a leading reason people were fueled to do the things they did.

But your cohorts challenged to give a specific example of a time Trump used words of violence, since all of you apparently think the only way someone can do is to specifically tell someone to hurt someone.
So I did.

Just like your video borrowed from a number of timeframes, I borrowed from a couple of timeframes.

So how exactly, is that a pivot? I guess that is the complaint when are presented with evidence that is clearly bad for your argument?
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

yeah I don't agree with that at all. Not because I'm some war monger but rewarding Russia with territory of a sovereign state that doesn't want to surrender that territory isn't a diplomatic solution.
I think we can agree that appeasing a dictator to end a war doesn't work any better than appeasement to prevent a war in the first place.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

They will not win! He's going to get more people killed! That territory, that you call sovereign, has been in dispute forever! Sorrry, this is about saving lives for his people!

Now, if this was a NATO country, I would have a different opinion, completely! Or, if this is Taiwan, which will be forthcoming, than we have a Vital National Security interest there…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

They will not win! He's going to get more people killed! That territory, that you call sovereign, has been in dispute forever! Sorrry, this is about saving lives for his people!

Now, if this was a NATO country, I would have a different opinion, completely! Or, if this is Taiwan, which will be forthcoming, than we have a Vital National Security interest there…
so Ukrainian lives are more important than NATO and American Lives?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

so Ukrainian lives are more important than NATO and American Lives?
I think your comment is somehow backwards; however, I will try and comment…

The US is a NATO country and that comes with conditions of support. NATO; however, is nothing but an administrative staff with very few troops. As a NATO country, you are required to give 2% of your GDP to NATO. I think only one country adheres to that financial obligation, other than the US.

So, Ukraine is not a NATO country; therefore, the US has "NO" national security interest there. This is where the European countries need to step up! It's their neighborhood and "WE" have no National Security interest there.

It's time for Europe to become accountable in their backyard!

Also, send the 33B to our southern border!

Joe Biden
Steve Videtich
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Pivot...pivot...pivot...
Pivot? Weird use of the word. I stick by my Trump's speech in DC was purposefuly a leading reason people were fueled to do the things they did.

But your cohorts challenged to give a specific example of a time Trump used words of violence, since all of you apparently think the only way someone can do is to specifically tell someone to hurt someone.
So I did.

Just like your video borrowed from a number of timeframes, I borrowed from a couple of timeframes.

So how exactly, is that a pivot? I guess that is the complaint when are presented with evidence that is clearly bad for your argument?

The debate was about Trump's speech on Jan 6 that led to the riot. The examples I gave in the video, were examples of what I considered speech asking for violence. I didn't say it caused violence, just an example of what it sounds like.

I asked you to provide violent rhetoric from Trump in his speech on Jan 6 that led to the violence that day. All you had was the use of the word "fight" that has been used in almost every protest known to man.

So, then you "pivot" (meaning to change direction from a central point) by delivering an example of Trump saying something from another day entirely. Those were examples of stupid things Trump has said. Add them to the long list!

If you don't have any other examples from Jan 6, then I'm done. Let's "pivot" to another topic!
caryking
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Pivot...pivot...pivot...

So I did.

The debate was about Trump's speech on Jan 6 that led to the riot. The examples I gave in the video, were examples of what I considered speech asking for violence. I didn't say it caused violence, just an example of what it sounds like.

I asked you to provide violent rhetoric from Trump in his speech on Jan 6 that led to the violence that day. All you had was the use of the word "fight" that has been used in almost every protest known to man.

So, then you "pivot" (meaning to change direction from a central point) by delivering an example of Trump saying something from another day entirely. Those were examples of stupid things Trump has said. Add them to the long list!

If you don't have any other examples from Jan 6, then I'm done. Let's "pivot" to another topic!
You will pivot…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

Pivot...pivot...pivot...

So I did.

See, I wasn't responding to you though. Someone else asked me when did Trump EVER ask for violence, so i gave them examples. Personally, I believe those comments are just part of the context so that when he spends 90% of his speech making up things about how the election was stolen (given how none of what he told those people came true, I think he used the same sauces as Cary), and the media and big tech are trying to lie to them, steal from them, and they can't let that happen....all things that he'd been saying for months and was festering in this group. He kept telling them they had to act to get their country back, then after an entire speech of that, he tells them to go to the Capitol and fight like hell or they're not going to have a country anymore.
Man, I don't know.....you claim it was jsut stupid people....read thru his entire speech and its pretty easy to see how a bunch of stupid people who'd just been warned to fight or lose their country, could have been empowered to do exactly what they ended up doing.

Clearly, we'll not agree, and thats ok. As we did agree last night though -- the main premise is that whether it is ever proved conclusively one way or the other, too many Americans believe it to allow him to be electable.
The entire drama over the several months contributes to that.

And so, again, lets hope they do like the Dems did in 2020 with HRC....put her out to pasture, give her a minimal role in the entire process, just enough to no cheese off the loyalists to her....but not enough to allow Trump to tie her around Biden's neck. THe GOP needs to do something similar.

Find a candidate who is independent of Trump, who can reclaim some of the white educated males he lost, maybe use messaging that says "we did better for black people economically than Biden did", and mostly, avoid the generation of huge throngs of "anyone but Trump" turnout.
BBW12OG
It's what the MARXIST PARTY and their blindly loyal sheep want... they are just now saying the quiet parts out loud.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
TheStorm
Packchem91 said:

And so, again, lets hope they do like the Dems did in 2020 with HRC....put her out to pasture, give her a minimal role in the entire process, just enough to no cheese off the loyalists to her....but not enough to allow Trump to tie her around Biden's neck. THe GOP needs to do something similar.

Find a candidate who is independent of Trump, who can reclaim some of the white educated males he lost, maybe use messaging that says "we did better for black people economically than Biden did", and mostly, avoid the generation of huge throngs of "anyone but Trump" turnout.
This is the part that you don't seem to get (or don't want to). It isn't going to change anything. Whoever wins the nomination becomes the de facto "next Trump".

I've thought about, well if we pick DeSantis instead of Trump "maybe" we'll get more of a fair shake from the MSM and the woke mob? Nope. Will. not. work. that. way. in. real. life.

The MSM and the woke mob is going to have their pitchforks and torches out regardless of whether it's Trump, DeSantis - or even a woman. That's just the way that it is going to be... and until you finally acknowledge that to yourself, your wife, your kids - or whoever... you'll continue to stick to your "it's Trump's fault" logic on everything.

I'm sure that deep, down inside that you probably think that none of the BLM / Antifa riots would have happened if someone other than Trump had been president at the time?

Like I said. It's not going to work that way. The left is certifiably crazy. Any Republican is going to get the exact same treatment going forward that Trump got.
BBW12OG
Exactly..... The MSM and their MARXIST PARTY cohorts are hell bent on destroying America...

But look no further than this very board that seems to have a few that are brain washed to the extent that they claim to not watch MSM, follow any newspaper but yet they hate Donald J. Trump with a feverish passion.

I guess they receive information via Morris Code, carrier pigeon or possibly Pony Express. Which would make me ponder the question where is that information coming from???

Voting or not supporting a candidate because you don't like the fact that he tweeted mean things is akin to cutting off your feet because you hate cutting your toenails. And many here fit that bill.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

This is the part that you don't seem to get (or don't want to). It isn't going to change anything. Whoever wins the nomination becomes the de facto "next Trump".

I've thought about, well if we pick DeSantis instead of Trump "maybe" we'll get more of a fair shake from the MSM and the woke mob? Nope. Will. not. work. that. way. in. real. life.

The MSM and the woke mob is going to have their pitchforks and torches out regardless of whether it's Trump, DeSantis - or even a woman. That's just the way that it is going to be... and until you finally acknowledge that to yourself, your wife, your kids - or whoever... you'll continue to stick to your "it's Trump's fault" logic on everything.

I'm sure that deep, down inside that you probably think that none of the BLM / Antifa riots would have happened if someone other than Trump had been president at the time?

Like I said. It's not going to work that way. The left is certifiably crazy. Any Republican is going to get the exact same treatment going forward that Trump got.
Antifa/BLM riots would have happened most likely either way. They happened under Obama. Next time there is a high profile black person killed by cops, will likely happen again.

As for a GOP candidate attacked by media.....we'll see -- will likely depend on how much they provoke the press. Trump was a media mogul and favorite of the talk shows, etc.....then realized it was convenient to make them the bad guy (not altogether wrong, but also not helpful to get better coverage)
I think a smart person has to learn how to use the media effectively.

I do suspect though, that there may have been a turning point from which the media will not return "quasi center" for whomever the GOP nominates.

All taht said, has nothing to do with stupid comments Trump made. Holy crap -- read that Jan 6 speech -- its so funny, he's telling all those angry people about how everyone is lying ot them....as, he is lying to them. LOL
packofwolves
I don't believe this spin.

"Disinformation from Russia, from China, from Iran, from the cartels," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mayorkas-better-job-disinformation-board

And no way is she qualified….

Mayorkas said he had full faith in the objectivity of Nina Jankowicz, the board's executive director, who faced backlash this week for past tweets about the Hunter Biden laptop story and Christopher Steele's debunked dossier.
hokiewolf
BBW12OG said:

Exactly..... The MSM and their MARXIST PARTY cohorts are hell bent on destroying America...

But look no further than this very board that seems to have a few that are brain washed to the extent that they claim to not watch MSM, follow any newspaper but yet they hate Donald J. Trump with a feverish passion.

I guess they receive information via Morris Code, carrier pigeon or possibly Pony Express. Which would make me ponder the question where is that information coming from???

Voting or not supporting a candidate because you don't like the fact that he tweeted mean things is akin to cutting off your feet because you hate cutting your toenails. And many here fit that bill.
lol
BBW12OG
packofwolves said:

Mayorkas said he had full faith in the objectivity of Nina Jankowicz, the board's executive director, who faced backlash this week for past tweets about the Hunter Biden laptop story and Christopher Steele's debunked dossier.
When did being qualified matter to this administration? As long as you check off a social justice warrior, minority, freak show box you are good to go.

Aside from being what appears to be a white female the box she checks off is what they have been pushing since Dear Leader took office. She checks off the box as a "full blown" MARXIST.

My theory on this absolute lurch to the extreme far left is that they are hoping to garner the extremists votes that feel they are "too moderate" in terms of their policies. The middle has left them and won't be coming back as long as they keep trotting out clowns like her.

Good job lefties!! But at least Sleepy Joe isn't tweeting and hurting your precious little feewlings.... Many of you could benefit from therapy...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

lol
I agree! Funny and accurate at the same time…

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

lol
lol. Can't wait to see the populist talking points today. What time do does Brannon's show come on? Do you have your notes compiled from Tucker Carlsons show from Friday?
FlossyDFlynt
packofwolves said:

No one is qualified. The government has no business whatsoever in getting into telling people what's true and what's false.
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

lol
lol. Can't wait to see the populist talking points today. What time do does Brannon's show come on? Do you have your notes compiled from Tucker Carlsons show from Friday?
Glad to see you watched your MSM overlords this weekend. You definitely are repeating what many of them were saying.

Good job! Don't expect anything less from you.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
packofwolves
FlossyDFlynt said:

packofwolves said:

No one is qualified. The government has no business whatsoever in getting into telling people what's true and what's false.

Agree. The Dems strategy of claiming Russian disinformation aligns nicely with this Governance board's objectives.
Steve Videtich
TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

No to mention, no matter who runs for the Republicans, the media will try and find, or create, any connection to Trump that they can. This way they can try and make him a complete villain.
Packchem91
Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

No to mention, no matter who runs for the Republicans, the media will try and find, or create, any connection to Trump that they can. This way they can try and make him a complete villain.
Yes, I suspect this will absolutely happen -- its why i say the GOP needs to figure out a way to separate him. If he's the current "kiss the ring" guy, they'll hang him around the neck of candidates.
hokiewolf
Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

Yes, I suspect this will absolutely happen -- its why i say the GOP needs to figure out a way to separate him. If he's the current "kiss the ring" guy, they'll hang him around the neck of candidates.
I'm not sure it will work, they tried it with Youngkin and it didn't stick
PackFansXL
They have already attacked DeSantis with several hit pieces by the progressive press. CBS did a completely fabricated hatchet job on 60 Minutes despite evidence supplied by a knowledgeable democratic official warning them they were way out of bounds on their assertions prior to airing their attack. There is zero reason to expect them to be honest about Republican candidates. They are blinded by ideology like some of us are blinded by hatred for Trump, UNC, or some other perceived "evil".
Steve Videtich
PackFansXL said:

They have already attacked DeSantis with several hit pieces by the progressive press. CBS did a completely fabricated hatchet job on 60 Minutes despite evidence supplied by a knowledgeable democratic official warning them they were way out of bounds on their assertions prior to airing their attack. There is zero reason to expect them to be honest about Republican candidates. They are blinded by ideology like some of us are blinded by hatred for Trump, UNC, or some other perceived "evil".

100% agree. It's not going to be pretty. Media narrative will be 1% fact, and that's being generous.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

and believe it all you want; however, you know (if you want to admit it) that Trump and the America First movement pushed Youngkin over the goal line...

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

lol
Participatory Populism is exactly what did it for Youngkin!!! Mother's, all over the State, got out and voted for the eradication of the madness going on in Virginia. Yes, POPULISM is what it was! That's America First populism!

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

and believe it all you want; however, you know (if you want to admit it) that Trump and the America First movement pushed Youngkin over the goal line...
the data from Virginia says otherwise but ok
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

No it doesn't!

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Packchem91 said:

Steve Videtich said:

TheStorm said:

Packchem91 said:

When you make statements such as these, and you often do, why is it that you never provide an ounce of proof? How hard is it to post a link to substantiate your claims?

Or... most likely... they are exactly what I just said. YOUR claims...
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
First Page Last Page
Page 9 of 215

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.